Website Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PRIOR TO USING THIS SITE:
AffordableTours.com, AffordableCruisesWeb.com and AffordableResorts.com (hereinafter, collectively referred to as "these sites" and individually as "this site") are owned and operated by Castles of the World, Inc. DBA AffordableTours.com, a Texas corporation, (hereinafter "AFFORDABLETOURS.COM"). By accessing, browsing, or using any of These Sites you agree to the following terms and conditions:
In these Terms and Conditions, the terms "we," "our," "us," or "AffordableTours.com" means or refers to Castles of the World, Inc. DBA AffordableTours.com, and the terms "traveler," "you," "your," or "yours" means or refers to interchangeably to the person accessing, browsing, or using this Site, and if more than one person, travels, makes reservations, or receive services through the use of this Site, such terms shall also apply to such all other persons.
BEFORE ACCESSING, BROWSING, OR USING ANY OF THE SERVICES OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO GO THROUGH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED HEREIN. BY USING, BROWSING, OR ACCESSING THIS SITE, YOU SIGNIFY THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITONS. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THIS CONSTITUTES A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT (HEREINAFTER THE "AGREMEENT"). ALSO, YOU UNDERSTAND AND INTEND THIS AGREEMENT TO BE THE LEGAL EQUIVALENT OF A SIGNED CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND AFFORDABLETOURS.COM, AND EQUALLY BINDING. BY USING THIS SITE, YOU SIGNIFY THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Additionally, by continuing to access, browse, or use this Site, you also agree to be bound by any additional terms, guidelines, policies, restrictions, or rules that may be posted in this Site in connection with specific sections or services of the Site.
AFFORDABLETOURS.COM is a travel company acting solely as a sales agent to the suppliers and travel operators listed in this website.
AFFORDABLETOURS.COM acts solely as an independent sales agent for the travel suppliers ("Suppliers") named in your itinerary or providing you with travel and related services ("Services") including without limitation any tour operator, cruise line, hotel, airline, transportation services provider, motorcoach operator, conveyance operator, ground handler, carrier, accommodations provider, local operator, travel supplier, travel protection or insurance companies and all other such Suppliers. You agree that AFFORDABLETOURS.COM is not responsible for any acts, errors, warranties, representations, breaches, negligence or omissions of Suppliers, their failure to provide Services or adhere to their own schedules, their failure to pay any refund or for any personal injury, death, property damage, or other loss or expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity which may be caused by the Suppliers or any other party or occurrence not under AFFORDABLETOURS.COM's sole control, including a flight cancellation, delay, or missed connection that causes you to miss all or any portion of a trip.
If you do not agree to all or to any of the foregoing, please do not use this Site and exit immediately.
OWNERSHIP AND RESTRICTIONS ON USE:
These Sites are owned and operated by Castles of the World, Inc. DBA AFFORDABLETOURS.COM. All materials contained in these sites are the copyrighted property of AFFORDABLETOURS.COM or the property of our suppliers or licensors. No material from AFFORDABLETOURS.COM or any Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by AFFORDABLETOURS.COM may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of copyright and other proprietary rights of AFFORDABLETOURS.COM. The use of any such material on any other Web site or computer network environment without the prior written authorization from AFFORDABLETOURS.COM is expressly prohibited.
To extent the Web Sites provide interactive capabilities that allows you to submit information or data on the Web Site, you expressly acknowledge you may not upload to, distribute through, or otherwise publish through AFFORDABLETOURS.COM any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise give rise to liability or violates any law.
By uploading or submitting any materials to us, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) us a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute such materials or incorporate such materials into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe. In addition, you warrant that all so-called "moral rights" in those materials have been waived.
These Sites, the software, routines, design, text, images, look and feel, and graphics in such websites and the selection and layout of the websites, are owned or licensed by us and are protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States and international intellectual property laws, as well as other state, federal and international laws and regulations. You may view and electronically copy the pages of this Site in the usual operation of your web browser in visiting this Site for your personal use only, but for no any other purpose. Any other use of the Material contained on this Site, such as copying, distributing, selling, modifying, transmitting, reusing, re-posting or publishing, without our prior specific written permission, is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of Materials from our Site will be material breach of this agreement.
All logos, photographs, text, illustrations, artworks, designs, and other graphic materials, whether on the Site or in documents on the Site, are the property of AFFORDABLETOURS.COM, its grantees, licensees, and others. Except as otherwise stated or allowed herein, the use of the any of the logos photographs, text, illustrations, artworks, designs, and other graphic materials, whether on the Site or in documents on the Site, without express prior written permission of the respective owner is strictly prohibited.
The names AffordableTours.com, AffordableCruisesWeb.com, and AffordableResorts.com, are registered and unregistered trademarks and/or service marks of AFFORDABLETOURS.COM. Other names and logos contained in this Site or in the Site Materials are trademarks and service marks of our affiliates, service providers, and travel companies, and shall not be used without the express written permission of the respective trademark or service mark owner.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES:
These Sites may contain hypertext links to other websites. Such links are provided for your convenience and are not intended as an endorsement by AFFORDABLETOURS.COM of the organizations, person, or entities owning or operating those sites. AFFORDABLETOURS.COM is not responsible for the content those sites contain, nor their privacy practices. Such other websites are maintained by third parties over whom we exercise no control. We expressly disclaim any responsibility for the content, products or services of such other websites.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS:
AFFORDABLETOURS.COM reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these terms and conditions at any time, without notice, and at our discretion. You may check these terms and conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of AFFORDABLETOURS.COM subsequent to the revisions of these terms means you accept those changes. You are advised to review the terms and conditions and other policies posted on this Site for potential changes when you return to this site to visit or to transact any business.
These terms are effective until terminated by AFFORDABLETOURS.COM, for any reason, with or without notice. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials obtained from These Sites and any and all other AFFORDABLETOURS.COM site(s) and all copies thereof, whether made under the terms of these terms or otherwise.
THE MATERIALS IN THESE SITES ARE PROVIDED ON "AS IS,"WHERE IS," AND "WITH ALL FAULTS" BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, AFFORDABLETOURS.COM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. AFFORDABLETOURS.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THESE SITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THESE SITES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. AFFORDABLETOURS.COM DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THESE SITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT AFFORDABLETOURS.COM) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Some of the contents or materials on this Site may be affected by current legislative, regulatory, judicial, or other developments which are not reflected here. We assume no responsibility to have this site update for such developments.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY, NOTHING IN THESE WEBSITES SHALL BE CONSTRUED TO BE AN OFFER TO SELL OR A CONTRACT UNTIL A BOOKING IS CONFIRMED IN WRITING AND A DEPOSIT HAS BEEN MADE. AFFORDABLETOURS.COM IS AN AGENT FOR THE TRAVEL SUPPLIERS IT DISTRIBUTES. ALL TRAVELERS ARE SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE PARTICULAR SUPPLIER CONDUCTING THEIR TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS. FOR A LIST OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE PARTICULAR SUPPLIER YOU HAVE CHOSEN PLEASE REQUEST ONE FROM YOUR TRAVEL CONSULTANT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL AFFORDABLETOURS.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS IN THESE SITES, EVEN IF AFFORDABLETOURS.COM OR AN AFFORDABLETOURS.COM AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF AFFORDABLETOURS.COM'S TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE) SHALL EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THESE SITES.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold AFFORDABLETOURS.COM and our affiliates, and our and their respective directors, officers, members, employees, agents, representatives, attorneys, successors and assigns, harmless from and against any and all claims, proceedings, damages, injuries, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and litigation expenses, relating to or arising from your use of the Materials or information provided by us, or services obtained from the Materials, or any arrangements you make at our Site or based on information obtained from the Materials, or your use of the Site, any website Materials, or services obtained on or through the Site, or any arrangements you make based on information obtained on or through the Site or any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
GOVERNING LAWS AND JURISDICTION:
AFFORDABLETOURS.COM controls its Sites from its offices within the state of Texas in the United States of America. The Site may be accessed from any place in the world. Since the laws of each State, country or jurisdiction where access to the Site is available may differ, by accessing these Sites, you and AFFORDABLETOURS.COM agree that the statutes and laws of the state of Texas, without regard to choice of law principles, will apply to all matters relating to use of this Site. Therefore, this Agreement shall be deemed to be made under, and in all respects shall be interpreted, construed and governed by and in accordance with laws of the Sate of Texas, United States of America. All disputes arising out of or in connection with the terms and conditions herein and this Agreement shall be subject to jurisdiction of the Federal and State courts located in Fort Bend County, Texas
As part of the consideration and for value received pursuant to this Agreement, you and us agree that any legal action or proceeding under or with respect to this agreement may be brought in the above mentioned courts. For the purpose of any such legal action or proceeding, you hereby irrevocably consent in advance and voluntarily submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts. You hereby agree not to raise and waive any objections to or any defense based upon the venue of such courts and any objection or defense based upon an inconvenient forum. You also agree not to bring any legal action or proceeding under or with respect to this agreement outside the above named courts.
AFFORDABLETOURS.COM makes no representation that Materials on our Sites are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access these Sites from other locations do so, on their own initiative, at their own risk, and are responsible for compliance with applicable laws.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES:
By accessing, browsing, and using this Site, you represent warrant that: a) you are of sufficient legal age to use this Site and create legally binding obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of using this Site; b) you are responsible (financially and otherwise) for all uses of this Site by you and those using this Site under your ID and password; c) the information you supply via the Site shall be accurate and not misleading, deceptive or likely to mislead or deceive; d) you agree to prevent access or usage of this Site by minors under your name or account; e) you will use the services in this Site only to make legitimate reservations or purchases for you or another person for whom you are legally authorized to act; and f) you acknowledge that abuse of the services or reservation facilities of this Site may result in you being denied access to such facilities and possible legal action.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES, GENERAL TERMS, AND CONDITIONS OF USE:
AFFORDABLETOURS.COM is a company that acts as service agent in the tourism industry and provides information on destinations, tours, cruises, reservations, bookings, hotels, restaurants transportation, travel services and other services in the tourism industry. Our site information has been secured from a variety of travel companies, service providers, and other sources. We can not independently call or verify the accuracy of our travel supplier's information and we can not warrant their accuracy or completeness. AFFORDABLETOURS.COM is not responsible for the acts or omissions of such suppliers or their subcontractors or their failure to provide services, adhere to their own schedules, or honor their contracts.
All information, prices, availability are subject to change without notice. For purposes of planning your vacation, we recommend you utilize this Web Site as a starting point for your travel planning and that all material facts published be confirmed with a travel consultant or directly with the travel supplier prior to making any definite travel plans or placing a deposit which may be non-refundable in some cases. Many travel suppliers also enact a monetary penalty for canceling or changing certain reservations. The traveler is subject to the terms, conditions and availability of each independent travel supplier within this Web Site. AFFORDABLETOURS.COM is not responsible for any typographical errors, incorrect prices or price changes or offer withdrawals listed on this website or any content of a travel reservation.
AFFORDABLETOURS.COM reserves the right to terminate a user or external link for any violation of our terms and conditions or other policies. If you fail to abide by these Terms and Conditions, we may suspend or eliminate your account, and remove any information you have placed on this Site. We may also take any legal action we deem appropriate. If your violation of these terms causes harm to others, you agree to indemnify and hold AFFORDABLETOURS.COM harmless against any liability for that harm.
The Company records some telephone calls for quality assurance and training purposes. You hereby agree and consent to such recordings of your telephone conversations.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO TRAVELER(S):
AFFORDABLETOURS.COM SELLS VACATIONS FOR OR ON BEHALF OF MANY COMPANIES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS. EACH INDIVIDUAL COMPANY OR SERVICE PROVIDER HAS ITS OWN RULES REGARDING PENALTIES FOR CANCELLATION OR CHANGES, AS WELL AS CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING LIMITATIONS WITH RESPECT TO INJURY TO, OR DEATH OF PASSENGERS, AND TO CLAIMS FOR DAMAGE TO BAGGAGE. PLEASE READ ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR YOUR RESPECTIVE COMPANY CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A COPY OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS PLEASE REQUEST THEM FROM YOUR TRAVEL CONSULTANT OR VISIT THE WEBSITE OF YOUR PARTICULAR COMPANY. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR READING AND COMPLYING WITH THE TERMS AND AGREEMENTS OF THE COMPANY YOU CHOOSE TO TRAVEL WITH. AFORDABLETOURS.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, WHETHER PHYSICAL, MONETARY OR OTHERWISE, CAUSED OR INDUCED BY ANY OTHER TRAVEL OR SERVICE COMPANY UNTO YOU, THE TRAVELER.
IF A BOOKING OR RESERVATION IS MADE OR A SERVICE PURCHASED THROUGH THIS SITE, YOU AND ALL THE PERSONS TRAVELING WITH YOU OR NAMED TRAVELERS IN SUCH BOOKING OR RESERVATION ("NAMED TRAVELERS") EXPRESSLY AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREIN AND TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE TRAVEL COMPANY OR SERVICE PROVIDER(S). THE PERSON MAKING THE BOOKING OR RESERVATION ACCEPTS ALL SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR OR ON BEHALF OF ALL THE PERSONS TRAVELING OR NAMED TRAVELERS.
PRICES AND PAYMENTS:
All prices, rates or fares provided on these Sites, marketing materials, brochures, and associated materials are subject to change at any time without notice. Special conditions may apply to the prices set out in the materials and on these Sites.
The prices provided are in United States Dollars per person unless specifically indicated and may not include taxes, fees, or airport charges. Tours sold outside of the United States of America are subject to sale in the local currency of that country. All Canadian Tours are sold in Canadian currency. Any discount amounts from Canadian Tours will be applied in local currency. There may be different discount amounts or variances in each country for similar or exact same tours.
All Cruises, Hotels, Tours and every other accommodation other than airline fares are based on double occupancy and subject to availability. Cruise prices are cruise only and do not include port charges, fees, or any airfares. Your payment is not deemed made until it is received by AffordableTours.com. In the case of billing errors, AffordableTours.com reserves the right to re invoice with correct pricing. AFFORDABLETOURS.COM reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule any vacation departure. For the benefit of everyone on your vacation, AFFORDABLETOURS.COM reserves the right to accept or reject any vacation participant.
All discounts provided directly by AFFORDABLETOURS.COM are based on the actual cash value paid for the discounted travel, after any coupons, discounts or any other type of price reduction offers are claimed by a consumer or provided by any travel supplier. Taxes, government fees of any type, security charges or other miscellaneous charges imposed are not eligible for any discount.
AFFORDABLETOURS.COM strongly recommends that you purchase Travel Protection.
- Hazards: We have no special knowledge regarding foreign entry requirements, unsafe conditions: health hazards, weather hazards, supplier bankruptcies, or the suitabi1ity for disabled persons of any portion of any tour. For foreign entry requirements, go to http://travel.state.gov/travel_warnings.html. For State Department travel advisories, go to http://travel.state.gov/travel_warnings.html. For foreign health requirements and dangers, go to http://www.cdc.gov/travel/index.htm. You hereby release AFFORDABLETOURS.COM from any claims resulting in whole or in part from any problem covered in this Agreement and any other causes not within our control, and to submit all other claims against us within 30 days after the return of your trip.
- Limitation of Refunds: All airlines impose cancellation and change penalties up to 100% for many discount rickets. All tour operators, cruise lines, and some resort hotels impose cancellation and change penalties, too. Please view the applicable rules before you make your reservations.
- Delays: Flight delays are very common today. If your flight is delayed for any reason, the airlines are not required by law to pay for any expenses you may incur, such as meals, hotels, taxis and phone calls.
- Check Your Itinerary: As soon as you receive your booked itinerary, check it thoroughly to make sure it is correct as to names, dates, times, fares, and rates.
- Reconfirmation: Schedule changes are quite common today. We urge you to re-check exact flight times prior to departure and prior to your return.
- Package Trips: If you book a trip, we must collect the tour operator's or cruise line's deposit when reservations are made. The amount of the deposit, the refund allowed, and the times for canceling vary according to the tour operator or cruise line. We do not endorse or recommend any particular tour operator or cruise line; our role is strictly limited to facilitating the booking. After you finish your booking, we will send you any agreement required by the travel services supplier, along with a request that you sign that agreement and return it to us. In the event of any inconsistency between that agreement and this agreement, the latter shall govern.
Charter Trips: If your package trip involves a charter flight or if your vacation involves an air-only charter flight, federal regulations require that you also sign the charter operator's participant agreement, which will be mailed to you. It is extremely important that you realize that, for charters:
- Departure times (both going and returning) can change at the last minute. These delays may be as much as 48 hours (approximately two days late).
- Your flight may be advertised as non-stop; however, the operator may legally change the routing and make intermediate stops at the last minute.
- The charter operator may legally-substitute types of aircraft and even airline at the last minute. Charter aircraft are generally not as comfortable as the scheduled aircraft.
- The charter operator generally takes no responsibility for baggage. It is not unusual to have luggage misplaced or lost.
- Charter trips have very stiff cancellation penalties. No one plans a trip with the idea of canceling; however, sometimes that becomes necessary and you must understand what to expect or not to expect in the way of refunds.
- Usually, no frequent flier miles are accrued.
- Advance seat assignments are frequently not available.
- Final Payment: For all vacation trips, you must have made full payment before we release the tickets or documents.
- Non-Use of Coupons: In the event that you purchase a ticket or tickets containing flight coupons that you mayor may not use, AFFORDABLETOURS.COM does not guarantee that the airline will honor the ticket or rickets, and you agree to indemnify AFFORDABLETOURS.COM against airline claims for the difference between the full fare for your actual itinerary and the value of the ticket that you purchased.
- Foreign Currency: Currency rates quoted on this website or on a link, if any, are based on various publicly available sources. Rates are not verified as accurate, and actual rates may vary.
- Power of Attorney: As our client, you hereby appoint AFFORDABLETOURS.COM to be your attorneys-in-fact for the purpose of signing all documents necessary to purchase and issue airline tickets, tours, cruises, and hotel guarantees for late arriva1. You authorize any of the attorneys-in-fact to sign credit card authorizations for said purchases whenever any of them receives an Internet booking request reasonably believed to be from you or someone acting on your behalf, requesting those tickets be charged to your credit card account. You agree that you will pay for all such purchases and will not hold us responsible for any of our actions pursuant to this power of attorney.
- General Provisions: If any provision of this Agreement or any part thereof is found to be unlawful, invalid, or unenforceable, then that provision or part thereof shall be deemed severable and struck from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect. Headings are for reference purposes only. You agree that no agency, employment, partnership, or joint venture relationship exists between yourself and AFFORDABLETOURS.COM as a result of your usage of this Site. You must use this Site in a responsible and cooperative manner. If AFFORDABLETOURS.COM does not act in relation to a breach by you or others of these terms and Conditions and other Site rules, this does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. No employee, agent or representative of the AFFORDABLETOURS.COM has the authority to modify, waive, or alter any provision of these terms and conditions.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding this Site, or the above Terms and Conditions, please contact AFFORDABLETOURS.COM at [email protected] You can also contact us via regular mail at: AFFORDABLETOURS.COM, 11150 Cash Road, Stafford, TX 77477-4313, or call us at 1-800-935-2620.