Skip to content
Europe Tour Highlights
- Europe’s beautiful scenery is best enjoyed on a luxury motorcoach as you drive from one destination to another.
- Go to the top of the iconic Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Take a photo of the famous Duomo in Florence
- Walk around St. Peter’s Square, the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain and more in Rome
- Take a romantic gondola ride in Venice
- Marvel at a masterpiece in the Sistine Chapel at Vatican City
- Marvel at the beautiful Swiss Alps during your tour
- Explore some of the most beautiful European vineyards
- Walk through the infamous Red Light district in Amsterdam
- Enjoy dinner and a show at the world famous Moulin Rouge in France
Europe Vacation Tips
- Just because most Europeans speak English, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t look up some basic native language phrases. The locals will appreciate your effort and you might even make a friend!
- Don’t convert your currency at the airport. Wait until you get to your hotel or a local currency exchange place.
- Make sure you carry some cash as not all places will take credit cards (especially the smaller businesses).
- Support local and shop at family businesses. You’ll be making a bigger difference for these families.
- If your tour package does not include a specific attraction you want to visit, make sure you buy your tickets early.
- Try to walk as much as you can to take in the area and destination.
- If you’re planning to walk as much as you can, make sure you wear comfortable walking shoes and clothing.
- If you’re from the USA, you’re probably used to free water and bread in restaurants. European restaurants do not do this. You’ll pay for everything you ask for.