Skip to content
North America Tour Highlights
- Get in an “empire state of mind” with the best views of New York atop the Empire State Building.
- Get a breath of fresh air at the natural wonder of the Grand Canyon.
- Roam the wilderness at Yellowstone National Park.
- See the stars at Kennedy Space Center & Space Center Houston
- See The Rockies in Canada by rail
- Stroll through the Butchart Gardens
- Get your photo taken at Lake Louise, in Banff
North America Vacation Tips
- If this is your first time, no trip to North America is complete without a visit to New York City.
- Nothing is as American as apple pie or a road trip. An escorted tour is perfect because you’ll have your own luxury motorcoach with a driver and dedicated travel director leading the way.
- Take a rail trip in Canada if possible. Few places are as beautiful as Lake Louise and Banff.
- US dollars are different than Canadian dollars. Remember this if you’re visiting both countries.
- The USA alone is huge. Don’t try to do too much as once as you’ll likely miss out on a lot of amazing things to do and see.
- The service industry – restaurants, bars, porters, etc – runs on tipping. When appropriate, don’t forget to tip for good service.
- Whether in Canada or the USA, visit a national park when possible.
- Depending on your itinerary, you’ll want to pack layers as climates can change quickly from one place to another.