Virgin Voyages Cruises February 2023
Save up to 75% on Virgin Voyages cruises
Virgin Voyages seeks to redefine the conventional cruising experience on the sea. They have entered the cruising industry just a few months before the writing of this article so it is probably one of the latest cruise liners than any other. Hence, it aims to prove its worth in front of the Ocean Cruise market. They plan to do this by incorporating the most unseen measures that a cruise liner has ever taken like RockStar Quarters, champagne on demand and ban on plastic products. They believe they will easily be able to make their mark and grab a good enough share of professional cruise travelers. This seems like a doable job for Virgin Voyages since they are just starting right now and can learn a lot from the cruises that failed or that couldn't reach a significant level in the business. Secret Lady is the name of this company's first and only ship but they are not waiting for too much testing before they order another cruise, in fact they have already ordered two more cruise ships that are in the production and will be operational by the year 2021 and 2022 respectively. This further emphasizes the fact that Virgin Voyages is pretty much hopeful to make its way to the top list of ocean cruise liners very soon. Currently, they are only operating in the Caribbean and the cruise is kept for adults only to create a more premium atmosphere on the cruise and keep it less noisy and give a more classic and subtle experience. With cruise line volume buys plus our low everyday prices you can save up to 80% versus the brochure price! Book your Virgin Voyages cruise today with AffordableTours.com, your discounted cruise headquarters.Virgin Voyages Travel Guide
|Sail Date||Cruise Line||Ship||Destination||Departs||Length||Price||You Save||Discounts|
|Feb 08, 2023||Virgin Voyages||Scarlet Lady||Bahamas||Miami||Miami||4 Nights||Key West, Florida, USA | Miami, Florida, USA | The Beach Club at Bimini, Bahamas||$876|
Up To $100 Onboard Credit
|Feb 22, 2023||Virgin Voyages||Scarlet Lady||Bahamas||Miami||Miami||4 Nights||Key West, Florida, USA | Miami, Florida, USA | The Beach Club at Bimini, Bahamas||$876|
Up To $100 Onboard Credit
|Feb 12, 2023||Virgin Voyages||Scarlet Lady||Caribbean - Western||Miami||Miami||5 Nights||Cozumel / Playa del Carmen, Mexico | Miami, Florida, USA | The Beach Club at Bimini, Bahamas||$1,001|
Up To $150 Onboard Credit
|Feb 26, 2023||Virgin Voyages||Scarlet Lady||Caribbean - Western||Miami||Miami||5 Nights||Cozumel / Playa del Carmen, Mexico | Miami, Florida, USA | The Beach Club at Bimini, Bahamas||$1,001|
Up To $150 Onboard Credit
|Feb 03, 2023||Virgin Voyages||Scarlet Lady||Caribbean - Western||Miami||Miami||5 Nights||Miami, Florida, USA | Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic | The Beach Club at Bimini, Bahamas||$1,055|
Up To $150 Onboard Credit
|Feb 17, 2023||Virgin Voyages||Scarlet Lady||Caribbean - Western||Miami||Miami||5 Nights||Miami, Florida, USA | Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic | The Beach Club at Bimini, Bahamas||$1,055|
Up To $150 Onboard Credit
|Feb 05, 2023||Virgin Voyages||Valiant Lady||Caribbean - Western||Miami||Miami||6 Nights||Costa Maya, Mexico | Miami, Florida, USA | Roatán, Honduras | The Beach Club at Bimini, Bahamas||$1,198|
Up To $150 Onboard Credit
|Feb 19, 2023||Virgin Voyages||Valiant Lady||Caribbean - Western||Miami||Miami||6 Nights||Costa Maya, Mexico | Miami, Florida, USA | Roatán, Honduras | The Beach Club at Bimini, Bahamas||$1,198|
Up To $150 Onboard Credit
|Feb 11, 2023||Virgin Voyages||Valiant Lady||Caribbean - Eastern||Miami||Miami||8 Nights||Frederiksted, St. Croix, USVI | Miami, Florida, USA | Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic | San Juan, Puerto Rico | The Beach Club at Bimini, Bahamas||$1,555|
Up To $200 Onboard Credit
|Feb 25, 2023||Virgin Voyages||Valiant Lady||Caribbean - Eastern||Miami||Miami||8 Nights||Frederiksted, St. Croix, USVI | Miami, Florida, USA | Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic | San Juan, Puerto Rico | The Beach Club at Bimini, Bahamas||$1,555|
Up To $200 Onboard Credit
Virgin Voyages Travel Guide
Virgin Voyages Cruises Highlights
- Virgin Voyages is one of the latest members of the cruise line industry. It has just started cruising in the October of 2020 and takes pride in being a modern cruise line.
- This cruise line was announced in the year 2014 and is a part of a partnership between Bain Capital and World renowned Virgin Group of Companies, which a multinational venture capital conglomerate from the Great Britain. Although its parent company of Virgin Group is based in England but the headquarters of this cruise line are situated in Plantation, Florida in the United States of America.
- Virgin Voyages currently owns a cruise ship called Secret Lady. This is the only cruise ship owned by this cruise company and is also their first cruise ship. It was also built in the year 2020. This is a relatively midsized cruise ship with a capacity of around 2,700 guests. This ship is more than 200 meters long.
- Virgin Voyages are planning to take only 4 to 5 night long trips to Caribbean as of now. This will give them enough room to make themselves stand firm in this market and make possible growth gradually. This cruise company is currently operating from Port Miami.
- This cruise company has an age restriction of 18 years old. This limitation of making this cruise ship an adult only ship is probably only for the current fleet of operations. The company has revealed that the reason to make this ship an adult only ship is to appeal the professional travelers in the more premium sector of cruising.
- Virgin Voyages has two other ships in the making that will soon join its fleet. One of those ships is scheduled to start the service in the year 2021; this new ship is called Valiant Lady. It is also the same size and has the same capacity as the current ship, Secret Lady.
- This cruise company has announced that they will try to make their cruises as much environment friendly as possible. They have discussed that they will be making their ships sufficient enough to generate energy from the ship's cooling water. This will reduce the carbon emission of the ships significantly.
- This price of the cruise will include dinning charges, fitness activities and internet but you will have to pay separately for the drinks and on shore excursions. But a unique thing about this ship will be that they will not have a single big dinning lounge and have almost 20 different venues for dinning, which will give the guests much more options and places to dine during the cruise.
- Being one of the most modern cruises of today's era they were able to address some of the most important concerns by ensuring measures to keep the earth clean. These measures include a total ban on single-use plastics like water bottles, shopping bags, straws and take away coffee cups that are made up of plastic.
Virgin Voyages Cruises Travel Tips
- The food at Virgin Voyages is going to be one of most delicious meal that you have ever had in the sea. And that is not it because on their cruise ship you don't have any set timings and there are no buffets. Now you might be wondering that how is not having a buffet a good thing. It is, because you have everything on the menu and it will be cooked fresh and only for you without any extra charge since the price of your meals is already included in the package that you paid for.
- The staterooms in their cruise ships are equipped with the latest technology and pretty much everything from you lights to your curtains is auto adjusted. You can control all the switches from a tablet in your room. You can use it as remote for your TV to select the movie that you want to watch. One of the best things about travelling in a modern cruise is that the technology you find there cannot be found anywhere else.
- They provide some very long and extended stays on the land. A cruise is not just about sleeping and having dinner in the sea and it must have some on destination stays so that you can fully explore the areas that you are visiting. Virgin Voyages has made this possible for you and with them you can even have overnight stays at the destinations.
- Some things on their ship are so unique that you would keep on wondering that how did they come up with such a wonderful idea. Like for instance, they have a tattoo parlor on the ship, so if your trip with this cruise company was really a wonderful one then you can literally take a memory of that trip with you that might stay with you forever.
- The motto of their ship, Star Lady, is that you should let the kids stay at home but you should definitely bring you inner child on the cruise. This adult only thing about Star Lady makes it really popular amongst the people who want to enjoy the cruise to their fullest without worrying about the kids.
- For all those earth saving enthusiast, Virgin Voyages provides you a great opportunity to protect the environment while enjoying your cruise at the same time. This company does not allow single use plastic onboard its ships and there are no products on the ship that use this plastic so the marine life and mother earth can get cleaned up and our next generations can be saved from the aftermath of such pollution.
- The cabins on their cruise ships have the most sophisticated design to provide you an overall luxurious feeling. Every tiny detail about your space of living is taken into account. This sophistication in the interior designing is evident from the fact that you even get open showers on your cruise so that when you are taking a shower you can see the clear sky and hear the sea waves and feel yourself closer to nature.
- You have a lot of other facilities on these ships like unlimited Wi-Fi, free dining and gratuities. All included in one price which is what you pay when you book your cruise.
- Virgin Voyages is not like any other new entrant in the cruise liners club. It has made an entry into this industry with all the preparations. They have Beach Club at the Island of Bimini which is strictly for the passengers of Virgin Voyage cruises. This is a great opportunity to join the party on the beach where celebrities like Mark Ronson may be performing.
- They have a special suite on board which is called the RockStar suite. These suites are very limited and only for pure music enthusiasts. It includes unmatchable facilities like an outdoor hot tub, private terrace and a music room full of high quality guitars.
Virgin Voyages Cruises Things To Do
- Virgin Voyages is the best cruise for those travelers who would want to travel in a very luxury manner. These cruises are specially designed for premium cruise guests that like a more mature crowd on the ship, people that they can easily socialize with. Virgin specially kept a restriction on people under the age of 18 to be not allowed to travel on these cruises so that there can be a similar kind of a crowd on the ship, where people are like minded and they can easily connect with each other. They did not want the kids to be on board because they believe that their target audience mostly travels with their kids at home and mixing different sorts of crowds will not be a good idea.
Target audience has been chosen very carefully by this cruise company because they put together all the activities, designed the interior of the ship and advertised the cruises, keeping in mind the taste of their customer base. This is definitely a good thing considering the fact that if you try to target everyone to buy your cruise then you might end up not selling any tickets at all. This option is a better option because a lot of brands do this while creating a product that narrows your customer base; it will actually increase the reach and the sale of your product. Virgin Voyages is planning to bring in a lot of such innovations as well and these innovations will be very much enjoyed by the classes of travelers who take cruises on a very regular basis and would love to travel in a cruise ship that is revolutionizing the way of cruising, or at least claims to do so.
Virgin Voyages Cruises Frequently Asked Questions
- What kind of trips can I take with you?
Currently Virgin Voyages offers only one kind of trip and that is a trip to the Caribbean. These trips are only 4 to 5 days long and since the company has just started, so it may take a little while to add new places into the itinerary and allow the passengers to take other different kinds of trips to other destination with a more varied duration of the cruise.
- How much would a tour cost?
The prices of these cruises do not have too much variation as they offer similar trips all around the year. So, the difference in the prices may be as a result of the season in which you are traveling and the cabin type can also make a significant impact on the overall price. On season cruises cost more than off season, so for those who want to save some bucks and also save themselves from the hassle of travelers causing a rush by flocking to the destinations in the peak season.
The prices for a standard room are around $6000 but you may be wondering why the price is almost a double for what you pay for other cruise lines. The reason this price is higher than its competitors is that their package includes price of the entire cabin and you don't have to pay for two people separately.
- Can I take my family with the guide and not be stuck with other people?
For your expeditions on shore, Virgin Voyages will provide you with a number of different land excursions that you purchase in order to carry on with the trip on the destinations as well they provide a tour guide. If you are going to take the tour guide with your family then you will need a land excursion that includes a private experience for 3 to 4 people.
- Can I tell the agent what I want out of the trip?
Yes, this cruise company highly encourages its guests to call the agent before booking the cruises because since they are new into the business they are constantly looking for improvements. Your suggestions are given a lot of importance and your concerns are addressed promptly.
- Do they have support that can help me regardless of what time?
Yes, the customer support team is always out there to provide you guidance with anything that you want. They have presence on almost all of the most famous social media websites. You can easily connect with them through their business pages on these websites.
- What do the guides do for you?
The guides are expert in providing assistance with the tours. They will help you sort your land excursions out. They are the locals of the land. They know the routes and they know the language, they take you to places that you might not have heard before but these tour guides will help you understand the cultural position of these lands.
- Do they have specialists that are working in each place?
Yes their team working at each place is definitely a team of specialists. They have been founded in recent years which had helped them in the hiring most talented crew members. Their staff has expertise in their fields because the assessment process for their skills before the induction of any employee is really tough.
- What type of way can you travel when you are traveling through Virgin Voyages Cruises?
As of now, you can travel in one way with Virgin Voyages because they only have one cruise ship right now and they are only taking voyages of one kind that go to single region. They have plans of expanding the business in the next few years and they might add other ways of traveling for their guests as well.
- Who customizes the itinerary or things you are going to do ahead of time?
Their itineraries are already customized and a few industry experts do this job of customizing itineraries for Virgin Voyages because customization of itineraries is a very tough job and only the people who are expert can predict the possibilities of being able to travel to these lands so much ahead of time with this much accuracy.
- Where do you stay while you are at the destinations?
For your overnight stays at the destinations there are a few places where you can stay and that place depends on the land excursion. The place where you will stay is usually mentioned on the website while booking for a land excursion. So you can choose the place that is most suitable for you.
- Is there a single supplement that can be used for travelers who are solo?
There is no single supplement because already the price that you are paying is technically for two persons and if you are a solo traveler you will still have to pay for the entire room. In the future they may add some packages to provide relief for solo travelers.
- On average, what is the group size like?
Since there are no complimentary land excursions so you will choose land excursions from the provided options and your group size will vary based on the number of people who sign up for the same excursion.
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!