Scenic Cruises to Canada 2023/2024
Save up to 75% on Scenic cruises
Begun as a coach operating company in 1986 (recognized at the time as the largest coach operator bringing guests to the musical Phantom of the Opera in major Australian cities), Scenic grew to running an award-winning river cruise operation from 2008 to the present day. The company became truly international by 2015, and in 2019, it launched its first ocean cruise ship, Scenic Eclipse. Offering ultra-luxury cruising, the Eclipse is 551 feet and ten decks of comfort, enjoyment, innovation, and entertainment. Ten dining experiences are on board, with options including Italian, Japanese, Asian, and French cuisine. Entertainment options include indoor and outdoor pools, plunge pools, a boutique, a theatre, and Discovery Centre. You can even take a helicopter ride on one of two state-of-the-art helicopters or a submarine excursion from the ship! Excursions by kayak or Zodiac inflatable boats bring you face-to-face with wildlife and natural wonders. You can whale watch, see penguins cross the Antarctic or Antarctica ice, or experience marine life as you slip by in your kayak. Helicopter excursions allow you to take in breathtaking bird's-eye views of the Caribbean coral, Peruvian mountains, Antarctic icescapes, and islands and fjords of Patagonia and Chile. Finally, six guests at a time can experience marine life like never before: 300 meters below the sea in the ship's submarine. This panoramic, close-up view of marine life and coral cannot be matched. Scenic is all about making your cruise the most luxurious trip possible. To that end, your onboard experience features butler service, luxury suites, and everyday complimentary beverages. Musical performances on the ship are arranged to match the region in which the ship is sailing, so you can enjoy such a wide range of sounds as a Bavarian brass band to tunes from The Sound of Music. Excursions can be customized, and deeper, culturally centered experiences that more fully explore the heritage and history of the countries visited are available through the company's Scenic Enrich program. Scenic strives to ensure that you discover all the sights, sounds, and tastes of every country you visit on your selected cruise. On land, on and under the water, and in the air, Scenic offers perhaps one of the most detail-oriented, enriching cruise experiences in the luxury cruise industry. It's no small wonder that Scenic boasts "Six-Star" luxury! With cruise line volume buys plus our low everyday prices you can save up to 80% versus the brochure price! Book your Scenic cruise today with AffordableTours.com, your discounted cruise headquarters.Scenic Travel Guide
|Sail Date||Cruise Line||Ship||Destination||Departs||Length||Price||You Save||Discounts|
|Apr 24, 2023||Scenic||Eclipse||USA||Los Angeles (Long Beach)||Vancouver||18 Nights||Astoria | Cabo San Lucas | Los Angeles, USA > Loreto, Mexico | San Diego | San Francisco | Santa Barbara | Seattle | Vancouver, British Columbia | Victoria, Canada||$21,690|
Up To $1000 Onboard Credit
|May 03, 2023||Scenic||Eclipse||USA||San Diego||Vancouver||9 Nights||Astoria | San Diego, USA | San Francisco | Santa Barbara | Seattle | Vancouver, British Columbia | Victoria, Canada||$10,645|
Up To $1000 Onboard Credit
|Jul 29, 2023||Scenic||Eclipse||Canada||Anchorage||Copenhagen||21 Nights||Anchorage | Anchorage, USA > Nome | Pond Inlet, Canada||$31,795|
Up To $1000 Onboard Credit
|Sep 05, 2024||Scenic||Eclipse||Canada||Copenhagen||Copenhagen||13 Nights||Copenhagen, Denmark | Pond Inlet, Canada||$17,795|
Up To $1000 Onboard Credit
|Sep 17, 2024||Scenic||Eclipse||Canada||Copenhagen||Halifax||17 Nights||Copenhagen, Denmark | Corner Brook | Halifax | Pond Inlet, Canada||$16,995|
Up To $1000 Onboard Credit
Scenic Travel Guide
Scenic Cruises Highlights
- Headquartered in Australia with business centers in Switzerland, Canada, the U.K., and the U.S.
- Started operations in 1986 with coach tours in Australia that expanded across New Zealand, South Africa, Canada, Alaska, and the U.S. throughout the 1990s.
- River tour operations began in 2008.
- In 2019, Scenic began offering ocean cruises aboard its luxury vessel, the Scenic Eclipse, hailed as the World's First Discovery Yacht.
- Ocean cruise destinations include those in the Mediterranean; Greek Islands & Malta; Iceland; Scotland; Portugal; Spain; Greece; and the U.S. East Coast as well as the Arctic, Antarctica, and Baltics & Fjords.
- Offers river cruises on major rivers such as the Danube, Rhine, Rhone, Seine, and Mekong in Russia, Portugal, France, and throughout Southeast Asia and Europe.
- The all-inclusive trip covers everything from airport transfers to personal service, tips, nearly all drinks, dining, and excursions.
- Ocean cruise ship offers hotel-like luxury suites complete with king-size bed, private verandah, and lounge area as well as owner's penthouse suites: nearly 2,100 square feet featuring two bedrooms, dining area, private lounge, and 646-square foot terrace.
- Small ship experience: Scenic Eclipse carries only up to 228 passengers.
- Guests who complete their first cruise with Scenic automatically become Gold members in the Scenic Club, which offers such privileges as savings vouchers, exclusive offers on selected itineraries, and priority on pre-release tours and cruises.
- Winner of numerous Conde Nast Traveler and Cruise Critic awards, including Best Small-Ship Cruise Line, Best Luxury Cruise Line, and Best Service Luxury Category.
- The Scenic Eclipse was named Best New Luxury Cruise Ship 2019 by Cruise Critic.
- Winner of numerous awards such as Travel Weekly Magellan Awards for luxury ship suite design, Best Small Cruise Ship, and Best Luxury Tour Operator.
Scenic Cruises Travel Tips
- All-inclusive cruising that means all guests need to think about is what to buy as a reminder of their unforgettable cruise experience.
- Helicopter and submarine excursions from the ship for one-of-a-kind views of cities, countrysides, wildlife, marine life, and more.
- Discovery excursions that take you on guided tours where you can snorkel, hike, kayak, ride bikes, or ride on a Zodiac to get the most up-close look at the worlds you are exploring.
- All-the-time complimentary drinks.
- Scenic Freechoice allows for customized activities and dining experiences with active, moderate, and relaxed levels so you can fit in as much, or as little, as you like.
- Five-star quality service with experienced personal butlers and laundry concierge.
- A selection of luxury suites that include, depending on the chosen suite, private verandahs, separate lounge areas, complimentary spa treatment, private jacuzzi, and personalized mini bar.
- Wide range of ocean cruise durations, anywhere from 8 – 38 days.
- Flexible Booking Policy allows you to defer travel plans up to 60 days before departure.
- Intimate cruise experience—as little as 200 passengers are aboard each cruise.
- Remote locations such as the Norwegian Fjords, Canadian Rockies, Wild Scotland, and Galapagos.
- The company's priority on comfort, luxury, and the health and safety of crews and passengers.
- First-in-industry Deposit Protection Plan on applicable cruises; deposit is applied to an alternative trip provided it is booked within 24 months of cancellation.
Scenic Cruises Things To Do
- Guests who desire an intimate experience with other cultures, as well as a lavish on-board experience such as luxury suites, sun lounge systems for Balcony suites and upscale amenities that include Apple TVs and an in-suite bar, would find exactly what they are looking for on a Scenic ocean cruise. Customized Enrich excursions allow guests to totally immerse themselves in various cultural traditions and customs, from ballet performances to palace visits. While some vacationers do not particularly mind crowds, those who prefer to travel with smaller groups would enjoy using Scenic for their ocean cruise. The Eclipse carries only 228 passengers maximum (down to 200 when traveling in Polar Regions). The largest cruise ships in the industry carry over 5,000 passengers. For the most part, Scenic caters mostly to adults traveling in couples or groups. On-board entertainment and excursions to destination countries are more geared toward adult activities and interests. Generally, those traveling without younger children would be more apt to explore the ocean cruises available from Scenic. Those with the freedom to take lengthy cruises, such as a 20-day cruise to the Antarctica or a 145-day World Cruise, could be enticed to look into one of these longer Scenic ocean cruises. This might include older couples fulfilling a lifelong dream of exploring the world following retirement. With a truly all-inclusive vacation, those who want to travel without having to worry about every detail would enjoy their experience with Scenic. Basically, all you would need is money for souvenirs; all other expenses are included in the price of your Scenic cruise. Pay one price and your dining, excursions, transfers, and tips and gratuities are all taken care of.
Scenic Cruises Frequently Asked Questions
- What kind of trips can I take with you?
Scenic ocean cruises can be taken to regions across Europe, the Americas, the Mediterranean, Baltics & Fjords, and the Arctic and Antarctica. Visited cities include Copenhagen, Oslo, Barcelona, Budapest, Lisbon, Amsterdam, and Dublin. You can sign up for pre-arranged excursions ranging from hiking or sailing adventures to shopping and visits to historical places, or you can set up customized experiences that let you explore local customs and history in a more in-depth fashion. Shorter 8-day trips and up to nearly one-month tours are available.
- How much would a tour cost?
Prices for a Scenic ocean cruise vary greatly depending on duration and destination. For instance, an 8-day Iberian Discovery tour, with days spent in Spain, Portugal, and Morocco, would cost nearly $5,500 per person, while a 13-day West European Capitals tour covering such cities as Amsterdam, Lisbon, Cies Island, and Bergen would cost nearly twice that at $10,215 per person. An 18-day trip to Peru and Chile would be approximately $16,500 per person, and a 21-day Arctic Adventure sailing to locations in Iceland and Greenland would cost nearly $21,000 per person. The cost of a Scenic ocean cruise is all-inclusive, so airport transfers, excursions, dining, and tips and gratuities are all included in the price.
- Can I take my family with the guide and not be stuck with other people?
You can choose preferred locations through Scenic Freechoice, which allows for more personalized activities that you and your family might enjoy. However, due to its more exotic or remote destinations and longer itineraries and cruise times, the Scenic ocean cruise is not particularly geared toward families with younger children as would some other cruise lines.
- Can I tell the agent what I want out of the trip?
Yes. Through the Scenic Enrich program, Journey Designers help you create a plan of experiences designed specifically to meet your expectations and what you hope to get out of your trip.
- Do they have support that can help me regardless of what time?
Scenic does not currently offer 24/7 support. Reservation consultants are available at both Vancouver, Canada and Boston, MA, offices Monday – Friday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. EST. The offices are closed Saturday and Sunday.
- What do the guides do for you?
Guides take you through destination cities and are there to explain historical facts and give details about the specific attraction you are visiting. They also take you through the cities on guided tours if this is included in your excursion. They are also knowledgeable about local hotels and dining establishments.
- Do they have specialists that are working in each place?
Expert local guides take you on customized experiences when you choose the Scenic Freechoice option. They are on hand to help you navigate specific events and activities so you can approach your chosen experience with confidence and the knowledge you need to participate with respect toward custom and heritage in whichever country you are visiting. Discovery Leaders that form the Discovery Team are available on board the cruise ship. These experts guide guests through everything from kayak trips to whale watching and can answer all questions and help guests get the most out of their adventures when they choose a Scenic Discovery tour.
- What type of way can you travel when you are traveling through Scenic?
From kayaks and Zodiac inflatables to walking and bike tours, there are various ways you can travel on a Scenic ocean cruise. Depending on the type of excursion you choose, you can travel by coach, car, or even by foot.
- Who customizes the itinerary or things you are going to do ahead of time?
A Journey Designer can help you customize your excursion activities so you get the most out of your Scenic ocean cruise.
- Where do you stay while you are at the destinations?
For overnight stays at destination cities, Scenic ensures that guests stay at first-rate hotels.
- Why is Scenic known as an ‘insider’ travel experience?
Scenic guests can arrange for more personalized excursion activities, allowing for more in-depth participation in cultural practices and events.
- Is there a single supplement that can be used for travelers who are solo?
Yes. A single supplement offer is limited and is for Verandah and Deluxe Verandah suites only.
- On average, what is the group size like?
Scenic prides itself on small group travels; the maximum size is 40 guests.
- Buenos Aires, Argentina Cruises (22)
- Sapporo, Japan Cruises (6)
- Copenhagen, Denmark Cruises (5)
- Rio De Janeiro, Brazil Cruises (5)
- Tromso, Norway Cruises (4)
- Reykjavik, Iceland Cruises (4)
- Lisbon, Portugal Cruises (4)
- Los Angeles (Long Beach) Cruises (3)
- Dublin, Ireland Cruises (2)
- New York (Manhattan), NY Cruises (2)
- Valletta, Malta Cruises (2)
- Vancouver, Canada Cruises (2)
- Europe - All Cruises (35)
- Europe - Northern Cruises (33)
- Antarctica Cruises (29)
- Asia Cruises (29)
- Mexico Cruises (26)
- Europe - Western Cruises (22)
- South America Cruises (20)
- Canada Cruises (18)
- Mediterranean Cruises (18)
- Arctic Cruises (17)
- USA - All Cruises (16)
- USA - Pacific Cruises (16)
- 2023 Cruises
- 2024 Cruises
- 2025 Cruises
- Mar 2023 Cruises
- Apr 2023 Cruises
- May 2023 Cruises
- Jun 2023 Cruises
- Jul 2023 Cruises
- Aug 2023 Cruises
- Sep 2023 Cruises
- Oct 2023 Cruises
- Nov 2023 Cruises
- Dec 2023 Cruises
- Jan 2024 Cruises
- Feb 2024 Cruises
- Mar 2024 Cruises
- Apr 2024 Cruises
- May 2024 Cruises
- Jun 2024 Cruises
- Jul 2024 Cruises
- Aug 2024 Cruises
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!