Oceania Cruises from Los Angeles (San Pedro) 2021/2022
Save up to 75% on Oceania cruises
Ocean Cruises is a cruise operating company which was founded in the year 2002. It is one of the very few ocean cruises which were formed in the 21st century when the competition in the ocean cruise industry was already on the peak. The company was created by some of the very big names in the cruise industry like Frank Del Rio, Joe Watters, and Bob Binder. Oceania offers some of the finest services on water and on land. Their small but luxurious ships offer a much-defined experience for those who are seeking an elegant way of traveling in the sea. They have a motto of doing everything the R.I.T.E way which stands for Respect, Integrity, Trust, and Excellence. The fleet of Oceania Cruises is very exclusive and these ships are famous for offering very delicious cuisines to their guests and they also offer cooking classes onboard which is inspired by Master Chef Jacques Pepin. With cruise line volume buys plus our low everyday prices you can save up to 80% versus the brochure price! Book your Oceania cruise today with AffordableTours.com, your discounted cruise headquarters.Oceania Travel Guide
|Sail Date||Cruise Line||Ship||Destination||Departs||Length||Price||You Save||Discounts|
|Sep 14, 2021||Oceania||Regatta||USA - Pacific||Los Angeles (San Pedro)||Los Angeles (San Pedro)||9 Nights||Catalina Island | Ensenada | Los Angeles | Monterey | San Diego | San Francisco | Santa Barbara|
You Save: $9,998,350
|Oct 02, 2021||Oceania||Regatta||Asia||Los Angeles (San Pedro)||Tokyo||25 Nights||Aomori | Astoria | Dutch Harbor | Ketchikan | Kodiak | Los Angeles | Petropavlovsk-kamchatsky | Seattle | Sitka | Tokyo | Vancouver | Whittier|
You Save: $15,249
Up To $500 Onboard Credit
|Oct 02, 2021||Oceania||Regatta||Asia||Los Angeles (San Pedro)||Singapore||41 Nights||Aomori | Astoria | Dutch Harbor | Hiroshima | Hong Kong | Hue (chan May) | Ketchikan | Kodiak | Kyoto (kobe) | Los Angeles | Nagoya | Petropavlovsk-kamchatsky | Saigon (ho Chi Minh City) | Seattle | Shanghai | Singapore | Sitka | Tokyo | Vancouver | Whittier|
You Save: $25,149
Up To $825 Onboard Credit
|Oct 02, 2021||Oceania||Regatta||World Cruise||Los Angeles (San Pedro)||Sydney||61 Nights||Adelaide | Albany | Aomori | Astoria | Bali (benoa) | Broome | Burnie (tasmania) | Busselton | Dutch Harbor | Geraldton | Hiroshima | Hong Kong | Hue (chan May) | Ketchikan | Kodiak | Kyoto (kobe) | Los Angeles | Melbourne | Nagoya | Petropavlovsk-kamchatsky | Saigon (ho Chi Minh City) | Seattle | Shanghai | Singapore | Sitka | Sydney | Tokyo | Vancouver | Whittier|
You Save: $36,399
Up To $1200 Onboard Credit
|Jan 06, 2022||Oceania||Insignia||World Cruise||Los Angeles (San Pedro)||New York (Manhattan)||180 Nights||Abidjan | Adelaide | Agadir | Akaroa | Albany | Amsterdam | Arrecife (lanzarote) | Auckland | Bali (benoa) | Bangkok | Banjul | Bay Of Islands | Belfast | Bora Bora | Broome | Burnie (tasmania) | Busan | Cape Town | Cochin (kochi) | Dakar | Dublin | Dunedin | Exmouth | Geelong | Geraldton | Hanoi (ha Long Bay) | Hilo | Hiroshima | Hong Kong | Honolulu | Hue (chan May) | Ishigaki | Ko Samui | Kota Kinabalu (borneo) | Kyoto (kobe) | La Coruna | La Digue | Lautoka | Lisbon | Lome | London (tilbury) | Los Angeles | Luderitz | Mahe | Male | Mangalore | Manila | Maputo | Mayotte | Melbourne | Mindelo (sao Vicente) | Mossel Bay | Muara | Nagasaki | Napier | Nawiliwili | New York | Nha Trang | Nosy Be | Nuku Hiva | Okinawa (naha) | Oporto | Pago Pago | Papeete (tahiti) | Paris (honfleur) | Phuket | Rangiroa | Richards Bay | Rotorua (tauranga) | Saigon (ho Chi Minh City) | Santa Cruz De Tenerife | Sao Tome | Sekondi-takoradi | Shanghai | Shimizu | Singapore | St. John's | Surabaya | Suva | Sydney | Tokyo | Walvis Bay|
You Save: $85,999
Up To $4175 Onboard Credit
|Jan 06, 2022||Oceania||Insignia||Tahiti||Los Angeles (San Pedro)||Auckland||29 Nights||Auckland | Bay Of Islands | Bora Bora | Hilo | Honolulu | Lautoka | Los Angeles | Nawiliwili | Nuku Hiva | Pago Pago | Papeete (tahiti) | Rangiroa | Suva|
You Save: $13,799
Up To $700 Onboard Credit
|Jan 06, 2022||Oceania||Insignia||Tahiti||Los Angeles (San Pedro)||Perth||50 Nights||Adelaide, Australia | Akaroa, New Zealand | Albany, Australia | Auckland, New Zealand | Bay of Islands, New Zealand | Bora Bora, Society Islands | Burnie, Tasmania, Australia | Cross International Dateline (Cruising) | Dunedin (Port Chalmers), New Zealand | Geelong, Australia | Hilo, Hawaii, HI | Honolulu, Oahu, HI | Lautoka, Fiji | Los Angeles (San Pedro), CA | Melbourne, Australia | Milford Sound, New Zealand (Cruising) | Napier, New Zealand | Nawiliwili, Kauai, HI | Nuku Hiva, Marquesas Islands | Pago Pago, American Samoa | Papeete, Tahiti | Perth (Fremantle), Australia | Rangiroa, Society Islands | Suva, Fiji | Sydney, Australia | Tauranga, New Zealand | Wellington, New Zealand|
You Save: $24,649
Up To $1225 Onboard Credit
|Jan 06, 2022||Oceania||Insignia||Hawaii||Los Angeles (San Pedro)||Tokyo||72 Nights||Adelaide, Australia | Akaroa, New Zealand | Albany, Australia | Auckland, New Zealand | Bay of Islands, New Zealand | Benoa, Bali | Bora Bora, Society Islands | Broome, Australia | Burnie, Tasmania, Australia | Cross International Dateline (Cruising) | Dunedin (Port Chalmers), New Zealand | Exmouth, Australia | Geelong, Australia | Geraldton, Australia | Hilo, Hawaii, HI | Honolulu, Oahu, HI | Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia | Lautoka, Fiji | Los Angeles (San Pedro), CA | Manila, Philippines | Melbourne, Australia | Milford Sound, New Zealand (Cruising) | Muara (Bandar Seri Begawan), Brunei | Napier, New Zealand | Nawiliwili, Kauai, HI | Naze (Amami-Oshima), Japan | Nuku Hiva, Marquesas Islands | Okinawa (Naha), Japan | Pago Pago, American Samoa | Papeete, Tahiti | Perth (Fremantle), Australia | Rangiroa, Society Islands | Surabaya, Indonesia | Suva, Fiji | Sydney, Australia | Tauranga, New Zealand | Tokyo (Harumi), Japan | Wellington, New Zeala|
You Save: $34,499
Up To $1750 Onboard Credit
|Apr 24, 2022||Oceania||Regatta||USA - Pacific||Los Angeles (San Pedro)||Los Angeles (San Pedro)||9 Nights||Catalina Island | Ensenada | Los Angeles | Monterey | San Diego | San Francisco | Santa Barbara|
You Save: $6,399
|May 03, 2022||Oceania||Regatta||Mexico||Los Angeles (San Pedro)||Los Angeles (San Pedro)||10 Nights||Cabo San Lucas | Ensenada | La Paz | Los Angeles | Manzanillo | Mazatlan | Puerto Vallarta|
You Save: $5,949
Up To $175 Onboard Credit
|May 13, 2022||Oceania||Regatta||USA - Pacific||Los Angeles (San Pedro)||Vancouver||12 Nights||Astoria | Icy Strait Point (hoonah) | Juneau | Ketchikan | Los Angeles | San Francisco | Sitka | Vancouver|
You Save: $7,749
Up To $200 Onboard Credit
|Sep 09, 2022||Oceania||Regatta||USA||Los Angeles (San Pedro)||Los Angeles (San Pedro)||8 Nights||Ensenada | Los Angeles | San Francisco | Santa Barbara|
You Save: $4,699
Up To $150 Onboard Credit
|Sep 17, 2022||Oceania||Regatta||USA||Los Angeles (San Pedro)||Los Angeles (San Pedro)||8 Nights||Catalina Island | Ensenada | Los Angeles | San Francisco | Santa Barbara|
You Save: $4,799
Up To $150 Onboard Credit
|Sep 25, 2022||Oceania||Regatta||USA||Los Angeles (San Pedro)||Tokyo||25 Nights||Aomori | Astoria | Cruising Hubbard Glacier | Dutch Harbor | Int'l Date Line West | Ketchikan | Kodiak | Los Angeles | Otaru (sapporo) | Petropavlovsk-kamchatsky | Sitka | Tokyo (yokohama) | Vancouver | Victoria | Whittier|
You Save: $10,799
Up To $525 Onboard Credit
|Sep 25, 2022||Oceania||Regatta||USA||Los Angeles (San Pedro)||Hong Kong||42 Nights||Aomori | Astoria | Cruising Hubbard Glacier | Dutch Harbor | Hiroshima | Hong Kong | Int'l Date Line West | Ishigaki | Ketchikan | Kodiak | Kyoto (kobe) | Los Angeles | Miyakojima (hirara) | Nagoya | Otaru (sapporo) | Petropavlovsk-kamchatsky | Seoul (incheon) | Shanghai | Shimizu | Sitka | Taipei (keelung) | Tokyo (yokohama) | Vancouver | Victoria | Whittier|
You Save: $17,499
Up To $675 Onboard Credit
|Sep 25, 2022||Oceania||Regatta||Asia||Los Angeles (San Pedro)||Sydney||77 Nights||Adelaide | Aomori | Astoria | Bali (benoa) | Bangkok | Broome | Burnie (tasmania) | Busselton | Cruising Hubbard Glacier | Dutch Harbor | Hanoi (ha Long Bay) | Hiroshima | Hong Kong | Hue (chan May) | Int'l Date Line West | Ishigaki | Ketchikan | Ko Samui | Kodiak | Kyoto (kobe) | Los Angeles | Melbourne | Miyakojima (hirara) | Nagoya | Nha Trang | Otaru (sapporo) | Perth (fremantle) | Petropavlovsk-kamchatsky | Saigon (ho Chi Minh City) | Semarang (java) | Seoul (incheon) | Shanghai | Shimizu | Sihanoukville | Singapore | Sitka | Surabaya | Sydney | Taipei (keelung) | Tokyo (yokohama) | Vancouver | Victoria | Whittier|
You Save: $38,199
Up To $1500 Onboard Credit
|May 04, 2023||Oceania||Regatta||USA||Los Angeles (San Pedro)||Los Angeles (San Pedro)||7 Nights||Ensenada | Los Angeles | Monterey | San Francisco | Santa Barbara|
You Save: $4,599
Up To $125 Onboard Credit
|May 11, 2023||Oceania||Regatta||USA||Los Angeles (San Pedro)||Los Angeles (San Pedro)||7 Nights||Ensenada | Los Angeles | Monterey | San Francisco | Santa Barbara|
You Save: $5,099
|May 18, 2023||Oceania||Regatta||USA||Los Angeles (San Pedro)||Vancouver||12 Nights||Astoria | Cruising Hubbard Glacier | Icy Strait Point (hoonah) | Juneau | Ketchikan | Los Angeles | San Francisco | Sitka | Vancouver|
You Save: $6,999
Up To $275 Onboard Credit
Oceania Travel Guide
Oceania Cruises Highlights
- Oceania Cruises is a relatively new cruise company in the market with experience of over 18 years of cruising in the ocean. This cruise ship company is wholly owned by the Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings. NCLH also owns the third-largest ocean cruise company called Norwegian Cruises.
- Oceania is a cruise company that mostly has itineraries which last for around 10 - 14 days. This means that Oceania is a purposely small cruise company which is a good option for casual travelers. But they also have some cruises that have longer itineraries of almost 200 days.
- This cruise company operates six cruise ships in its fleet. These six ships of Oceania cruises take travelers all around the world. And this company of six ocean cruises has its headquarters in, like most other cruise companies, Miami.
- The company started off with smaller operations and no cruise ships of its own. During the initial years, this company only operated chartered ships and saw some tough years initially when its chartered ships were acquired by some other company and they had no vessels to operate.
- Oceania Cruises has seen a lot of gradual growth since its inception. At first, there were mostly only a few chartered ships and then they gave an order for two ships to be constructed for Oceania and in 2014 the decision of acquiring Oceania Cruises was made by Norwegian Cruise Lines Holdings. This gave Oceania Cruise a lot of boom because NCLH is a very experienced cruise line company and helped Oceania Cruises became a very well known name in the market.
- This company currently has 3 classes of ships. Out of these 3 classes, 2 are operational and have ships that are currently in service for Oceania. While the third class of ships is a future class and includes prospective ships that will probably join the Oceania fleet in near future.
- Oceania Cruises offers itineraries to several destinations around the world Africa, Asia, Australia, the Caribbean, Middle East, Europe, South America, and Canada. Not only this but Oceania Cruises also offers itineraries for those who are into going on adventures, to places like Antarctica and their World Cruises are especially for those who want to see the whole world in one go.
- Their ships are quite small and are a good way to relax for those travelers who don't like the usually overcrowded large ships of most ocean cruise lines. These small ships mean that there is more staff per person ratio on each ship. This is because there are fewer staterooms in those ships and can carry very less passengers.
- Oceania Cruises is famous for its food. They are known for the cuisine that they offer on their ships. They usually offer destinations based cuisine and you can eat anything according to the destination you are visiting.
- Their itineraries are very small in duration usually but they offer a luxurious way of traveling in the Ocean which is why the price may be a little high for some. They also take cruises in the rivers a lot so that you don't miss out on those beautiful destination points which are not accessible directly by the ocean.
Oceania Cruises Travel Tips
- Oceania Cruises offers very nice staterooms. They are the most welcoming and you will feel like you are at home the moment you enter your cabin. More than two-third of the rooms on Oceania's ships have balconies in them and you can enjoy a nice view of sailing over the ocean from your rooms. Almost all of the staterooms have breakfast tables in them so in case if you don't wish to go out to the dining area to have breakfast then you can easily order your food in the room and have your breakfast in the comfort of your own cabin.
- They offer really elegant dining halls where the ambiance compliments the delicious cuisine very well. Oceania gives extra importance to the food on the cruise and that is why they have appointed the legendary Master Chef Jacques Pepin as the Executive Director of their culinary and the best thing about having such a legend as the ship's culinary head is that you get to taste some awesome signature cuisines of his during your trip.
- Your experience with Oceania will be enhanced by the little things that they do for you to have a good time. They have a nice lounge where the waiters roll out the evening tea every day at 4 o'clock. Even those who don't like tea that much are a fan of Oceania Cruises' this service because it's not just about the tea but it's the atmosphere in those halls that give you the vibes that will make you come to this place every evening.
- They offer great facilities for those who don't like to miss a day at the gym even on a vacation. They have gyms that have all the facilities for cardio and weight training. You can also do yoga in one of the yoga spaces available to you at the gym of the ship. If you were thinking that is enough to carry on your fitness routine on your cruise then be informed that this is not all you also have Pilates and indoor cycling classes on the ships for you.
- The Spa on Oceania is well worth it and is a must visit while your time on the cruise. It is a great way to freshen up yourself and help you have some relief from that seasickness you might have if this is your first time on the cruise. Spa at Oceania is not just a mini Spa that most ships have with a few options but they have all kinds of massages from Thai massage to detox body wraps.
- The ships of Oceania cruises may be smaller than other ocean cruise ships but they still offer plenty of space for their travelers. There are a lot of lounges for you to sit and relax or socialize with other travelers and make new friends. Their libraries are cozy and offer the book lovers plenty of space to enjoy a book while sitting on the leather sofa by the warm and elegant fireplace.
- Oceania Cruises offer a five-star cruising experience and because their fleet is small they have a lot of room to focus on the exclusive experience the passengers will have on their cruises. They are known to be the largest cruise company in the upper premium category of cruises.
- The interior of all the ships in Oceania Cruises' fleet is very classy and the design will really take your breath away. The fine details on the woodwork are really flawless. While cruising with Oceania Cruises you can feel that everything on the ship has been made with a lot of effort and hard work just for it to make you feel good.
- Oceania Cruises offer cruises to over 400 destinations. These destinations are well scattered in the entire World so that you have an option to take a tour of any part of the World with Oceania. This also implies that there many destination points on Oceania's itineraries that may be secluded and you can enjoy private trips to many of such destinations.
- There are a lot of entertainment options onboard an Oceania's ships. These facilities are there to give you a good time for a longer journey in the sea. To make your vacation a memorable one Oceania gives you an option to visit the casino, watch shows at their theaters or just have a good game of paddle tennis on the cruise.
Oceania Cruises Things To Do
- Oceania Cruises claims to appeal to travelers who are very sophisticated and have a very fine taste for things. The crowd that loves to travel in world class cruises and with the luxury that is unmatchable to that of many large cruise ship companies, is the targeted class of passengers for this cruise ship company.
They have one of the finest cuisines as compared to any other cruise ship. This is the reason why a lot of foodies who want to take a taste of all the cuisines out there, like to travel with Oceania Cruises. You can enjoy a very exquisite ambiance while enjoying your meal onboard their ship and this enhances the experience of your meal.
Oceania Cruises Frequently Asked Questions
- What kind of trips can I take with you?
Oceania has multiple kinds of trips for their customers and these trips are mostly segregated on the basis of the regions that you will be visiting. They take you to trips into a lot of different regions including but not limited to Asia, Europe, Africa, the Caribbean, the Americas, and Australia. Most of their trips have short duration of stay and some have longer durations as well.
- How much would a tour cost?
The cost of travelling with Oceania Cruises depends on the number of your destinations and the length of your stay on your trip. They have a lot of similar itineraries that offer cruise to two or three different destination points with an average stay of almost ten days. These itineraries are really good for people who want to premium cruise experience at a very a budget friendly price. The average price for a basic stateroom for such cruises is $1500. They are for a single person in a double occupancy stateroom. These prices don't include the airfare to and from you embarkation or disembarkation points.
- Can I take my family with the guide and not be stuck with other people?
Tour guides are in a very limited number on the cruise and that is why Oceania Cruises will give you an option of choosing your on shore excursion at an extra price before you book a cruise with them. You can pay this price to get yourself an excursion that includes a private tour guide for you and your family.
- Can I tell the agent what I want out of the trip?
Yes, you can call the support center of Oceania Cruises and inform the agent about your requirements for the trip and they can guide you whether they will be able to do what you want them to do or not. This will also help you to clear any misconceptions that you might have about your trips.
- Do they have support that can help me regardless of what time?
You can call the company representatives on weekdays but if you want to contact them at any day of the week regardless of what it is than you can do that by visiting their website and by filling the query form that they have made available there for you.
- What do the guides do for you?
The guides are there for you to have a really good trip on the shore. Since most of the destinations that you visit, might not have English as their mode of communications and the tour guides of Oceania cruises are often local to these destinations, they will help you communicate easily with the local people of those destinations.
- Do they have specialists that are working in each place?
Yes, Oceania Cruises has a very high standard for hiring resources and they only take those onboard who are experts and well qualified for the positions. Their team is very hardworking and friendly and they always try their best to give travelers a very good time. The staff of Oceania Cruises has helped this company rise to the new heights in the cruising industry with their untiring efforts.
- What type of way can you travel when you are traveling through Oceania Cruises?
You can travel by taking a cruise liner in the ocean, which is the primary way of traveling when you are booking your vacation with Oceania Cruises. They also have other ways of traveling like you can take the cruise in the rivers if your package includes destinations that have ports on river banks. They have adventurous tours to Antarctica as well to provide you a very different form of cruising.
- Who customizes the itinerary or things you are going to do ahead of time?
The itineraries of Oceania Cruises are updated from time to time considering the weather and political situations of the destinations because these itineraries are customized way ahead of time they want to make sure that your journey stays safe and comfortable. They have a team of dedicated staff to do this job of customizing new itineraries almost every year.
- Where do you stay while you are at the destinations?
Oceania Cruises will let you stay at very nice and decent hotels during your stops at the destinations. The standard excursion packages included in the itinerary offer very nice and clean hotels for your stay at the destinations but if you are looking for something more luxurious than you can get yourself a different excursion package that has nicer hotels.
- Is there a single supplement that can be used for travelers who are solo?
All the ships of Oceania have double occupancy and you have to pay some sort of single supplement if you are traveling alone but there are singles packages that are offered from time to time to save you some money on single supplements if you are solo traveler and want a reasonable price for the cruise.
- On average, what is the group size like?
The group size varies from destination to destination and for standard trips on shore the group can be as big as 30 people depending on the number of travelers and availability of tour guides.
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!