Show Auckland Sailings
Auckland is located between two major ports, making fresh seafood a specialty in the many award-winning restaurants around the city. Although it is one of the most populated cities in all of New Zealand you don't have to travel far to encounter undisturbed nature. There are many beaches, parks, reserves, and cycling tracks available throughout the city so that you can enjoy the outdoors. Auckland is popularly known as the "City of Sails" because the harbor is often sprinkled with hundreds of yachts and has more per person than any other city in the world.
Things to Do
- Parnell- This is one of the oldest neighborhoods in Auckland, it is home to a lot of history but the highlight of this place is the La Cigale French Market. It opens on the weekends and it has a cafe, bistro, and many small shops with fresh ingredients.
- Devonport- Across Auckland is Devonport, you can get the best views of the city skyline by hiking the North Head Historic Reserve or Mount Victoria.
Adina Apartment Hotel Auckland Britomart
Address: Corner Princes Street and Waterloo Quadrant, 1010 Auckland, New Zealand
Phone: +61 2 9356 5062
1 mile from Cruise Terminal
Address: 7 Xincheng W Rd, Binhai Xinqu, Tianjin Shi, China, 300457
Phone: +64 9 353 1000
1.6 miles from Cruise Terminal
- Tour the many indie art galleries like Artspace and Auckland Art Gallery, featuring local and international artist’s paintings, sculptures, and even fashion. There’s also Kura Gallery and Te Tehui Centre of Arts showcasing Mahoi and ancestral art.
- Participate in a rite of passage tradition by Bungy jumping in the home of this heart-stopping extreme sport.
- Oakley Creek Waterfall is the only waterfall in the Auckland city area, to get there you can walk the paths and admire the native wildlife on the trail.
- If you visit the city during April and October you can find the lovely roses in Dove Myer Robinson Park in full bloom. Famous for over 5000 rose bushes, this park is also home to the oldest Manuka tree.
- Maungawhau, also called Mount Eden, is the highest volcanic reserve in Auckland. You can take a light hike to the top and it has a garden and cafe as well.
- The Auckland Domain city park has a botanical garden, a cafe, a statue, a memorial, and the Auckland War Memorial Museum.
New Zealand’s national sport is Rugby, so it's no surprise that their national team, the All Blacks, are almost always ranked number one in the International Rugby Board and have won the Rugby World Cup three times.
Ports of Auckland
Level 1, Ports of Auckland Building/1 Sunderland St, Parnell, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!