Show Istanbul Sailings
Istanbul was fought over because of its value in the Silk Road by the Romans, Greeks, and Venetians until the Ottomans took over. It is located in the Marmara region of Turkey and it is divided between both Europe and Asia by the Bosphorus Strait. Although it is not the capital of Turkey it is still a major city, because it is the biggest industrial center and the financial capital of the country.
Things to Do
- Galata - This is one of the oldest neighborhoods of Istanbul, and it is known for being mostly Catholic and Latin. It is north of the Golden Horn and it is home to the Galata Tower.
- Ortakoy - “Middle village” in Turkish, this neighborhood was just a fishing village during the Ottoman period. It is in the center of a triangle between a church, a mosque, and a synagogue, representing the cultural and religious diversity.
Hotel Mercure Istanbul Taksim
Address: Ömer Avni Mh., İnönü Cd. No:42 D:42, 34427 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
Phone: +90 212 924 27 27
1 mile from Cruise Terminal
CVK Park Bosphorus Hotel Istanbul
Address: Gümüşsuyu Mahallesi, İnönü Cd. No:8, 34437 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
Phone: +90 212 377 88 88
1.3 miles from Cruise Terminal
- Walk around and appreciate the architecture of the many mosque in the area dating back to the 17th and 18th centuries. You can visit the Blue mosque, it's a very famous landmark and popular among tourists.
- Visit the 3,000 stores of the Grand Bazaar.
- Plan a visit to the Hagia Sophia. It was a church built in 537 AD before it became a museum.
- Have some relaxation time at a Turkish bath. There are several spas that date back to the 16th century.
- Among the Egyptian Obelisk, the Column of Constantine, and the Galata Tower there are many other columns that adorn the city that you can visit.
- See all of Turkey in one place! Go to Miniatürk where miniature versions of landmarks stand in a model village.
- Admire the elegance and luxury of the Topkapi Palace.
Turkey National Football Team
Ataturk Olympic Stadium : Ziya Gökalp Mah., Olimpiyat Stadı Yolu No:1, 34490 İkitelli/Başakşehir/İstanbul, Turkey
Dentur Avrasya Kabataş
Ömer Avni Mh., 34427 Beyoğlu/Istanbul, Turkey
Multiple parking garages near the cruise terminal.
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!