Show Montreal Sailings
Montreal is the second largest city in Canada, and it is located along the St. Lawrence River. Today, this diverse port city is characterized for its modernity and innovation, and it's was named a UNESCO city of design. It is the second largest francophone city.
Things to Do
- Downtown Montreal - A shopper’s paradise. This sophisticated urban area provides the best museums, fine dining, and the streets are full of high end fashion and art inspirations.
- Plateau and Mile End - Hip, trendy, and artsy, this laid back neighborhood is full of creative and unique finds.
Address: 106 Saint-Paul St W, Montreal, QC H2Y 1Z3, Canada
Phone: +1 514-788-2040
.3 miles to cruise terminal
Le Petit Hotel
Address: 168 Saint-Paul St W, Montreal, QC H2Y 2Z7, Canada
Phone: +1 514-940-0360
.2 miles to cruise terminal
- Explore the breathtaking architecture both inside and outside of the Notre-Dame basilica of Montreal.
- The welcoming environment of Montreal is the reason why it has become home to thousands of festivals year round. Enjoy music from both local and international artists in this free - spirited city.
- Walk all over downtown through Montreal’s impressive, 20.5 miles of Underground Pedestrian Network (RESO).
- Visit the Montreal Science Center + IMAX Theater where there are permanent interactive exhibitions and educational movies playing at all times.
- The Rio Tinto Alcan Planetarium, has amazing architecture and it will take you straight to outer space.
- La Ronde Amusement Park has thrilling rides, games, and amazing firework shows.
Catch a hockey game while visiting Montreal!
Centre Bell: 1909 Avenue des Canadiens-de-Montréal, Montréal, QC H4B 5G0, Canada
Montreal Cruise Terminal - Iberville Station
200 de la Commune St
Montreal, QC H2Y 4B2, Canada
Multi-leveled parking garage is a short walk from the cruise terminal.
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!