Show Quebec Sailings
Called the “Europe of North America”, you get all the European old town charm with the thriving modernity of a city in this Canadian province. Quebec is also a very popular destination known for its beautiful natural landscapes and wildlife. The official language is French and its capital city is Quebec City.
Things to Do
- Old Quebec - Named a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1985, the district of Old Quebec is filled with Canadian history and provides the classic French village feeling when walking down its narrow alleys.
- Montcalm - Filled with art galleries, museums, and music shows with both local and international artists, this neighborhood was created for culture lovers.
Address: 144 Rue Saint-Pierre, Québec, QC G1K 8N8, Canada
Phone: +1 418-692-2777
1 mile from Cruise Terminal
Hôtel des Coutellier
Address: 253 Rue Saint-Paul, Québec, QC G1K 8C1, Canada
Phone: (888) 523-9696
.7 miles from Cruise Terminal
- Although they were called the Breakneck Steps by London tour guides, there is nothing to be scared about when visiting the Escalier Casse-Cou. The stairs connect the upper-city and the lower-town and are a great piece of history
- The famous castle-like Fairmont Le Château Frontenac is a hotel built during the 17th century. Apart from being a famous historical landmark, it is picture-perfect as it overlooks the St. Lawrence River.
- If you feel like dancing the night away, Dagobert is the best place to get a taste of the Canadian nightlife. This nightclub has multiple floors of light shows and upbeat music, and the best part is that the night club looks like a castle from the outside.
- The Musée de la civilisation is filled with interactive exhibitions and art to help you learn about Quebec's' history and culture.
- To get the traditional Canada experience in the winter, going to the Les Glissades de la Terrasse is a must. With the perfect weather you can rent a slide and go down the icy slopes at full speed.
- Quebec City’s German Christmas Market provides free children activities, shows, music and choirs yearly. The small pop-up shops sell the perfect Christmas gifts to surprise your relatives back home.
Port of Quebec
Quebec City, QC, Canada
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!