Rio De Janeiro Cruises
Rio De Janeiro Cruises
Show Rio De Janeiro Sailings
Rio de Janeiro is a cruise port city located in Brazil on the Atlantic coast. It is the second largest city in the country and is home to the iconic Christ the Redeemer statue on Sugarloaf Mountain. With a tropical climate tempered by coastal breezes, it is great for those who want to relax on some of the best beaches in the world or adventurers looking for more active vacation options. Rio has a festive atmosphere, especially during Carnival, an energetic nightlife, and a love of samba. With a beautiful tropical location, picturesque scenery, vibrant culture, excellent museums, and world class dining, everyone will find something to love in Rio.
Things to Do
- Ipanema- One of the trendiest areas of town and next door to Copacabana, is full of some of the best restaurants and bars in town. Ipanema beach is great for tanning, surfing, and other beach sports and is family and LGBT-friendly. Don’t miss going to Arpoador- a large rock that sticks out over the water that is a popular gathering place for great views and to watch the sunset.
- Lapa- In this district, traverse the Avenida Mem de Sá, home to Rio’s largest nightlife district, with bars, restaurants, nightclubs, and a festive atmosphere. The edgy district has lots of live-music halls where samba lives and street art is everywhere.
Windsor Guanabara Hotel
Address: Av. Pres. Vargas, 392 - Centro, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20071-000, Brazil
Phone: +55 21 2195-6000
0.4 miles from cruise terminal
Novotel RJ Santos Dumont Hotel
Address: Av. Mal. Câmara, 300 - Centro, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20020-080, Brazil
Phone: +55 21 3506-8500
1.1 miles from cruise terminal
- Visit the Santa Teresa neighborhood, a new up and coming stylish area. This part of Rio is built on top of the hill that once housed the Saint Teresa convent dating back to 1629. Visitors will find lots of restaurants, bars, and live music along with charming cobblestone streets and colonial architecture. Hop onto the bonde, or tram, to see the beautiful views.
- Over 100 years old and one of the city’s landmarks, and first of its kind in Brazil, is the cableway to the top of Pão de Açúcar. The views of the city, Ipanema Beach, Copacabana Beach, the bay, and even Corcovado Mountain with Cristo Redentor at the top are unparalleled. Separated into a two-part-ride, take a cable car and experience the beauty and panoramic views at the top of Pão de Açúcar.
- Visible from almost every part of the city, take the train, a van, or hike up Corcovado to see Cristo Redentor (Christ the Redeemer) statue. Recently dubbed one of the new wonders of the world, the statue is a not-to-miss site up close. Plus, the panoramic views at the top of Carcovado are worth a picture or two.
- Take a hike through Parque Nacional da Tijuca, a small part of the Atlantic tropical rainforest reserve. Well-marked trails are great for hikers to explore, with several waterfalls and lots of caves. There’s also a family picnic spot and visitors might catch site of an iguana or monkey.
Clube de Regatas do Flamengo
Maracanã Stadium: Av. Pres. Castelo Branco, Portão 3 - Maracanã, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20271-130, Brazil
Estádio das Laranjeiras: R. Pinheiro Machado, 86-126 - Laranjeiras, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22231-230, Brazil
Botafogo de Futebol e Regatas
Estádio Olímpico Nilton Santos: R. José dos Reis, 425 - Engenho de Dentro, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20770-001, Brazil
CR Vasco da Gama
Estádio São Januário: R. Gen. Almério de Moura, 131 - Vasco da Gama, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20921-060, Brazil
Port of Rio de Janeiro
Av. Rodrigues Alves, 10 - Praça Mauá
Rio de Janeiro - RJ
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!