Dates & Prices
Up to $100 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
More = Merrier Sale: Reduced Rates For High Occupancy CabinsMention Promo Code: PC-49832
More = Merrier Sale: Reduced Rates For High Occupancy Cabins
More = Merrier Sale: Reduced Rates For High Occupancy Cabins
Carnival reserves the right to offer promotional cruise fares that require a minimum occupancy requirement per cabin. When the booked cruise fare is contingent to a minimum occupancy requirement per cabin, cancellation of one or more guests in a cabin may cause a re-adjustment of the guests booked cruise fare according to the prevailing and eligible rate. Final payment in full of the recalculated fares for all remaining guests in a cabin is due by 11:59:59 p.m. on the eve before the start of the cancellation penalty period. Failure to make timely final payment in full of the recalculated fares for all remaining guests in a cabin will result in automatic cancellation of the reservation for the entire cabin. Offer is non-transferable and has no cash value. $25 per person deposit applies to triple, quad, and quint occupancy. Deposit is non-refundable, applicable to sailings outside of final payment due date, and is valid for all ships, stateroom types and sail dates. Cruise rates are in U.S. dollars, per person, and based on triple/quad/quint occupancy. Offer is capacity controlled and is not combinable with any other discount or promotion. Rates may vary by ship, stateroom type, and sail date. Changes made to the reservation may result in the assessment of cancellation penalties or service fees. Category restrictions and exclusions apply. Carnival reserves the right to withdraw and/or change offer at any time without prior notice. Offer is for the cruise fare only and does not include Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses range from $74.49 to $476.32, and are assessed on a per guest basis for all guests according to the itinerary. Offer is applicable in cabin assignment categories. Cancellation penalties apply. Group bookings are supported. Amenities are must buy up. Offer is applicable on select 2023 sailings. Offer is not valid on Carnival Australia voyages. Offer applies to new bookings made between March 27, 2023 – April 1, 2023. Please request rate code PHY. Ships' Registry: The Bahamas & Panama.
Pack & Go SaleMention Promo Code: PC-49939
Pack & Go Sale
Pack & Go Sale
Cruise rates are in US dollars, per person, based on double occupancy, capacity controlled and subject to change at any time without prior notice. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses range from $74.49 to $476.32 and are additional for each guest based on itinerary. Full payment is required at the time of booking for all guests to secure confirmed accommodations. The full payment is non-refundable and non-transferable. Offer is valid for new individual bookings only made between 3/30/23 – 4/3/23. Offer is not combinable with any other discounted or promotional offer. Bookings made as part of a group must buy up their amenities. No name changes allowed. Offer is applicable in guarantee categories IS/OV/BL only. Guests who select the ocean view (OV) or balcony (BL) stateroom types may be assigned partially to fully obstructed views. This fare does not qualify for Early Saver price protection. Carnival will assign the stateroom at a later time. Some restrictions (including stateroom/category availability) apply. Request fare code PUG. Ship's Registry: The Bahamas & Panama.
Great Rates & Free Room Upgrade SaleMention Promo Code: PC-49990
Great Rates & Free Room Upgrade Sale
Great Rates & Free Room Upgrade Sale
Cruise rates are in US dollars, per person and based on double occupancy. Offer is capacity controlled and is not combinable with any other discount or promotional offer. Rates may vary by ship, stateroom type and sail date. Changes made to the reservation may result in the assessment of cancellation penalties or service fees. Carnival reserves the right to withdraw and/or change offer at any time without prior notice. Offer is for the cruise fare only and does not include Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses range from $74.49 to $476.32, and are assessed on a per guest basis for all guests according to the itinerary. Guest may select the stateroom, but category restrictions and exclusions may apply. Upgrades are automatically assigned at the time of booking and are based on availability in like to like categories only (interior to interior, ocean view to ocean view and balcony to balcony). Free room location upgrade is not available on upper/lower, obstructed, and cove categories. Cancellation penalties apply. Offer bookings made as part of a group will include amenities. Offer is applicable on select sailings through July 2023 where Early Saver has expired. Offer does not apply to Carnival Australia. Offer is applicable on new bookings made between March 20, 2023 and April 3, 2023. Please request rate code PBP. Ships' Registry: The Bahamas & Panama.
|Apr 27, 2023||Miami, Florida||---||03:30 PM|
|Apr 28, 2023||Fun Day At Sea||---||---|
|Apr 29, 2023||Half Moon Cay, Bahamas||08:00 AM||04:00 PM|
|Apr 30, 2023||Nassau, Bahamas||08:00 AM||04:00 PM|
|May 01, 2023||Miami, Florida||08:00 AM||---|
Health and Safety Protocols
In addition to Carnival's existing rigorous daily cleaning regimen and standards, Carnival has established additional sanitation/disinfection/cleaning measures:
- More frequent sanitizing of tables, chairs, menus and other surfaces in restaurants and bars before use.
- More frequent open deck sanitation of sun loungers, outdoor furniture, mini-golf, sports equipment, handrails, etc.
- Additional sanitizing of frequently hand-touched surfaces in all public areas and lounges, all restaurants, lobbies, elevators, handrails, public phones, counters, public displays, medical centers, gangways, casino chips, games, slot machines, fitness machines, children’s toys, and security screening equipment, among others.
- Wherever possible, staff is serving guests at food stations, including the Lido buffet and ice cream machines. Where not possible due to layout restrictions or other locations such as condiment set-ups and salsa bars, dedicated personnel are posted to monitor these stations and service and ensure they are cleaned and sanitized in a timely manner. In any self-service areas that remain, serving utensils are replaced on a more frequent basis.
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms and surfaces frequently touched. All guest corridors including handrails and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized. During instances that guests display flu-like symptoms, the stateroom will receive additional deep cleaning.
- Hand-washing sinks and/or hand sanitizing applications are available at the entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido buffet. A roster of guest communications detailing proper hand-washing techniques are visible throughout the ships and reiterated by staff and officers onboard.
- Additional hand sanitizers/dispensers have been placed in highly trafficked locations where there may not be hand-wash sinks available.
- The temperature in the ships' washers and dryers has been increased for enhanced disinfection of laundered goods, including bedding, tablecloths, towels, napkins, etc.
- At night, a deep cleaning and disinfection process is conducted utilizing electro-static applications through specialized machines in highly-trafficked public areas (including all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcade and all crew public areas).
Carnival's onboard Medical Centers are staffed to handle a wide variety of staff and crew medical situations. Any guest or crew member who exhibits symptoms of influenza or upper respiratory infection with fever is strongly encouraged to visit the medical center for a complimentary medical consultation.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
Carnival Cruise to Key West and Bahamas on Carnival Dream. Nice ship and Carnival is GREAT!
Carnival provided a wonderful trip for the cost. We had the early dinner and the staff really had to hurry, I would recommend that an additional 30 minutes by adjusting the times 5:45 and 8:45. This would help the staff and make the early dinner much more enjoyable.
Wonderful cruise. Food was incredible and always there to enjoy. Crew was helpful and always happy. Loved the trivia and Karaoke.
This trip was awesome loved everything about it. The crew and staff were excellent!
The cruise was very nice. The weather was a little unpredictable and led to some rough seas and cold, rainy days. Some of the excursions got cancelled, and we didn't see as much wildlife as we expected. The natural beauty of Alaska is amazing, though.
I loved and high reaccommodate it
kia young was professional as usual
Friendly,helpful and professional service.
Great balcony cabin, great cruise.
We have booked six (6) trips with Affordable Tours and have been happy with each one.They are our go to Tour Co.
This 4 day cruise is perfect for just a short get away from routine and demands. Cozumel is a terrific place to visit and spend a day. We always go to Chanknaub park to be on the beach, snorkel, get a massage and eat at the beach restaurant with our waiter.
A job well done would and will use again
I just returned from another cruise booked by Kia at AffordableTours.com on Carnival Cruise Lines. The cabin was comfortable and convenient and the price was great. AffordableTours.com has a platform that is very useful for planning and researching travel and Kia always has answers about details and the price is very good. I am grateful that Kia and AffordableTours.com are available to meet my travel needs and interests. I find real value and assistance here.
Freedom of the SeasStarts
Call Us Now 1-800-627-3753
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!
The Carnival cruise and staff were amazing. The staff were so polite and always made sure we were enjoying ourselves. I will definitely use carnival again. We are actually looking at possibly booking another cruise with more of our family.