Dates & Prices
Up to $75 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
Everything Points to Fun, up to 40% Off & MoreMention Promo Code: PC-49303
Everything Points to Fun, up to 40% Off & More
Everything Points to Fun, up to 40% Off & More
The Early Saver fare is subject to availability and is capacity controlled. $50 per person deposit is applicable to all 2-9 day sailings (including Alaska, Horizon, Panorama, Vista sailings but excluding Celebration, Mardi Gras, and all Europe sailings). $99 per person deposit is applicable to Mardi Gras and Celebration sailings. $199 per person is applicable to 10+ day and all Europe sailings. Reduced deposit is non-refundable and applies to sailings outside of final payment due date and is valid for all ships, stateroom types and sail dates. Changes made to the reservation may result in the assessment of cancellation penalties or service fees. Full names are required for each guest. Carnival reserves the right to withdraw and/or change offer at any time without prior notice. Price Protection applies to the cruise fare only and does not include Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses range from $63.14 to $427.64, and are assessed on a per guest basis for all guests according to the itinerary. Early Saver fare is backed by a unique price protection policy (only available to bookings made in USD currency) that allows you to adjust your cruise fare to the best available fare for a like category stateroom (no downgrades allowed) advertised by Carnival and available to the general public. Price protection will be subject to the prevailing Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses and/or fuel supplement if applicable. Carnival will honor your request for price protection if the reduction on the total amount paid for your booking results only from a lower cruise fare and not from the booked ancillary services, such as air, transfers, pre-paid gratuities, or Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. The guest is responsible for increases to ancillary services such as air, resulting from changes to ship and/or sail date, or adjustments to cruise fare. Early Saver price protection does not apply to group rates, membership programs, charters, select promotional fares, travel agent rebates, or other travel agent promotions not offered by Carnival to the general public. When re-pricing to a new promotion, guest assumes all terms and conditions of the new promotion and may forfeit any or all features associated with the original fare, such as cabin assignment, onboard credit, an upgrade, special deposit and payment terms, etc. A $50 change fee per guest will be assessed for ship and/or sail date changes made prior to final payment due date. Remaining funds are nonrefundable/nontransferable and will be held as a future cruise credit (FCC). FCC issued in USD & must be used to book a new cruise within 12 months of cancel date. Guest may select the stateroom. Offer does not apply to Carnival Australia. Bookings made as part of a group will include their amenities. Offer is applicable on new bookings made between July 28, 2021 and August 2, 2021. Offer is applicable on sailings through April 2024 where Early Saver is available. Request rate code PEG. Ships' Registry: The Bahamas, Panama & Malta.
Free Room Upgrade Sale!Mention Promo Code: PC-23377
Free Room Upgrade Sale!
Free Room Upgrade Sale!
Cruise rates are in US dollars, per person and based on double occupancy. Offer is capacity controlled and is not combinable with any other discount or promotional offer. Rates may vary by ship, stateroom type and sail date. Changes made to the reservation may result in the assessment of cancellation penalties or service fees. Carnival reserves the right to withdraw and/or change offer at any time without prior notice. Offer is for the cruise fare only and does not include Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses range from $63.14 to $427.64, and are assessed on a per guest basis for all guests according to the itinerary. Guest may select the stateroom, but category restrictions and exclusions may apply. Upgrades are automatically assigned at the time of booking and are based on availability in like to like categories only (interior to interior, ocean view to ocean view and balcony to balcony). Free room location upgrade is not available on upper/lower, obstructed, and cove categories. Cancellation penalties apply. Offer bookings made as part of a group will include amenities. Offer is applicable on select sailings through October 2021 where Early Saver has expired. Offer does not apply to Carnival Australia. Offer is applicable on new bookings made between July 22, 2021 and August 2, 2021. Please request rate code PBP.
|Oct 31, 2021||Miami, Florida||---||03:30 PM|
|Nov 01, 2021||Fun Day At Sea||---||---|
|Nov 02, 2021||Princess Cays, Bahamas||07:00 AM||03:00 PM|
|Nov 03, 2021||Grand Turk, Great Britain||11:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|Nov 04, 2021||Amber Cove, Dominican Republic||08:00 AM||04:00 PM|
|Nov 05, 2021||Fun Day At Sea||---||---|
|Nov 06, 2021||Miami, Florida||08:00 AM||---|
Health and Safety Protocols
In addition to Carnival's existing rigorous daily cleaning regimen and standards, Carnival has established additional sanitation/disinfection/cleaning measures:
- More frequent sanitizing of tables, chairs, menus and other surfaces in restaurants and bars before use.
- More frequent open deck sanitation of sun loungers, outdoor furniture, mini-golf, sports equipment, handrails, etc.
- Additional sanitizing of frequently hand-touched surfaces in all public areas and lounges, all restaurants, lobbies, elevators, handrails, public phones, counters, public displays, medical centers, gangways, casino chips, games, slot machines, fitness machines, children’s toys, and security screening equipment, among others.
- Wherever possible, staff is serving guests at food stations, including the Lido buffet and ice cream machines. Where not possible due to layout restrictions or other locations such as condiment set-ups and salsa bars, dedicated personnel are posted to monitor these stations and service and ensure they are cleaned and sanitized in a timely manner. In any self-service areas that remain, serving utensils are replaced on a more frequent basis.
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms and surfaces frequently touched. All guest corridors including handrails and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized. During instances that guests display flu-like symptoms, the stateroom will receive additional deep cleaning.
- Hand-washing sinks and/or hand sanitizing applications are available at the entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido buffet. A roster of guest communications detailing proper hand-washing techniques are visible throughout the ships and reiterated by staff and officers onboard.
- Additional hand sanitizers/dispensers have been placed in highly trafficked locations where there may not be hand-wash sinks available.
- The temperature in the ships' washers and dryers has been increased for enhanced disinfection of laundered goods, including bedding, tablecloths, towels, napkins, etc.
- At night, a deep cleaning and disinfection process is conducted utilizing electro-static applications through specialized machines in highly-trafficked public areas (including all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcade and all crew public areas).
Carnival's onboard Medical Centers are staffed to handle a wide variety of staff and crew medical situations. Any guest or crew member who exhibits symptoms of influenza or upper respiratory infection with fever is strongly encouraged to visit the medical center for a complimentary medical consultation.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
The service by the staff was amazing!
Soazig at Affordable Tours was a great help in making our trip a success!
Carnival was better than expected. Still it's a younger crowd ship than we prefer.
We loved the Panama Canal Cruise with Carnival. We have been on many cruises with Carnival as well as other cruise lines. The service, food, and overall experience on this cruise was the best one ever!!
Dining accommodation and table seating was not good. Not enough light, difficult to read menu, space was very tight to move around. etc. Food quality was not to expectation level.
The suite is large enough for three people but the sofa that makes into a bed is more for the size of a youth. Dining room does not change up its menu very often. We enjoyed the steakhouse but on other cruises we have never had to pay an extra fee. All nails were included. And even the seafood shack Charged for its food and its greasy fried. Would be nice to have fewer bars and restaurants.
Affordable Tours has always come through for us. Best prices and friendly staff.
Really had a great time. Dawn was great and very helpful. Chloe the cruise director was amazing. Already thinking about our next cruise!
The cabins on the Carnival Freedom were a bit smaller than on the Carnival Magic for the same type of cabin.
This was our first cruise and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!
Exceeded our expectations. The service was amazing. We had a lovely time
It was all we hoped it would be. Everything went perfect. The boarding passes, luggage tags and all the paperwork was complete. No worries.
Carnival Freedom was a fantastic ship! The cruise director and staff was outstanding. For the first time we did the zip lining and cave tubing excursion and it was amazing.
Affordable Tours afforded the best experience in booking our cruise. Our booking agent was amazing. She took care of everything which was a huge load off of me. Once we actually got to the port to check in for the cruise, it was smooth sailing because she had taken care of everything. My family and I are talking over the idea of cruising later this fall. I will definitely use Affordable Tours if we decide to go again. Thanks for everything!
I have only one complaint, it\'s about Carnival, we went to Dominican Republic, it sucked, we felt if we would have adventured away in the least bit, our lives would have been in danger. Every single person I spoke to was very upset & we ALL hated that port. I would never encourage anyone to go on that trip having that port included in the trip. But Affordable Tours has been outstanding, & I will certainly return to them for my next cruise, thank you.
Radiance of the SeasStarts
Call Us Now 1-800-627-3753
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!