Dates & Prices
Up to $100 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
|Dec 26, 2021||Miami, Florida||---||03:30 PM|
|Dec 27, 2021||Fun Day At Sea||---||---|
|Dec 28, 2021||Princess Cays, Bahamas||07:00 AM||03:00 PM|
|Dec 29, 2021||Grand Turk, Great Britain||11:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|Dec 30, 2021||Amber Cove, Dominican Republic||08:00 AM||04:00 PM|
|Dec 31, 2021||Fun Day At Sea||---||---|
|Jan 01, 2022||Miami, Florida||08:00 AM||---|
Health and Safety Protocols
In addition to Carnival's existing rigorous daily cleaning regimen and standards, Carnival has established additional sanitation/disinfection/cleaning measures:
- More frequent sanitizing of tables, chairs, menus and other surfaces in restaurants and bars before use.
- More frequent open deck sanitation of sun loungers, outdoor furniture, mini-golf, sports equipment, handrails, etc.
- Additional sanitizing of frequently hand-touched surfaces in all public areas and lounges, all restaurants, lobbies, elevators, handrails, public phones, counters, public displays, medical centers, gangways, casino chips, games, slot machines, fitness machines, children’s toys, and security screening equipment, among others.
- Wherever possible, staff is serving guests at food stations, including the Lido buffet and ice cream machines. Where not possible due to layout restrictions or other locations such as condiment set-ups and salsa bars, dedicated personnel are posted to monitor these stations and service and ensure they are cleaned and sanitized in a timely manner. In any self-service areas that remain, serving utensils are replaced on a more frequent basis.
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms and surfaces frequently touched. All guest corridors including handrails and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized. During instances that guests display flu-like symptoms, the stateroom will receive additional deep cleaning.
- Hand-washing sinks and/or hand sanitizing applications are available at the entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido buffet. A roster of guest communications detailing proper hand-washing techniques are visible throughout the ships and reiterated by staff and officers onboard.
- Additional hand sanitizers/dispensers have been placed in highly trafficked locations where there may not be hand-wash sinks available.
- The temperature in the ships' washers and dryers has been increased for enhanced disinfection of laundered goods, including bedding, tablecloths, towels, napkins, etc.
- At night, a deep cleaning and disinfection process is conducted utilizing electro-static applications through specialized machines in highly-trafficked public areas (including all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcade and all crew public areas).
Carnival's onboard Medical Centers are staffed to handle a wide variety of staff and crew medical situations. Any guest or crew member who exhibits symptoms of influenza or upper respiratory infection with fever is strongly encouraged to visit the medical center for a complimentary medical consultation.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
The service by the staff was amazing!
Soazig at Affordable Tours was a great help in making our trip a success!
Carnival was better than expected. Still it's a younger crowd ship than we prefer.
We loved the Panama Canal Cruise with Carnival. We have been on many cruises with Carnival as well as other cruise lines. The service, food, and overall experience on this cruise was the best one ever!!
Dining accommodation and table seating was not good. Not enough light, difficult to read menu, space was very tight to move around. etc. Food quality was not to expectation level.
The suite is large enough for three people but the sofa that makes into a bed is more for the size of a youth. Dining room does not change up its menu very often. We enjoyed the steakhouse but on other cruises we have never had to pay an extra fee. All nails were included. And even the seafood shack Charged for its food and its greasy fried. Would be nice to have fewer bars and restaurants.
Affordable Tours has always come through for us. Best prices and friendly staff.
Really had a great time. Dawn was great and very helpful. Chloe the cruise director was amazing. Already thinking about our next cruise!
The cabins on the Carnival Freedom were a bit smaller than on the Carnival Magic for the same type of cabin.
This was our first cruise and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!
Exceeded our expectations. The service was amazing. We had a lovely time
It was all we hoped it would be. Everything went perfect. The boarding passes, luggage tags and all the paperwork was complete. No worries.
Carnival Freedom was a fantastic ship! The cruise director and staff was outstanding. For the first time we did the zip lining and cave tubing excursion and it was amazing.
Affordable Tours afforded the best experience in booking our cruise. Our booking agent was amazing. She took care of everything which was a huge load off of me. Once we actually got to the port to check in for the cruise, it was smooth sailing because she had taken care of everything. My family and I are talking over the idea of cruising later this fall. I will definitely use Affordable Tours if we decide to go again. Thanks for everything!
I have only one complaint, it\'s about Carnival, we went to Dominican Republic, it sucked, we felt if we would have adventured away in the least bit, our lives would have been in danger. Every single person I spoke to was very upset & we ALL hated that port. I would never encourage anyone to go on that trip having that port included in the trip. But Affordable Tours has been outstanding, & I will certainly return to them for my next cruise, thank you.
Oasis of the SeasStarts
Call Us Now 1-800-627-3753
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!