Dates & Prices
Up to $100 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
Cyber Monday, Early Saver + Reduced Deposits+ up to $100 Instant SavingsMention Promo Code: PC-49402
Cyber Monday, Early Saver + Reduced Deposits+ up to $100 Instant Savings
Cyber Monday, Early Saver + Reduced Deposits+ up to $100 Instant Savings
Early Saver fare is subject to availability and is capacity controlled. Instant savings are included in the price, based on availability, and will vary based on voyage duration. Instant savings amounts are provided as follows: 2-5 day sailings- $25 per person, up to $50 per room. 6+ day sailings- $50 per person, up to $100 per room. Instant savings may not be applied to Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. $50 per person deposit is applicable to 2-9 day sailings (including Alaska, Vista, Horizon, & Panorama sailings but excluding all Europe, Celebration, & Mardi Gras sailings). $99 per person deposit is applicable to Celebration and Mardi Gras sailings. $199 per person deposit is applicable on 10+ day and all Europe sailings. Deposit is non-refundable, applicable to sailings outside of final payment due date, and is valid for all ships, stateroom types, and sail dates. Room location upgrades are automatically assigned at the time of booking and are based on availability in like to like categories only (interior to interior, ocean view to ocean view and balcony to balcony). Upgrade is not available on upper/lower, obstructed, and cove categories. Changes made to the reservation may result in the assessment of cancellation penalties or service fees. Full names are required for each guest. Carnival reserves the right to withdraw and/or change offer at any time without prior notice. Price Protection applies to the cruise fare only and does not include Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses range from $63.14 to $427.64, and are assessed on a per guest basis for all guests according to the itinerary. Early Saver fare is backed by a unique price protection policy (only available to bookings made in USD currency) that allows you to adjust your cruise fare to the best available fare for a like category stateroom (no downgrades allowed) advertised by Carnival and available to the general public. Price protection will be subject to the prevailing Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses and/or fuel supplement if applicable. Carnival will honor your request for price protection if the reduction on the total amount paid for your booking results only from a lower cruise fare and not from the booked ancillary services, such as air, transfers, pre-paid gratuities, or Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. The guest is responsible for increases to ancillary services such as air, resulting from changes to ship and/or sail date, or adjustments to cruise fare. Early Saver price protection does not apply to group rates, membership programs, charters, select promotional fares, travel agent rebates, or other travel agent promotions not offered by Carnival to the general public. When re-pricing to a new promotion, guest assumes all terms and conditions of the new promotion and may forfeit any or all features associated with the original fare, such as cabin assignment, onboard credit, an upgrade, special deposit and payment terms, etc. A $50 change fee per guest will be assessed for ship and/or sail date changes made prior to final payment due date. Remaining funds are nonrefundable/nontransferable and will be held as a future cruise credit (FCC). FCC issued in USD & must be used to book a new cruise within 12 months of cancel date. Guest may select their stateroom. Offer applies to new bookings on December 6, 2021. Bookings made as part of a group will include their amenities. Offer is applicable on sailings through April 2024 where Early Saver is available. Request rate code PJS.
Holidays Savings SaleMention Promo Code: PC-49448
Holidays Savings Sale
Holidays Savings Sale
Cruise rates are in US dollars, per person and based on double occupancy. Offer is capacity controlled and is not combinable with any other discount or promotional offer. Rates may vary by ship, stateroom type and sail date. Change fees are not assessed outside of the final payment window. Category restrictions and exclusions apply. Carnival reserves the right to withdraw and/or change offer at any time without prior notice. Offer is for the cruise fare only and does not include Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses range from $63.14 to $427.64, and are assessed on a per guest basis for all guests according to the itinerary. Offer is applicable in cabin assignment categories only. Refundable deposit subject to cancellation penalties. Offer bookings made as part of a group will include amenities. Offer is applicable on sailings through April 2024. Offer is applicable on new bookings made between December 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021. Please request rate code PB4.
Health and Safety Protocols
In addition to Carnival's existing rigorous daily cleaning regimen and standards, Carnival has established additional sanitation/disinfection/cleaning measures:
- More frequent sanitizing of tables, chairs, menus and other surfaces in restaurants and bars before use.
- More frequent open deck sanitation of sun loungers, outdoor furniture, mini-golf, sports equipment, handrails, etc.
- Additional sanitizing of frequently hand-touched surfaces in all public areas and lounges, all restaurants, lobbies, elevators, handrails, public phones, counters, public displays, medical centers, gangways, casino chips, games, slot machines, fitness machines, children’s toys, and security screening equipment, among others.
- Wherever possible, staff is serving guests at food stations, including the Lido buffet and ice cream machines. Where not possible due to layout restrictions or other locations such as condiment set-ups and salsa bars, dedicated personnel are posted to monitor these stations and service and ensure they are cleaned and sanitized in a timely manner. In any self-service areas that remain, serving utensils are replaced on a more frequent basis.
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms and surfaces frequently touched. All guest corridors including handrails and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized. During instances that guests display flu-like symptoms, the stateroom will receive additional deep cleaning.
- Hand-washing sinks and/or hand sanitizing applications are available at the entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido buffet. A roster of guest communications detailing proper hand-washing techniques are visible throughout the ships and reiterated by staff and officers onboard.
- Additional hand sanitizers/dispensers have been placed in highly trafficked locations where there may not be hand-wash sinks available.
- The temperature in the ships' washers and dryers has been increased for enhanced disinfection of laundered goods, including bedding, tablecloths, towels, napkins, etc.
- At night, a deep cleaning and disinfection process is conducted utilizing electro-static applications through specialized machines in highly-trafficked public areas (including all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcade and all crew public areas).
Carnival's onboard Medical Centers are staffed to handle a wide variety of staff and crew medical situations. Any guest or crew member who exhibits symptoms of influenza or upper respiratory infection with fever is strongly encouraged to visit the medical center for a complimentary medical consultation.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
I just returned from another cruise booked by Kia at AffordableTours.com on Carnival Cruise Lines. The cabin was comfortable and convenient and the price was great. AffordableTours.com has a platform that is very useful for planning and researching travel and Kia always has answers about details and the price is very good. I am grateful that Kia and AffordableTours.com are available to meet my travel needs and interests. I find real value and assistance here.
Our housekeeper Abigale was friendly and professional. The rooms were very clean and I am very particular.
Aside from the temperature of the room at night, we were very happy with the accomodations.
It was the most amazing vacation ever!!! It has definately turned me into a cruise fanatic.
We just got back from a 7 day cruise we booked and it was beyond my expectations. The experience on Carnival Magic was truly one of a kind. We didn\'t want to leave. They made our vacation so memorable and worry free. It was worth the money spent and then some!
The accomodations about the Carnival Magic far exceeded my expectations!
Call Us Now 1-800-627-3753
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!