Dates & Prices
Up to $250 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
|Jul 10, 2021||Transfer Yvr Airport/ship||---||---|
|Jul 10, 2021||Vancouver||---||---|
|Jul 11, 2021||Scenic Cruising||---||---|
|Jul 12, 2021||Tracy Arm Inlet||---||---|
|Jul 12, 2021||Juneau||---||---|
|Jul 13, 2021||*||---||---|
|Jul 13, 2021||Meet Your Journey Host||---||---|
|Jul 13, 2021||Transfer Ship/hotel||---||---|
|Jul 13, 2021||Am Skagway City Tour||---||---|
|Jul 13, 2021||Westmark Inn Skagway||---||---|
|Jul 14, 2021||Transfer: Hotel/rail Depot||---||---|
|Jul 14, 2021||Wpyr: Skagway/fraser (am)||---||---|
|Jul 14, 2021||Fraser/whitehorse Coach||---||---|
|Jul 14, 2021||Whitehorse Area Hotel||---||---|
|Jul 15, 2021||Whitehorse/dawson Coach||---||---|
|Jul 15, 2021||Lunch: Minto/klondike Hwy||---||---|
|Jul 15, 2021||Westmark Inn Dawson||---||---|
|Jul 16, 2021||Dawson Day At Leisure||---||---|
|Jul 16, 2021||Roundtrip Transfers Klondike Spirit||---||---|
|Jul 16, 2021||Klondike Spirit||---||---|
|Jul 17, 2021||Westmark Fairbanks Hotel||---||---|
|Jul 17, 2021||Transfer Hotel/yda Airport||---||---|
|Jul 17, 2021||Air: Dawson/fairbanks||---||---|
|Jul 17, 2021||Transfer Fai Airport/hotel||---||---|
|Jul 18, 2021||*||---||---|
|Jul 18, 2021||Am Gold Dredge||---||---|
|Jul 18, 2021||Fairbanks/denali Coach||---||---|
|Jul 18, 2021||Denali Area Hotel||---||---|
|Jul 19, 2021||Am Tundra Wilderness Tour||---||---|
|Jul 19, 2021||Denali Afternoon At Leisure||---||---|
|Jul 20, 2021||Transfer Hotel/rail Depot||---||---|
|Jul 20, 2021||Mckinley Explorer: Denali/talkeetna||---||---|
|Jul 20, 2021||Mckinley Explorer: Talkeetna/anchorage||---||---|
|Jul 20, 2021||Transfer Rail Depot/hotel||---||---|
|Jul 20, 2021||Goodbye To Your Journey Host||---||---|
|Jul 20, 2021||Anchorage Area Hotel||---||---|
|Jul 21, 2021||Transfer Hotel/anc Airport||---||---|
Health and Safety Protocols
The following policies have already been implemented across all Holland America's entire fleet:
Timely safety and hygiene communications
- Guests will find information in the daily program and on their stateroom televisions.
- Tips displayed on onboard digital screens throughout the ship.
- Daily announcements by the Cruise & Travel Director.
Restaurants, bars and lounges
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are in high-traffic locations, including all entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido Market.Guests will find information in the daily program and on their stateroom televisions.
- Lido Market hand sanitizer stations are staffed to prompt guests to either use the sanitizer or use the available hand washing stations.
- All food service stations, including Lido Market, will be staffed. Any self-serve areas that remain, such as condiment set-ups, will be monitored by dedicated personnel. All serving utensils in self-service locations are replaced every 30 minutes.
Housekeeping for staterooms and suites
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms, handles, and frequently touched surfaces
- Oxivir solution is used as a secondary sanitation method on all touch points after each stateroom is serviced.
- All guest corridors including handrails, elevator buttons and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized.
- A nightly deep cleaning and disinfection process for all highly-trafficked public areas using foggers, including: all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, Lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcades and all crew public areas.
Guests with flu-like symptoms
- Any stateroom of a guest displaying flu-like symptoms will receive additional deep cleaning.
- All bed linens, table cloths, towels, napkins, etc. in the affected room will be laundered in a high-temperature sanitation wash and dry program.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
AmberDee did a wonderful job for all of us on this booking and we will happily contact her again for our next trip.
I have booked numerous cruises and tours through Dawn Bellis for many years now. She has been consistently professional, helpful, and informative. I also get a better price through her, and AffordableTours, than through any other booking agent. I am very appreciative and grateful. Thank you!
Janet was wonderful. She booked a perfect room for us and whenever I called her, which was any times, she called me right back each time. I couldn't have been more pleased.
There were a few questions that came up from the time we started making the plans to the time we were about to go that were answered and dealt with quickly and professionally.
Overall the trip was great; this was the second week.... I would have preferred one week at a time; with back to back weeks like this, there was some duplication of stops,
Always have great experience with Holland America. Food and service are exceptional.
This particular cruise with Holland America has been the best one of all. The value was excellent; services excellent In sum, I could not be more satisfied with it.
We enjoyed a wonderful trip and many happy memories were made.
All planning and arranging went so smoothly. Megan helped us book flights as well. It was so thoughtful to have a bottle of champagne waiting for me in my room
We felt our experience on a Princess Cruise was better than Holland America. They had some interesting sail away and end of trip partied. Also did not like it that Holland America said we would be automatically charged every day for gratuities.
Overall, we enjoyed our Norwegian Fjord cruise with Holland America. Oslo was an especially interesting port with the Viking Ship Museum, the Palace, Folk Museum, Frogner Park. The fjords were beautiful as expected. Our stateroom was well-kept and the staff was friendly. The entertainment was decent most days. Overall, the food was good. The only critiques was that the organization of the meal seating and disembarkation could have been improved. Also, it is more affordable to do excursions on your own than by doing it through the cruise line. With that being said, I would recommend the cruise for someone wanting to see this part of the world.
This is my 8th cruise and 4th with Holland America and without any contest this is the best thus far. Everything I expected were fulfilled 100% and even better. Can not say anything negative about this brand new Holland America Cruise.
Wonderful trip, highly recommend!
We had a wonderful wonderful 11 days! The service and the food on the ship was exceptional..Would highly recommend Holland America
We had a very enjoyable, relaxing cruise to several new islands. The food and service were great.
Cruised on the new Holland America Koningsdam. I had expected a better experience. The rooms were smaller, fewer activities but food was excellent. Will use older ships in the future that actually offer more. The itinerary was great though.
We loved the cruise. We were so happy to receive an upgrade in stateroom, we had a veranda. The excursions were really good and we had wonderful tour guides. The staff on HAL are wonderful, so friendly and so accommodating. Even the weather cooperated. The only negatives were the flights. Philadelphia to Amsterdam, on American Airlines was a terrible, the service was poor and even though we paid extra to upgrade our seats they were awful, so cramped and very uncomfortable. The British Airways flight from London to Orlando was even worse! We were not able to upgrade our seats even though we tried and had help from Affordable Tours supervisors. I had a child behind me kicking my seat the entire trip. Again the service was awful, we had to repeatedly ask for water. We have flown long distance in the past on Delta and they blow both carriers out of the water.
Call Us Now 1-800-627-3753
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!