Dates & Prices
Up to $500 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
|May 30, 2022||Vancouver, BC, Canada||4:00 PM|
|May 31, 2022||At Sea|
|Jun 01, 2022||Dawes Glacier, AK (Cruising)|
|Jun 02, 2022||Skagway, AK||7:30 AM||8:00 PM|
|Jun 03, 2022||Juneau, AK||7:00 AM||4:30 PM|
|Jun 04, 2022||Ketchikan, AK||11:30 AM||7:30 PM|
|Jun 05, 2022||At Sea|
|Jun 06, 2022||Vancouver, BC, Canada||8:00 AM|
Health and Safety Protocols
Disney has a comprehensive plan that outlines protocols for managing illness and closely follow the guidance of public health officials. In light of COVID-19, Disney Cruise Line is operating at elevated cleaning and sanitation levels. Among the procedures currently in place include:
- Training for all of Disney's Crew Members on how best to prevent the spread of illness on board.
- A health screening completed by all Guests and Crew Members to check for illness before they board the ship.
- Extensive cleaning and sanitation of high-traffic areas (e.g., handrails, doorknobs and elevator buttons) and children’s facilities.
- Cleaning of all staterooms twice a day and additional disinfection when necessary.
- Discontinuing self-service at buffet locations.
- Regular communication with Guests and Crew Members regarding how to prevent illness.
- Hand-washing stations and sanitizing wipes conveniently located throughout the ships.
- Medical clinics on ships staffed with experienced doctors and nurses and stocked with supplies and medications to treat a variety of illnesses.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
While The Disney Wonder had a special section just for adults -- including a pool area -- the ship is really designed for families who take along their kids. From what we saw and heard, the Disney staff does an excellent job of keeping children -- from small kids up to and including teenagers -- entertained allowing the parents to have time alone aboard the ship. Getting back to the adult sections, it must be said that the ship does not have many bars and only one of these had a truly good bartender. Also, one can get tired of being inundated with Mikey and Minnie and other Disney characters on a 14-day cruise. One other thing I would like to mention is that the Disney Wonder is a beautiful ship with many beautiful areas aboard and the ship is the best maintained ship we have sailed on. (This was our first Disney cruise and our 32nd overall -- with Cunard, Regent Seven Seas, Holland America, Celebrity, Seabourn and others among the cruise lines we have traveled on)
We were 15 in family. Best vacation ever.
Services beyond expectations!
Everything was as expected and we had a fabulous trip.
We all had a good Disney cruise. Thank you for all your help. I look forward to using you for future travel tours.
Great vacation meet and exceed our expectations.
We had a wonderful time and our grandchildren were delighted. It was a great family cruise.
Call Us Now 1-800-627-3753
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!