Dates & Prices
Up to $300 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
Flexible CancellationMention Promo Code: PC-49399
Flexible Cancellation available for Holland America Line cruises sailing on or before April 30, 2022 ("Eligible Cruise"). This policy applies to new and existing bookings made on or before February 28, 2022, for Holland America Line sailings on or before April 30, 2022. Guests may cancel up to 30 days before the Eligible Cruise’s embarkation for any reason and receive a Future Cruise Credit (FCC) in the amount of any applicable cancellation fees and a refund of additional funds received to the original payment method. Within 30 days of embarkation, guests may cancel and receive the FCC if they or someone in their immediate travel party tests positive for COVID-19. Book by February 28, 2022 to qualify for the FCC benefit in lieu of paying cancellation fees. Cruises through February 28, 2022 have a 60-day final payment window. Cruises sailing March 1, 2022 and later retain their published final payment date. Outside of payment 1, standard cancelation policies apply. FCC value shall be determined by the actual non-refundable cancellation fees for the Eligible Cruise's booking, less any amount refunded in the form of original payment. Cancellation Protection Plan or Platinum Cancellation Protection Plan ("CPP"/"CPPP") premiums and reimbursed amounts shall not be included in the value of the FCC. Once verified and processed, the FCC will be applied to the consumer’s Mariner number. If consumer does not have a Mariner number, Holland America Line will create a Mariner number for the consumer. Consumer must use the FCC towards a future Holland America Line cruise booking prior to December 31, 2022 or it will be forfeited in its entirety. FCC is only valid on cruises sailing in 2021 - 2022. FCC may be subject to additional terms and conditions as provided by Holland America Line and may not be used for deposits, taxes, fees, or port expenses, or CPP/CPPP. The value of the FCC and the Offer are non-transferrable, are not redeemable for cash, and have no cash value. May not be combined with any other offers. Offer may be modified or withdrawn without prior notice. Any promotion or offer available during or with the Eligible Cruise booking shall not apply to the subsequent booking. May be subject to additional terms and conditions.
Military, Healthcare & First Responder AppreciationMention Promo Code: PC-49430
Military, Healthcare & First Responder Appreciation
Military, Healthcare & First Responder Appreciation
One (1) onboard spending money credit (“Offer”) per stateroom. Offer is only applicable for eligible first responders, healthcare workers, and active, retired and veteran military service members. Offer is valued at US$100 per stateroom. Offer is available only for new bookings. Offer is in USD and is non-refundable, non-transferable, and has no cash value. Eligible cruises include Mexico, Coastal, and Caribbean sailings through April 30, 2022. Offer expires at the end of the Eligible Cruise and may not be used in the casino or on gratuities or any other specified fees or items. The Offer and/or its terms may be modified or withdrawn without prior notice. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply.
|May 12, 2022||Transfer Fai Airport/hotel||---||---|
|May 12, 2022||*||---||---|
|May 12, 2022||*||---||---|
|May 12, 2022||Westmark Fairbanks Hotel||---||---|
|May 13, 2022||Fairbanks/denali Coach||---||---|
|May 13, 2022||Denali Afternoon At Leisure||---||---|
|May 13, 2022||Denali Area Hotel||---||---|
|May 14, 2022||Am Tundra Wilderness Tour||---||---|
|May 14, 2022||Denali Afternoon At Leisure||---||---|
|May 15, 2022||Rail: Denali To Whittier||---||---|
|May 15, 2022||Whittier||---||---|
|May 16, 2022||Hubbard Glacier||---||---|
|May 17, 2022||Glacier Bay||---||---|
|May 18, 2022||Skagway||---||---|
|May 19, 2022||Juneau||---||---|
|May 20, 2022||Ketchikan||---||---|
|May 21, 2022||Scenic Cruising||---||---|
|May 22, 2022||Vancouver||---||---|
|May 22, 2022||Transfer Ship/yvr Airport||---||---|
Health and Safety Protocols
The following policies have already been implemented across all Holland America's entire fleet:
Timely safety and hygiene communications
- Guests will find information in the daily program and on their stateroom televisions.
- Tips displayed on onboard digital screens throughout the ship.
- Daily announcements by the Cruise & Travel Director.
Restaurants, bars and lounges
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are in high-traffic locations, including all entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido Market.Guests will find information in the daily program and on their stateroom televisions.
- Lido Market hand sanitizer stations are staffed to prompt guests to either use the sanitizer or use the available hand washing stations.
- All food service stations, including Lido Market, will be staffed. Any self-serve areas that remain, such as condiment set-ups, will be monitored by dedicated personnel. All serving utensils in self-service locations are replaced every 30 minutes.
Housekeeping for staterooms and suites
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms, handles, and frequently touched surfaces
- Oxivir solution is used as a secondary sanitation method on all touch points after each stateroom is serviced.
- All guest corridors including handrails, elevator buttons and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized.
- A nightly deep cleaning and disinfection process for all highly-trafficked public areas using foggers, including: all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, Lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcades and all crew public areas.
Guests with flu-like symptoms
- Any stateroom of a guest displaying flu-like symptoms will receive additional deep cleaning.
- All bed linens, table cloths, towels, napkins, etc. in the affected room will be laundered in a high-temperature sanitation wash and dry program.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
We enjoyed our recent trip to Alaska and would strongly recommend it to others. Holland America Line offers quality service and excellent accommodation. The staff was excellent and the overall experience was great.
Affordable tours added a complimentary drink package for my brother. This was such a pleasant surprise and really pleased my family.
I can't say enough about the help we received from Pete. I called to book a boring cruise to the Bahamas. Pete said he could find me a much better than the one I was looking at. He did. It was awesome I have been to most Caribbean islands and the spot included in on our cruise to Half Moon Bay was the best swimming beach I have ever been to. Thank you Pete
Did a very nice job!
Pleasant and positive experience
This cruise exceeded our expectations. Great itinerary; great cruise line.
Everything went smoothly, great cruise, great room & great FOOD....Will book again.
Thank you very much. We truly enjoyed our cruise and the wine & cook books were a wonderful surprise. Will definitely book with Afforable Tours if we go on another cruise.
Call Us Now 1-800-627-3753
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!