Dates & Prices
50% Off 2nd Sailor + Free Bar TabsMention Promo Code: PC-44140
50% Off 2nd Sailor + Free Bar Tabs
50% Off 2nd Sailor + Free Bar Tabs
1. Offer Terms. These terms and conditions detail the “Our 3rd Most Inclusive Offer Ever” offer. Qualified bookings will get a certain percentage off a booking for a second person traveling in company, plus a free “Bar Tab,” that is, a $600 or $300 bar credit, depending on the length of voyage. - Buy One, Get a Discount for a Second Co-traveller: During March 2023: “Buy One Fare Get a Second Fare 50% off.” Under the ”Our 3rd Most Inclusive Offer Ever” offer in March 2023, Virgin Voyages will provide a total discount of 25% off both Sailor 1 and Sailor 2 retail (base) voyage fares when two (2) Sailors book a voyage to sail together in an Eligible Cabin (see section 3.1 for Eligible Cabins) when combined with the discount percentage from the Book Early, Save More Promotion. Additionally, if there are four (4) Sailors traveling together in one cabin, all four (4) Sailors will receive 25% off their Voyage Fare. Lastly, if three (3) Sailors are traveling together in an Eligible Cabin, only Sailor 1 and Sailor 2 will receive the 25% discount off their voyage fare, but Sailor 3 will receive no discount. This offer will be marketed as a “buy one fare get a second fare 50% off.” - Promotional Bar Tab: Any voyage lasting seven nights or more will receive $600 in a “Bar Tab,” that is, a bar credit, for the cabin. Any voyage lasting six nights or less will receive a $300 “Bar Tab” for the cabin. The Bar Tab will be added to the lead passenger’s (i.e., “Sailor” in our marketing voice) folio. All cabin categories are eligible for the promotional Bar Tab credit. 2. Eligible Bookings. Eligible bookings are those purchased for an eligible voyage date between 12:01 a.m. EST on 01 March 2023 through 11:59 p.m. EST on 31 March 2023. Eligible voyage dates include all sailings departing in 2023, plus select Australia sailings departing in 2024. Scarlet Lady eligible voyages: December 18th, 2022 - December 27th, 2023, Valiant Lady eligible voyages: December 17th, 2022 - December 30th, 2023 (inclusive of this voyage), Brilliant Lady eligible voyages: December 24th, 2023 - December 30th, 2023, and Resilient Lady eligible voyages: May 14th, 2023 through March 15th, 2024. 3. Restrictions/Exclusions. The "Our 3rd Most Inclusive Offer Ever” offer is subject to the following restrictions and exclusions. 3.1. Eligible Cabins: Sea Terrace Meta Category cabins, The Sea View, Lock It In Rate Sea View, The Insider, Social Insider, and Lock It In Rate Insider cabins are eligible for “Our 3rd Most Inclusive Offer Ever” offer. The Sea Terrace Meta Category cabins include the following: XL Sea Terrace, Central Sea Terrace, The Sea Terrace, Ltd View Sea Terrace, and the Lock It In Rate Ltd View Sea Terrace. The Buy One, Get a Discount for a Second Co-traveller under “Our 3rd Most Inclusive Offer Ever” offer does not apply to bookings in Rockstar Quarters. The Sailors to whom the two bookings apply must travel in the same cabin. 3.2. Charter voyages are excluded from the “Our 3rd Most Inclusive Offer Ever” offer. 3.3. Interaction with other with the following offers, discounts, or credits: - The “Our 3rd Most Inclusive Offer Ever” offer is combinable with the following offers, promotions, discounts, or credits: SeaBlazers Discount and Payment FVCs Book Early Save More Promotion Pay-In-Full discount offer Tour Operators Affinity Circles - The "Our 3rd Most Inclusive Offer Ever” offer is not combinable with the following offers, promotions, discounts, or credits: Incentive and Contracted Circle Programs Casino Rates Interline Rates Internal reduced rate programs Giveaway or promotional reduced rate Access Keys Any other previous offers 4. 485c Members and select “My Next Virgin Voyage” registrants will be given access as of 12:01 a.m. 8 December. 485C Members will book directly through Sailor Services. “My Next Virgin Voyage” registrants receiving early access will have to select a voyage date in the parameters of the “Our 3rd Most Inclusive Offer Ever” offer and additional terms from the “My Next Virgin Voyage” program apply. 5. Should a Sailor change their 2023 voyage date from 2023 to an ineligible 2024 or beyond, the promotional discount and promotional Bar Tab will be removed, the discount will be voided and due. 6. This offer is part of Virgin Voyages “Most Inclusive Offer Ever” series of offers, where we offer 60% off a second Sailor’s booking for any voyage booked in January 2023, 55% off a second Sailor’s booking for any voyage booked in February 2023 (i.e., “Our 2nd Most Inclusive Offer Ever”), and 50% off a second Sailor’s booking for any voyage booked in March 2023 (i.e., “Our 3rd Most Inclusive Offer Ever”). Virgin Voyages’ cancellation policies apply. We reserve the right to modify this offer at any time.
Extra $50 Bar TabMention Promo Code: PC-49497
Extra $50 Bar Tab
Extra $50 Bar Tab
1. Offer Terms. 1.1. These terms detail the “Bar Tab” Offer. We’re offering our passengers (that is, “Sailors” in our branding voice) the opportunity to pre-pay their on-board Bar Tabs in $300 U.S. dollar increments on Eligible Voyages (as defined in section 2.4 below). Bar Tabs may be purchased up to 11:59:59 p.m. the day before the voyage sets sail. Virgin Voyages will then add a bonus of $50 U.S. dollar credit to that Sailor’s folio. 1.2. Travel Agents (or “First Mates” in our branding voice) can purchase a prepaid Bar Tab for their Sailors and earn commission on the purchase amount. 1.3. Prepaid Bar Tabs may be purchased by calling Virgin Voyages prior to sailing, through your First Mate, or on Virginvoyages.com under your Sailor Account. 2. Caveats/Exclusions. 2.1. The Bar Tab can only be used on drink purchases (a) onboard our ships or (b) at The Beach Club at Bimini. It may not be transferred to pay for other experiences e.g. Spa or shore excursions (“Shore Things” in our branding voice), and any unused Bar Tab credit (both purchased and bonus) is not refundable to the Sailor at the end of the voyage and may not be redeemed for cash. It may also not be transferred to another user (though one may purchase bar drinks for another Sailor). Bar Tab may be canceled, with a refund, up to 24 hours from the voyage sail date. Should the voyage date change, the Bar Tab may be transferred to the new voyage. Bar Tab is likely not insurable. 2.1.1. Bar Tabs may not be paid with a Promotional Future Voyage Credit or Promotional Sailor Loot (which are both complimentary credits provided to Sailors that are not equivalent to cash). 2.2. First Mates do not earn commission on the bonus value that Sailors receive “On Us". To the extent Bar Tab is purchased, First Mate’s Commission on Bar Tab (10%) will be paid post-voyage with other pre-voyage sales commission, provided Sailor makes the voyage and does not cancel the Bar Tab before the voyage. 2.3. Promotional Bonus. Virgin Voyages has the right to offer an additional bonus in any dollar amount for a select promotional time frame on specific cabins and or suites on all or specific Eligible Voyages outlined at the time of the promotion. The Sailor forfeits the Promotional Bonus portion if the reservation is canceled, even if later reinstated. 2.4. Eligible Voyages. Bar Tab is available for most non-chartered, open revenue sailings.
|Jun 04, 2023||Barcelona, Spain||---||06:00 PM|
|Jun 05, 2023||Toulon, France||09:00 AM||---|
|Jun 05, 2023||Toulon, France||---||06:00 PM|
|Jun 06, 2023||Marina di Carrara, Italy||08:00 AM||---|
|Jun 06, 2023||Marina di Carrara, Italy||---||08:00 PM|
|Jun 07, 2023||At Sea||---||---|
|Jun 08, 2023||Ajaccio, France||08:00 AM||---|
|Jun 08, 2023||Ajaccio, France||---||05:00 PM|
|Jun 09, 2023||Ibiza, Spain||07:00 PM||---|
|Jun 10, 2023||Ibiza, Spain||---||06:00 PM|
|Jun 11, 2023||Barcelona, Spain||06:30 AM||---|
Health and Safety Protocols
The Voyage Well plan was created in partnership with expert advisors consisting of scientists, doctors and clinicians. Referred to as the Voyage Well Expert Advisory Group, this team is composed of partners at AtmosAir Solutions, EcoLab, Dr. Heymann with Vikand, Global Public Health Services, and close collaboration with the CDC as well as frequent reviews of WHO best practices and guidelines.
On top of a uniquely designed HVAC system that pumps fresh air through the new ship's public spaces and cabins to effectively remove recirculated air, Virgin Voyages will be among the first in the industry to invest in the installation of a 100% fresh air, ‘bow to stern’ air purification system. In partnership with AtmosAir Solutions, Scarlet Lady and her sister ships will be equipped with an air purification system that also disinfects air on board by leveraging bi-polar ionization technology that has been shown to kill 99.9% of viruses. In addition, recent tests performed by Microchem Laboratory, one of the world’s preeminent laboratories for testing EPA- and FDA-registered sanitizing products, has reported that this HVAC device is more than 99.9% effective in neutralizing Coronavirus.
In addition, Virgin Voyages has developed a comprehensive plan, with key points that work to address all safety standards before, during, and after a voyage.
Key pillars of the Voyage Well Plan include:
- Rapid and effective COVID-19 testing for all Sailors and Crew prior to embarking
- Post-voyage notification process through which Sailors and Crew can report on becoming unwell within 14 days of leaving the ship* (through an ethical health tracking app)
- Advanced pre-boarding health checks and screenings for both our Crew and Sailors
- Thermal Camera technology in terminals and on board to monitor our Crew and Sailors' temperatures
- Implementing best practices around sanitation, physical distancing, limited occupancy, and health checks for everyone on board
- Installing the latest technology from AtmosAir Solutions - an air purification system that disinfects air on board. Leveraging bi-polar Ionization technology that has been shown to kill 99.9% of viruses
- Managing overall ship occupancy so appropriate physical distancing is possible across all public spaces
- Leveraging digital onboard technology to limit contact; The Band (for contactless payment), Service Chat (for assistance digitally) and Virtual Queues (for getting in lines for onboard experiences without actually getting in physical lines)
- As has always been a part of the Virgin Voyages experience since first introducing the brand, there will be no communal food sharing, buffets or large dining halls, allowing for hygienic service of fresh food
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
Symphony of the SeasStarts
Call Us Now 1-800-627-3753
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!