Dates & Prices
Memorial Day Sale: 55% Off 2nd Sailor + MoreMention Promo Code: PC-44140
Memorial Day Sale: 55% Off 2nd Sailor + More
Memorial Day Sale: 55% Off 2nd Sailor + More
Offer Terms. These terms and conditions detail the May 2023 55% Second Sailor Offer. Qualified bookings will get a certain percentage off a booking for a second person traveling in company. Under the “May 2023 55% Second Sailor Offer,” for those Eligible Bookings in section 2.1 below, Virgin Voyages will provide a total discount of 27.5% off both Sailor 1 and Sailor 2 retail (base) voyage fares when two (2) Sailors book a voyage to sail together in an Eligible Cabin (see section 3.2 for Eligible Cabins) when combined with the discount percentage from the "Book Early, Save More Offer". Additionally, if there are four (4) Sailors traveling together in one (1) cabin, all four (4) Sailors will receive 27.5% off their Voyage Fare. Lastly, if three (3) Sailors are traveling together in an Eligible Cabin, only Sailor 1 and Sailor 2 will receive the 27.5% discount off their voyage fare, but Sailor 3 will receive no discount. This offer will be marketed as a “Buy One Fare Get a Second Fare 55% off.”
Extra $50 Bar TabMention Promo Code: PC-49497
Extra $50 Bar Tab
Extra $50 Bar Tab
1. Offer Terms. 1.1. These terms detail the “Bar Tab” Offer. We’re offering our passengers (that is, “Sailors” in our branding voice) the opportunity to pre-pay their on-board Bar Tabs in $300 U.S. dollar increments on Eligible Voyages (as defined in section 2.4 below). Bar Tabs may be purchased up to 11:59:59 p.m. the day before the voyage sets sail. Virgin Voyages will then add a bonus of $50 U.S. dollar credit to that Sailor’s folio. 1.2. Travel Agents (or “First Mates” in our branding voice) can purchase a prepaid Bar Tab for their Sailors and earn commission on the purchase amount. 1.3. Prepaid Bar Tabs may be purchased by calling Virgin Voyages prior to sailing, through your First Mate, or on Virginvoyages.com under your Sailor Account. 2. Caveats/Exclusions. 2.1. The Bar Tab can only be used on drink purchases (a) onboard our ships or (b) at The Beach Club at Bimini. It may not be transferred to pay for other experiences e.g. Spa or shore excursions (“Shore Things” in our branding voice), and any unused Bar Tab credit (both purchased and bonus) is not refundable to the Sailor at the end of the voyage and may not be redeemed for cash. It may also not be transferred to another user (though one may purchase bar drinks for another Sailor). Bar Tab may be canceled, with a refund, up to 24 hours from the voyage sail date. Should the voyage date change, the Bar Tab may be transferred to the new voyage. Bar Tab is likely not insurable. 2.1.1. Bar Tabs may not be paid with a Promotional Future Voyage Credit or Promotional Sailor Loot (which are both complimentary credits provided to Sailors that are not equivalent to cash). 2.2. First Mates do not earn commission on the bonus value that Sailors receive “On Us". To the extent Bar Tab is purchased, First Mate’s Commission on Bar Tab (10%) will be paid post-voyage with other pre-voyage sales commission, provided Sailor makes the voyage and does not cancel the Bar Tab before the voyage. 2.3. Promotional Bonus. Virgin Voyages has the right to offer an additional bonus in any dollar amount for a select promotional time frame on specific cabins and or suites on all or specific Eligible Voyages outlined at the time of the promotion. The Sailor forfeits the Promotional Bonus portion if the reservation is canceled, even if later reinstated. 2.4. Eligible Voyages. Bar Tab is available for most non-chartered, open revenue sailings.
|Jul 30, 2023||Barcelona, Spain||---||06:00 PM|
|Jul 31, 2023||Toulon, France||09:00 AM||---|
|Jul 31, 2023||Toulon, France||---||06:00 PM|
|Aug 01, 2023||Marina di Carrara, Italy||08:00 AM||---|
|Aug 01, 2023||Marina di Carrara, Italy||---||08:00 PM|
|Aug 02, 2023||At Sea||---||---|
|Aug 03, 2023||Ajaccio, France||08:00 AM||---|
|Aug 03, 2023||Ajaccio, France||---||05:00 PM|
|Aug 04, 2023||Ibiza, Spain||07:00 PM||---|
|Aug 05, 2023||Ibiza, Spain||---||06:00 PM|
|Aug 06, 2023||Barcelona, Spain||06:30 AM||---|
Health and Safety Protocols
The Voyage Well plan was created in partnership with expert advisors consisting of scientists, doctors and clinicians. Referred to as the Voyage Well Expert Advisory Group, this team is composed of partners at AtmosAir Solutions, EcoLab, Dr. Heymann with Vikand, Global Public Health Services, and close collaboration with the CDC as well as frequent reviews of WHO best practices and guidelines.
On top of a uniquely designed HVAC system that pumps fresh air through the new ship's public spaces and cabins to effectively remove recirculated air, Virgin Voyages will be among the first in the industry to invest in the installation of a 100% fresh air, ‘bow to stern’ air purification system. In partnership with AtmosAir Solutions, Scarlet Lady and her sister ships will be equipped with an air purification system that also disinfects air on board by leveraging bi-polar ionization technology that has been shown to kill 99.9% of viruses. In addition, recent tests performed by Microchem Laboratory, one of the world’s preeminent laboratories for testing EPA- and FDA-registered sanitizing products, has reported that this HVAC device is more than 99.9% effective in neutralizing Coronavirus.
In addition, Virgin Voyages has developed a comprehensive plan, with key points that work to address all safety standards before, during, and after a voyage.
Key pillars of the Voyage Well Plan include:
- Rapid and effective COVID-19 testing for all Sailors and Crew prior to embarking
- Post-voyage notification process through which Sailors and Crew can report on becoming unwell within 14 days of leaving the ship* (through an ethical health tracking app)
- Advanced pre-boarding health checks and screenings for both our Crew and Sailors
- Thermal Camera technology in terminals and on board to monitor our Crew and Sailors' temperatures
- Implementing best practices around sanitation, physical distancing, limited occupancy, and health checks for everyone on board
- Installing the latest technology from AtmosAir Solutions - an air purification system that disinfects air on board. Leveraging bi-polar Ionization technology that has been shown to kill 99.9% of viruses
- Managing overall ship occupancy so appropriate physical distancing is possible across all public spaces
- Leveraging digital onboard technology to limit contact; The Band (for contactless payment), Service Chat (for assistance digitally) and Virtual Queues (for getting in lines for onboard experiences without actually getting in physical lines)
- As has always been a part of the Virgin Voyages experience since first introducing the brand, there will be no communal food sharing, buffets or large dining halls, allowing for hygienic service of fresh food
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
Symphony of the SeasStarts
Call Us Now 1-800-627-3753
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!