Dates & Prices
Up to $1000 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
|Jul 10, 2023||Longyearbyen, Spitsbergen||---||06:00 PM|
|Jul 11, 2023||At sea along Spitsbergen||---||---|
|Jul 12, 2023||Navigating through the sea ice||---||---|
|Jul 13, 2023||Navigating through the sea ice||---||---|
|Jul 14, 2023||Navigating through the sea ice||---||---|
|Jul 15, 2023||Navigating through the sea ice||---||---|
|Jul 16, 2023||Navigating through the sea ice||---||---|
|Jul 17, 2023||Geographic North Pole||---||---|
|Jul 18, 2023||Navigating through the sea ice||---||---|
|Jul 19, 2023||Navigating through the sea ice||---||---|
|Jul 20, 2023||Navigating through the sea ice||---||---|
|Jul 21, 2023||Navigating through the sea ice||---||---|
|Jul 22, 2023||Navigating through the sea ice||---||---|
|Jul 23, 2023||At sea along Spitsbergen||---||---|
|Jul 24, 2023||Nordvest-Spitsbergen National Park||---||---|
|Jul 25, 2023||Nordvest-Spitsbergen National Park||---||---|
|Jul 26, 2023||Nordvest-Spitsbergen National Park||---||---|
|Jul 27, 2023||Longyearbyen, Spitsbergen||07:00 AM||---|
Health and Safety Protocols
PONANT is collaborating with the IHU (Institut Hospitalo-Universitaire) Mediterranee Infection of Marseilles, one of the World's leading centers in the field of infectious diseases, as well as with the Battalion of Marine Firemen of Marseilles. PONANT is also the only expedition line to apply to Bureau Veritas Safeguard status, a label which certifies the efficacy of the health protocols. The updated guidelines developed by PONANT is based on health standards that exceed international regulations.
In addition to strict cleaning procedures advised by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO), implementation of social distancing requirements and enhanced employee training, PONANT’s new measures include:
- Prior to boarding, all guests and crew members will have to present a signed doctor’s *medical form, complete a health questionnaire and undergo a health check and screening by the ship’s medical staff.
- All luggage will pass through a disinfecting zone by sanitizing mist or UV lamps.
- Surgical and cloth masks, disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer bottles will be provided to passengers.
- 100 percent fresh air in staterooms, through non-recirculating air conditioning systems. Ventilated air will be renewed in the common areas at least five times per hour.
- Restaurant layouts have been redesigned and will only offer contactless a la carte dining options.
- Public spaces, such as the fitness room and theater will be capped at 50 percent occupancy.
- Hourly disinfecting of high-touch points, such as door handles and handrails, with EcoLab peroxide, which eliminates 100% of germs and bacteria
- Crew members are required to wear a mask or protective visor when in contact with guests. Guests will be asked to wear a mask in hallway corridors and will be recommended in public spaces.
- Thanks to large investments over several years, PONANT has some of the most complete and renowned onboard medical centers in the world of cruising. Each vessel is equipped with advanced hospital equipment, including mobile laboratory terminals that enable testing on site for infectious or tropical diseases. Advanced diagnostic equipment such as ultrasound, radiology and blood biological analysis is available fleet-wide, one doctor and one nurse are present on every sailing.
- All ships will have five vacant staterooms should guests need to isolate.
- Zodiacs will be thoroughly disinfected after each stopover.
- Re-boarding after shore excursions will only be permitted after temperature check and disinfection procedures (individuals and personal belongings).
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
Call Us Now 1-800-708-9007
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-708-9007. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!