Dates & Prices
Lowest Price Sale Ever! Up to 57% OffMention Promo Code: PC-49655
Lowest Price Sale Ever! Up to 57% Off
Lowest Price Sale Ever! Up to 57% Off
Booking window ends 07/11/22. Advertised fares are per person, based on a double occupancy of the Interior (IA) Category Stateroom. All Inclusive fares include accommodation on board in the booked category, on-board dining as well as a choice of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (All-Inclusive Classic Drinks), Select Complimentary Shore Excursions, all port and service charges and entertainment program on board. Offer is valid for new, individual bookings. Full payment is required to secure the booking within 14 days of making the booking (or within 7 days if booking is within 45-60 days of departure - or within 3 days if booking is within 45 days of departure). Reduced rate space is capacity controlled and may be withdrawn or adjusted at any time with, or without notice. Celestyal Cruises Cancellation standard policies apply based on the booking/sailing date. Celestyal Cruises reserves the right to add, change or modify reduced rate conditions at any time, without notification. Celestyal Cruises reserves the right to correct any incorrect information due to a human error, typographical error or technical error. Other restrictions may apply. The general terms and conditions of Celestyal Cruises apply.
|Sep 24, 2022||Piraeus||---||1700|
|Sep 25, 2022||Thessaloniki||1000||1900|
|Sep 26, 2022||Kusadasi||1300||2100|
|Sep 27, 2022||Rhodes||0900||1800|
|Sep 28, 2022||Heraklion||0700||1200|
|Sep 28, 2022||Santorini||1630||---|
|Sep 29, 2022||Santorini||---||0200|
|Sep 29, 2022||Mykonos||0800||---|
|Sep 30, 2022||Mykonos||---||0200|
|Sep 30, 2022||Milos||0900||1900|
|Oct 01, 2022||Piraeus||0700||---|
Health and Safety Protocols
HEALTH SCREENING AND EDUCATION
- Pre-booking and pre-travel health advice readily available to guests, crew, and travel advisors.
- All guests will have to present a negative PCR test dating maximum 72 hours before embarkation. This will be waived should qualifying proof of vaccination be provided.
- Touchless thermal screening at embarkation and onboard kiosks for daily contactless monitoring throughout the vessel. Enhanced health screening that may include additional COVID 19 testing.
- Implementation of contact tracing technology.
- Health checks throughout the cruise for guests and crew according to Hellenic and European CDC approved protocols for disease response and containment onboard the vessels.
ENHANCED SANITATION PROCEDURES
- Enhanced disinfection methods using approved disinfectants effective against coronavirus and other germs.
- All areas sanitized multiple times a day with cleaning and disinfection protocols developed in coordination with the European and Hellenic CDC.
- Extensive sanitization of transfer coaches and terminals.
- Responsible physical distancing in terminals, on board ships, and during shore excursions. This will be managed through reduced occupancy, staggered activity times, and closely managed group sizes.
- Rearranged common areas, redesigned entertainment programs and restaurants, including crew assisted buffet-style dining, as well as conversion to service restaurants.
- Mandatory wearing of masks by all guests and crew on board and during excursions whenever physical distancing cannot be maintained between non- family guests.
- Additional crew assisted hand-sanitizing stations positioned in high-traffic areas throughout the ship.
- Only shore excursions that comply with Celestyal Cruises prescribed protocols will be permitted due to current stipulation by local health authorities, with strict adherence required of all guests and denial of re- boarding for any guests who do not comply. Should conditions allow at time of cruise this protocol may be adjusted accordingly.
- A team of suitably trained medical staff have been added to the existing qualified doctors and nurses on board who have experience in caring for a broad range of medical conditions.
- Enhanced Shipboard Medical Centres with critical care capabilities, and modified for infection control best practices, including HEPA exhaust filtration.
- Ongoing training and education of shipboard medical staff in the latest clinical care practices for managing COVID-19.
- COVID-19 testing capabilities on board, allowing for effective and fast response actions.
- Mandatory COVID-19 travel insurance will be required for your cruise either bought from Celestyal Cruises or a qualifying insurance provider, proof of adequate coverage will be requested. Partnership with local and regional medical providers to offer care if needed.
- Training of all crew in COVID-19 health protocols and how to assist with monitoring guests and crew compliance.
- Ventilation system using 100% outside fresh air, with no air recirculation.
- HEPA filtration systems for ventilation in key areas such as Medical Centers and dedicated isolation rooms.
- ATMOS disinfection in ventilation systems of all public areas
COLLABORATION WITH LOCAL PARTNERS
- Working with local health authorities, destinations, and other key partners to ensure alignment on our enhanced health measures.
- Monitor disease activity and health regulations in the destinations we visit, and adjust the itinerary as necessary.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
All great . Thanks
We had a great Cuba trip with Celestyal Cruises! We loved the ship, staff, tours and the entertainment was the best we have ever seen on a ship!! Loved it!!
Small ship. Great crew and great entertainment and excellent itinerary.
The interior room was small. I ended up paying an upgrade fee for a slightly bigger room with an ocean view. The No single supplement fee is a plus for me and because of this I would travel with Celestyal cruise line again and maybe even go back to Cuba. The all inclusive drink package is good, however, it does not include top self or premium liquor. They do offer a Gold drink package for an additional daily fee. The staff members on board the Celestyal cruise line are very friendly and helpful. They seem to have a genuine concern that all the guests are happy and are being taken care of.
Call Us Now 1-800-627-3753
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!