Dates & Prices
Up to $150 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
Pack & Go SaleMention Promo Code: PC-49939
Pack & Go Sale
Pack & Go Sale
Cruise rates are in US dollars, per person, based on double occupancy, capacity controlled and subject to change at any time without prior notice. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses range from $74.49 to $476.32 and are additional for each guest based on itinerary. Full payment is required at the time of booking for all guests to secure confirmed accommodations. The full payment is non-refundable and non-transferable. Offer is valid for new individual bookings only made between 3/30/23 – 4/3/23. Offer is not combinable with any other discounted or promotional offer. Bookings made as part of a group must buy up their amenities. No name changes allowed. Offer is applicable in guarantee categories IS/OV/BL only. Guests who select the ocean view (OV) or balcony (BL) stateroom types may be assigned partially to fully obstructed views. This fare does not qualify for Early Saver price protection. Carnival will assign the stateroom at a later time. Some restrictions (including stateroom/category availability) apply. Request fare code PUG. Ship's Registry: The Bahamas & Panama.
Great Rates & Free Room Upgrade SaleMention Promo Code: PC-49990
Great Rates & Free Room Upgrade Sale
Great Rates & Free Room Upgrade Sale
Cruise rates are in US dollars, per person and based on double occupancy. Offer is capacity controlled and is not combinable with any other discount or promotional offer. Rates may vary by ship, stateroom type and sail date. Changes made to the reservation may result in the assessment of cancellation penalties or service fees. Carnival reserves the right to withdraw and/or change offer at any time without prior notice. Offer is for the cruise fare only and does not include Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses range from $74.49 to $476.32, and are assessed on a per guest basis for all guests according to the itinerary. Guest may select the stateroom, but category restrictions and exclusions may apply. Upgrades are automatically assigned at the time of booking and are based on availability in like to like categories only (interior to interior, ocean view to ocean view and balcony to balcony). Free room location upgrade is not available on upper/lower, obstructed, and cove categories. Cancellation penalties apply. Offer bookings made as part of a group will include amenities. Offer is applicable on select sailings through July 2023 where Early Saver has expired. Offer does not apply to Carnival Australia. Offer is applicable on new bookings made between March 20, 2023 and April 3, 2023. Please request rate code PBP. Ships' Registry: The Bahamas & Panama.
Sail To Alaska From $375Mention Promo Code: PC-44891
Sail To Alaska From $375
Sail To Alaska From $375
Prices are per person in USD and based on double occupancy. Prior to booking, please consult all applicable U.S. Centers for Disease Control travel advisories, warnings, or recommendations relating to cruise travel. Onboard and destination experiences, features, itineraries and guest conduct rules vary by ship and destination and are subject to change without notice. Additional restrictions may apply.
|May 09, 2023||Seattle, Washington||---||04:00 PM|
|May 10, 2023||Fun Day At Sea||---||---|
|May 11, 2023||Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska||---||---|
|May 12, 2023||Skagway, Alaska||07:00 AM||08:00 PM|
|May 13, 2023||Juneau, Alaska||07:00 AM||03:00 PM|
|May 14, 2023||Ketchikan, Alaska||07:00 AM||01:00 PM|
|May 15, 2023||Victoria, British Columbia||08:00 PM||11:59 PM|
|May 16, 2023||Seattle, Washington||07:00 AM||---|
Health and Safety Protocols
In addition to Carnival's existing rigorous daily cleaning regimen and standards, Carnival has established additional sanitation/disinfection/cleaning measures:
- More frequent sanitizing of tables, chairs, menus and other surfaces in restaurants and bars before use.
- More frequent open deck sanitation of sun loungers, outdoor furniture, mini-golf, sports equipment, handrails, etc.
- Additional sanitizing of frequently hand-touched surfaces in all public areas and lounges, all restaurants, lobbies, elevators, handrails, public phones, counters, public displays, medical centers, gangways, casino chips, games, slot machines, fitness machines, children’s toys, and security screening equipment, among others.
- Wherever possible, staff is serving guests at food stations, including the Lido buffet and ice cream machines. Where not possible due to layout restrictions or other locations such as condiment set-ups and salsa bars, dedicated personnel are posted to monitor these stations and service and ensure they are cleaned and sanitized in a timely manner. In any self-service areas that remain, serving utensils are replaced on a more frequent basis.
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms and surfaces frequently touched. All guest corridors including handrails and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized. During instances that guests display flu-like symptoms, the stateroom will receive additional deep cleaning.
- Hand-washing sinks and/or hand sanitizing applications are available at the entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido buffet. A roster of guest communications detailing proper hand-washing techniques are visible throughout the ships and reiterated by staff and officers onboard.
- Additional hand sanitizers/dispensers have been placed in highly trafficked locations where there may not be hand-wash sinks available.
- The temperature in the ships' washers and dryers has been increased for enhanced disinfection of laundered goods, including bedding, tablecloths, towels, napkins, etc.
- At night, a deep cleaning and disinfection process is conducted utilizing electro-static applications through specialized machines in highly-trafficked public areas (including all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcade and all crew public areas).
Carnival's onboard Medical Centers are staffed to handle a wide variety of staff and crew medical situations. Any guest or crew member who exhibits symptoms of influenza or upper respiratory infection with fever is strongly encouraged to visit the medical center for a complimentary medical consultation.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
Call Us Now 1-800-627-3753
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!
The cruise was very nice. The weather was a little unpredictable and led to some rough seas and cold, rainy days. Some of the excursions got cancelled, and we didn't see as much wildlife as we expected. The natural beauty of Alaska is amazing, though.