Dates & Prices
Up to $75 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
Special Carnival Offer, Early Saver + Reduced Deposits + Onboard CreditMention Promo Code: PC-46090
Special Carnival Offer, Early Saver + Reduced Deposits + Onboard Credit
Special Carnival Offer, Early Saver + Reduced Deposits + Onboard Credit
50% reduced deposit is applicable to sailings outside of final payment due date and is valid for all ships, stateroom types and sail dates. Onboard Credit offer is non-transferable and non-refundable. Onboard Credit is provided as a non-refundable credit to your Sail & Sign account of $12.50 per person up to $25 per stateroom on 2-5 day sailings. Onboard Credit is provided as a non-refundable credit to your Sail & Sign account of $25 per person up to $50 per stateroom on 6+ day sailings. Onboard Credit may not be applied to cruise fare or Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. The Early Saver fare is subject to availability and is capacity controlled. Deposit is non-refundable. Changes made to the reservation may result in the assessment of cancellation penalties or service fees. Full names are required for each guest. Carnival reserves the right to withdraw and/or change offer at any time without prior notice. Price Protection applies to the cruise fare only and does not include Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses range from $63.14 to $401.14, and are assessed on a per guest basis for all guests according to the itinerary. Early Saver fare is backed by a unique price protection policy (only available to bookings made in USD currency) that allows you to adjust your cruise fare to the best available fare for a like category stateroom (no downgrades allowed) advertised by Carnival and available to the general public. Price protection will be subject to the prevailing Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses and/or fuel supplement if applicable. Carnival will honor your request for price protection if the reduction on the total amount paid for your booking results only from a lower cruise fare and not from the booked ancillary services, such as air, transfers, pre-paid gratuities, or Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. The guest is responsible for increases to ancillary services such as air, resulting from changes to ship and/or sail date, or adjustments to cruise fare. Early Saver price protection does not apply to group rates, membership programs, charters, select promotional fares, travel agent rebates, or other travel agent promotions not offered by Carnival to the general public. When re-pricing to a new promotion, guest assumes all terms and conditions of the new promotion and may forfeit any or all features associated with the original fare, such as cabin assignment, onboard credit, an upgrade, special deposit and payment terms, etc. A $50 change fee per guest will be assessed for ship and/or sail date changes made prior to final payment due date. Remaining funds are nonrefundable/nontransferable and will be held as a future cruise credit to be applied to your cruise fare on a sailing within 24 months from the date of cancellation. Guest may select the stateroom, but a minimum purchase of category 1A is required. Offer is applicable on new bookings made during the 1 week from the date of the Travel Show. Offer is applicable on sailings through April 2024. Request rate code OVC.
Summer Savings SaleMention Promo Code: PC-49448
Summer Savings Sale
Summer Savings Sale
Cruise rates are in US dollars, per person and based on double occupancy. Offer is capacity controlled and is not combinable with any other discount or promotional offer. Rates may vary by ship, stateroom type and sail date. Change fees are not assessed outside of the final payment window. Category restrictions and exclusions apply. Carnival reserves the right to withdraw and/or change offer at any time without prior notice. Offer is for the cruise fare only and does not include Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses range from $74.49 - $426.86, and are assessed on a per guest basis for all guests according to the itinerary. Offer is applicable in cabin assignment categories only. Refundable deposit subject to cancellation penalties. Offer bookings made as part of a group will include amenities. Offer is applicable on sailings through August 2024. Offer is applicable on new bookings made between August 1, 2022 – August 31, 2022. Please request rate code PB4.
Health and Safety Protocols
In addition to Carnival's existing rigorous daily cleaning regimen and standards, Carnival has established additional sanitation/disinfection/cleaning measures:
- More frequent sanitizing of tables, chairs, menus and other surfaces in restaurants and bars before use.
- More frequent open deck sanitation of sun loungers, outdoor furniture, mini-golf, sports equipment, handrails, etc.
- Additional sanitizing of frequently hand-touched surfaces in all public areas and lounges, all restaurants, lobbies, elevators, handrails, public phones, counters, public displays, medical centers, gangways, casino chips, games, slot machines, fitness machines, children’s toys, and security screening equipment, among others.
- Wherever possible, staff is serving guests at food stations, including the Lido buffet and ice cream machines. Where not possible due to layout restrictions or other locations such as condiment set-ups and salsa bars, dedicated personnel are posted to monitor these stations and service and ensure they are cleaned and sanitized in a timely manner. In any self-service areas that remain, serving utensils are replaced on a more frequent basis.
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms and surfaces frequently touched. All guest corridors including handrails and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized. During instances that guests display flu-like symptoms, the stateroom will receive additional deep cleaning.
- Hand-washing sinks and/or hand sanitizing applications are available at the entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido buffet. A roster of guest communications detailing proper hand-washing techniques are visible throughout the ships and reiterated by staff and officers onboard.
- Additional hand sanitizers/dispensers have been placed in highly trafficked locations where there may not be hand-wash sinks available.
- The temperature in the ships' washers and dryers has been increased for enhanced disinfection of laundered goods, including bedding, tablecloths, towels, napkins, etc.
- At night, a deep cleaning and disinfection process is conducted utilizing electro-static applications through specialized machines in highly-trafficked public areas (including all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcade and all crew public areas).
Carnival's onboard Medical Centers are staffed to handle a wide variety of staff and crew medical situations. Any guest or crew member who exhibits symptoms of influenza or upper respiratory infection with fever is strongly encouraged to visit the medical center for a complimentary medical consultation.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
Susan checked on my trip periodically before the departure date and she discovered that I had mistakenly purchased a second travel insurance policy. After notifying me, she was able to cancel the additional purchase. She was always available to answer any questions and she graciously made last-minute transportation arrangements for my family. Susan was always courteous, knowledgeable, and very pleasant to talk with. Her friendly demeanor made it a pleasure to work with her.
We had a great 50th Anniversary cruise with our family. The staff was wonderful...even though we were in an open seating dining room and did not have the same waiters every night, they asked our names and remembered them! Five stars for ALL the staff. The evening stage performances were not as high tier as other cruise lines. The kids, ages 7 to 16 loved the kids clubs and did not want to leave.
The itinerary was exactly what I expected. Accommodations met my our expectations as well.
I love the service I get with Dawn. She always makes me and the others I take on trips feel like they are special.
Everything was just what we wanted
We had an amazing time on our honeymoon! It was awesome! We loved the stops we made at Half Moon Cay snorkeling and riding jet skis and then Nassau visiting the beach and riding four wheelers! We also loved our experience at the spa onboard the ship it was such a relaxing and a great end to a wonderful trip! We were so well taken care of by the staff and crew members! Meet wonderful people and made great memories we will never forget! We will be be cruising again soon!
Wonderful accommodations. Just recently updated. Balcony view from veranda incredible. Great room staff. Wonderful dinner experience with my time dining in Imagination. Impeccable service by our staff. Great time the whole trip. Already looking to schedule next trip. Definitely recommend Carnival Cruises. You will have a Great time.
We had an awesome time on the cruise!!
Have always been totally pleased with affordabletours.com - they always replie to questions promptly and is always courteous.
Super trip! Loved everything about the cruise! Enjoyed soooo much! Thanks for everything!
JUST CRAZY WONDERFUL...WE JUST CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AND TALKING ABOUT THE WONDERFUL TIME WE HAD !!! WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WONDERFUL...CAN'T FIND THE WORDS MAH-ZULL-TAUPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D
Call Us Now 1-800-627-3753
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!