Dates & Prices
Up to $500 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
|Jun 29, 2023||Dover, England||---||6:00 PM|
|Jun 30, 2023||At Sea||12:00 AM||---|
|Jul 01, 2023||Edinburgh, England||8:00 AM||2:00 PM|
|Jul 02, 2023||Kirkwall, Orkneys, England||9:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Jul 03, 2023||Fair Isle, England||7:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|Jul 04, 2023||Lerwick, England||8:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|Jul 05, 2023||At Sea||7:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Jul 06, 2023||Thorshavn||12:00 PM||11:00 PM|
|Jul 07, 2023||At Sea||7:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|Jul 08, 2023||At Sea||12:00 AM||---|
|Jul 09, 2023||Heimaey, Iceland||12:00 PM||8:00 PM|
|Jul 10, 2023||Reykjavik, Iceland||8:00 AM||---|
Health and Safety Protocols
Be assured that Hurtigruten always follow all safety guidelines as recommended by the Norwegian government. One reason for this confidence in us is because we already have exceptionally high hygiene procedures in place:
- As normal service resumes, Hurtigruten will be reducing the overall number of guests on ships, giving you plenty of space around you when aboard.
- In Hurtigruten's roomy restaurants, they are adding more seating sessions so that there will be fewer people having their meals there at any time.
- Instead of self-service buffets, the chefs will serve food directly to your individual plate.
- The kitchen will continue to uphold its usual high standards of hygiene and quality.
Strict cleaning practices on board
Count on us to already have a range of strict cleaning practices on board, with the cleanness of each ship also continuously monitored. Regular microbiological samples are taken and sent off to laboratories for testing and they use UV light to check surfaces in cabins, galleys and public areas.
Independent inspectors are invited to conduct scheduled and unannounced visits to all the ships several times a year. The excellent hygiene on board the ships is not something they leave to chance. It is the result of effective controls that have proven themselves time and again over decades of safe sailing.
In addition to this,
- Each ship will have a new team dedicated to ensuring communal areas are continually cleaned and disinfected.
- There will be limited use of saunas, swimming pools and gyms.
- Hurtigruten will also have appropriate markings on the ships to help keep a safe distance from others whenever queuing on board.
Staff and your well-being
- They have all recently completed the WHO’s official COVID-19 course for hygiene procedures and infection management.
- Before starting work, every member of the crew undergoes a health check.
- They have thorough first-aid training and can quickly contact healthcare professionals should any medical need arise.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
Call Us Now 1-800-627-3753
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!