Dates & Prices
20% Off + Up To $600 In Free DrinksMention Promo Code: PC-44140
20% Off + Up To $600 In Free Drinks
20% Off + Up To $600 In Free Drinks
1. Overview. These terms and conditions detail Virgin Voyages’ December 2023 Credit Offer. We’re “stacking” an additional discount on top of our “Book Early. Save More” Offer. 2. Offer Terms. This offer has (1) a Discount and (2) a Promotional Bar Tab component. 2.1. Discount. Virgin Voyages will offer a 20% discount off all retail (base) voyage fares when combined with ‘Book Early. Save More” Offer on an Eligible Voyage when a voyage is purchased between 12:00 am local east coast US time on 1 December 2023 through 11:59 pm local east coast US time on 13 December 2023 for Eligible Cabins on an Eligible Voyage. See Section 3 below for Eligible Cabins and Voyages. 2.2. Promotional Bar Tab. (Bar Tab) Qualified bookings will also receive a free “Bar Tab,” that is, a $600, $300, or $125 bar credit, depending on the length of voyage. An onboard credit per cabin for use at the onboard bars or restaurants for purchases of any premium drinks. The Bar Tab will be added to the lead passenger’s (i.e., “Sailor” in our marketing voice) folio. All cabin categories are eligible for the promotional Bar Tab credit. The Bar Tab during the relevant Eligible Voyage (Bar Tab), with the credit valued at: USD $125.00 for Eligible Voyages of 3 nights or less USD $300.00 for Eligible Voyages of 4, 5 or 6 nights; or USD $600.00 for Eligible Voyages of 7 nights or more 3. Eligibility. 3.1. Eligible Cabins: Sea Terrace Meta Category cabins: Central Sea Terrace Ltd View Sea Terrace The Sea Terrace XL Sea Terrace Sea Terrace Lock It In Rate Sea View Meta Category cabins: The Sea View Solo Sea View Sea View Lock It In Rate Insider Meta Category cabins: The Insider Social Insider Insider Lock It In Rate 3.2. Eligible Voyages: Eligible bookings are those purchased for an eligible voyage date between 12:00 a.m. local US east coast time on 01 December 2023 through 11:59 p.m. local US east coast time on 13 December 2023. Eligible voyage dates are those non-charter, open, revenue voyages departing from 03 December 2023 through 31 December 2024 inclusive and excluding Australia's Mermaiden Season. The Australia Mermaiden Season on Resilient Lady includes all sailings between 11 December 2023 and 15 March 2024 (inclusive) which are excluded from this Offer. Charter voyages are not eligible. Note: Voyages are closed 48 hours prior to departure. That is, one may not book a voyage within 48 hours of a voyage departure. 3.3. Combinability. December 2023 Credit Offer is compatible with the Book Early. Save More, Virgin Voyages Sailing Club, the Florida Resident Rates Offer, and the My Next Virgin Voyage Offer. 3.4. Exclusions. Not combinable with internal reduced rate programs, Free Access Key Promotions, Interline Tour Rates, and Casino Tiers.
|Nov 19, 2024||Singapore, Singapore||---||06:00 PM|
|Nov 20, 2024||At Sea||---||---|
|Nov 21, 2024||At Sea||---||---|
|Nov 22, 2024||Benoa, Bali, Indonesia||08:00 AM||---|
|Nov 23, 2024||Benoa, Bali, Indonesia||---||05:00 PM|
|Nov 24, 2024||At Sea||---||---|
|Nov 25, 2024||At Sea||---||---|
|Nov 26, 2024||Darwin, Australia||08:00 AM||---|
|Nov 26, 2024||Darwin, Australia||---||05:00 PM|
|Nov 27, 2024||At Sea||---||---|
|Nov 28, 2024||At Sea||---||---|
|Nov 29, 2024||Broome, Australia||09:00 AM||---|
|Nov 29, 2024||Broome, Australia||---||04:00 PM|
|Nov 30, 2024||At Sea||---||---|
|Dec 01, 2024||At Sea||---||---|
|Dec 02, 2024||At Sea||---||---|
|Dec 03, 2024||Fremantle (Perth), Australia||06:30 AM||---|
Health and Safety Protocols
The Voyage Well plan was created in partnership with expert advisors consisting of scientists, doctors and clinicians. Referred to as the Voyage Well Expert Advisory Group, this team is composed of partners at AtmosAir Solutions, EcoLab, Dr. Heymann with Vikand, Global Public Health Services, and close collaboration with the CDC as well as frequent reviews of WHO best practices and guidelines.
On top of a uniquely designed HVAC system that pumps fresh air through the new ship's public spaces and cabins to effectively remove recirculated air, Virgin Voyages will be among the first in the industry to invest in the installation of a 100% fresh air, ‘bow to stern’ air purification system. In partnership with AtmosAir Solutions, Scarlet Lady and her sister ships will be equipped with an air purification system that also disinfects air on board by leveraging bi-polar ionization technology that has been shown to kill 99.9% of viruses. In addition, recent tests performed by Microchem Laboratory, one of the world’s preeminent laboratories for testing EPA- and FDA-registered sanitizing products, has reported that this HVAC device is more than 99.9% effective in neutralizing Coronavirus.
In addition, Virgin Voyages has developed a comprehensive plan, with key points that work to address all safety standards before, during, and after a voyage.
Key pillars of the Voyage Well Plan include:
- Rapid and effective COVID-19 testing for all Sailors and Crew prior to embarking
- Post-voyage notification process through which Sailors and Crew can report on becoming unwell within 14 days of leaving the ship* (through an ethical health tracking app)
- Advanced pre-boarding health checks and screenings for both our Crew and Sailors
- Thermal Camera technology in terminals and on board to monitor our Crew and Sailors' temperatures
- Implementing best practices around sanitation, physical distancing, limited occupancy, and health checks for everyone on board
- Installing the latest technology from AtmosAir Solutions - an air purification system that disinfects air on board. Leveraging bi-polar Ionization technology that has been shown to kill 99.9% of viruses
- Managing overall ship occupancy so appropriate physical distancing is possible across all public spaces
- Leveraging digital onboard technology to limit contact; The Band (for contactless payment), Service Chat (for assistance digitally) and Virtual Queues (for getting in lines for onboard experiences without actually getting in physical lines)
- As has always been a part of the Virgin Voyages experience since first introducing the brand, there will be no communal food sharing, buffets or large dining halls, allowing for hygienic service of fresh food
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
Quantum of the SeasStarts
Call Us Now 1-800-627-3753
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!