Dates & Prices
Up to $500 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
Sail With Confidence!Mention Promo Code: PC-49324
Sail With Confidence!
Sail With Confidence!
Offer is for reservations made by December 31, 2021 for sailings through December 31, 2022. Cancellation policy is cruise only and does not include airfare or pre/post-cruise hotel stays. Airfare and pre/post hotel stays subject to fees depending on cancellation date. Credit voucher is for the total amount paid (excluding airfare and hotel penalties) and is redeemable against any new booking made within 24 months of the initial departure date.
|Jan 29, 2022||Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia||---||11:55 PM|
|Jan 30, 2022||Huahine, Society Islands||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Jan 31, 2022||Taha'a (Motu Mahana), Society Islands||8:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Feb 01, 2022||Bora-Bora, Society Islands||8:00 AM||11:59 PM|
|Feb 02, 2022||Bora-Bora, Society Islands||---||5:00 PM|
|Feb 03, 2022||Moorea, Society Islands||8:00 AM||11:59 PM|
|Feb 04, 2022||Moorea, Society Islands||---||5:00 PM|
|Feb 04, 2022||Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia||7:30 PM||11:59 PM|
|Feb 05, 2022||Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia||8:00 AM||---|
Health and Safety Protocols
As always, the safety and security of guests and crew members remains Paul Gauguin Cruises’ top priority. Paul Gauguin Cruises and PONANT are collaborating with the IHU (Institute Hospitalo-Universitaire) Méditerranée Infection of Marseilles, one of the world's leading centers in the field of infectious diseases, as well as with the Battalion of Marine Firemen of Marseilles. The health protocol has been developed by Paul Gauguin Cruises and PONANT and is based on health standards that exceed international regulations. This protocol is built on the principle of double protection: 100 percent monitoring of people and goods before boarding, then once on board, strict health protocols are applied.
In addition to strict cleaning procedures advised by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO), implementation of social distancing requirements and enhanced employee training, Paul Gauguin Cruises’ new measures include:
- All guests will be asked to present proof of a negative Covid-19 RT-PCR test at embarkation.
- All Guests will be required to present the completed Health Declaration Covid-19 form included with final travel documents.
- All guests will undergo a health check and screening by the ship’s medical staff.
- All luggage will pass through a disinfecting zone by sanitizing mist or UV lamps.
- Surgical and cloth masks, disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer bottles will be provided to passengers.
- 100 percent fresh air in staterooms, through non-recirculating air conditioning systems.
- Ventilated air will be renewed in the common areas at least five times per hour.
- Restaurant layouts have been redesigned and will only offer contactless a la carte dining options.
- Public spaces, such as the fitness room and theater will be capped at 50 percent occupancy.
- Hourly disinfecting of high-touch points, such as door handles and handrails, with EcoLab peroxide, which eliminates 100 percent of germs, bacteria and against biological contamination.
- Crew members are required to wear a mask or protective visor when in contact with guests.
- Guests will be asked to wear a mask in hallway corridors and will be recommended in public spaces.
- The Gauguin is equipped with advanced hospital equipment, including mobile laboratory terminals that enable testing on site for infectious or tropical diseases. Advanced diagnostic equipment such as ultrasound, radiology and blood biological analysis is available, and one doctor and one nurse are present on every sailing.
- During the cruise, hydroalcoholic gel is placed at several points of the ship in self-service.
- All passengers are asked to vacate their cabins by 8:00 am.
- All passengers (including air/sea guests) must disembark by 10:00 am.
- Air/Sea guests will be given a tour/transfer from the pier to the hotel, arriving hotel at approximately 12:30 – 1:00 pm. Guests may have lunch on their own while awaiting the 3:00 pm check in for dayroom accommodations.
- Each guest will be given a “safe journey back home” kit made up of two additional masks and a hydroalcoholic gel.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
Totally amazing cruise! Although pricey it was worth it. Were treated like royalty the whole time. Everything was very organized and staff was extremely helpful. Plenty of activities to do aboard the ship and in port. Food was fantastic. Highly recommend!
Thanks, Boris, the cruise was everything we hoped for.
Wonderful experience cruising on the Paul Gauguin. Want to go back to Tahiti!
Our cruise on the Paul Gauguin was absolutely EXCEPTIONAL! Outstanding in EVERY POSSIBLE WAY! Everything about it was A+++! This was our 4th cruise on the Paul Gauguin and we are already discussing our 5th! Our family of 7 was THRILLED with every aspect!
The cruise was fantastic -- thanks so much!!!
Call Us Now 1-800-708-9007
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-708-9007. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!