Dates & Prices
Up to $500 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
|Jun 15, 2024||Anchorage |
Arrive at your downtown hotel and meet your Journey Host to learn about your upcoming adventure
|Jun 16, 2024||Denali National Park |
Board the luxurious domed rail cars of the McKinley Explorer to Denali for a two night stay at this magnificent national treasure
|Jun 17, 2024||Denali National Park |
Venture deep into Denali on the Tundra Wilderness Tour, the best way to see wildlife and hopefully Mt. McKinley too
|Jun 18, 2024||Fairbanks |
Today you'll head to Fairbanks, Alaska's Golden Heart City
|Jun 19, 2024||Dawson City |
Your journey continues as you board a short flight bound for colorful Dawson City, Yukon
|Jun 20, 2024||Whitehorse |
Follow the route of Klondike gold stampeders in style to Whitehorse, with an included lunch stop in historic Minto
|Jun 21, 2024||Skagway, Alaska||---||9:00 PM|
|Jun 21, 2024||Skagway |
Arrive in Skagway aboard the historic White Pass train, bid your Journey Host farewell, and then embark your ship
|Jun 22, 2024||Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska||7:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|Jun 23, 2024||Ketchikan, Alaska||10:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Jun 24, 2024||Inside Passage||---||---|
|Jun 25, 2024||Vancouver, Canada||7:00 AM||---|
Health and Safety Protocols
The following policies have already been implemented across all Holland America's entire fleet:
Timely safety and hygiene communications
- Guests will find information in the daily program and on their stateroom televisions.
- Tips displayed on onboard digital screens throughout the ship.
- Daily announcements by the Cruise & Travel Director.
Restaurants, bars and lounges
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are in high-traffic locations, including all entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido Market.Guests will find information in the daily program and on their stateroom televisions.
- Lido Market hand sanitizer stations are staffed to prompt guests to either use the sanitizer or use the available hand washing stations.
- All food service stations, including Lido Market, will be staffed. Any self-serve areas that remain, such as condiment set-ups, will be monitored by dedicated personnel. All serving utensils in self-service locations are replaced every 30 minutes.
Housekeeping for staterooms and suites
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms, handles, and frequently touched surfaces
- Oxivir solution is used as a secondary sanitation method on all touch points after each stateroom is serviced.
- All guest corridors including handrails, elevator buttons and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized.
- A nightly deep cleaning and disinfection process for all highly-trafficked public areas using foggers, including: all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, Lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcades and all crew public areas.
Guests with flu-like symptoms
- Any stateroom of a guest displaying flu-like symptoms will receive additional deep cleaning.
- All bed linens, table cloths, towels, napkins, etc. in the affected room will be laundered in a high-temperature sanitation wash and dry program.
24/7 Medical Care
- Every ship has a team of experienced doctors and nurses trained to manage a broad range of medical conditions, including COVID-19. Our award-winning onboard medical centers are fully equipped with testing and treatment capabilities if needed.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
This was a fantastic Holland America cruise.
Wonderful ship, staff were professional and attentive. Our stateroom was a little smaller than we expected. Overall, we thoroughly enjoyed our cruise with Holland America.
It was a perfect cruise - just the right amount of activities and the ability to stay apart when we wanted to.
Our room was the last one aft(back). We felt it when the ship was at sea. Next time, no verandah, middle aft is what the cruise director told me would be best for Narayan. Also at a lower level with a shower would be more stable experience.
Great adventure! Chacabuco was beautiful, crusing the fjords was spectacular (one glacier had an area, down near the water, that looked like a huge blue sparkling geode) and that was only 1 of many glaciers we saw. The penguins stops were great (we did not go to see the rockhoppers, but regret not doing that, too.) Montevideo is truly a beautiful city, smaller than Buenos Aires which is also beautiful. If you have time and $$$, go see Iguasu Falls, we did not. Nadia Miller arranged our whole all inclusive trip, excellently. Thank you!!! Pack light, laundry service on Holland America is quick and either $20 per bag or $100 for unlimited on the whole trip. Thank you, laundry guys!!! Wonderful classical piano and violin duet music 3 times a day!!!!!
We had never traveled to South America before. The itinerary was very educational. Tour guides were very good. Holland America was great. The crew was wonderful and the food was great. We would trave either them again.
We find Shannon Kelley to be the most wonderful agent, whose patience and knowledge help us make the proper choices to each cruise.
Shore excursion descriptions were a little less accurate than expected. I would encourage them to make them more so.
Excellent Cruise on Holland America Line to South America and Antarctica.
Fantastic cruise itinerary around South America and Antarctica. Holland America did a great job on this cruise. Their on-board expedition team provided fascinating insights and lectures on Antarctica.
Kasey always responded in a timely manner with the information that was needed.
Affordable Tours provided excellent service. Our agent was responsive and the details were handled well. Our cruise and tour more than met our expectations.
Enjoyed the entire trip! Thanks to Affordable Tours for your help in booking.
Being the very first cruise we ever have, this was beyond our expectation. We will do it again. The service we received from Holland America was quite impressive.
The only part of our tour package we did not enjoy was Haines, (1) there was not much to see or do, especially if it involved up hill walking. and (2) the amount of time in port was to long. (3) We would have rather gone to Skagway. Otherwise it was a beautiful trip.
Holland ship was a bit worn and in need of renovation. Due to local conditions, two of the scheduled stops did not happen.
The Cruise was fabulous. Beyond our expectations.
The average age was a little high, but I was warned about that before the trip.
Call Us Now 1-800-627-3753
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!