Dates & Prices
Up to $50 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
Everything Points to Fun, up to 40% Off & MoreMention Promo Code: PC-49303
Everything Points to Fun, up to 40% Off & More
Everything Points to Fun, up to 40% Off & More
Early Saver fare is subject to availability and is capacity controlled. $50 per person deposit is applicable to 2-9 day sailings (Excluding all Europe, Alaska, Vista, Horizon, Panorama, Celebration, and Mardi Gras sailings). $149 per person deposit is applicable to Vista, Horizon, Panorama, Celebration, and Mardi Gras sailings. $199 per person deposit is applicable to 10+ day, all Europe, and Alaska sailings. Deposit is non-refundable, applicable to sailings outside of final payment due date, and is valid for all ships, stateroom types, and sail dates. Changes made to the reservation may result in the assessment of cancellation penalties or service fees. Full names are required for each guest. Carnival reserves the right to withdraw and/or change offer at any time without prior notice. Price Protection applies to the cruise fare only and does not include Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses range from $63.14 to $427.64, and are assessed on a per guest basis for all guests according to the itinerary. Early Saver fare is backed by a unique price protection policy (only available to bookings made in USD currency) that allows you to adjust your cruise fare to the best available fare for a like category stateroom (no downgrades allowed) advertised by Carnival and available to the general public. Price protection will be subject to the prevailing Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses and/or fuel supplement if applicable. Carnival will honor your request for price protection if the reduction on the total amount paid for your booking results only from a lower cruise fare and not from the booked ancillary services, such as air, transfers, pre-paid gratuities, or Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. The guest is responsible for increases to ancillary services such as air, resulting from changes to ship and/or sail date, or adjustments to cruise fare. Early Saver price protection does not apply to group rates, membership programs, charters, select promotional fares, travel agent rebates, or other travel agent promotions not offered by Carnival to the general public. When re-pricing to a new promotion, guest assumes all terms and conditions of the new promotion and may forfeit any or all features associated with the original fare, such as cabin assignment, onboard credit, an upgrade, special deposit and payment terms, etc. A $50 change fee per guest will be assessed for ship and/or sail date changes made prior to final payment due date. Remaining funds are nonrefundable/nontransferable and will be held as a future cruise credit (FCC). FCC issued in USD & must be used to book a new cruise within 12 months of cancel date. Guest may select their stateroom. Offer applies to new bookings made between July 22, 2021 and July 30, 2021. Bookings made as part of a group will include their amenities. Offer is applicable on sailings through April 2024 where Early Saver is available. Request rate code PEG. Ships' Registry: The Bahamas, Panama & Malta.
Health and Safety Protocols
In addition to Carnival's existing rigorous daily cleaning regimen and standards, Carnival has established additional sanitation/disinfection/cleaning measures:
- More frequent sanitizing of tables, chairs, menus and other surfaces in restaurants and bars before use.
- More frequent open deck sanitation of sun loungers, outdoor furniture, mini-golf, sports equipment, handrails, etc.
- Additional sanitizing of frequently hand-touched surfaces in all public areas and lounges, all restaurants, lobbies, elevators, handrails, public phones, counters, public displays, medical centers, gangways, casino chips, games, slot machines, fitness machines, children’s toys, and security screening equipment, among others.
- Wherever possible, staff is serving guests at food stations, including the Lido buffet and ice cream machines. Where not possible due to layout restrictions or other locations such as condiment set-ups and salsa bars, dedicated personnel are posted to monitor these stations and service and ensure they are cleaned and sanitized in a timely manner. In any self-service areas that remain, serving utensils are replaced on a more frequent basis.
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms and surfaces frequently touched. All guest corridors including handrails and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized. During instances that guests display flu-like symptoms, the stateroom will receive additional deep cleaning.
- Hand-washing sinks and/or hand sanitizing applications are available at the entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido buffet. A roster of guest communications detailing proper hand-washing techniques are visible throughout the ships and reiterated by staff and officers onboard.
- Additional hand sanitizers/dispensers have been placed in highly trafficked locations where there may not be hand-wash sinks available.
- The temperature in the ships' washers and dryers has been increased for enhanced disinfection of laundered goods, including bedding, tablecloths, towels, napkins, etc.
- At night, a deep cleaning and disinfection process is conducted utilizing electro-static applications through specialized machines in highly-trafficked public areas (including all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcade and all crew public areas).
Carnival's onboard Medical Centers are staffed to handle a wide variety of staff and crew medical situations. Any guest or crew member who exhibits symptoms of influenza or upper respiratory infection with fever is strongly encouraged to visit the medical center for a complimentary medical consultation.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
Everyone was awesome. And we plan on booking another cruise soon!
LOVED THIS TRIP. WOULD HAVE LIKED MORE FRESH FRUIT :), IT WAS FRESH JUST NOT VERY GOOD. OTHER THAN THAT SMALL ITEM. WE WILL FOR SURE BE BACK.. YOUR STAFF WAS INCREDIBLY HELPFUL AND NICE. (ALL OF THEM).
We had a great time aboard Carnival Conquest. Excellent customer service, food variety and taste, and entertainment. The WIFI is not good and very slow. The shows were great. We traveled with 3 other couples and we all had an awesome time!! Booking this trip with Jennifer from affordable tours was the best choice. My friends booked directly with Carnival and missed out on the $75 on board credit we received from booking with her. Looking forward to booking future trips with her and would recommend affordable tours to others. :-)
Our travel consultant, AmberDee, was extremely professional and knowledgeable. She was always accessible and able to answer our questions at any time. We would not hesitate to recommend her to our friends, in fact we have already done so.
I would suggest anyone in their 80's or 90's or handicapped should be booked midship or further back for convenience do confirmed seating in the dining room. We were booked far forward and due to age related difficulties this could have been less of a problem. Robert and Ann
Susan did an excellent job
Our guy Chad was the best , very helpful and done a excellent job,everything he booked for us was perfect from the cruise , air flight bus to the port . All was very well done . I would definitely use this company again for my booking... thank you
We loved the giant chess game on deck, but wish they would replace the 3 missing pieces. They didn't have Buffalo Wings, and one of our cabins knocked and creaked and made popping sounds all night every time the shipped swayed; it was very hard to sleep at night. The staff were excellent, very hard workers. The children loved Camp Ocean, the towel animals, and all the ice cream you could eat. We liked the arcade room, but many of the games were not well-maintained. We had to find someone to reset them 10-12 times over the course of the week; they malfunctioned or abruptly stopped in the middle of playing a game. We wish the arcade for kids was not where you had to walk through the smoky casino to get to. The food selections were excellent and waitstaff and housekeeping were a 15 on a scale of 1 through 10. Also, $23 is way too much for 1 souvenir photo.
We had a great cruise. We look forward to cruising in other new and exciting destinations.
I truly enjoyed my vacation on the carnival conquest booked with affordable tours. The food could have had a little more spice to it,however, everything else was great.
All those I dealt with at Affordable Tours were very courteous and willing to answer my questions. We had a wonderful time on our cruise!
We had a great time & we will look into what you have to offer first when we go again.
Freedom of the SeasStarts
Call Us Now 1-800-627-3753
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!