Dates & Prices
Up to $150 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
Fall Savings, Rates Starting From $129Mention Promo Code: PC-45811
Fall Savings, Rates Starting From $129
Fall Savings, Rates Starting From $129
Cruise rates are in US dollars, per person and based on double occupancy. Offer is capacity controlled and is not combinable with any other discount or promotional offer. Rates may vary by ship, stateroom type and sail date. Change fees are not assessed outside of the final payment window. Category restrictions and exclusions apply. Carnival reserves the right to withdraw and/or change offer at any time without prior notice. Offer is for the cruise fare only and does not include Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses range from $63.14 to $427.64, and are assessed on a per guest basis for all guests according to the itinerary. Offer is applicable in cabin assignment categories only. Refundable deposit subject to cancellation penalties. Offer bookings made as part of a group will include amenities. Offer is applicable on sailings through April 2024. Offer is applicable on new bookings made between October 1, 2021 – October 31, 2021.
Early Saver Sale + Reduced DepositsMention Promo Code: PC-49388
Early Saver Sale + Reduced Deposits
Early Saver Sale + Reduced Deposits
Early Saver fare is subject to availability and is capacity controlled. $50 per person deposit is applicable to 2-9 day sailings (Excluding all Europe, Alaska, Vista, Horizon, Panorama, Celebration, and Mardi Gras sailings). $149 per person deposit is applicable to Vista, Horizon, Panorama, Celebration, and Mardi Gras sailings. $199 per person deposit is applicable to 10+ day, all Europe, and Alaska sailings. Deposit is non-refundable, applicable to sailings outside of final payment due date, and is valid for all ships, stateroom types, and sail dates. Changes made to the reservation may result in the assessment of cancellation penalties or service fees. Full names are required for each guest. Carnival reserves the right to withdraw and/or change offer at any time without prior notice. Price Protection applies to the cruise fare only and does not include Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses range from $63.14 to $427.64, and are assessed on a per guest basis for all guests according to the itinerary. Early Saver fare is backed by a unique price protection policy (only available to bookings made in USD currency) that allows you to adjust your cruise fare to the best available fare for a like category stateroom (no downgrades allowed) advertised by Carnival and available to the general public. Price protection will be subject to the prevailing Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses and/or fuel supplement if applicable. Carnival will honor your request for price protection if the reduction on the total amount paid for your booking results only from a lower cruise fare and not from the booked ancillary services, such as air, transfers, pre-paid gratuities, or Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. The guest is responsible for increases to ancillary services such as air, resulting from changes to ship and/or sail date, or adjustments to cruise fare. Early Saver price protection does not apply to group rates, membership programs, charters, select promotional fares, travel agent rebates, or other travel agent promotions not offered by Carnival to the general public. When re-pricing to a new promotion, guest assumes all terms and conditions of the new promotion and may forfeit any or all features associated with the original fare, such as cabin assignment, onboard credit, an upgrade, special deposit and payment terms, etc. A $50 change fee per guest will be assessed for ship and/or sail date changes made prior to final payment due date. Remaining funds are nonrefundable/nontransferable and will be held as a future cruise credit (FCC). FCC issued in USD & must be used to book a new cruise within 12 months of cancel date. Guest may select their stateroom. Offer applies to new bookings made between October 25, 2021 and November 1, 2021. Bookings made as part of a group will include their amenities. Offer is applicable on sailings through April 2024 where Early Saver is available. Request rate code PEG.
Health and Safety Protocols
In addition to Carnival's existing rigorous daily cleaning regimen and standards, Carnival has established additional sanitation/disinfection/cleaning measures:
- More frequent sanitizing of tables, chairs, menus and other surfaces in restaurants and bars before use.
- More frequent open deck sanitation of sun loungers, outdoor furniture, mini-golf, sports equipment, handrails, etc.
- Additional sanitizing of frequently hand-touched surfaces in all public areas and lounges, all restaurants, lobbies, elevators, handrails, public phones, counters, public displays, medical centers, gangways, casino chips, games, slot machines, fitness machines, children’s toys, and security screening equipment, among others.
- Wherever possible, staff is serving guests at food stations, including the Lido buffet and ice cream machines. Where not possible due to layout restrictions or other locations such as condiment set-ups and salsa bars, dedicated personnel are posted to monitor these stations and service and ensure they are cleaned and sanitized in a timely manner. In any self-service areas that remain, serving utensils are replaced on a more frequent basis.
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms and surfaces frequently touched. All guest corridors including handrails and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized. During instances that guests display flu-like symptoms, the stateroom will receive additional deep cleaning.
- Hand-washing sinks and/or hand sanitizing applications are available at the entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido buffet. A roster of guest communications detailing proper hand-washing techniques are visible throughout the ships and reiterated by staff and officers onboard.
- Additional hand sanitizers/dispensers have been placed in highly trafficked locations where there may not be hand-wash sinks available.
- The temperature in the ships' washers and dryers has been increased for enhanced disinfection of laundered goods, including bedding, tablecloths, towels, napkins, etc.
- At night, a deep cleaning and disinfection process is conducted utilizing electro-static applications through specialized machines in highly-trafficked public areas (including all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcade and all crew public areas).
Carnival's onboard Medical Centers are staffed to handle a wide variety of staff and crew medical situations. Any guest or crew member who exhibits symptoms of influenza or upper respiratory infection with fever is strongly encouraged to visit the medical center for a complimentary medical consultation.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
Excellent trip no regrets!
Our rep was outstanding to deal with. We would definitely call her again.
Loved everything about my trip!!
Our affordable tour AmberDee was the best. She help us get the best rooms we ever had on a cruise!
Soazig always does a great job of booking our cruises for us. She is very knowledgeable and pleasant to work with.
The best cruise I've ever been on
The elevators didn't work properly. The food choices were not available at all times, the only thing available 24 hrs was the pizza & ice cream.
We had a wonderful time! The ship wasn't the most beautiful but well worth the relaxation we experienced. The Chef's Table...a personal dinner with the chef and his staff...was exquisite! We'll definitely do that again.
I was very happy with the service I received from Affordable Tours and their prices were the best I could find. The mini suite I booked was a nice room but the balcony was tiny. You could not walk around anyone sitting in a chair they had to get up and move for you to move. Way smaller than any balcony we have had in the past. The cost of the mini suite was higher than a balcony room on other boats so this was a disappointment to us but in no way would it stop us from using Carnival or Affordable again!
Our daughter and her husband gave us this trip as a gift. We both had a wonderful time with our grandchildren. Our room was magnificent and the service was excellent. It will be a memory we never forget.
Our parents gave us this cruise as a Christmas gift in 2009. We were all so excited but waiting over a year for the vacation was very hard. We all had a fun time. I will never forget all the fun I had with my brothers, sisters, parents and grandparents. It was awesome.
This was an amazing experience. We had a great time at Catalina, Ensenada and on the ship. We had fun dancing, watching movies, playing miniature golf and going to the shows. I am so glad that our family went on this vacation. I will always love looking at our vacation pictures and remembering the incredible time we all had together.
I am so thankful that our parents took us on this cruise. It was incredible. We all admired Mr. G, our stateroom attendant. He was always making sure that everything was perfect for us. The food was AMAZING. I had to run twice a day on the track just to take away some of my guilt of eating so much great food. Thank you Affordabletours.com for the wonderful memory. If you had not given our parents such a great deal there is no way that they could have taken all of us.
Call Us Now 1-800-627-3753
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!