Dates & Prices
Up to $75 onboard credit (spending cash) per cabin on this sailingMention Promo Code: PC-AT100
Unwrap The Fun: Great Rates & Onboard CreditMention Promo Code: PC-49867
Unwrap The Fun: Great Rates & Onboard Credit
Unwrap The Fun: Great Rates & Onboard Credit
Onboard Credit offer is non-transferable and non-refundable. Onboard Credit is provided as a non-refundable credit to your Sail & Sign account of $12.50 per person up to $25 per stateroom on 2-5 day sailings, and $25 per person up to $50 per stateroom on 6+ day sailings. Onboard Credit may not be applied to cruise fare or Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. Cruise rates are in US dollars, per person and based on double occupancy. Offer is capacity controlled and is not combinable with any other discount or promotional offer. Rates may vary by ship, stateroom type and sail date. Category restrictions and exclusions apply. Carnival reserves the right to withdraw and/or change offer at any time without prior notice. Offer is for the cruise fare only and does not include Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses range from $74.49 to $426.86, and are assessed on a per guest basis for all guests according to the itinerary. Guest may select the stateroom but category restrictions may apply. Cancellation penalties apply. Offer bookings made as part of a group will include amenities. Offer is applicable on sailings through March 2023 where Early Saver has expired. Offer does not apply to Carnival Australia. Offer is applicable on new bookings made between November 28, 2022 and December 5, 2022. Please request rate code OS5.
Health and Safety Protocols
In addition to Carnival's existing rigorous daily cleaning regimen and standards, Carnival has established additional sanitation/disinfection/cleaning measures:
- More frequent sanitizing of tables, chairs, menus and other surfaces in restaurants and bars before use.
- More frequent open deck sanitation of sun loungers, outdoor furniture, mini-golf, sports equipment, handrails, etc.
- Additional sanitizing of frequently hand-touched surfaces in all public areas and lounges, all restaurants, lobbies, elevators, handrails, public phones, counters, public displays, medical centers, gangways, casino chips, games, slot machines, fitness machines, children’s toys, and security screening equipment, among others.
- Wherever possible, staff is serving guests at food stations, including the Lido buffet and ice cream machines. Where not possible due to layout restrictions or other locations such as condiment set-ups and salsa bars, dedicated personnel are posted to monitor these stations and service and ensure they are cleaned and sanitized in a timely manner. In any self-service areas that remain, serving utensils are replaced on a more frequent basis.
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms and surfaces frequently touched. All guest corridors including handrails and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized. During instances that guests display flu-like symptoms, the stateroom will receive additional deep cleaning.
- Hand-washing sinks and/or hand sanitizing applications are available at the entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido buffet. A roster of guest communications detailing proper hand-washing techniques are visible throughout the ships and reiterated by staff and officers onboard.
- Additional hand sanitizers/dispensers have been placed in highly trafficked locations where there may not be hand-wash sinks available.
- The temperature in the ships' washers and dryers has been increased for enhanced disinfection of laundered goods, including bedding, tablecloths, towels, napkins, etc.
- At night, a deep cleaning and disinfection process is conducted utilizing electro-static applications through specialized machines in highly-trafficked public areas (including all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcade and all crew public areas).
Carnival's onboard Medical Centers are staffed to handle a wide variety of staff and crew medical situations. Any guest or crew member who exhibits symptoms of influenza or upper respiratory infection with fever is strongly encouraged to visit the medical center for a complimentary medical consultation.
Life on Board
Questions & Answers
Question: When should I arrive at the port?
Question: How can I communicate with my family and friends at home when I am on the cruise?
Carnival provided a wonderful trip for the cost. We had the early dinner and the staff really had to hurry, I would recommend that an additional 30 minutes by adjusting the times 5:45 and 8:45. This would help the staff and make the early dinner much more enjoyable.
kia young was professional as usual
Absolutely fantastic service.
This was a great experience.... can't wait to go again
The staff was awesome. The food was okay, the activities for adults and children were perfect and the ship was spacious. However, if u are claustrophobic, this is not the ship for u, because the bathrooms are extremely small.
Anwar was very helpful and also professional while being kind.
Staff was outstanding. Cruise Director Great Only drawback was the crazy high volume in the main lounge for the 7:15 and 9:15 shows
Everything was fabulous on the trip except the food in the main dining room. It usually arrived cold and wasn't terribly good. The exception was the Tom Ga Gy (something like that - Thai soup) which was delicious.
This carnival cruise was great! The stops are all a little different which provided a nice change of pace depending on the port. Thanks!
Call Us Now 1-800-627-3753
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-627-3753. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!