Guaranteed Low Prices on Gate1 Tours
We are one of the World's Largest sellers of Gate1 Tours
Gate1 Travel offers escorted tours, European river cruises, independent vacations and customized international vacation packages for less. Gate1 Tour's discount travel packages and tour packages to destinations worldwide provide exceptional value, saving time and money. Gate1 Travel vacations take care of all the details so you don't have to. Find your dream vacation to Europe, Central and South America, Asia or South Pacific today.
6 Best Summer Family Vacations With Gate1
Family vacations with Gate1 Travel provides great family experiences in any location. They are stress-free so you can enjoy time exploring with your family.
Gate1 Tours Promotions
Call for Low Prices!
- Exclusive, 20% Off France & Benelux VacationsMention Promo Code: PT10277
- Exclusive, Save $500 on Southeast Asia Escorted ToursMention Promo Code: PT10278
- Exclusive, Save $800 on South and East Africa Escorted ToursMention Promo Code: PT10279
- Flash Sale, 50% Off Japan VacationsMention Promo Code: PT10321
- Weekly Deals, Save Up To $2800Mention Promo Code: PT10154
- Save 5% - Cash Payment DiscountMention Promo Code: PT5432
- Travel Free with Friends & FamilyMention Promo Code: PT5429
- Refer A Friend & Earn Travel CreditsMention Promo Code: PT5430
Learn More About Gate1 Tours
Gate 1 Travel features escorted tours, independent vacations, customized international trips, and European river cruises at a great value and for a lower price than similar travel companies. The company provides exceptional values even though its discount trip packages and tour itineraries. Gate 1 Travel's focus is to save customers time and money and to give them the best value for planning a dream vacation. They take care of all the details so travelers can go on vacation and truly enjoy the experience. When Gate 1 Travel was established in 1981, the idea was to bring the best travel experience to customers who wished to discover the world and explore various destinations. The company started as an escorted tour operator that featured travel primarily to Greece, Turkey, Israel, Jordan, and Egypt. Since that time, the company has grown globally, offering trips in all 7 continents. Gate 1 Travel continues to operate by the motto, "More of the World for Less." When Gate 1 Travel began in 1981, 3 staff members oversaw tour operations. Today, the company is supported by 400 employees worldwide. Headquartered in a suburb of Philadelphia, or Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, the company also operates a network of international offices. These locations serve the company by handling the on-the-ground logistics of the company's planned travel itineraries. Because Gate 1 Travel has managed tours for travel enthusiasts for 35 years, it takes customer feedback seriously. Again, it is the company's goal to offer the best travel experience at the lowest price. Therefore, the company features inclusive tours and unique travel opportunities, all of which are supported by highly knowledgeable and professional English-speaking guides. The company features two escorted travel brands: Gate 1 Travel and Discovery Tours by Gate 1. While Gate 1 features escorted tours are designed for groups of 24 to 42 travelers, Discovery Tours by Gate 1 features immersive travel experiences for up to 22 people. The tours featured by Gate 1 are planned so guests can stay at centrally located hotels and can follow a travel itinerary that allows them some time for leisure activities and independent exploration. The company also allows travelers to create their own trips, offering various options in single- or multiple-city independent trip itineraries. Whether you want to travel on your own or with a group, Gate 1 has your travel needs covered.
- Gate 1 Travel is a deluxe tour provider that offers tours to a vast array of places around the globe.
- Founded in 1981, Gate 1 Travel is a leader in the travel industry, known for its competitive pricing and escorted tours.
- Gate 1 Travel offers independent air and hotel packages, so you can choose a travel style and destination that meets your individual likes and preferences.
- The company provides the latest in motorcoach travel.
- Comprehensive itineraries make Gate 1 Travel stand out as a premium tour host.
- Gate 1 tour managers are carefully vetted, and chosen for their extensive knowledge, professional demeanor, and enthusiasm.
- Independent Gate 1 tours are designed for travelers who are seeking affordable rates on hotels and airfare but wish to enjoy maximum freedom when exploring a travel destination.
- The company features escorted tours to Britain and Europe, Canada, Asia, Central America, the Mediterranean, and South America.
- Gate 1 Travel also provides independent hotel and air packages that take travelers to Britain and Europe, Asia, Central America, the Mediterranean, and South America.
- The vacations provide by Gate 1 Travel are classified in relation to the quality of the accommodations, the included amenities, the level of service, and the activities.
- The company specializes in deluxe and first-class travel offerings.
- As of 2020, prices usually range from $80.00 to $275.00 per person per day, plus airfare.
- Gate 1 Travel launched Discovery Tours by Gate 1 in July 2012. Discovery Tours by Gate 1 is known for its small group tours of 22 or fewer travelers.
Top Reasons To Choose Gate1 Tours
- Being part of a group tour by Gate 1 Travel allows you to travel in a small group of 24 to 42 people, thereby giving you time to explore places and get better insights about the culture and history of a specific locale.
- Most meals are included in the travel price as well as transportation costs and airport transfers.
- Guests can choose to travel in a small group or can opt to design their own customized travel plan at the lowest possible price.
- Accommodations are centrally located so guests can easily access shopping venues, nearby attractions, and dining.
- Most entrance fees are paid to attractions, so you don't have to wait in a long line, but can visit a site without hassle.
- Guests can take part in city tours as well as nature hikes, depending on the planned itinerary.
- The tours allow travelers to immerse themselves in the culture and history of an area or town.
- Luxury tour coaches take travel guests to their scheduled destinations.
- Expert English-speaking tour guides lend interest and insights to group tour experiences.
Frequently Asked Questions About Gate1 Tours
- What phone number should I contact a support number to book a trip or ask questions?
Please call AffordableTours.com at 1-800-935-2620 for further trip details or to ask a question.
- How long do Gate 1 tours last?
You can choose from one of the various tours lasting, on average, as long as 10 days, 11 days, 13 days, 15, days, 16 days, and 19 days. You can also customize a tour to meet your needs with respect to trip availability.
- Where does it cost less for U.S. travelers to explore?
The places where the costs are less for US travelers include Costa Rica, Vietnam, Romania, the Ukraine, India, China, Argentina, Cambodia, Greece, South Korea, and South Africa.
- Should I buy and add travel insurance for a Gate 1 Tour?
You should buy travel insurance protection, as it can save you a good deal of money if you need to cancel your trip, your trip is unexpectedly canceled, or you have an emergency. Regular health insurance policies normally do not cover the medical costs related to travel outside the U.S., so it is a good idea to pay for travel insurance to save money and to protect yourself financially.
- What are Gate 1 Travel’s Deluxe Signature Collection Luxury Tours?
Gate 1 Travel features deluxe Signature Collection Luxury Tours that offer exceptional value for a customer's travel dollar. The Signature Collection Luxury trips feature inclusive tours at a price that is lower than what other luxury brands feature. That is because Signature Collection hotels are carefully chosen by local travel experts so trip-goers receive first-class and five-star accommodations at the best value in the travel marketplace. These trips allow travelers to experience out-of-the-way places and enjoy a variety of travel opportunities. See views of the Taj Mahal from your hotel or spend time in Scottish castle. A Signature Collection Luxury trip, hosted by Gate 1 Travel, is considered the ultimate deluxe vacation. Gate 1 Travel's strong connection with local travel partners around the world allows the company to offer behind-the-scenes travel and after-hours experiences that are memorable and unique.
- What are some of the Signature Collection Luxury Tours offered by Gate 1 Travel?
Signature Collection Luxury Tours featured by Gate 1 Travel include the 17-day Deluxe Southeast Asia Tour, the 16-Day Deluxe India with Nepal Tour, the 10-day Deluxe Central Europe Tour, and the 10-day Deluxe Israel Tour. You can save further if you redeem a promotional discount at checkout.
- What are Gate 1 Travel’s optional sightseeing tours?
Optional tours, available through Gate 1 Travel, are featured for trip-goers who want to take part in additional sightseeing opportunities. The optional tours are priced separately.
- When can I include an optional tour to my itinerary?
You can add an optional tour at any time, up to a week before your departure date.
- May I purchase an optional tour locally?
Yes. If you travel with an escorted tour, an optional tour or tours can be purchased from Gate 1 Travel's Tour Manager. However, Gate 1 Travel cannot guarantee the availability or the rate of an optional tour if it is purchased locally. An optional tour, purchased locally, is also subject to the current rate of exchange, and therefore can cost as much as 10% higher than when an optional tour is booked online.
- What are the primary travel destinations covered by Gate 1 Tours?
Gate 1 Tours travels to locales in the Mediterranean, the U.S., Canada, Europe, Asia and the Pacific, and Africa.
- What are the 4 main types of trips featured by Gate 1 Tours?
Gate 1 Tours covers deluxe tours (where guests can enjoy 5-star accommodations at a good value), small group trips, some of which are featured through its brand, Discovery Tours by Gate 1, customized journeys, and river cruises.
- What are the travel styles offered in tour choices featured by Gate 1 Travel?
Gate 1 Travel tours are designed to provide classic, small group, deluxe, off-season, and value travel to customers.
- What trip should I take if I want to see the Northern Lights?
An off-season trip to Alaska to see the Northern Lights offers you a great chance to save money and see an incredible natural event. Some of the special highlights of the 6-night off-season trip (which is offered in February and March) includes a tour of the "Golden Heart City" of Fairbanks, travel on the Alaska Railroad, and an opportunity to see the tallest mountain in North America, Mt. Denali. Visitors can also take a scenic tram ride to the top of Mt. Alyeska, where they can see panoramic views of the Cook Inlet. While a spotting of the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) is not guaranteed, the other parts of the journey will certainly fulfil anyone's travel expectations who wish to journey up north.
- What is the best way to narrow my trip choices for group travel?
Think about what you can handle with respect the activity level (moderately active, active, or physically difficult) and consider the nature of the adventure. You can further narrow down your choices by selecting the region or country you wish to see. Filter your selections even further by including the times you can travel and the length of the trip. Finally, review the cost of the travel package to determine the best trip for you.
- What travel documents will I need for traveling?
Some of the destinations will require you possess a visa for entry. If you do need a visa, you can contact a facility that handles visa processing or contact the consulate of the embassy or consulate of the country you plan to tour. A passport will also be needed if your travel plans take you out of the U.S. The expiration date on the passport should be good for 6 months after the end of your trip. Make sure you have a government-issued I.D., such as a driver's license, if you plan to travel inside the U.S. It also helps to carry a copy of your birth certificate.
- Will my cell phone work in most of the cities that Gate 1 Travel visits?
You can find out more details about cell phone operations outside the U.S. by contacting your cell phone provider.
- What about Wi-Fi access?
While you can get Wi-Fi in many locales, the signal strength is subject to the local conditions and therefore may not always work. In some places, Wi-Fi service may be slow, especially in developing companies or if you are traveling by bus, or taking a river cruise.
- Is an English-speaking tour guide provided on all escorted tours?
Yes. An Expert Tour Guide, who speaks English, accompanies guests on all escorted tours.
- What is the best time to take a tour with Gate 1 Travel?
Because Gate 1 Travel offers a wide array of trip options, you can go on a trip with Gate 1 any time and enjoy a memorable vacation. Both valued travel and off-season selections make it possible for you to see the sights and escape to another locale during any part of the year, and do so at the lowest price.
- Why is Gate 1 Travel different?
Gate 1 Travel offers a variety of specially designed tours geared for anyone who wants to actively participate in an excursion at the lowest price. However, that does not mean that Gate 1 makes any sacrifices with respect to value and services. Each inclusive tour features accommodations at upscale lodgings and includes most meals in the price. Transportation, including airfare, is also added in trip packages. Gate 1 Travel saves you the trouble of planning a trip on your own and offers you the greatest travel value at the same time. That is because the tour operator has partnered with premium travel providers throughout the world. As a result, you can be assured that you will receive travel amenities that are considered the best in terms of experiences and offerings.
Health and Safety Protocols on Gate1 Tours
At Gate 1 we take your safety and security very seriously. We have a strong network of tour managers, local offices, ground operators and colleagues which help us stay informed in all the destinations that we operate. We closely monitor local situations which enable us to make the operational decisions necessary to keep our tours running safely. Millions of people travel the world each year and experience enjoyable and safe trips but crimes against people and property are sadly a fact of life. It is very important to be aware of your surroundings and avoid drawing attention to yourself. Please remember that you have the same responsibility for your personal safety and possessions as you do at home. It is essential to prepare for a safe and healthy travel abroad. Therefore before you travel, we strongly recommend that you visit the website of the US Department of State at https://travel.state.gov/content/travel.html for up-to-date travel advice on the countries that you are visiting. The website provides useful information on subjects such as safety and security information, health precautions and medications, health insurance and additional tips for traveling abroad. If you do not reside in the United States, we recommend you check your government's travel advisory website for any country you will be visiting. We recommend that you review the safety guidance that may be provided by us, our agents or suppliers, either before you go or when you arrive in your destination. You can also find helpful tips on our website in the "Trip Preparation" tab of each of our tour packages. We do know that in-spite of careful planning, things can sometimes still go wrong, so rest assured, we will be there to help and support you.
Gate1 tours is the best. Our tour manager was exceptional and the us driver was outstanding
Excellent itineraries and very well organized
Steves the best
Wonderful trip and had so much fun