Guaranteed Low Prices on Key Tours
Keytours International provides customized travel experiences to Europe and the Mediterranean region. They offer a wide range of products and services including tailor-made vacation packages, escorted tours, sightseeing programs, sea and river cruises including pre- and post-stays, and shore excursions for both individual and group travel arrangements.
Key Tours Promotions
Call for Low Prices!
Learn More About Key Tours
Key Tours has been hosting tours in Greece since 1963. It features one-day tours as well as group travel experiences that last several days. Key Tours demonstrates that Greece is the ideal travel destination for small escorted groups wishing to visit the Mediterranean area. Greece is a place that offers something for everyone, suiting, all preferences, ages, and tastes. Besides hosting cruises and sightseeing, Key Tours caters to special interest groups that travel to Greece. Groups can choose classic four-day tours of the mainland or participate in a night-tour of Athens or the city of Piraeus. Some trips feature a walking tour around the Byzantine chapels in Thessaloniki or involve birdwatching activities or wine tasting. Key Tours tailors its tours to meet the needs of its customers, ensuring them the best in group tour experiences. You can find out more about how you can enhance your tour to Greece as a single traveler or group. Discuss the featured offerings with your travel representative.
- Key Tours began in 1963 after Greek travel agents decided to collaborate and create a sightseeing organization.
- Originally located in an office at Syntagma Square, Key Tours moved to a terminal and office building across from the Temple of Olympian Zeus in Athens in 1991. It still operates from that location today.
- Key Tours is the exclusive supplier of travel for American Express International and Carlson Wagonlit Travel.
- The company serves about 60,000 travelers who travel to Greece annually.
- The company organizes 20 scheduled trips and various other tours on a private basis each day.
- The travel provider distributes tours through 500 contracted travel agents and about 100 hotel front desks.
- Key Tours operates 16 hours each day, 7 days per week.
- Key Tours features a convenient reservation system that permits staff to book travel to review availability or to reserve travel while communicating on the phone.
- Key Tours uses luxury tour coaches that are staffed with amenities, such as controlled air and cushioned and reclining seats.
- Friendly drivers ensure that the travel experience is safe and customer-focused.
- Carefully selected multi-lingual tour guides escort tour groups.
- Most of the company's suppliers, employees, partners, and clients have been working with the tour operator for a number of years, some for a couple of decades.
Top Reasons To Choose Key Tours
- Key Tours has been a "key" provider of tour experiences in Greece and its surrounding islands since 1963. They are experts in everything Greek – history, the language, foods, and culture.
- As a tour operator, Key Tours is the one go-to source for the best tours in Greece and the Mediterranean.
- The company has built the travel industry's widest selection of activities and tours in Athens.
- Key Tours features private tours, organized trips, and shore excursions.
- Over 60,000 visitors to Greece are served annually.
- Tours are sold through 700 affiliates online, including international clients serving Japanese, European, Australian, Indian, and U.S. markets.
- Customers who travel to Greek locations, such as Athens, Thessaloniki, Santorini, Mykonos, Corfu, or Rhodes like booking with Key Tours, as the company is the travel insider for any Greek travel trip.
- By using Key Tours to book a tour, travelers save precious time, as each itinerary has been carefully created by experts in the travel field.
- Key Tours provides unbeatable special prices for tours as well as travel discounts.
- The company creates an unforgettable tour experience because of its affiliation with local tour specialists – people who understand how to present Greece sightseeing so travelers receive special insights about a place and its attractions.
- Both unique shore excursions and heritage walking tours make booking a tour both fun and fascinating.
- Key Tours is available 16 hours, 7 days a week so customers can change vacation dates, add an extra traveler, or modify their itinerary.
Frequently Asked Questions About Key Tours
- What phone number should I contact to book a trip or ask questions?
Please call AffordableTours.com at 1-800-935-2620 to learn more about the Greek tours featured by Key Tours.
- Where do I arrange hotel pick-up or drop-off?
Hotel locations for pick-up are featured on Key Tours' tour info page and are advised when a booking is confirmed. Carry the tour and activity details with you to confirm pick-up and your hotel's location. You can also have the travel service provider drop you off at your hotel or a major hotel close to where you are staying.
- Does Key Tours operate tours on public holidays and at Christmas?
Discuss the tour date with your travel representative who will confirm whether a tour is offered on Christmas or a similar holiday.
- What languages are spoken?
The majority of tours are provided in English only. Some tours are offered in two languages.
- Does Key Tours sell travel insurance?
No. Travel insurance must be purchased separately.
- What is a good trip to take for the solo traveler?
Key Tours offers a day trip from Athens to Meteora by train. This trip goes from Athens to the center of Greece, where train passengers can see the amazing rock formations of the Meteora Peaks and the beautiful Greek countryside. At the site, which is close to the Greek town of Kalabaka, travelers can see impressive and precipitously built Eastern Orthodox monasteries. "Meteora" means elevated or lofty in the Greek language.
- What type of tour does Key Tours suggest for friends traveling together?
If you are traveling with a group of 3 to 5 friends, you might consider a helicopter tour of Athens, Greece. This tour also flies over Nafplio, Aegina Island, and the Corinth Canal. Guests see breathtaking visuals of the Acropolis from upon high. Flyers can also see the temple of Aphaia, the theater of Epidaurus, and the archaeological area of Mycenae.
- What is a good tour for couples visiting Greece?
One of the great places for couples to visit on a Key Tours tour is Santorini. This Cycladic isle, with its Caldera cliff and colorful beaches seem to exude a magic that can be felt throughout the day. Couples can take a sunset boat tour or visit the Caldera in the day. You might also schedule a wine tasting trip on the charming isle.
- What type of tour does Key Tours recommend for older families?
A great tour for older children, parents, and grandparents to consider is a sailing trip to the Saronic Islands in the Saronic Gulf. Passengers will enjoy a one-day cruise to the islands of Aegina, Hydra, and Poros from Athens. The foods and beverages are arranged by Key Tours as well. A Greek folklore show is provided for entertainment.
- How do I get the most out of my tour experience?
Before you take one of the interesting and exciting Key Tours, learn a little bit about the places you will be visiting. Acquaint yourself with the history of Greek sites and learn more about some of the ancient ruins for which Greece is noted.
- What makes Key Tours different?
Key Tours offers varying tours of Greek sites and attractions, so there is something for everyone who wishes to explore Greek cities, islands, and archeological sites.
- How many tours are featured in Athens by Key Tours?
As of 2020, Key Tours oversees 107 tours.
- What are some of the tour destinations offered by Key Tours?
Popular tour destinations include Athens, Thessaloniki, Santorini, Meteora, Mykonos, Heraklion, Milos, Zakynthos, Chania, Nafplio, Corfu, Rhodes, Chalkidiki, East Crete, Katakolo-Olympia, Rethymno, and Kefalonia.
- What is involved in a walking tour of Athens?
Before you book a walking tour of Athens, it is important to know a little bit about how Athens is laid out. The city is smaller when compared to other cities in Europe, given that the Greek capital is built around the majestic Acropolis. This layout makes it possible to take visitors to take one of several scenic walking paths. One of the preferred routes to take is to begin at the foot of the Acropolis' southeast side and then walk up to the ancient landmark. When you book a walking tour, versus walking in Athens on your own, you can learn a great deal about what you are seeing. Doing so will enable you to learn everything about the historical significance of each site you visit. Some of the sites you will pass include the Temple of Olympian Zeus and the Ancient Agora. Key Tours' private walking tour of Athens, called Footsteps of Socrates allows visitors to better understand about the activities of everyday life in ancient Greece.
- Does Key Tours offer cycling tours?
For guests who would rather cycle than walk, a cycling tour of Athens may be a preferred tour choice. Key Tours' Historical Athens Eco-Bike Tour makes it easy to see several historical sites in a shorter amount of time than walking. You can also stop at spots that give you panoramic city views. If you would rather ride in the evening, you may be interested in the Athens by Night Tour with E-Bike. This tour offers an enchanting view of Athens at night. Tour guests may also schedule the Athens Grand Riviera Tour with E-Bike, which features a ride along Athens' coast.
- What makes Key Tours different?
Key Tours solely features tours of Greece, thereby making it a premier tour provider of Greek one-day tours, private group tours, and special interest tours. Travelers can choose to sail the Greek isles, take walking or cycling tours of Athens, or see ancient Greek ruins by helicopter. If you want to make your trip to Greece more interesting and insightful, you can count on Key Tours to arrange the ideal tour for your journey.
The tour was beyond our expectations. The guide/driver was greet and the choice of hotels were good.
Jurgen was a fantastic guide and provided service above and beyond what we expected.
James is s wonderful tour guide! I loved his sense of humor and he was very knowledgeable! He went out of his way to accommodate us all.
The tour had guaranteed departure and even though there were only 4 clients they ran tour It was special for us to have such a private tour We appreciate the operator running tour with such few people