Why Pay Retail? Call us or click for a quick quote and save money!
Dates & Prices
|Start Date||End Date||Offers||Brochure|
|Jul 10, 2020||Jul 24, 2020||Deals||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Aug 21, 2020||Sep 04, 2020||Deals||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Aug 22, 2020||Sep 05, 2020||Deals||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Sep 04, 2020||Sep 18, 2020||Deals||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Sep 11, 2020||Sep 25, 2020||Deals||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Sep 18, 2020||Oct 02, 2020||Deals||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Sep 25, 2020||Oct 09, 2020||Deals||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Oct 02, 2020||Oct 16, 2020||Deals||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Oct 09, 2020||Oct 23, 2020||Deals||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Oct 16, 2020||Oct 30, 2020||Deals||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Oct 23, 2020||Nov 06, 2020||Deals||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
LOW UNPUBLISHED PRICES ON INSIGHT VACATIONS TOURSWhy pay full price? Call us or click above for a quick quote and save money on Insight Vacations Tours.
Young Travelers Save up to 10%
Young Travelers Save up to 10%
Young Travelers must be under the age of 18 years old on the tour departure date and accompanied by an adult (limit of one Young Traveler Discount per room). Children under 5 years old are not accepted on any escorted tour. This discount cannot be combined with our Milestone Celebrations offers.
Take Two or More Trips and Save up to $212
Take Two or More Trips and Save up to $212
Does not apply to additional accommodations, stopovers, airfares of flight supplements, Independent City Breaks, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Greece, trips with included cruises or cruise extensions. All trips must be booked at the same time to qualify. Additional details may apply.
Triple Room Share Reduction
Triple Room Share Reduction
Offer may not be available on all vacations. Note the third bed may be a foldaway. Cannot be combined with our Small Group Discount. Discount varies by package. Additional restrictions may apply.
5% Club Bon Voyage Savings
5% Club Bon Voyage Savings
Discounts and savings only apply to the land portion of your vacation and are not applicable to extra nights’ accommodations, optional extensions, airfares, taxes and fees, flight supplements, surcharges and airport transfers. Sometimes more than one discount can apply. Eastern Mediterranean trips may have additional restrictions. 5% savings is not valid on all itineraries and/or departure dates. Savings may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Offer is capacity controlled and applies to new bookings only. Additional restrictions may apply.
5% Savings on Group Vacations
5% Savings on Group Vacations
Group vacations may not be offered on all dates and/or itineraries. Discount is combinable with Early Payment savings as well as Past Guest discount and second trip savings. Offer applies to new bookings only. Additional restrictions may apply.
From glorious cities to wine country, dramatic canyons and coastal towns, this 15 day trip allows you to see the highlights of America's West in a concise but enriching manner. Along the way you'll discover the bohemian charms of San Francisco and the wonders of Bryce Canyon National Park, all while staying in a number of lodges within the National Parks. Don't forget to bring your camera to star studded Hollywood. What better place to spot an icon than in the movie capital?
Day 1 - San Francisco, the City by the Bay.
California here we come. A mix of modern glamour and bohemian charms, you’ve arrived in the Golden Gate City, a location famous for its rolling hills, colourful houses and eclectic architecture. You’ll be picked up at San Francisco International Airport and whisked straight to your hotel. Join your Travel Director and fellow travellers at 18:00 for a Welcome Dinner with wine.(Dinner with Wine)
Accommodation: Hyatt Regency Embarcadero, San Francisco.
Meals: Dinner with Wine
Day 2 - Exploring San Francisco.
Hop aboard an iconic cable car for a ride along the picturesque streets. Visit the Conservatory of Flowers and Golden Gate Park, before walking across the emblematic Golden Gate Bridge and travelling on to the city of Sausalito. A scenic ferry ride will bring you back to San Francisco, where your afternoon is at leisure.(Breakfast)
Day 3 - San Francisco to Yosemite National Park.
Travelling through California's Gold Country, you'll drive through the imposing Sierra Nevada mountains. Today you’ll witness the mountainous scenery of Yosemite National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on a private, ranger-led valley floor tour.The park is abundant in wildlife, so look out for Mule deer, and if you're lucky you may catch a glimpse of a black bear. Rest up on your free evening at Yosemite Valley Lodge, located inside the park and close to Yosemite Falls, North America's highest waterfall. On a clear evening you’ll be able to take in the sparkling night sky over the park.(Breakfast)
Accommodation: Yosemite Valley Lodge.
Day 4 - Yosemite National Park to Monterey.
Move on to Monterey. On your way, stop at the Merced Fruit Barn. In Salinas, enjoy a farmer's tour of a local farm, known for heirloom artichokes. Arrive at your hotel on Cannery Row.(Breakfast)
Accommodation: InterContinental The Clement Monterey.
Day 5 - Monterey, the Cradle of History.
Today you'll journey to Carmel-by-the-Sea, a quaint seaside community where you’ll have ample free time. As you travel along Pacific Coast Highway, enjoy a relaxing drive across the Monterey Peninsula and along 17-Mile Drive. Stop at Pebble Beach and its world-renowned links, as well as Lone Cypress and Seal and Bird Rocks for a glimpse of sunbathing seals and sea lions. A Dine-Around Evening awaits upon your return to Monterey, with your choice of three local restaurants.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)
Day 6 - The American Riviera.
Experience a guided tour and wine tasting at a Paso Robles winery, en route to Santa Barbara. Walk along Santa Barbara's Historic State Street to Stearns Wharf. Check in to your idyllic beachfront hotel, ideal for making the most of your stay along the grand ‘American Riviera'. You'll be presented with white buildings, terracotta rooves, beautiful weather and an array of bars and restaurants. In the evening, dinner awaits at a local restaurant.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)
Accommodation: Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort.
Day 7 - Santa Monica and the City of Angels.
No trip to Santa Barbara would be complete without a visit to the iconic Mission Santa Barbara. Here you’ll learn about the chain of 21 missions along California's El Camino Real and explore its blooming grounds. A Local Expert will take you on a walking tour of Venice Beach, Muscle Beach, and the canals. Arrive at your modern L.A. hotel.(Breakfast)
Accommodation: InterContinental Los Angeles Downtown.
Day 8 - The Glitz and Glam of L.A.
Explore Los Angeles with your Travel Director. Experience a bit of nostalgia in Downtown as you ride aboard the lovingly restored Angel's Flight Railway. Next, you will be treated to an exclusive and private guided visit of the Los Angeles Theatre, a grandiose historic movie palace. Visit Hollywood and Highland, where observation decks allow for the best views of the Hollywood sign. See the iconic TCL Chinese Theatre as you walk along the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Drive along the famous Sunset Strip to Beverly Hills before walking along Rodeo Drive. Select a visit to either the Petersen Automotive Museum or the Academy Museum of Motion Pictures for a Your Choice experience. Tonight, enjoy a Highlight Dinner at Nick and Stef's Steakhouse.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)
Day 9 - Across the Mojave to Scottsdale.
Experience the rugged charms of the Mojave Desert wilderness as you make your way to Scottsdale. Look out for the Joshua trees and wildlife found in the National Park, you might just spot a jackrabbit or coyote. Once in Scottsdale you can relax in the hotel after a long day and replenish for your upcoming adventures.(Breakfast)
Accommodation: Hotel Valley Ho, Scottsdale.
Day 10 - Sedona and the Wonders of the Mighty Grand Canyon.
Journey north to the bohemian colony of Sedona. Attractive to healers, this spiritual town’s vortexes are rumoured to offer alternative medicines and practices. If retail therapy is more your thing, explore Sedona’s shops and galleries, or simply take in its natural rugged beauty, which makes it a hotspot for hikers, swimmers and eager campers. Journey on to Grand Canyon National Park, where you have the opportunity to take an optional, once-in-a-lifetime, flightseeing tour by helicopter or plane. Join Local Expert Canyon Tim for an informative and exclusive talk about the wonders of the Grand Canyon before ending your day with a tranquil night inside the park and an appetizing Highlight Dinner with wine in the inviting Thunderbird Room of your lodge. Located on the South Rim, this beautiful venue offers a wet-bar, barbeque and private balcony, so you can feast on hearty food while taking in the stunning views.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)
Accommodation: National Park Lodges, Grand Canyon.
Day 11 - Monument Valley and Lake Powell.
Head through striking crimson landscapes to the historic Cameron Trading Post where you will find Native American arts and crafts. Journey on through the barren beauty of the desert to Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, where you will board all-terrain vehicles(8) to explore the valley with your Navajo guide. Stop at the Glen Canyon Dam to learn about its impact on the Colorado River before arriving at your lakefront resort.(Breakfast)
Accommodation: Lake Powell Resorts and Marinas (Lake View or Marina View Rooms).
Day 12 - Leisurely Lake Powell.
Your morning is at leisure. Simply relax and enjoy the resort’s facilities or enjoy some extra time to catch up with your fellow travellers. Later today, a serene cruise through the narrow sandstone turns of Antelope Canyon awaits. End the day with a breathtaking sunset from your lake view or marina view room.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)
Day 13 - Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks.
Head to the sandstone cliffs of Bryce Canyon National Park in Southern Utah. Here you will be met by pine trees and red rock pillars. You’ll take a leisurely walk along Sunset Point to view the great amphitheatres of the odd-shaped monoliths, known as hoodoos, before travelling through more amazing scenery to the lush cliff-and-canyon landscape of Zion National Park. A day of sightseeing deserves some evening festivities. Join your Travel Director and new friends for a Celebration Dinner and wine to discuss your take on the ethereal characters of Utah’s famous canyon.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)
Accommodation: Zion National Park Lodge.
Day 14 - Zion to Las Vegas, From Nature to Neon.
Depart the tranquil ambiance of Zion National Park Lodge and board a private Zion Canyon Shuttle. Live commentary will take you through the scenic highlights of the park, followed by some downtime to explore on your own. Depart the natural beauty of the park to arrive in the bright lights and glamour of Las Vegas. With an array of shopping malls, live shows and dining opportunities, this dazzling destination is sure to entertain. And for those looking to hit the casinos, make sure you come with your poker face ready.(Breakfast)
Accommodation: Caesars Palace, Las Vegas.
Day 15 - Depart Las Vegas.
It’s time to say goodbye to your fellow travellers as your adventure comes to an end with a departure transfer to Las Vegas International Airport.(Breakfast)
- San Francisco: Enjoy a delightful Welcome Dinner with your fellow travellers and Travel Director.
- Santa Barbara: Savour a delicious dining experience at one of sunny Santa Barbara's local restaurants.
- Grand Canyon: Enjoy dinner with an incredible view at the Thunderbird Room, overlooking the South Rim.
- Dining Summary: 14 Breakfasts (B) and 7 Dinners with wine (DW).
- Los Angeles: Join a Local Expert for a behind-the-scenes tour of a historic downtown theatre.
- Grand Canyon: Join Local Expert Canyon Tim for an informative presentation and witness the burnt orange hues of the canyon walls.
- Monument Valley: Join a Navajo guide in an open-air vehicle to explore the iconic vistas of this Navajo Tribal Park.
Stay in Style
- San Francisco: Timeless yet modern, The Westin St. Francis on Union Square, San Francisco has a vibrant, directly located on Union Square, with cable cars stopping just outside the doors.
- Yosemite National Park: Stay in the park and enjoy Yosemite after the crowds have left, just a short walk to Yosemite Falls.
- Monterey: Located on Cannery Row, InterContinental The Clement Monterey is a beautiful waterfront hotel in California, overlooking Monterey Bay.
- Santa Barbara: Stay at the Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort. Enjoy beautiful views and a serene stay right on the beach.
- Los Angeles: Stay at the InterContinental Los Angeles Downtown situated within walking distance of the city's most noteworthy attractions.
- Scottsdale: Experience Hotel Valley Ho, a mid-century modern oasis in the heart of Downtown Scottsdale with plenty of amenities and nearby attractions.
- Grand Canyon: Insight stays centrally located within the National Park. In these cases, the hotels are much more rustic and typical of the natural environment.
- Lake Powell: We guarantee rooms with lake-views, picture-perfect vistas and breathtaking sunsets at Lake Powell Resorts and Marinas.
- Zion National Park: Stay in rustic charming lodges, located right inside the National Park.
- Las Vegas: The luxurious Caesars Palace on the iconic Vegas Strip offers restaurants, nightlife, relaxation, and entertainment. It's distinct style is a tribute to Rome's opulence.
Top Rated Highlights
- San Francisco: See the iconic cable cars, Union Square and Golden Gate Bridge.
- Sonoma: Browse the unique shops on the historic Sonoma Plaza.
- Yosemite National Park: Experience the park's natural beauty and wildlife. See the El Capitan and Half Dome rock formations.
- San Joaquin Valley: Stop at a historic fruit stand where seasonal delights are grown, farmed, and sold.
- Carmel-by-the-Sea: Browse the art galleries and shops in this quaint beach city.
- Scenic Drives: 17-Mile Drive past the Pebble Beach Golf Links.
- Los Angeles: Drive along Sunset Boulevard, see the Hollywood Walk of Fame and TCL Chinese Theatre.
- Sedona: Visit this Red Rock Country artists' colony, set in Sedona's majestic red rock landscape.
- Cameron: Stop at the historic Trading Post, established in the early 1900s as a place where Native American's traded wool and livestock.
- Lake Powell: A testament to the power of water over rock, glide through the narrow sandstone turns of Antelope Canyon during your cruise.
- Glen Canyon: Visit the dam that stands 710 feet or 216 meters high, and provides water and power to western communities.
- Bryce Canyon National Park: Enjoy the rugged beauty with a leisurely walk along Sunset Point to view the hoodoos.
- Zion National Park: The most relaxing and informative way to see the grandeur and natural features of the canyon is by a private shuttle that includes live commentary.
Included Insight Services
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times. If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport.
Question: How many suitcases can I take with me on my trip?
Question: Is Airfare Included in the Price?
Similar Tours Other Travelers Liked
|Spectacular Canyons and National Parks 2021||Costsaver|
|Exploring America's Great Parks 2020||Globus|
|Spectacular Canyons and National Parks End Rapid City 2021||Costsaver|
|Grand Hawaii Vacation 2021||Globus|
|Canadian Rockies & Pacific Coast - end Seattle, Summer 2020||Insight Vacations|
Two of the accommodations were not as advertised by operator (were not National Park lodges). All hotels were very nice. One day of trip was an all day bus ride with no points of interest along the way. It was a bus repositioning from a shorter California tour ending in Los Angeles and a Parks tour starting in Phoenix. Everything else was great. Overall, this was a very good trip.
Our first escorted tour and it was great. Hope to continue them.
Call Us Now 1-800-935-2620
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-935-2620. No robots here!
Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!