Why Pay Retail? Call us or click for a quick quote and save money!
LOW UNPUBLISHED PRICES ON INSIGHT VACATIONS TOURSWhy pay full price? Call us or click above for a quick quote and save money on Insight Vacations Tours.
Young Travelers Save up to 10%
Young Travelers Save up to 10%
Young Travelers must be under the age of 18 years old on the tour departure date and accompanied by an adult (limit of one Young Traveler Discount per room). Children under 5 years old are not accepted on any escorted tour. This discount cannot be combined with our Milestone Celebrations offers.
Take Two or More Trips and Save up to $212
Take Two or More Trips and Save up to $212
Does not apply to additional accommodations, stopovers, airfares of flight supplements, Independent City Breaks, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Greece, trips with included cruises or cruise extensions. All trips must be booked at the same time to qualify. Additional details may apply.
Triple Room Share Reduction
Triple Room Share Reduction
Offer may not be available on all vacations. Note the third bed may be a foldaway. Cannot be combined with our Small Group Discount. Discount varies by package. Additional restrictions may apply.
5% Club Bon Voyage Savings
5% Club Bon Voyage Savings
Discounts and savings only apply to the land portion of your vacation and are not applicable to extra nights’ accommodations, optional extensions, airfares, taxes and fees, flight supplements, surcharges and airport transfers. Sometimes more than one discount can apply. Eastern Mediterranean trips may have additional restrictions. 5% savings is not valid on all itineraries and/or departure dates. Savings may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Offer is capacity controlled and applies to new bookings only. Additional restrictions may apply.
5% Savings on Group Vacations
5% Savings on Group Vacations
Group vacations may not be offered on all dates and/or itineraries. Discount is combinable with Early Payment savings as well as Past Guest discount and second trip savings. Offer applies to new bookings only. Additional restrictions may apply.
For women travellers in search of new experiences, this soul-enriching journey inspires you to discover the beauty of India in the company of other women travellers from around the world. Explore India’s majestic forts, monuments and templates, its bustling bazaars filled with exquisite crafts, the beautiful landscapes and natural reserves, and above all else, the people and culture that make this place so special. On this journey, you’ll appreciate the ancient traditions and modern innovations as we reveal India to you from the perspective of local people, including many inspiring women who are leaders in their communities.
Day 1 - Welcome to Delhi.
Welcome to vibrant India! A delightful melting pot of old and new, you’ll start in dynamic Delhi, with its bustling backstreets, rich history and wealth of colours. On arrival at Indira Gandhi International Airport, you will be greeted with a traditional floral garland and transferred to your hotel. At 17:00, meet your Travel Director and fellow travellers for your Welcome Dinner in a local restaurant.(Dinner with wine)
Accommodation: Le Meridien
Meals: Dinner with Wine
Day 2 - Exploring Old Delhi.
In the morning you’ll be taken to Old Delhi where you will meet Masterji Kee Haveli, for a local foodie walk in Old Delhi, where you’ll witness the creation of Delhi’s famous street food, Indian culture and rich heritage. The tour takes you through the beautiful, narrow lanes of Delhi. Immerse yourself in the colour of this place while taking a walk either on foot or rickshaw. Visit an elegant old mansion that Masterji Kee Haveli built in typical ancient Indian architecture where you will be served a sumptuous meal. In the afternoon, visit a Sikh temple and its community kitchen, a place preparing and serving free vegetarian meals to locals, travellers and those in need. Women play an important role in the preparation of meals, and children help serve food to the pangat.(Breakfast / Lunch)
Day 3 - Exploring New Delhi.
In the morning, enjoy sightseeing of New Delhi as you wander through the wide boulevards and drive along the ceremonial Rajpath, past the imposing India Gate and Parliament House. Visit the Tomb of Emperor Humayun, one of the best-preserved Mughal monuments in Delhi. Explore more with Insight Choice. Choose an afternoon jewellery experience with a female artist and help create your own glass jewellery to take home. Alternatively, enjoy an Abhyangam wellness experience, a relaxing introduction to Ayurveda with two therapists massaging in a synchronized manner.(Breakfast)
Day 4 - Delhi to Agra.
In the morning, you’ll begin your journey to Agra. The main residence of the emperors of the Mughal dynasty, this historical fort is made up of several impressive buildings, including the Sheesh Mahal or “glass palace” and The Muthamman Burj. It may not hold the same fame as the nearby Taj Mahal, but it is no less impressive. This evening visit Sheroes Hangout, an inspirational, one-of-a-kind women’s café that employs and empowers acid attack survivors from various backgrounds.(Breakfast / Afternoon Tea)
Day 5 - Agra to Jaipur.
This morning you will be shown how to dress in a saree to wear this traditional garment whilst visiting the lustrous Taj Mahal. A symbol of love and flawless architectural creation, it was built by an emperor in memory of his beloved queen. Travel to Jaipur, more affectionately known as the Pink City, after the whole city was painted pink in 1876 for a visit from Queen Victoria. Along the way stop for lunch at the beautiful Laxmi Vilas Palace in Bharatpur. When you arrive in Jaipur this evening, visit an Indian family to join their Holika Dehan celebrations - a festivity before the main Holi festival. The family will perform a ceremony by lighting a bonfire to burn the evil on the eve of Holi. Later, enjoy a cooking demonstration and dinner with the family.(Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner with Wine )
Meals: Breakfast, ,
Day 6 - Jaipur, Holi - The Riot of Colours.
This morning join in the festival of colour, Holi, symbolising the end of winter and encouraging people to play, laugh, forgive and forget. You will be given Kurta pajama (Indian traditional dress) before taking to the streets to join the festivities with gulal (coloured powder) and water guns. After time to freshen up, in the afternoon, ascend by jeep to Amber Fort. Built in 1592 by Raja Man Singh, its royal halls mesmerise with their ivory, mirrors, glass and exquisite paintings. Once here, experience India’s spiritual majesty, with a special blessing ceremony. In the afternoon, take a city tour of Jaipur and see the Hawa Mahal, or the Palace of Winds, and visit the City Palace Museum and royal observatory. For dinner you’ll dine at 1135 A.D restaurant at Amber Fort. Situated at one of its highest points, the restaurant serves Rajasthani cuisine accompanied by beautiful décor and impeccable service(Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Meals: Breakfast, ,
Day 7 - The Pink City.
Start your day with early morning yoga alongside a female yoga guru and explore the deeper meaning of the postures, breathing and yogic activities. Later, take a city tour of Jaipur and see the Hawa Mahal, or the Palace of Winds, and visit the City Palace Museum and royal observatory. Meet the ladies of Pink City Rickshaw, a company dedicated to supporting the employment of women from low income households. Listen as they recount stories of their lives from growing up in the slums to proudly developing their skills to be part of this inspiring opportunity. Delight in their enthusiasm and knowledge as they take you on a city tour of Jaipur. Explore more with Insight Choice. Enjoy a hand painting demonstration to discover the art of ‘Mehndi’ with natural ‘Henna’ powders. Alternatively, join a fun Bollywood dance class to learn the famous dance form used in Indian films.(Breakfast)
Day 8 - Jaipur to Jodhpur.
In the morning, travel to the blue city of Jodhpur, an apt name as most houses in the old city are shades of blue. This is particularly noticeable on the north side of the town, known as Brahmpuri for the many Brahmins that live there. Stop at Sunder Rang arts and crafts project in the village of Chandelao. Sunder Rang means beautiful colours in Hindi, symbolizing women’s colourful clothes and men’s bright turbans along with the richness in culture, crafts, people and traditions in Rajasthan. The project started on International Women’s Day in 2007 with an average of 20 women working at the centre, producing traditional Rajasthani textiles and handicrafts items for both local and export markets and all working on a fair-trade basis. This evening walk through Jodhpur’s bustling clock tower market and experience everyday life in the city.(Breakfast / Lunch)
Day 9 - Jodhpur.
Enjoy a visit to a Bishnoi village by jeep. The Bishnois have protected nature for more than 500 years and are responsible for the survival of species like the rare Black Buck antelope, India’s most beautiful antelope. In the afternoon visit Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada. The Mehrangarh Fort, perched on a 150-metre hill, is the most formidable and magnificent fort in Rajasthan. The architectural landmark of Jaswant Thada is a white marble memorial built by Sardar Singh in 1899 in memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II. Next, get in touch with your mystic as you meet a women astrologer who will try to predict your destiny by studying the palm of your hand or the stars based on your birth date and place. This evening, dine at the niche Khaas Bagh restaurant, where vintage class and imperial flamboyance meet. The stunning Indo-Islamic-Colonial style building is complemented by handpicked memorabilia of the ‘Raj Period’ including a fleet of classic vintage cars.(Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
Meals: Breakfast, ,
Day 10 - Jodhpur, Ranakpur and Udaipur.
In the morning, depart for Udaipur. Dating back to 1559, the city is set around a series of artificial lakes and is known for its lavish royal residences. Along the way visit Ranakpur Jain temples and explore their elaborate carvings and classic architecture. Meet the priest of the temple and attend an exclusive prayer ceremony. Enjoy an al fresco lunch served under a 300-year-old banyan tree at Mountbatten lodge, a unique boutique hotel in the wilderness.(Breakfast / Lunch)
Day 11 - Explore Udaipur.
Start with a morning visit to Udaipur, explore the City Palace complex and wander through the markets and bazaars to visit the Jagdish Temple, as well as the Garden of the Maids of the Honour. Visit the non-profit organisation - Seva Mandir, which works not only to improve women’s material well-being, but to build stronger and more ethical communities by making them aware of their rights. This evening, cruise the serene waters of Lake Pichola before enjoying a special Celebration Dinner with the Bedla family, who welcome you with fascinating stories and a variety of culinary delights based on authentic family recipes inherited over two centuries.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)
Day 12 - Leave Udaipur for Delhi.
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast before your transfer to Udaipur airport. An included flight back to Delhi is available. Please do not schedule connecting flights before 21:00 from Delhi.(Breakfast)
- Delhi: Meet Masterji Kee Haveli, a passionate local foodie, for a walk through the streets of Old Delhi, where you’ll witness some of the city’s most famous street food some to life.
- Agra: Dine for lunch at the beautiful Laxmi Niwas Palace in Bharatpur.
- Jodhpur: Dine on local specialties at the niche Khaas Bagh restaurant, offering an ostentatious display of styles throughout India’s time periods, from vintage and colonial to modern.
- Ranakpur: Enjoy an al fresco lunch served under a 300-year-old banyan tree at Mountbatten lodge, a unique boutique hotel in the wilderness.
- Udaipur: Toast to your travels over a Celebration Dinner with Bedla Family. This family has played a significant role in the affairs of the state over the past few centuries and has had the distinction of serving their cuisine to Queen Elizabeth, Jacqueline Kennedy and Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, the first prime minister of independent India.
- Dining Summary: 11 Breakfasts (B), 1 Lunch with Wine (LW) and 4 Dinners with wine (DW), all with tea or coffee.
- Agra: Meet the women of Sheroes Hangout, an inspirational, one-of-a-kind women’s café that employs and empowers acid attack survivors from various backgrounds.
- Chandelao: Vist the Sunder Rang arts and crafts project, an initiative launched on International Women’s Day in 2007, where 20 local women work on a fair trade basis to produce beautiful Rajastani textiles and handicrafts that they sell both locally and abroad.
- Jaipur: Meet the inspiring, entrepreneurial and innovative ladies of Pink City Rickshaw, a company dedicated to bringing women out of poverty by training and employing them as local guides on city tours by rickshaw.
- Delhi: Visit a Sikh temple and its community kitchen, a place where volunteers prepare and serve vegetarian meals to local people, travelers and those in need.
- Jaipur: Join an expert yoga instructor for an early morning wellness experience. Gain an understanding of the different postures, breathing techniques and other activities during your yoga class.
- Jodhpur: Meet a local astrologer who will use her mystic skills to try and predict your future by studying the palm of your hand or the alignment of the stars based on your birthday.
- Jodhpur: Visit Seva Mandir, a not-for-profit organization that works to improve the material well-being of women and their communities by making them aware of their rights.
Top Rated Highlights
- Jaipur: On select departure dates, you’ll travel during Holi, the ancient festival of colors. On the eve of the Holi Festival, visit an Indian family to join their Holika Dehan tradition, which includes a home-hosted dinner and a bonfire that’s meant to ward off evil before the festivities begin the following day, when you’ll wear local Kurta attire and take to the streets for a colorful celebration.
- Delhi: Enjoy a rickshaw ride through the bustling streets of Old Delhi.
- Delhi: Drive along the Rajpath to view the India Gate and Parliament House.
- Agra: Inside Agra’s red sandstone fortress, witness the fairytale palaces, audiences halls and mosques of the Mughal rulers.
- Agra: Visit the majestic Taj Mahal, dressed in a traditional saree, and learn about this romantic national icon.
- Jaipur: Ascend by jeep to stroll through the sprawling complex of courtyards and halls of Amber Fort. Enjoy the shimmering mirrored walls and ceilings, the airy rooms that housed queens and concubines, and the wonderful views of the surrounding countryside.
- Jaipur: Join your Travel Director who will show you the marvel of Hawa Mahal, the Palace of Winds.
- Jaipur: Visit the City Palace Museum that houses traditional Rajasthani and Mughal Art as well as the royal observatory, built in 1726.
- Jaipur: Visit Mehrangarh Fort.
- Jaipur: Take a tuk tuk ride through the ancient streets and take in the sights and sounds of Sadar Market.
- Ranakpur: Visit the fortified Jain temple complex and meet the priest of the temple and attend an exclusive prayer ceremony.
- Udaipure: Visit the City Palace complex, a testimony to the Rajput passion for art and architecture.
- Udaipur: Cruise the serene waters of lake Pichola.
- Fly to Delhi: Board your short flight to Delhi.
Included Insight Services
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
Question: How many suitcases can I take with me on my trip?
Question: Is Airfare Included in the Price?
Similar Tours Other Travelers Liked
|Imperial Rajasthan end Udaipur (Summer 2020)||Luxury Gold|
|Colourful India - Celebrate Diwali 2020||Trafalgar|
|Colourful India 2020||Trafalgar|
|Icons of India: The Taj, Tigers & Beyond with Kathmandu 2020||Globus|
|Highlights of India 2020||Costsaver|
This trip was one of my best. The itinerary was just right. Everything went to perfection
This was my third trip with Insight Tours. It was a very good tour. I chose Insight because of their itinerary for this particular tour.
The best of the trip, definitely the staff! Thanks!
Best price for the tour when you book with Affordable Tours
Insight took wonderful care of us
We had a wonderful experience, as always. We are excited to plan our next trip with Rachel. We love Insight Tours. They are consistently wonderful, as is Rachel
We love Insight Vacations! This was our 12th tour!
It was a wonderful trip of a lifetime
Great trip, Affordable Tours did an outstanding in booking this trip and was one of the best we have taken. The person that we worked with (Tamara) was very courteous, professional and knowledgeable in getting us get the best price available for the tour.
Nina was very helpful and made great recommendations based on her experience as a travel agent. I will highly recommend her to my friends when they are ready to make travel plans! Excellent!!!
Our Insight tour was excellent in every way. The accommodations, meals, bus, were all very high quality. The tour director and bus driver were experienced and friendly. The tour itself was fascinating as were many of the optionals.
Everything about this Insight tour was excellent. Great hotels/locations, wonderful choices for the included dinners and the included excursions were all great. Little or no options needed for this trip. Best of all was the Tour Manager, Keith McKenzie. His time management, knowledge of the areas where the hotels were located and the sites we visited were above and beyond our expectations. He was very knowledgeable and especially entertaining and his love for his job was evident at all times.
Loved my trip with Insight Tours. Absolutely wonderful.
Excellent tour director and driver. Nice hotels that were clean and offered excellent food.
This was my first experience with a tour package. I was very pleased with my experience. I will use this company again in the future and recommend it to others.
Call Us Now 1-800-935-2620
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-935-2620. No robots here!
Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!