Vibrant Quebec and New England - Summer 2021
Dates & Prices
|Start Date||End Date||Offers||Brochure|
|May 14, 2021||May 22, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Jun 25, 2021||Jul 03, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Jul 23, 2021||Jul 31, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Sep 10, 2021||Sep 18, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Sep 17, 2021||Sep 25, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Sep 24, 2021||Oct 02, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Oct 01, 2021||Oct 09, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Oct 08, 2021||Oct 16, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Oct 15, 2021||Oct 23, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
Save 10% Off this Tour - Guaranteed!
$99 Deposits on Worldwide Vacations
$99 Deposits on Worldwide Vacations
*Terms & Conditions: $99 per person deposit valid for new bookings only made between June 15, 2020 – December 17, 2020. Deposit due at time of booking. Applicable for travel September 1, 2020 – October 31, 2021. $99 Deposit is combinable with Early Payment Discount, Early Booking Discount, Last Minute Deals, year-round savings and exclusive partner offers. An additional deposit is required at 120 days for select Europe, USA/Canada, Asia and Africa trips that include internal segments. Offer is not applicable to group deposit but can be applied for travelers booking within the group block. Offer based on availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. CST No. 20687545-20. Temporary changes to standard terms and conditions apply to new bookings until further notice. This penalty waiver allows you to change the destination and/or trip you are traveling on. If you choose a trip or departure that is more expensive than the original, you are responsible for the difference in price; if the trip or departure is less expensive than the original, a future travel credit will be issued for the difference. Normal penalties apply for full cancellation without rebooking or cancellations within 30 days of departure. Please note, airlines may impose different change policies, and if you declined travel insurance, you are responsible for any airline cancellation penalties. Other conditions apply.
Young Travelers Save up to 10%
Young Travelers Save up to 10%
Must be aged 5–17 at time of travel and accompanied by at least one adult sharing a twin room. Discounts are limited to one per room. Excludes train and/or cruise portions of trips. Does not apply to Egypt, South Africa, India, Japan, Australia or New Zealand trips. Discounts and savings only apply to the land portion of your vacation and are not applicable to extra nights’ accommodations, optional extensions, airfares, taxes and fees, flight supplements, surcharges and airport transfers. Sometimes more than one discount can apply. Eastern Mediterranean trips may have additional restrictions.
Family and Group Discounts - Save up to 5%
Family and Group Discounts - Save up to 5%
Family and groups save up to 5%. Available when 9-15 guests are together on the same booking. Discounts and savings only apply to the land portion of your vacation and are not applicable to extra nights’ accommodations, optional extensions, airfares, taxes and fees, flight supplements, surcharges and airport transfers. Sometimes more than one discount can apply. Eastern Mediterranean trips may have additional restrictions. Family and group discounts do not apply to South Africa, Asia, Egypt, Australia, New Zealand or India journeys, nor to any cruise portion or the Rocky Mountaineer Train.
Book Two Trips and save up to $315
Book Two Trips and save up to $315
All trips must be on the same booking number to qualify. Excludes train and/or cruise portions of trips. Does not apply to Egypt, India, Asia, Australia or New Zealand trips. Discounts and savings only apply to the land portion of your vacation and are not applicable to extra nights’ accommodations, optional extensions, airfares, taxes and fees, flight supplements, surcharges and airport transfers. Sometimes more than one discount can apply. Eastern Mediterranean trips may have additional restrictions
Triple Room Discount
Triple Room Discount
Triple rooms are suitable for two adults and one child (three adults may find rooms too small as they often have one double and one foldaway bed and limited suitcase space). Triple rooms are limited on cruises and not available on all trips. Discounts and savings only apply to the land portion of your vacation and are not applicable to extra nights’ accommodations, optional extensions, airfares, taxes and fees, flight supplements, surcharges and airport transfers. Sometimes more than one discount can apply. Eastern Mediterranean trips may have additional restrictions
5% Club Bon Voyage Savings
5% Club Bon Voyage Savings
Discounts and savings only apply to the land portion of your vacation and are not applicable to extra nights’ accommodations, optional extensions, airfares, taxes and fees, flight supplements, surcharges and airport transfers. Sometimes more than one discount can apply. Eastern Mediterranean trips may have additional restrictions. 5% savings is not valid on all itineraries and/or departure dates. Savings may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Offer is capacity controlled and applies to new bookings only. Additional restrictions may apply.
Book With Flexibility
- Peace of Mind
Complimentary "Peace of Mind" Travel Plan. Change your travel plans until 30 days before your trip
- Change Destination / Vacation
Change to a different destination or vacation with the Travcorp Family of Brands.
- Change Dates
Choose new departure dates if your plans change.
- Great Service
Award-winning service, low prices, client satisfaction
Delve into the colourful, scenic roads and spectacular fall foliage of Canada and the USA on this dazzling trip, that takes you from eclectic Montreal, along the famous Kancamagus Highway and on to revolutionary Boston. Meet knowledgeable locals such as two jam-making islanders on Île d'Orléans, see iconic sites and dine at the finest of restaurants. As you travel in style, stay at the most sought-after addresses – the four-diamond Omni Mount Washington Resort in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire is in the heart of vibrant, colour-changing forest and the White Mountains. Enjoy a selection of exclusive VIP Experiences, such as you learning more about the world of Champagne at Le Vignoble Le Cep d'Argent.
Welcome to Montreal.Welcome to the Great White North. On arrival at Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, you will begin your journey with a transfer to your luxury hotel, Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth. One of Montreal’s most iconic landmarks, the hotel has been boldly decorated to reflect the golden years of Montreal with new, bright and dynamic interiors. Located in the heart of the city’s thriving shopping and business district, enjoy a leisurely browse around the stores or simply relax at your hotel before you meet your fellow travellers and Travelling Concierge at 18:00 for a Welcome Dinner in the evening.(Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth, Montreal.
Highlights of Montreal.Enjoy a relaxed start in the morning before heading out to explore historic Old Montreal with a local guide. Situated on the edge of the Saint Lawrence River, stroll through its cobblestone streets and visit the Old Port, where Montreal founder, Paul Chomedey de Maisonneuve, is said to have anchored in 1642. Later, visit the dramatic Notre Dame Basilica to see its stained-glass windows. This ornate building was constructed between 1824 and 1829 and was created in a Gothic Revival style. Originally designed by esteemed artist Jean-Baptiste Lagacé, the church’s intricate interior decoration was completed in 1880 by architect Victor Bourgeau. After a morning exploring, you’ll have the rest of the day to do as you please.(Breakfast)Accommodation: Fairmont Le Château Frontenac, Quebec City (Deluxe Riverview Rooms).
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Onward to Quebec City.Depart Montreal for one of the oldest European cities in North America, Quebec City. Soak up the lively and unique French Canadian culture and enjoy the 400-year history you'll find within its ramparts. Visit the iconic Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac, where you will be greeted by Local Experts for a guided visit of this historic chateau. Learn about its history and go behind-the-scenes to places closed to the public. The evening is yours to do as you please.(Breakfast)Accommodation: Fairmont Le Château Frontenac, Quebec City (Deluxe Riverview Room).
Quintessential Quebec.The day begins with a guided walking tour of Old Quebec. See the Citadel of Quebec, the Latin Quarter, the National Assembly and the Place-Royale, as you explore the city’s Old Town. As one of North America’s oldest settlements, it also happens to be a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is one of the Canadian cities with the most French influence. Leave this pretty city behind as you make your way to your VIP experience on Île d'Orléans. Stop at Confiturerie Tigidou, a local artisan jam workshop, where you will be met by your hosts or “sorcerers”, Catherine and Vincent – natives of the island have historically always called themselves “sorcerers”, due to the great numbers of fireflies that appear at night. Be welcomed into their shop by the sweet smell of cooked berries. The couple close the store exclusively for Luxury Gold guests, allowing you to learn more about the delicious jams, their passion for healthy food and life on the island in a private session. You’ll be provided with a delicious picnic basket filled with flavoursome goodies to indulge on outside, with views of lush rolling hills and the garden of Tigidou. Back in Quebec City, your evening is at leisure. Ask your Travelling Concierge for recommendations on where to head for dinner.(Breakfast / Lunch)
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Quebec City to Bretton Woods.Start the day with a journey to Quebec’s area known as the Eastern Townships. Pass the beautiful Memphrémagog region and stop at the Abbaye De Saint-Benoit-Du-Lac for a private guided tour of the cloisters and church. Founded in 1912, this quaint building still houses some 30 monks who live by the rule of St. Benedict. Enjoy a hearty lunch and learn about the cheese and cider that is made at the Abbaye by the monks. Later, move on to Le Vignoble Le Cep d'Argent, where you will indulge in the world of Champagne in the Eastern Townships and learn about the historic controversy of differentiating champagne from sparkling wine. Witness the final steps of the traditional method of making sparkling wine, including a live disgorging by the owner, just before corking. You’ll then get to taste the Brut Nature, something exclusive to Luxury Gold guests, before one lucky traveler gets to saber a bottle of the sparkling wine – you’ll be given a small course on how to do it first. The experience concludes with the tasting of some of the products that are produced at Le Vignoble Le Cep d'Argent, including l'Archer, a type of Port wine with maple syrup. After settling in at your beautiful mountain resort, indulge in a dinner with wine this evening.(Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: Omni Mount Washington Resort, Bretton Woods.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
White Mountains Sightseeing.Wake to storybook views at your hotel before heading out for more breathtaking scenery aboard the Mount Washington Cog Railway. This morning journey to the summit of Mount Washington, where you’ll find 360° views of the surrounding areas including up to five states, Canada and the Atlantic Ocean. Once there, take in the summit and head to the Sherman Visitor Center. The Mount Washington Cog Railway is a National Historic Engineering Landmark and part of America’s heritage. Later, take time for lunch on your own in North Conway before exploring North Conway Village. This quintessential New England suburb is home to a number of quaint shops, cafes, a beautiful park, historic train station, museums and dining options. Journey along the famous Kancamagus Highway. This 34.5-mile scenic drive in Northern New Hampshire is known as one of the best viewing areas to experience the magnificent orange hues of America’s fall in all its glory. Now a designated American Scenic Byway, take in its beauty from the comfort of your luxury coach, as you cut through the White Mountain National Forest, with its breathtaking views of the White Mountains, the Swift River, Sabbaday Falls, Lower Falls and Rocky Gorge.(Breakfast)
From New Hampshire to colonial Boston.Depart the vibrant forests of New Hampshire and stop in Portsmouth, a picturesque historic seaport on the Piscataqua River. Next, make your way to Massachusetts and the town of Salem, known for the witch trials of 1692. Enjoy lunch on your own here before travelling on to Boston to discover its revolutionary spirit.(Breakfast)Accommodation: Hotel Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston.
Boston and Cambridge Sightseeing.Explore Boston with your Travelling Concierge this morning and discover this city's incredible past and present. See the red-brick Freedom Trail and famous landmarks that shaped the nation. Visit Cambridge this afternoon, also known as "the most innovative square mile on the planet" thanks to many successful businesses that got their start here. Home to famous Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), there is plenty to see and do here. After a full day of exploration, join your new friends and Travelling Concierge for a delightful Celebration Dinner.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Depart Boston.Your colourful fall foliage trip ends this morning and a departure transfer to Boston Logan International Airport is provided.(Breakfast)
- Montreal: Meet your fellow travellers and Travelling Concierge for a Welcome Dinner in the evening.
- Quebec City: Indulge on authentic regional flavors at Chez Rioux & Pettigrew.
- Quebec: Indulge in a delicious picnic lunch filled with flavoursome goodies.
- Quebec: Sit down to a hearty lunch and learn about the cheese and cider produced by the monks.
- Dining Summary: 8 Breakfasts (B), 4 Lunches (L) and 6 Dinners with wine (DW).
- Quebec: Journey to Quebec’s area known as the Eastern Townships, past the beautiful Lake Memphrémagog region and stop at the Abbaye De Saint-Benoit-Du-Lac for a private guided tour of the cloisters and church.
- White Mountains: Take a trip to Mount Washington, the highest peak and most prominent mountain in the Northeastern United States at 6,288.2 ft (1,916.6 m). Enjoy a scenic ride aboard the Mount Washington Cog Railway.
- New Hampshire: Travel along the panoramic Kancamagus Highway, a 34.5 mile American Scenic Byway that is well known as one of the best areas in the country for viewing fall foliage.
- Montreal: One of Montreal’s most iconic landmarks, Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth, has been boldly decorated to reflect the golden years of Montreal with new, bright and dynamic interiors. Completed in 1958, it is now home to a completely redesigned wellness centre and indoor pool, an urban market, a signature bar and Rosélys restaurant, dedicated to fresh produce from the hotel’s artisan market.
- Quebec City: Located inside the walls of Old Quebec, the Fairmont Le Château Frontenac holds magnificent views of the St. Lawrence River and Quebec City’s Old Town, which is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You’ll be guaranteed river rooms and a relaxing stay, with luxurious lodging, gourmet cuisine and a new health club there to keep you pampered, nourished and refreshed for the journey ahead.
- Whitefield: Mountain View Resort opened in 1866, and since then this picturesque hotel has offered the perfect storybook setting for an idyllic mountain retreat, with sweeping views over the New Hampshire countryside. Guests can enjoy locally grown, farm-to-table cuisine at its in-house venue, Harvest Tavern.
- Lake George: Situated on a secluded private island on Lake George, The Sagamore Resort dates back to the 1880s and is famous for hosting families, celebrities and dignitaries alike. It offers lakeside accommodation, award-winning dining and its own 18-hole golf course designed by famous golfer Donald Ross. You’ll dine at one of the venue’s eight exceptional dining destinations during you stay.
- New York: Elegance, plush décor, marble bathrooms and striking Art Deco touches can be found at Essex House. Spread across 44 floors, you'll be presented with stunning views at this upscale Manhattan hotel, including of one of New York's finest treasures, Central Park. You'll be situated just moments away from Lincoln Center, Columbus Circle and Fifth Avenue.
- Ile d'Orleans: Visit a secret gem on the Île d'Orléans where you will be met by your hosts, the charming couple, Catherine and Vincent – two “Sorcerers,” as the natives of Ile d’Orleans call themselves, and indulge in the different flavours of jam made with locally grown berries. As you enter, you will be immediately welcomed by the sweet smell of cooked berries as you explore their shop which, captures the ambience of the island from a hundred years ago.Then enjoy a tasty picnic lunch with cheese, bread, fruits and wine - all produced right on the island. As you eat, take in the views of rolling hills and red-roofed farm houses.
- Quebec: Indulge in the world of Champagne in the Eastern Townships. Learn about the historic controversy of differentiating Champagne from sparkling wine at Vignoble Le Cep d'Argent.
INCLUSIVE LUXURY GOLD SERVICES
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Enjoy the comfort of Luxury Gold's air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard restroom.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
- At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency.
- We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels. Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- From time to time, your Travel Concierge will enchant you with a Luxury Gold Flourish, which is a local speciality representing the destination.
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold.
Hygiene and Safety Protocols for Luxury Gold Tours
Luxury Gold has introduced these enhanced hygiene protocols – for you and team members.
You can travel with Luxury Gold and be assured that their team has put numerous new measures in place to elevate their hygiene standards and protocols. The well-being of guests and team has always been, and always will be, their primary concern.
In this new, fast changing Covid-19 era, Luxury Gold is doing all they can to adapt to new requirements and expectations. Here are some important new steps and procedures that they have implemented to enhance hygiene protocols, to comply with physical distancing requirements by relevant government authorities and to give you the peace of mind when you are traveling during these new times.Expertly Trained Travel Directors
Travel Director training equips them with enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures. During your trip, they will operate with a duty of care and monitor the hygiene etiquette of the guests, reacting and advising as needed, to ensure high standards are maintained. Before you travel, Luxury Gold will also keep you well informed about new protocols required in these areas, and ask that you cooperate with and heed the advice and direction of Travel Directors while on your trip. The Travel Directors have preventative measures in place to try and ensure your well-being and in the event that any unexpected issues arise on trip, they will activate additional protocols.Stringent On-the-Road Protocols
The customized luxury coaches are sanitised before the start of your trip and have always been kept to very high standards. Following the outbreak of COVID-19, Luxury Gold have taken additional measures to elevate hygiene and sanitary practices in accordance with guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and as required, applicable government regulations. The Driver training provides them with the latest hygiene protocols. They will clean and disinfect all surfaces including handrails, door handles, tables, seats, air-conditioning filters and overhead lockers on a daily basis. All the guests are asked to follow hygiene practices recommended by the World Health Organisation including the thorough and regular washing of hands and sanitising when required. Hand sanitiser is freely available on board for your use throughout the day. Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves with you, and additional hand sanitiser to make you feel comfortable, as these will be required to be worn in public in some countries. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays and wipes will be available for guest distribution on all trips.A Full Team of Support 24/7
It’s not just your Travel Director and Driver who will be taking care of you. Behind the scenes, the operations and guest support teams are in contact with them and on call 24/7, so you can rest assured that you’re in good hands.Physical Distancing
Adapting to the right size groups, based on government distancing requirements, you can rest assured that you will travel with the comfort of your own personal space. Have peace of mind that all of the experiences, hotels and restaurants you’ll enjoy on your trip have been vetted to ensure they adhere to physical distancing and hygiene guidelines.Trusted Partners, Exceptional Standards
Luxury Gold is very selective in who they work with and choose to only use hotels, restaurants, ground handlers and venues that take the well-being of the guests as seriously as Luxury Gold does and agrees to meet expected guidelines and specifications. Luxury Gold only works with establishments that they are confident will consistently adhere to their high standards.Always in the Know
As part of The Travel Corporation (TTC) , Luxury Gold is kept up to date with all government advisories and travel alerts on a daily basis and is continually in touch with all of the partners on the ground in each destination. Also, rest assured that during your trip, the teams work to ensure the supplier partners (hotels, restaurants, museums and other venues) are also applying the same standard to these new hygiene and distancing protocols, to the extent possible.
Question: How many suitcases can I take with me on my trip?
Question: Is Airfare Included in the Price?
Similar Tours Other Travelers Liked
|Enchanting Canyonlands 2021||Globus|
|American Parks Trail - end Rapid City, Summer 2021||Insight Vacations|
|America's National Parks 2021||Globus|
|Wonders of the American West - Summer 2021||Insight Vacations|
|America's Canyonlands Escape 2021||Globus|
The guide was fabulous. The hotels wonderful.
Truly enjoyed all aspects of the Luxury Gold trip and will definitely look into more trips with them in the future.
Call Us Now 1-800-935-2620
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-935-2620. No robots here!
Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!