Why Pay Retail? Call us or click for a quick quote and save money!
Dates & Prices
|Start Date||End Date||Offers||Brochure|
|Jan 09, 2021||Jan 17, 2021||Bonus||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Feb 20, 2021||Feb 28, 2021||Bonus||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Mar 20, 2021||Mar 28, 2021||Bonus||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Apr 17, 2021||Apr 25, 2021||Bonus||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Sep 04, 2021||Sep 12, 2021||Bonus||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Sep 25, 2021||Oct 03, 2021||Bonus||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Oct 09, 2021||Oct 17, 2021||Bonus||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Nov 13, 2021||Nov 21, 2021||Bonus||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
Save 10% Off this Tour - Guaranteed!
$99 Deposits on Worldwide Vacations
$99 Deposits on Worldwide Vacations
*Terms & Conditions: $99 per person deposit valid for new bookings only made between June 15, 2020 – September 15, 2020. Deposit due at time of booking. Applicable for travel September 1, 2020 – October 31, 2021. $99 Deposit is combinable with Early Payment Discount, Early Booking Discount, Last Minute Deals, year-round savings and exclusive partner offers. An additional deposit is required at 120 days for select Europe, USA/Canada, Asia and Africa trips that include internal segments. Offer is not applicable to group deposit but can be applied for travelers booking within the group block. Offer based on availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. CST No. 20687545-20. Temporary changes to standard terms and conditions apply to new bookings until further notice. This penalty waiver allows you to change the destination and/or trip you are traveling on. If you choose a trip or departure that is more expensive than the original, you are responsible for the difference in price; if the trip or departure is less expensive than the original, a future travel credit will be issued for the difference. Normal penalties apply for full cancellation without rebooking or cancellations within 30 days of departure. Please note, airlines may impose different change policies, and if you declined travel insurance, you are responsible for any airline cancellation penalties. Other conditions apply.
Young Travelers Save up to 10%
Young Travelers Save up to 10%
Must be aged 5–17 at time of travel and accompanied by at least one adult sharing a twin room. Discounts are limited to one per room. Excludes train and/or cruise portions of trips. Does not apply to Egypt, South Africa, India, Japan, Australia or New Zealand trips. Discounts and savings only apply to the land portion of your vacation and are not applicable to extra nights’ accommodations, optional extensions, airfares, taxes and fees, flight supplements, surcharges and airport transfers. Sometimes more than one discount can apply. Eastern Mediterranean trips may have additional restrictions.
Family and Group Discounts - Save up to 5%
Family and Group Discounts - Save up to 5%
Family and groups save up to 5%. Available when 9-15 guests are together on the same booking. Discounts and savings only apply to the land portion of your vacation and are not applicable to extra nights’ accommodations, optional extensions, airfares, taxes and fees, flight supplements, surcharges and airport transfers. Sometimes more than one discount can apply. Eastern Mediterranean trips may have additional restrictions. Family and group discounts do not apply to South Africa, Asia, Egypt, Australia, New Zealand or India journeys, nor to any cruise portion or the Rocky Mountaineer Train.
Book Two Trips and save up to $315
Book Two Trips and save up to $315
All trips must be on the same booking number to qualify. Excludes train and/or cruise portions of trips. Does not apply to Egypt, India, Asia, Australia or New Zealand trips. Discounts and savings only apply to the land portion of your vacation and are not applicable to extra nights’ accommodations, optional extensions, airfares, taxes and fees, flight supplements, surcharges and airport transfers. Sometimes more than one discount can apply. Eastern Mediterranean trips may have additional restrictions
Triple Room Discount
Triple Room Discount
Triple rooms are suitable for two adults and one child (three adults may find rooms too small as they often have one double and one foldaway bed and limited suitcase space). Triple rooms are limited on cruises and not available on all trips. Discounts and savings only apply to the land portion of your vacation and are not applicable to extra nights’ accommodations, optional extensions, airfares, taxes and fees, flight supplements, surcharges and airport transfers. Sometimes more than one discount can apply. Eastern Mediterranean trips may have additional restrictions
5% Club Bon Voyage Savings
5% Club Bon Voyage Savings
Discounts and savings only apply to the land portion of your vacation and are not applicable to extra nights’ accommodations, optional extensions, airfares, taxes and fees, flight supplements, surcharges and airport transfers. Sometimes more than one discount can apply. Eastern Mediterranean trips may have additional restrictions. 5% savings is not valid on all itineraries and/or departure dates. Savings may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Offer is capacity controlled and applies to new bookings only. Additional restrictions may apply.
Hawaii’s traditional greeting, Aloha, signifies love and compassion for others and nature. Experience the magic of these tropical islands and meet its gentle people, as you celebrate local traditions and discover lush rain forests, majestic waterfalls and palm-fringed beaches. An unforgettable journey awaits as you get to know each island intimately, while truly relaxing at your luxurious resorts.
Day 1 - Aloha Honolulu and Waikiki.
You will be greeted with a smile and a traditional flower lei before being transferred to your elegant Ritz Carlton Residences Waikiki Beach. On arrival, you’ll be met by a personal greeter and whisked up to the the airy eighth-floor lobby to check in. You will be swept away amid the ocean breeze to spaces that frame the surrounding natural beauty and experiences that draw inspiration from local traditions. Enjoy your upscale studio with bedroom, oversized bathroom, separate living room, floor-to-ceiling windows and private lanai. You’ll have breathtaking views of Waikiki and the Pacific Ocean. Relax or start exploring Waikiki on your own. Explore the boutiques of Luxury Row and walk down Kalakaua along the famed Waikiki Beach. Your Travelling Concierge will be available at the hotel this afternoon. At 18:00, meet with your travel companions for a welcome drink, followed by your Welcome Dinner and culinary experience is served at the acclaimed Hawaiian fusion restaurant, Roy's Waikiki. Chef Roy Yamaguchi is a Japanese-American celebrity chef, restaurateur and founder of a collection of high-end restaurants. He is one of the founding members of the Hawaii Regional Cuisine movement.(Dinner with Wine)
Accommodation: The Ritz Carlton Residences Waikiki Beach (Deluxe Studio with Ocean View).
Meals: Dinner with Wine
Day 2 - Pearl Harbor and Leisure Time.
Head for historic Pearl Harbor National Monument this morning. Take the short boat ride which brings you to World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument, home of the USS Arizona Memorial. Next, head for the Punchbowl, the crater that is home to the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific. The rest of the day is at leisure.(Breakfast)
Day 3 - Oahu Your Way and on to the Big Island.
Experience Oahu Your Way with a choice of a private, guided visit of Iolani Palace, the only official royal palace in the United States, or a private guided visit of the Hawaiian Hall at the Bernice Pauahi Bishop Museum with a Hawaiian Culture Educator. Later this afternoon, fly to the Big Island of Hawaii. On arrival in Kona, stop at the historic Kailua Village, St. Benedict's Painted Church and Pu’uhonua o Hōnaunau National Historical Park. Next, witness the artistry of coffee making from farm to cup at a Kona Coffee Farm. See how coffee is hand-picked and learn the artful milling and roasting followed by a curated coffee sampling. The rest of the day is at leisure.(Breakfast)
Accommodation: Mauna Kea Beach Hotel, Kohala Coast (Beachfront Wing Rooms).
Day 4 - Kona Coast at Leisure.
This morning and afternoon are yours to do as you please. Your Traveling Concierge will be happy to help you plan your day. Perhaps browse Laurance Rockefeller’s priceless collection of Pacific Rim, Asia and Oceania art, strewn through the resort. Stroll along the resort’s beach, the only white sand beach on the Kona Coast; and don’t miss the Manta Ray Lookout. This evening, you have the choice of a traditional Hawaiian luau at your hotel, or dinner at one of the acclaimed local restaurants.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)
Day 5 - Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.
An early start this morning takes you across the island through historic Parker Ranch, one of the largest ranches in the country. Then travel along Hamakua Coast for one of the most scenic coastal drives on the planet. Lunch will be served at the Kilauea Lodge and restaurant, before you start exploring Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Home to Mauna Loa and Kilauea, two of the world’s most active volcanoes, this is both a UNESCO World Heritage Site and International Biosphere Reserve. Drive along Crater Rim Drive and walk through the otherworldly Nahaku – Thurston Lava Tube. Afterwards, stop to view magical Rainbow Falls before an evening at leisure.(Breakfast / Lunch with Wine)
Day 6 - Fly to Maui, the "Valley Isle".
Fly to Kahului on the island of Maui. A tropical paradise known as The Valley Isle, it has been consistently voted "Best Island in the World" by the readers of Condé Nast Traveller and Travel + Leisure. Hawaii's second largest island offers visitors a remarkably beautiful and welcoming environment to enjoy a wide variety of beach, ocean and island adventures. Stop at Iao Needle State Park to view the historically signifcant 1,200-foot (370 metre) Iao Needle, surrounded by towering emerald peaks. Arrive in Lahaina, where there is time for you to explore at your own pace. Once the capital of the Hawaiian Kingdom in the early nineteenth century, Lahaina was also a historic whaling village during the whaling boom of the mid-1800s. Today, Lahaina is on the National Register of Historic Places and its main street is ranked one of the “Top Ten Greatest Streets” by the American Planning Association. The rest of your day is free to wander the island or relax at your incredible resort.(Breakfast)
Accommodation: Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui (Ocean View Suites).
Day 7 - Maui Upcountry.
Today you'll head for Upcountry Maui and the community of Makawao, famous for its Hawaiian cowboys, or paniolo. Visit the Hui No'eau Visual Arts Center, where you'll have time to explore the gallery exhibits. Indulge in a Highlight Lunch at Bev Gannon's famous Hali'imaile General Store. Experience Maui Your Way this afternoon. Select a a private guided tour through the working Maui Gold Pineapple Plantation, a guided visit to Hali'imaile Distilling Company which produces handcrafted, locally made, authentic Hawaiian brand spirits, or a unique and immersive look into the exciting world of the honeybee and their hives with an experienced beekeeper.(Breakfast / Lunch)
Day 8 - Maui at leisure.
Today is yours to do as you please. Relax and enjoy the resort's luxurious facilities or pursue your own interests. Your Travelling Concierge is on hand to help you plan your day. In the evening, toast to your journey over dinner with wine at Kō Restaurant.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)
Day 9 - Depart Maui
Say 'a hui hou' as your nine-day tour concludes with a private transfer to Kahului Airport.(Breakfast)
- Oahu: Enjoy a Highlight Dinner at Alan Wong’s Honolulu, where an innovative and creative menu brings you closer to the diverse cultures of Hawaii through freshly farmed ingredients from the islands. Taste a true reflection of Hawaii Regional Cuisine Dishes at this gem found in an unexpected location.
- Hawaii: Enjoy your choice dining this evening with a selection of a traditional Hawaiian luau at your hotel, or dinner at one of the acclaimed local restaurants.
- Maui: Your Celebration Dinner will be at the esteemed Kō restaurant, awarded "Best Hawaii Regional Cuisine" (Gold) in Maui No Ka 'Oi Magazine's 2018 'Aipono Restaurant Awards for the sixth consecutive year.
- Dining Summary: 8 Breakfasts (B), 2 Lunches with wine (LW) and 3 Dinners with wine (DW).
- Oahu: Visit historic Pearl Harbor National Monument, where you will be met by your personal veteran guide. Take the short boat ride which brings you to World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument, home of the USS Arizona Memorial. See Punchbowl, the crater that is home to the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific.
- Hawaii: Visit Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and home to the world’s largest volcano.
- Hawaii: Perfect weather patterns and mineral-rich, volcanic soil create conditions for the world’s finest coffee. Meet the Bolton family to learn about the artistry of producing pure Kona coffee. Visit the private, award-winning, family-owned-and-operated, Kona Coffee Farm and join the rest of the family for a relaxing al fresco luncheon, followed by a traditional coffee cupping.
- Hawaii: Explorer Nahuku - Thurston Lava Tube, located in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Lava tubes direct molten earth toward the ocean. As the lava flows, the outer crust begins to harden while the inner lava continues to flow. Once the flow stops, the tunnel formation remains. Thurston Lava Tube could date back up to 500 years! A short trail through lush vegetation and across a short bridge will bring you to the entrance of the lava tube.
- Maui: Visit Iao Needle State Monument, rich in cultural and spiritual values and the site of the battle of Kepaniwai where the forces of Kamehameha I conquered the Maui army in 1790. This erosional feature rises 1200 feet from the valley floor.
- Kauai: Your Welcome Dinner will be served at the eponymous Roy's Waikiki. Chef Roy Yamaguchi is a Japanese-American celebrity chef and one of the founding members of the Hawaii Regional Cuisine movement, bringing a menu that reflects the many different cultures of Hawaii with the freshest local ingredients.
- Oahu: Experience luxury and unparalleled views of Waikiki and the Pacific Ocean from your Ocean View Studio at the Ritz Carlton Residences Waikiki Beach.
- Hawaii: Lap up pure Big Island indulgence with your Beachfront Wing Room at Mauna Kea Beach Hotel.
- Kauai: Experience a before-hours guided visit of the spectacular Hawaiian Hall at the Bernice Pauahi Bishop Museum.
- Maui: The Fairmont Kea Lani on Maui's coveted Wailea coast is an all-suite and villa luxury resort and spa. Resort activities include three swimming pools featuring an adults-only pool and two family activity pools connected by a 140-foot water slide, Hawaiian Cultural Program, water sports and beach activities, 24-hour fitness center, Inspire Your Energy fitness and wellness classes, Kids Club and boutique shopping. Championship golf and tennis are located just minutes from the resort.
- Kauai: Meet Aletha Kaohi, a direct descendent of King Kamuali`I, the last independent king of Kaua`i and Ni`ihau, who in 1810 ceded the islands to King Kamehameha I to prevent war and bloodshed. Aletha's grandmother, Kekuakepeiliahikaowakaikalani, was a high priestess and a traditional healer. She schooled Aleths'a father to inherit her spiritual powers, and she chose Aletha as the Keeper of History to tell the story of their family.
INCLUSIVE LUXURY GOLD SERVICES
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Enjoy the comfort of Luxury Gold's air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard restroom.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
- At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency.
- We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels. Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- From time to time, your Travel Concierge will enchant you with a Luxury Gold Flourish, which is a local speciality representing the destination.
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold. Included airport transfers on Day 1, 9 and 12. Economy inter-island airfares on Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu to Kona, Kona to Kahului, Kahului to Lihue.
Hygiene and Safety Protocols for Luxury Gold Tours
Luxury Gold has introduced these enhanced hygiene protocols – for you and team members.
You can travel with Luxury Gold and be assured that their team has put numerous new measures in place to elevate their hygiene standards and protocols. The well-being of guests and team has always been, and always will be, their primary concern.
In this new, fast changing Covid-19 era, Luxury Gold is doing all they can to adapt to new requirements and expectations. Here are some important new steps and procedures that they have implemented to enhance hygiene protocols, to comply with physical distancing requirements by relevant government authorities and to give you the peace of mind when you are traveling during these new times.Expertly Trained Travel Directors
Travel Director training equips them with enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures. During your trip, they will operate with a duty of care and monitor the hygiene etiquette of the guests, reacting and advising as needed, to ensure high standards are maintained. Before you travel, Luxury Gold will also keep you well informed about new protocols required in these areas, and ask that you cooperate with and heed the advice and direction of Travel Directors while on your trip. The Travel Directors have preventative measures in place to try and ensure your well-being and in the event that any unexpected issues arise on trip, they will activate additional protocols.Stringent On-the-Road Protocols
The customized luxury coaches are sanitised before the start of your trip and have always been kept to very high standards. Following the outbreak of COVID-19, Luxury Gold have taken additional measures to elevate hygiene and sanitary practices in accordance with guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and as required, applicable government regulations. The Driver training provides them with the latest hygiene protocols. They will clean and disinfect all surfaces including handrails, door handles, tables, seats, air-conditioning filters and overhead lockers on a daily basis. All the guests are asked to follow hygiene practices recommended by the World Health Organisation including the thorough and regular washing of hands and sanitising when required. Hand sanitiser is freely available on board for your use throughout the day. Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves with you, and additional hand sanitiser to make you feel comfortable, as these will be required to be worn in public in some countries. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays and wipes will be available for guest distribution on all trips.A Full Team of Support 24/7
It’s not just your Travel Director and Driver who will be taking care of you. Behind the scenes, the operations and guest support teams are in contact with them and on call 24/7, so you can rest assured that you’re in good hands.Physical Distancing
Adapting to the right size groups, based on government distancing requirements, you can rest assured that you will travel with the comfort of your own personal space. Have peace of mind that all of the experiences, hotels and restaurants you’ll enjoy on your trip have been vetted to ensure they adhere to physical distancing and hygiene guidelines.Trusted Partners, Exceptional Standards
Luxury Gold is very selective in who they work with and choose to only use hotels, restaurants, ground handlers and venues that take the well-being of the guests as seriously as Luxury Gold does and agrees to meet expected guidelines and specifications. Luxury Gold only works with establishments that they are confident will consistently adhere to their high standards.Always in the Know
As part of The Travel Corporation (TTC) , Luxury Gold is kept up to date with all government advisories and travel alerts on a daily basis and is continually in touch with all of the partners on the ground in each destination. Also, rest assured that during your trip, the teams work to ensure the supplier partners (hotels, restaurants, museums and other venues) are also applying the same standard to these new hygiene and distancing protocols, to the extent possible.
Question: How many suitcases can I take with me on my trip?
Question: Is Airfare Included in the Price?
The guide was fabulous. The hotels wonderful.
Truly enjoyed all aspects of the Luxury Gold trip and will definitely look into more trips with them in the future.
Call Us Now 1-800-935-2620
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-935-2620. No robots here!
Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!