Why Pay Retail? Call us or click for a quick quote and save money!
Dates & Prices
|Start Date||End Date||Offers||Brochure|
|Apr 04, 2021||Apr 17, 2021||Bonus||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|May 09, 2021||May 22, 2021||Bonus||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Jun 27, 2021||Jul 10, 2021||Bonus||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Sep 05, 2021||Sep 18, 2021||Bonus||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Sep 19, 2021||Oct 02, 2021||Bonus||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Oct 03, 2021||Oct 16, 2021||Bonus||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
Save 10% Off this Tour - Guaranteed!
$99 Deposits on Worldwide Vacations
$99 Deposits on Worldwide Vacations
*Terms & Conditions: $99 per person deposit valid for new bookings only made between June 15, 2020 – September 15, 2020. Deposit due at time of booking. Applicable for travel September 1, 2020 – October 31, 2021. $99 Deposit is combinable with Early Payment Discount, Early Booking Discount, Last Minute Deals, year-round savings and exclusive partner offers. An additional deposit is required at 120 days for select Europe, USA/Canada, Asia and Africa trips that include internal segments. Offer is not applicable to group deposit but can be applied for travelers booking within the group block. Offer based on availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. CST No. 20687545-20. Temporary changes to standard terms and conditions apply to new bookings until further notice. This penalty waiver allows you to change the destination and/or trip you are traveling on. If you choose a trip or departure that is more expensive than the original, you are responsible for the difference in price; if the trip or departure is less expensive than the original, a future travel credit will be issued for the difference. Normal penalties apply for full cancellation without rebooking or cancellations within 30 days of departure. Please note, airlines may impose different change policies, and if you declined travel insurance, you are responsible for any airline cancellation penalties. Other conditions apply.
Young Travelers Save up to 10%
Young Travelers Save up to 10%
Must be aged 5–17 at time of travel and accompanied by at least one adult sharing a twin room. Discounts are limited to one per room. Excludes train and/or cruise portions of trips. Does not apply to Egypt, South Africa, India, Japan, Australia or New Zealand trips. Discounts and savings only apply to the land portion of your vacation and are not applicable to extra nights’ accommodations, optional extensions, airfares, taxes and fees, flight supplements, surcharges and airport transfers. Sometimes more than one discount can apply. Eastern Mediterranean trips may have additional restrictions.
Family and Group Discounts - Save up to 5%
Family and Group Discounts - Save up to 5%
Family and groups save up to 5%. Available when 9-15 guests are together on the same booking. Discounts and savings only apply to the land portion of your vacation and are not applicable to extra nights’ accommodations, optional extensions, airfares, taxes and fees, flight supplements, surcharges and airport transfers. Sometimes more than one discount can apply. Eastern Mediterranean trips may have additional restrictions. Family and group discounts do not apply to South Africa, Asia, Egypt, Australia, New Zealand or India journeys, nor to any cruise portion or the Rocky Mountaineer Train.
Book Two Trips and save up to $315
Book Two Trips and save up to $315
All trips must be on the same booking number to qualify. Excludes train and/or cruise portions of trips. Does not apply to Egypt, India, Asia, Australia or New Zealand trips. Discounts and savings only apply to the land portion of your vacation and are not applicable to extra nights’ accommodations, optional extensions, airfares, taxes and fees, flight supplements, surcharges and airport transfers. Sometimes more than one discount can apply. Eastern Mediterranean trips may have additional restrictions
Triple Room Discount
Triple Room Discount
Triple rooms are suitable for two adults and one child (three adults may find rooms too small as they often have one double and one foldaway bed and limited suitcase space). Triple rooms are limited on cruises and not available on all trips. Discounts and savings only apply to the land portion of your vacation and are not applicable to extra nights’ accommodations, optional extensions, airfares, taxes and fees, flight supplements, surcharges and airport transfers. Sometimes more than one discount can apply. Eastern Mediterranean trips may have additional restrictions
5% Club Bon Voyage Savings
5% Club Bon Voyage Savings
Discounts and savings only apply to the land portion of your vacation and are not applicable to extra nights’ accommodations, optional extensions, airfares, taxes and fees, flight supplements, surcharges and airport transfers. Sometimes more than one discount can apply. Eastern Mediterranean trips may have additional restrictions. 5% savings is not valid on all itineraries and/or departure dates. Savings may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Offer is capacity controlled and applies to new bookings only. Additional restrictions may apply.
Join us for a toe-tapping trip of rock, jazz and country music, as you delve into the sumptuous soul of America. You'll start in Chicago, a great food city also known for its jazz and blues, before heading south to the musical meccas of Nashville and Memphis. End your trip with a little jazz as you head to the Mississippi Delta and on to zesty New Orleans.
Day 1 - Chicago, the Jewel of the Midwest.
Welcome to Chicago. Upon arrival, you will be met and taken to your exclusive retreat near the Magnificent Mile. At 18:00, join your Travelling Concierge for a scrumptious Welcome Dinner with wine at your hotel.(Dinner with Wine)
Accommodation: Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park.
Meals: Dinner with Wine
Day 2 - Scaling Chicago.
Start your exploration during a 90-minute architectural river cruise and discover how the Great Fire of 1871 paved the way for the birth of the skyscraper. Continue your discovery with one of the Windy City's greatest highs - the 360 Chicago Observation Deck. Enjoy a Highlight Dinner with wine at a local restaurant.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)
Day 3 - St. Louis, Gateway to the West.
Journey to St. Louis where you'll take an exclusive guided tour of The Fabulous Fox Theatre which opened in 1929. This vibrant city played host to the World's Fair and Olympics of 1904, with both being held at St. Louis' prestigious Washington University.(Breakfast)
Accommodation: Hotel Saint Louis, Autograph Collection.
Day 4 - St. Louis Arch to Louisvulle.
Get a bird's-eye view of the city with a visit to the top of the famed St. Louis Gateway Arch standing 630 feet (190 metres) tall. Next, head east through the Hoosier National Forest to Louisville, before enjoying a dinner with wine at The English Grill in the evening. This elegant venue is situated at your hotel and offers a refined menu of contemporary American cuisine with a Kentucky twist.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)
Accommodation: The Brown Hotel, Louisville.
Day 5 - Spirit of Kentucky.
Take a private tour of a Kentucky Thoroughbred retirement farm this morning set in the beautiful rolling Kentucky farmlands. Stops along the way include the foal and yearling division and the stallion complex. You never know which champion or future champion you may encounter! Later enjoy a private tour and tasting seminar complete with chocolate pairing at one of Kentucky’s newest members of the Bourbon Trail, Lux Row Distillers, producing award-winning Kentucky straight bourbon brands. This evening is yours to enjoy at leisure.(Breakfast)
Day 6 - Highway to Nashville.
The fun continues with a guided historic walking tour of Churchill Downs to learn about the history of the Kentucky Derby, followed by a visit to the Kentucky Derby Museum. Once here you'll gain an insider's perspective during a private visit with a retired Kentucky Derby jockey. Next, discover the history behind one of America's favourite sports cars at the National Corvette Museum, where you'll have lunch. The museum features over 80 Corvettes in periodic settings, including mint classics, one-of-a-kind prototypes and modern-day wonders of engineering and design.(Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner with Wine)
Accommodation: JW Marriott Nashville.
Meals: Breakfast, ,
Day 7 - Nashville's Musical History.
Enjoy a tour of historic Studio B with a professional sound engineer in a 30-minute, choir-style recording session. You'll be able to take home a copy of the recording as a one-of-a-kind souvenir. Head on to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, full of memorabilia from stars such as Hank Williams, Loretta Lynn and Garth Brooks. Once there, you'll join your Local Expert, a songwriter and singer, who will tell you the stories behind the biggest hits sung by well-known country music stars. End your day with a trip to the Grand Ole Opry or "country's most famous stage", for a live performance. [CC] If you are traveling on a Chairman's Collection departure, you will meet one of two music legends, either Country Hall of Fame musician Charlie McCoy or Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award recipient Brenda Lee, for a special introduction to the city's impressive music history. [/CC](Breakfast)
Day 8 - Memphis and Graceland.
Travel from the home of country music to the birthplace of blues and Rock 'n' Roll. The evening is devoted to a private, after-hours, and docent-led tour of Graceland - as much an object of pilgrimage as a museum dedicated to the late, great, Elvis Presley. From the flowers and painted signs outside the gates, to the tear-streaked cheeks of fans inside, see the effect that Elvis and his music had on popular American culture. Enjoy a memorable dinner with wine inside the Presley Motors Automobile Museum.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)
Accommodation: The Peabody Memphis.
Day 9 - The Best of Memphis.
Sun Studio is known worldwide as 'The Birthplace of Rock’n’roll'. Learn about Memphis’ history and culture through the music that made this city famous. Experience Memphis Your Way by visiting the National Civil Rights Museum or the Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum, where you'll learn the stories of musical pioneers who overcame racial and socioeconomic barriers to create music that shook the world.(Breakfast)
Day 10 - Mississippi mystique in Natchez.
Depart for Natchez, founded by the French in 1716 when it became home to a flowering colonial culture. There you will experience a private tour of an Antebellum mansion. At your charming luxury country mansion inn, whet your palate during a mixology class and learn the 'science' behind the signature drink of the South, the Mint Julep. Then enjoy a delectable three-course Highlight Dinner with wine, in the stunning main house.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)
Accommodation: Monmouth Historic Inn and Gardens, Natchez.
Day 11 - Frogmore, Houmas House, and New Orleans.
Stop at Frogmore Plantation and journey back to a time when cotton was king. With your costumed hosts, tour a reconstructed 19th century plantation. Next, get a glimpse into the sweet side of the South with a visit to Houmas House plantation, once the largest producer of sugar in the country. In the evening, you'll learn about Creole cuisine during a lively cooking demonstration. Enjoy these culinary creations over a special Highlight Dinner with wine.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)
Accommodation: Windsor Court Hotel, New Orleans.
Day 12 - New Orleans Sightseeing.
Join a Local Expert for a tour of the city as you learn about its rich history steeped in the myriad of cultures that have found a new home here. See Jackson Square and the Treme neighbourhood before exploring City Park. Take in this picturesque scene and admire the oak trees with a warm café au lait in hand. Next, visit one of the city's famous above ground cemeteries and learn about the uniquely joyful perspective on life and death.(Breakfast)
Day 13 - Exploring the Big Easy.
Start the day with a bayou expert on the rural side of the Crescent City, as you board a boat to meet the resident alligators and other fauna and flora. Enjoy some free time before gathering with your new friends and toasting to lifelong memories during a Celebration Dinner with wine at the famous New Orleans restaurant, Arnaud's, with toe-tapping live jazz as your backdrop.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)
Day 14 - Depart New Orleans.
Bid 'au revoir' to the Big Easy in the morning. A complimentary transfer is provided to Louis Armstrong Airport or choose to extend your stay at Hotel Monteleone.(Breakfast)
- Chicago: Enjoy a Highlight Dinner with wine at a local restaurant.
- Chicago: Join your Travelling Concierge for a scrumptious Welcome Dinner.
- Memphis: Enjoy a private, after hours visit to Graceland, followed by a home-style cooked meal, favoured by the King himself.
- Natchez: Learn to make the signature drink of the South, the Mint Julep, before an elegant, three-course Southern dinner in the period surroundings of the Monmouth Historic Inn and Gardens.
- New Orleans: Gather at the famous Arnaud's for a Celebration Dinner featuring live jazz.
- New Orleans: Discover the flair of Creole cuisine during a cooking demonstration and special Highlight Dinner.
- Dining Summary: 13 Breakfasts (B), 1 Lunch (L) and 8 Dinners with wine (DW).
- Chicago: Appreciate the variety of impressive styles and achievements in design during your architectural river cruise, as a Local Expert reveals how the city was transformed after the Great Fire of 1871.
- Chicago: Experience the greatest highs and the best views of the city from the observatory atop 360 Chicago.
- St. Louis: Get a bird's-eye view of the city from the famed St. Louis Gateway Arch.
- St. Louis: Take an exclusive guided tour of the Fabulous Fox Theatre in St. Louis.
- Lexington: Tour a working Kentucky Thoroughbred farm, you never know which champion you may encounter.
- Louisville: Enjoy a private tour and tasting at one of Kentucky's newest members of the Bourbon Trail producing award-winning Kentucky straight bourbon brands.
- Louisville: Take a guided walking tour of Churchill Downs, followed by a private visit to the Kentucky Derby Museum with a retired jockey.
- Bowling Green: The Corvette is America on wheels. The National Corvette Museum pays homage to this most famous sports car.
- Nashville: Join the ranks of superstar musicians like Elvis Presley, Dolly Parton and Willie Nelson and record a song at legendary Studio B, take home the recording as a truly unique souvenir.
- Nashville: Attend a live taping of the Grand Ole Opry, America's longest-running live radio program.
- Nashville: Head on to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum and join your Local Expert, a songwriter and singer.
- Memphis: The evening is devoted to a private, after-hours, and docent-led tour of Graceland.
- Memphis: Visit Sun Studios, where famous music icons like Jerry Lee Lewis, Elvis and Johnny Cash recorded revolutionary albums or the National Civil Rights Museum.
- New Orleans: Visit Houmas House, the crown jewel of Louisiana’s River Road, previously voted best Louisiana attraction.
Stay at the Best Addresses
- Chicago: The Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park is ideally located just steps from Navy Pier, the Magnificent Mile, the Theatre District and world renowned museums; perfect for exploring the city.
- St Louis: Four Seasons Hotel St Louis is a five-star hotel with epic views of the Gateway Arch, located in the heart of downtown.
- Louisville: A favourite of Kentucky Derby attendees, The Brown Hotel is an opulent choice amongst travellers who will find a blend of Georgian Elegance, timeless Southern charm and impeccable service.
- Nashville: Experience the finest in Southern hospitality at JW Marriott Nashville.
- Memphis: The Westin Memphis Beale Street Hotel connects you to the unmistakable sound, culture and history of the blues, whilst offering you a soothing and relaxing retreat.
- Natchez: The Monmouth Historic Inn and Gardens offers a unique combination of hospitality, world-class service and luxurious surroundings, set in a historic background.
- New Orleans: The iconic family-owned Hotel Monteleone offers an unparalleled combination of Southern hospitality, world-class service and historic surroundings inside the French Quarter.
- St. Louis: Join an exclusive guided tour of the Fabulous Fox Theatre.
- St. Louis: Experience Memphis Your Way by visiting the Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum or the National Civil Rights Museum.
- Louisville: Visit Churchill Downs on a private tour and meet a retired Kentucky Derby jockey.
- Nashville: Visit the Country Music Hall of Fame and get a private, behind-the-scenes look at the songwriting process with a local songwriter and singer.
- Memphis: Take a private, after-hours tour of Graceland before sitting down to a special dinner inside the Presley Motors Automobile Museum.
INCLUSIVE LUXURY GOLD SERVICES
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Enjoy the comfort of Luxury Gold's air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard restroom.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
- At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- From time to time, your Travel Concierge will enchant you with a Luxury Gold Flourish, which is a local speciality representing the destination.
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold.
Hygiene and Safety Protocols for Luxury Gold Tours
Luxury Gold has introduced these enhanced hygiene protocols – for you and team members.
You can travel with Luxury Gold and be assured that their team has put numerous new measures in place to elevate their hygiene standards and protocols. The well-being of guests and team has always been, and always will be, their primary concern.
In this new, fast changing Covid-19 era, Luxury Gold is doing all they can to adapt to new requirements and expectations. Here are some important new steps and procedures that they have implemented to enhance hygiene protocols, to comply with physical distancing requirements by relevant government authorities and to give you the peace of mind when you are traveling during these new times.Expertly Trained Travel Directors
Travel Director training equips them with enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures. During your trip, they will operate with a duty of care and monitor the hygiene etiquette of the guests, reacting and advising as needed, to ensure high standards are maintained. Before you travel, Luxury Gold will also keep you well informed about new protocols required in these areas, and ask that you cooperate with and heed the advice and direction of Travel Directors while on your trip. The Travel Directors have preventative measures in place to try and ensure your well-being and in the event that any unexpected issues arise on trip, they will activate additional protocols.Stringent On-the-Road Protocols
The customized luxury coaches are sanitised before the start of your trip and have always been kept to very high standards. Following the outbreak of COVID-19, Luxury Gold have taken additional measures to elevate hygiene and sanitary practices in accordance with guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and as required, applicable government regulations. The Driver training provides them with the latest hygiene protocols. They will clean and disinfect all surfaces including handrails, door handles, tables, seats, air-conditioning filters and overhead lockers on a daily basis. All the guests are asked to follow hygiene practices recommended by the World Health Organisation including the thorough and regular washing of hands and sanitising when required. Hand sanitiser is freely available on board for your use throughout the day. Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves with you, and additional hand sanitiser to make you feel comfortable, as these will be required to be worn in public in some countries. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays and wipes will be available for guest distribution on all trips.A Full Team of Support 24/7
It’s not just your Travel Director and Driver who will be taking care of you. Behind the scenes, the operations and guest support teams are in contact with them and on call 24/7, so you can rest assured that you’re in good hands.Physical Distancing
Adapting to the right size groups, based on government distancing requirements, you can rest assured that you will travel with the comfort of your own personal space. Have peace of mind that all of the experiences, hotels and restaurants you’ll enjoy on your trip have been vetted to ensure they adhere to physical distancing and hygiene guidelines.Trusted Partners, Exceptional Standards
Luxury Gold is very selective in who they work with and choose to only use hotels, restaurants, ground handlers and venues that take the well-being of the guests as seriously as Luxury Gold does and agrees to meet expected guidelines and specifications. Luxury Gold only works with establishments that they are confident will consistently adhere to their high standards.Always in the Know
As part of The Travel Corporation (TTC) , Luxury Gold is kept up to date with all government advisories and travel alerts on a daily basis and is continually in touch with all of the partners on the ground in each destination. Also, rest assured that during your trip, the teams work to ensure the supplier partners (hotels, restaurants, museums and other venues) are also applying the same standard to these new hygiene and distancing protocols, to the extent possible.
Question: How many suitcases can I take with me on my trip?
Question: Is Airfare Included in the Price?
Similar Tours Other Travelers Liked
|Exploring America's Great Parks 2020||Globus|
|America's Magnificent National Parks - end Rapid City, Summer 2021||Insight Vacations|
|Spectacular Canyons and National Parks 2020||Costsaver|
|Grand Hawaii Vacation 2021||Globus|
|Ultimate Alaska & the Yukon 2021||Globus|
The guide was fabulous. The hotels wonderful.
Truly enjoyed all aspects of the Luxury Gold trip and will definitely look into more trips with them in the future.
Call Us Now 1-800-935-2620
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-935-2620. No robots here!
Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!