Why Pay Retail? Call us or click for a quick quote and save money!
Dates & Prices
LOW UNPUBLISHED PRICES ON INSIGHT VACATIONS TOURSWhy pay full price? Call us or click above for a quick quote and save money on Insight Vacations Tours.
$99 Deposits on Worldwide Vacations
$99 Deposits on Worldwide Vacations
*Terms & Conditions: $99 per person deposit valid for new bookings only made between June 15, 2020 – September 15, 2020. Deposit due at time of booking. Applicable for travel September 1, 2020 – October 31, 2021. $99 Deposit is combinable with Early Payment Discount, Early Booking Discount, Last Minute Deals, year-round savings and exclusive partner offers. An additional deposit is required at 120 days for select Europe, USA/Canada, Asia and Africa trips that include internal segments. Offer is not applicable to group deposit but can be applied for travelers booking within the group block. $99 per person deposit qualifies for 30-day refund guarantee – cancel for any reason within 30 days of deposit and receive a full refund. Offer based on availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. CST No. 20687545-20. Temporary changes to standard terms and conditions apply to new bookings until further notice. This penalty waiver allows you to change the destination and/or trip you are traveling on. If you choose a trip or departure that is more expensive than the original, you are responsible for the difference in price; if the trip or departure is less expensive than the original, a future travel credit will be issued for the difference. Normal penalties apply for full cancellation without rebooking or cancellations within 30 days of departure. Please note, airlines may impose different change policies, and if you declined travel insurance, you are responsible for any airline cancellation penalties. Other conditions apply.
Young Travelers Save up to 10%
Young Travelers Save up to 10%
Young Travelers must be under the age of 18 years old on the tour departure date and accompanied by an adult (limit of one Young Traveler Discount per room). Children under 5 years old are not accepted on any escorted tour. This discount cannot be combined with our Milestone Celebrations offers.
Take Two or More Trips and Save up to $212
Take Two or More Trips and Save up to $212
Does not apply to additional accommodations, stopovers, airfares of flight supplements, Independent City Breaks, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Greece, trips with included cruises or cruise extensions. All trips must be booked at the same time to qualify. Additional details may apply.
Triple Room Share Reduction
Triple Room Share Reduction
Offer may not be available on all vacations. Note the third bed may be a foldaway. Cannot be combined with our Small Group Discount. Discount varies by package. Additional restrictions may apply.
5% Club Bon Voyage Savings
5% Club Bon Voyage Savings
Discounts and savings only apply to the land portion of your vacation and are not applicable to extra nights’ accommodations, optional extensions, airfares, taxes and fees, flight supplements, surcharges and airport transfers. Sometimes more than one discount can apply. Eastern Mediterranean trips may have additional restrictions. 5% savings is not valid on all itineraries and/or departure dates. Savings may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Offer is capacity controlled and applies to new bookings only. Additional restrictions may apply.
5% Savings on Group Vacations
5% Savings on Group Vacations
Group vacations may not be offered on all dates and/or itineraries. Discount is combinable with Early Payment savings as well as Past Guest discount and second trip savings. Offer applies to new bookings only. Additional restrictions may apply.
Explore your own backyard on one of the best-planned road trips you’ll ever take, bringing together the adventure, natural wonders and culture of the Southwest. Travel across red-hued desert landscapes to see the landmarks you’ve always dreamed of and discover delightful new treats you never knew existed. From overnighting within Grand Canyon National Park itself to exploring Arizona wine country and learning about treasured Native American heritage, your inspiring journey awaits! This trip is part of Insight Vacations' Domestic Escapes, a selection of local journeys that feature a maximum of 22 guests, staggered seating on the coach and the potential to have a double seat if travelling solo. Insight Vacations has new measures in place to allow for comfortable physical distancing all while guests explore close to home.
Day 1 - Arrive Scottsdale
Welcome to Arizona, famous for road trips and of course the Grand Canyon. Your airport transfer will whisk you to your hotel in Scottsdale where you can enjoy the facilities and grounds of this striking desert oasis. Why not head out and explore Old Town Scottsdale, an agreeably traditional representation of the state? Here, you’ll be surrounded by retro wooden buildings, rodeo inspired artwork and a selection of local stores, all radiating a classic Southwestern flair. Why not pick up a pair of staple cowboy boots to don for the rest of your journey? At 18:00, join your Travel Director and fellow travelers for a Welcome Dinner at your hotel, where you will have the opportunity to mingle over a delightful dinner with wine.(Dinner with Wine)
Accommodation: Hotel Valley Ho, Scottsdale.
Meals: Dinner with Wine
Day 2 - Scottsdale Sightseeing
Kick off your day with an inspiring visit to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Taliesin West for a private guided tour. A museum and architectural masterpiece, Taliesin West was the former winter home of acclaimed architect Frank Lloyd Wright, who designed its buildings, gardens, pools and fountains to complement the natural beauty of the Sonoran Desert. Tonight, the flavors of the Southwest come to life during your interactive cooking class at the Classic Cooking Academy. Professional chefs will guide you through traditional recipes as you get hands on to prepare your dinner. You will cut, chop and sauté a selection of fresh, local ingredients before sitting down to dine on your creations with a few glasses of wine.(Breakfast / Dinner)
Day 3 - Scottsdale to Sedona
A point of pride for the city of Phoenix, the Heard Museum is the country’s preeminent organization for the advancement and understanding of indigenous arts. Join a Local Expert to delve into Native American heritage, arts and culture through unique storytelling exhibits. After free time for lunch, you’ll learn why some say Sedona is the new Sonoma when it comes to new world wines. Head to the lush and sunny Verde Valley for an exploration into Arizona’s budding wine scene. On the banks Oak Creek, you’ll sample delicious local wines and discover why many grapes from the South of France, such as Syrah, are thriving in this area.(Breakfast)
Accommodation: Sky Rock Inn Sedona.
Day 4 - Sedona and on to Flagstaff
Explore Sedona with Insight Choice. Take an exciting, off-road Jeep ride through Sedona's backcountry with amazing views of the red rock surroundings. Or if you prefer a milder experience, perhaps take a trolley tour visiting some of the city's most famous landmarks, including the iconic Chapel of the Holy Cross. In the afternoon, sit back, relax and soak in what is arguably Arizona's most scenic drive as you travel along Oak Creek Canyon. Your tranquil journey takes you to Flagstaff, designated as Arizona’s Craft Beer City. At a restaurant along Flagstaff’s celebrated Brewery Trail, enjoy a delicious lunch that pairs the flavors of the Southwest with local craft beers that amplify each amazing bite. Tonight is at leisure to explore and dine on your own. In the evening, you’ll join us for a short drive to the Lowell Observatory, the oldest in the country, dating back to 1894 and known as the Home of Pluto.(Breakfast / Lunch with Wine)
Accommodation: Little America Hotel Flagstaff.
Day 5 - Farewell Flagstaff and on to the Grand Canyon
After a hearty breakfast, depart for Williams, Arizona, part of the historic Route 66 Americana culture and the gateway to Grand Canyon National Park. Board the historic Grand Canyon Railway and enjoy a leisurely journey to the South Rim of the Canyon. Upon arrival in Grand Canyon Village, you’ll have time to explore and dine on your own for lunch. In the afternoon, meet Canyon Tim, a local expert and geologist who is passionate about the Grand Canyon. Discover the five-million-year-old origin story, impressive rock formations and local flora and fauna during a fascinating private discussion that brings this natural wonder to life. This evening, retire to your quaint accommodation in an unbeatable location within the majesty of the national park itself.(Breakfast)
Accommodation: National Park Lodges, Grand Canyon.
Day 6 - Grand Canyon National Park Sightseeing
Wake up at your leisure and enjoy breakfast at your accommodation within the national park. Why not take advantage of your location and explore the beauty of Grand Canyon National Park on your own? Perhaps take an optional helicopter ride for flights over the Grand Canyon. In the afternoon, why not join your Travel Director and stretch your legs on a leisurely walk along the rim of the canyon from the Bright Angel Lodge to scenic Hopi Point. Soak up the magic of the national park with more time to explore on your own. As the sun sets against the rocky backdrops, join a private sunset tour to experience some of the canyon's most scenic sunset viewpoints. Tonight, toast to your final evening in Arizona with your newfound friends. The Thunderbird Room is one of the finest venues on the rim of the Grand Canyon. The friendly staff can’t wait to host you for your Celebration Dinner, with gourmet cuisine, casual ambiance and the most spectacular views.(Breakfast / Celebration Dinner)
Day 7 - Sinagua culture and depart Phoenix
Enjoy one last stop today at Montezuma Castle National Monument to learn about the Sinagua culture, a pre-Colombian people who lived here nearly a thousand years ago. Take in one of the best-preserved cliff dwellings in North America, which were built over the course of 300 years. And then it’s time to say goodbye to your fellow travellers as your trip comes to an end. Take our organised transfer to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport arriving at 14:00.(Breakfast)
- Scottsdale: Join your Travel Director and fellow travelers for a Welcome Dinner at your hotel, where you will have the opportunity to mingle over a delightful dinner with wine.
- Flagstaff: At a restaurant along Flagstaff’s celebrated Brewery Trail, enjoy a delicious lunch that pairs the flavors of the Southwest with local craft beers that amplify each amazing bite.
- Grand Canyon: The Thunderbird Room offers some of the best dining at Thunderbird Room at the Grand Canyon and the friendly staff there can’t wait to host you for your Celebration Dinner. Gourmet cuisine, casual ambiance and the most spectacular views await.
- Dining Summary: 6 Breakfasts (B), 1 Lunch (L), 2 Dinners (D) and 2 Dinners with wine (DW).
- Scottsdale: The flavors of the Southwest come to life during your interactive cooking class at the Classic Cooking Academy. Professional chefs will guide you through traditional recipes as you get hands on to prepare your dinner. You will cut, chop and sauté a selection of fresh, local ingredients before sitting down to dine on your creations with a few glasses of wine.
Top Rated Highlights
- Scottsdale: Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Taliesin West for a private guided tour. A museum and architectural masterpiece, Taliesin West was the former winter home of acclaimed architect Frank Lloyd Wright, who designed its buildings, gardens, pools and fountains to complement the natural beauty of the Sonoran Desert.
- Phoenix: A point of pride for the city of Phoenix, the Heard Museum is the country’s preeminent organization for the advancement and understanding of indigenous arts. Join a Local Expert to delve into Native American heritage, arts and culture through unique storytelling exhibits.
- Sedona: Explore Sedona with Insight Choice. Take an exciting, off-road Jeep ride through Sedona's backcountry with amazing views of the red rock surroundings. Or if you prefer a milder experience, perhaps take a trolley tour visiting some of the city's most famous landmarks, including the iconic Chapel of the Holy Cross.
- Sedona: Learn why some say Sedona is the new Sonoma when it comes to new world wines. Head to the lush and sunny Verde Valley for an exploration into Arizona’s budding wine scene. On the banks Oak Creek, you’ll sample delicious local wines and discover why many grapes from the South of France, such as Syrah, are thriving in this area.
- Oak Creek Canyon Drive: Sit back, relax and soak in what is arguably Arizona's most scenic drive as you travel along Oak Creek Canyon.
- Flagstaff: A short drive from your hotel takes you to Lowell Observatory, the oldest in the country, dating back to 1894 and known as the Home of Pluto.
- Grand Canyon Railway: Board the historic Grand Canyon Railway and enjoy a leisurely journey to the South Rim of the Canyon. Upon arrival in Grand Canyon Village, you’ll have time to explore and dine on your own for lunch.
- Grand Canyon: Join Local Expert Canyon Tim for an informative and special talk into the history and geology of the Grand Canyon as you witness the burnt orange hues of the canyon walls.
- Grand Canyon: As the sun sets against the rocky backdrops, join a private sunset tour to experience some of the canyon's most scenic sunset viewpoints.
- Montezuma Castle National Monument: Stop at Montezuma Castle National Monument to learn about the Sinagua culture, a pre-Colombian people who lived here nearly a thousand years ago. Take in one of the best-preserved cliff dwellings in North America, which were built over the course of 300 years.
What to expect
- We have enhanced our existing hygiene protocols to align with the latest guidance following COVID-19.
- All Travel Directors and Drivers have been trained by our fully qualified Training Manager in well-being and hygiene protocols.
- Our Travel Directors are also trained to react and activate protocol should any unexpected issues arise on the trip.
- Physical distancing measures have been implemented on our customized luxury coaches.
- Hand sanitizer is freely available on board for our guests to use throughout the day.
- We only work with establishments that we are confident will consistently adhere to our high well-being standards, which includes hotels, restaurants, sightseeing venues.
- Our operations and guest support teams are on call 24/7, so you can rest assured that you’re in good hands.
- While sightseeing guests to be allowed immediate entry on arrival with no queuing.
- The venues Insight Vacations travels to all have physical distancing measures in all public areas.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times. If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport.
Hygiene and Safety Protocols for Insight Vacations Tours
Insight Vacations has introduced these enhanced hygiene protocols – for you and team members.
You can travel with Insight Vacations and be assured that their team has put numerous new measures in place to elevate their hygiene standards and protocols. The well-being of guests and team has always been, and always will be, their primary concern.
In this new, fast changing Covid-19 era, Insight Vacations is doing all they can to adapt to new requirements and expectations. Here are some important new steps and procedures that they have implemented to enhance hygiene protocols, to comply with physical distancing requirements by relevant government authorities and to give you the peace of mind when you are traveling during these new times.Expertly Trained Travel Directors
Travel Director training equips them with enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures. During your trip, they will operate with a duty of care and monitor the hygiene etiquette of the guests, reacting and advising as needed, to ensure high standards are maintained. Before you travel, Insight Vacations will also keep you well informed about new protocols required in these areas, and ask that you cooperate with and heed the advice and direction of Travel Directors while on your trip. The Travel Directors have preventative measures in place to try and ensure your well-being and in the event that any unexpected issues arise on trip, they will activate additional protocols.Stringent On-the-Road Protocols
The customized luxury coaches are sanitised before the start of your trip and have always been kept to very high standards. Following the outbreak of COVID-19, Insight Vacations have taken additional measures to elevate hygiene and sanitary practices in accordance with guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and as required, applicable government regulations. The Driver training provides them with the latest hygiene protocols. They will clean and disinfect all surfaces including handrails, door handles, tables, seats, air-conditioning filters and overhead lockers on a daily basis. All the guests are asked to follow hygiene practices recommended by the World Health Organisation including the thorough and regular washing of hands and sanitising when required. Hand sanitiser is freely available on board for your use throughout the day. Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves with you, and additional hand sanitiser to make you feel comfortable, as these will be required to be worn in public in some countries. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays and wipes will be available for guest distribution on all trips.A Full Team of Support 24/7
It’s not just your Travel Director and Driver who will be taking care of you. Behind the scenes, the operations and guest support teams are in contact with them and on call 24/7, so you can rest assured that you’re in good hands.Physical Distancing
Adapting to the right size groups, based on government distancing requirements, you can rest assured that you will travel with the comfort of your own personal space. Have peace of mind that all of the experiences, hotels and restaurants you’ll enjoy on your trip have been vetted to ensure they adhere to physical distancing and hygiene guidelines.Trusted Partners, Exceptional Standards
Insight Vacations is very selective in who they work with and choose to only use hotels, restaurants, ground handlers and venues that take the well-being of the guests as seriously as Insight Vacations does and agrees to meet expected guidelines and specifications. Insight Vacations only works with establishments that they are confident will consistently adhere to their high standards.Always in the Know
As part of The Travel Corporation (TTC) , Insight Vacations is kept up to date with all government advisories and travel alerts on a daily basis and is continually in touch with all of the partners on the ground in each destination. Also, rest assured that during your trip, the teams work to ensure the supplier partners (hotels, restaurants, museums and other venues) are also applying the same standard to these new hygiene and distancing protocols, to the extent possible.
Question: How many suitcases can I take with me on my trip?
Question: Is Airfare Included in the Price?
This trip was one of my best. The itinerary was just right. Everything went to perfection
This was my third trip with Insight Tours. It was a very good tour. I chose Insight because of their itinerary for this particular tour.
The best of the trip, definitely the staff! Thanks!
Best price for the tour when you book with Affordable Tours
Insight took wonderful care of us
We had a wonderful experience, as always. We are excited to plan our next trip with Rachel. We love Insight Tours. They are consistently wonderful, as is Rachel
We love Insight Vacations! This was our 12th tour!
It was a wonderful trip of a lifetime
Great trip, Affordable Tours did an outstanding in booking this trip and was one of the best we have taken. The person that we worked with (Tamara) was very courteous, professional and knowledgeable in getting us get the best price available for the tour.
Nina was very helpful and made great recommendations based on her experience as a travel agent. I will highly recommend her to my friends when they are ready to make travel plans! Excellent!!!
Our Insight tour was excellent in every way. The accommodations, meals, bus, were all very high quality. The tour director and bus driver were experienced and friendly. The tour itself was fascinating as were many of the optionals.
Everything about this Insight tour was excellent. Great hotels/locations, wonderful choices for the included dinners and the included excursions were all great. Little or no options needed for this trip. Best of all was the Tour Manager, Keith McKenzie. His time management, knowledge of the areas where the hotels were located and the sites we visited were above and beyond our expectations. He was very knowledgeable and especially entertaining and his love for his job was evident at all times.
Loved my trip with Insight Tours. Absolutely wonderful.
Excellent tour director and driver. Nice hotels that were clean and offered excellent food.
This was my first experience with a tour package. I was very pleased with my experience. I will use this company again in the future and recommend it to others.
Call Us Now 1-800-935-2620
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-935-2620. No robots here!
Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!