Why Pay Retail? Call us or click for a quick quote and save money!
Dates & Prices
|Start Date||End Date||Offers||Brochure|
|Dec 12, 2020||Dec 18, 2020||Deals||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Dec 28, 2020||Jan 03, 2021||Deals||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Jan 16, 2021||Jan 22, 2021||Deals||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Feb 13, 2021||Feb 19, 2021||Deals||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Mar 06, 2021||Mar 12, 2021||Deals||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
LOW UNPUBLISHED PRICES ON INSIGHT VACATIONS TOURSWhy pay full price? Call us or click above for a quick quote and save money on Insight Vacations Tours.
$99 Deposits on Worldwide Vacations
$99 Deposits on Worldwide Vacations
*Terms & Conditions: $99 per person deposit valid for new bookings only made between June 15, 2020 – September 15, 2020. Deposit due at time of booking. Applicable for travel September 1, 2020 – October 31, 2021. $99 Deposit is combinable with Early Payment Discount, Early Booking Discount, Last Minute Deals, year-round savings and exclusive partner offers. An additional deposit is required at 120 days for select Europe, USA/Canada, Asia and Africa trips that include internal segments. Offer is not applicable to group deposit but can be applied for travelers booking within the group block. $99 per person deposit qualifies for 30-day refund guarantee – cancel for any reason within 30 days of deposit and receive a full refund. Offer based on availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. CST No. 20687545-20. Temporary changes to standard terms and conditions apply to new bookings until further notice. This penalty waiver allows you to change the destination and/or trip you are traveling on. If you choose a trip or departure that is more expensive than the original, you are responsible for the difference in price; if the trip or departure is less expensive than the original, a future travel credit will be issued for the difference. Normal penalties apply for full cancellation without rebooking or cancellations within 30 days of departure. Please note, airlines may impose different change policies, and if you declined travel insurance, you are responsible for any airline cancellation penalties. Other conditions apply.
Young Travelers Save up to 10%
Young Travelers Save up to 10%
Young Travelers must be under the age of 18 years old on the tour departure date and accompanied by an adult (limit of one Young Traveler Discount per room). Children under 5 years old are not accepted on any escorted tour. This discount cannot be combined with our Milestone Celebrations offers.
Take Two or More Trips and Save up to $212
Take Two or More Trips and Save up to $212
Does not apply to additional accommodations, stopovers, airfares of flight supplements, Independent City Breaks, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Greece, trips with included cruises or cruise extensions. All trips must be booked at the same time to qualify. Additional details may apply.
Triple Room Share Reduction
Triple Room Share Reduction
Offer may not be available on all vacations. Note the third bed may be a foldaway. Cannot be combined with our Small Group Discount. Discount varies by package. Additional restrictions may apply.
5% Club Bon Voyage Savings
5% Club Bon Voyage Savings
Discounts and savings only apply to the land portion of your vacation and are not applicable to extra nights’ accommodations, optional extensions, airfares, taxes and fees, flight supplements, surcharges and airport transfers. Sometimes more than one discount can apply. Eastern Mediterranean trips may have additional restrictions. 5% savings is not valid on all itineraries and/or departure dates. Savings may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Offer is capacity controlled and applies to new bookings only. Additional restrictions may apply.
5% Savings on Group Vacations
5% Savings on Group Vacations
Group vacations may not be offered on all dates and/or itineraries. Discount is combinable with Early Payment savings as well as Past Guest discount and second trip savings. Offer applies to new bookings only. Additional restrictions may apply.
Aloha 'oe I ko Hawaii, a remote paradise where history, culture and beauty combine for the perfect holiday destination. Wander vibrant Waikiki from your oceanfront resort, take a memorable trip to Pearl Harbor National Memorial and explore the rich ecology, culture and stories of kings and queens of the archipelago’s past. Discover unique cultural experiences in Upcountry Maui and farm-to-table dining using only locally sourced Hawaiian produce. This trip is part of Insight Vacations' Domestic Escapes, a selection of local journeys that feature a maximum of 22 guests, staggered seating on the coach and the potential to have a double seat if travelling solo. Insight Vacations has new measures in place to allow for comfortable physical distancing all while guests explore close to home.
Day 1 - Welcome to Hawaii
On arrival at Honolulu airport, you’ll be greeted with a fragrant flower lei. Transfer to your Waikiki Beach resort, overlooking the famous beach and Pacific Ocean. Relax and settle in or explore vibrant Waikiki before meeting your Travel Director at 18:30 for a Welcome Dinner at Duke’s Waikiki on the Beach, named after the legend Duke Kahanamoku who grew up swimming, surfing, canoeing and bodysurfing in this very location.(Dinner with Wine)
Accommodation: Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach, Ocean View Rooms
Meals: Dinner with Wine
Day 2 - Honolulu Sightseeing
Head for the Pearl Harbor National Memorial, where you will skip the ticket lines and start at the Visitor Center. See the displays of three fascinating museums that tell the story of the Pearl Harbor attack and World War II. Next, board a Navy shuttle to the to the magnificent USS Arizona Memorial, that straddles the sunken battleship, where 1,102 of the 1,177 sailors and Marines killed on board have their final rest. Continue to the National Memorial cemetery of the Pacific, also known as Punchbowl Cemetery, which honors those who have given their lives in service to the United States Armed Forces. Head for Honolulu’s Historic District where your Travel Director will take you back to a time when kings and queens ruled the islands, and show you the most beautiful historic buildings, as well as the more modern Hawaii State Capitol, with its richly symbolic architecture. Conclude your downtown exploration with a private guided visit to Iolani Palace, former home to Hawaiian royalty and now a National Historic Landmark; it is the only royal palace on American soil. Wander through Chinatown, bustling with traditional dim sum restaurants, noodle shops and hip loft bars, passed crowded Asian markets stuffed with antiques. You’ll also feel an arty vibe, with independent galleries, the art deco Hawaii Theatre Center and admire the striking green roof of the Buddhist Kuan Yin Temple. The evening is yours to spend as you please.(Breakfast)
Day 3 - Oahu's Eastern Shores
Explore the picture-perfect beaches on the stunningly rugged eastern coast of Oahu, right up to the windswept cliffs of the Nu’uanu Pali Lookout. Drive along the base of Diamond Head and take in the breathtaking views of Hanauma Bay, sheltered in the remains of a volcanic crater. Stop at the Halona Blowhole Lookout, a natural wonder with bursting geysers of water. Next is Halona Beach Cove, made famous by the movie “From Here to Eternity.” Hug the coastline on a scenic drive taking you up into the rainforest for amazing panoramas. Return to Waikiki, where you have the choice of being dropped at the International Market Place, to explore the uniquely Hawaiian open-air area that is home to more than 80 curated stores and an extraordinary collection of fine restaurants, including eateries with award-winning chefs such as Michael Mina and Roy Yamaguchi. Alternatively, return to the resort for an afternoon at leisure. Your Travel Director will help you plan some activities.(Breakfast)
Day 4 - Honolulu to Kahului
Fly to Kahului on Maui island, known as ‘The Valley Isle’. This tropical paradise consistently voted “Best Island in the World” by Condé Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure readers, has a variety of inviting beaches and island attractions. Stop at historically significant Iao Needle State Park to view the iconic 1,200 Iao Needle and hear more about the Battle of Kelaniya, fought here in 1790. Lunch is served at Pacific’o in Lahaina where you’ll enjoy a farm-and-sea-to-table lunch served right on the beachfront. In the afternoon, you can follow your Travel Director who will point out highlights of Lahaina Historic District or wander at your own pace along Front Street, ranked one of the “Top Ten Greatest Streets” by the American Planning Association. Arrive at the Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa on 40 acres of glorious beachfront, your home for the next three nights. For your dining pleasure, you can choose from a selection of Dine Around experiences at the acclaimed restaurants of the resort or a traditional Drums of the Pacific Lu’au celebration with hula dances, songs, fire-dancing and an all-you-can-eat-buffet filled with Polynesian delights.(Breakfast / Highlight Lunch / Dine Around dinner )
Accommodation: Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa, Ocean View Rooks
Day 5 - Maui Upcountry Tour
Spend the morning at leisure. Then explore Upcountry Maui, home to rural communities, where boutique farms grow everything from onions to lavender. You’ll find pineapple growers and renowned painters, sculptors, ceramic and glass workers working out of beautiful art galleries. Dine at Hali’imaile General Store for a delicious farm-to-table lunch, full of locally sourced produce. Chef Beverly Gannon, Maui’s favorite chef, is at the heart of this longtime dining classic, that has a unique menu, featuring a blend of fresh Hawaiian flavors and local Asian influence, prepared with modern style. After lunch, choose from three unique experiences; a visit to Maui Gold Pineapple Plantation, where you can see the fields full of this sweet fruit, before taking one home to sample, or accompany a beekeeper on the Maui Golden Bee Experience to learn about the vital importance of bees for many crops, while in full protective safety gear. Another alternative is a visit to Hali’imaile Distillery, where you’ll see authentic Hawaiian spirits being created, followed by Makai Glass Maui Fine Art Gallery & Glassblowing Studio to see hot molten glass being sculpted into whales, turtles and dolphins. Return to Kaanapali Beach, with a brief stop in charming Makawao, renowned for its thriving arts community and Paniolo heritage. As night falls, marvel at Maui’s clear skies with a rooftop astronomy program at the resort, named the World’s Top Hotel for Stargazing (with Mother Nature’s cooperation).(Breakfast / Highlight Lunch)
Day 6 - Kaanapali Beach
This morning experience a truly authentic, non-commercial, interactive encounter with Hawaiian culture through various traditional Hawaiian arts and crafts and meet cultural practitioners who will become your kumus (teachers). They will explain the importance of these arts and crafts from ancient Hawaii for the present and future. Some arts and crafts you may enjoy are: lei making, learning the importance of lei making and how their composition have different meanings; lauhala weaving, using leaves to make mats; kapa print making, an art form where the paper mulberry plant is made into beautiful fabric, naturally dyed and embossed with geometric designs; hula dancing, where you’ll learn the stories that connect you to Hawaiian ancestral knowledge; and ukulele playing, the national instrument of Hawaii. In the afternoon, you can do as you please before meeting a Local Expert for a private presentation on the ecology of the Hawaiian archipelago. It’s rare that new species arrive to the islands, due to their remote location, but those that do have evolved in ways particular only to this environment. Join with your fellow travelers for a festive Celebration Dinner this evening, toasting your remarkable trip through these islands.(Breakfast / Celebration Dinner)
Day 7 - Depart Maui
Wave farewell to Hawaiian hospitality, scenic beauty and rich culture on your transfer to Kahului Airport.(Breakfast)
- O’ahu: Join with your Travel Director and new friends for a Welcome Dinner at Duke’s Waikiki on Waikiki Beach, where you’ll enjoy great island favorites.
- Maui: Choose from a selection of Dine Around experiences at the acclaimed restaurants of the resort or experience a traditional Polynesian event at Drums of the Pacific Lu’au, where you’ll have a VIP dining seat to watch a show of hula dancing, fire-dancing and song while diving into an all-you-can-eat buffet full of local specialties.
- Maui: Savour a Farm-and-Sea-to-Table Lunch at Pacific’o in Lahaina served on the beach, with uninterrupted views of the blue Pacific Ocean.
- Maui: Lunch at the unusually located Haillemaile General Store, which has attracted locals and food connoisseurs from around the world for more than three decades.
- Maui: Celebrate the last evening of your trip with your Travel Director and fellow travelers at one of the hotel’s award-winning restaurants.
- Dining Summary: 6 Breakfasts (B), 1 Lunch (L), 2 Dinners (D) and 2 Dinners with wine (DW).
- Maui: A Local Expert provides a fascinating presentation of the ecology of the islands and how different species have evolved into the unique, yet delicate life forms that survive today. This private event is exclusively for Insight Vacation guests.
Top Rated Highlights
- O’ahu: Pay tribute to the service men and women of the United States Armed Forces at the serene National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, originally opened in 1949.
- O’ahu: A Local Expert Your Travel Director will take you around the important landmarks of the Historic District in downtown Honolulu, including statues and buildings of significance in Hawaiian history.
- O’ahu: Drive through the exciting area of Honolulu’s Chinatown, home to hawkers selling their wares in the market, alongside noodle stands and independent galleries. See hip bars in converted lofts and the art deco Hawaii Theater Center.
- O’ahu: Walk through the open-air International Market Place, home to over 80 curated stores and Waikiki’s largest collection of restaurants at the open-air Grand Lanai.
- O’ahu: A scenic drive lets you admire the rugged eastern coastline of Oahu, with mesmerizing views of, beaches, such as Hanauma Bay, the Halona Blowhole and the “most dangerous beach in America” Sandy Beach.
- O’ahu: See marvelous museum displays on the pivotal events at Pearl Harbor. Step aboard the magnificent USS Arizona Memorial and travel back through time listening to the award-winning National Park Services’ USS Arizona Memorial Audio Tour.
- O’ahu: Your Local Expert takes you on a private guided visit of Iolani Palace, home to the Hawaiian monarchy until the archipelago became the 50th State of the United States. Admire the precious artifacts found throughout.
- Maui: Choose from a guided tour at the Maui Gold Pineapple Plantation or the Maui Golden Bee Experience with an experienced Beekeeper. Alternatively, enjoy a visit to Hali’imaile Distillery & Makai Glass Maui.
- Maui: Visit the sacred state park of Iao Valley, with the towering Iao Needle set against emerald peaks. Hear about the ferocious battle here that changed the course of history for Hawaii.
- Maui: Check out the Lahaina Historic District with your Travel Director, seeing the significant places of this former capital city of Hawaii and whaling port, home to the 150-year old Banyan Tree, and what is left of King Kamehameha I Brick Palace.
- Maui: Discover the charming town of Makawao, previously listed as one of the top 25 arts destinations in the United States. This eclectic town has preserved its old facades and is now a thriving hub with one foot still in its plantation past.
- Maui: Join the evening program at “the World’s Best Hotel for Stargazing” to have the skies clearly mapped out for you.
What to expect
- We have enhanced our existing hygiene protocols to align with the latest guidance following COVID-19.
- All Travel Directors and Drivers have been trained by our fully qualified Training Manager in well-being and hygiene protocols.
- Our Travel Directors are also trained to react and activate protocol should any unexpected issues arise on the trip.
- Physical distancing measures have been implemented on our customized luxury coaches.
- Hand sanitizer is freely available on board for our guests to use throughout the day.
- We only work with establishments that we are confident will consistently adhere to our high well-being standards, which includes hotels, restaurants, sightseeing venues.
- Our operations and guest support teams are on call 24/7, so you can rest assured that you’re in good hands.
- While sightseeing guests to be allowed immediate entry on arrival with no queuing.
- The venues Insight Vacations travels to all have physical distancing measures in all public areas.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times. If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport.
Hygiene and Safety Protocols for Insight Vacations Tours
Insight Vacations has introduced these enhanced hygiene protocols – for you and team members.
You can travel with Insight Vacations and be assured that their team has put numerous new measures in place to elevate their hygiene standards and protocols. The well-being of guests and team has always been, and always will be, their primary concern.
In this new, fast changing Covid-19 era, Insight Vacations is doing all they can to adapt to new requirements and expectations. Here are some important new steps and procedures that they have implemented to enhance hygiene protocols, to comply with physical distancing requirements by relevant government authorities and to give you the peace of mind when you are traveling during these new times.Expertly Trained Travel Directors
Travel Director training equips them with enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures. During your trip, they will operate with a duty of care and monitor the hygiene etiquette of the guests, reacting and advising as needed, to ensure high standards are maintained. Before you travel, Insight Vacations will also keep you well informed about new protocols required in these areas, and ask that you cooperate with and heed the advice and direction of Travel Directors while on your trip. The Travel Directors have preventative measures in place to try and ensure your well-being and in the event that any unexpected issues arise on trip, they will activate additional protocols.Stringent On-the-Road Protocols
The customized luxury coaches are sanitised before the start of your trip and have always been kept to very high standards. Following the outbreak of COVID-19, Insight Vacations have taken additional measures to elevate hygiene and sanitary practices in accordance with guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and as required, applicable government regulations. The Driver training provides them with the latest hygiene protocols. They will clean and disinfect all surfaces including handrails, door handles, tables, seats, air-conditioning filters and overhead lockers on a daily basis. All the guests are asked to follow hygiene practices recommended by the World Health Organisation including the thorough and regular washing of hands and sanitising when required. Hand sanitiser is freely available on board for your use throughout the day. Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves with you, and additional hand sanitiser to make you feel comfortable, as these will be required to be worn in public in some countries. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays and wipes will be available for guest distribution on all trips.A Full Team of Support 24/7
It’s not just your Travel Director and Driver who will be taking care of you. Behind the scenes, the operations and guest support teams are in contact with them and on call 24/7, so you can rest assured that you’re in good hands.Physical Distancing
Adapting to the right size groups, based on government distancing requirements, you can rest assured that you will travel with the comfort of your own personal space. Have peace of mind that all of the experiences, hotels and restaurants you’ll enjoy on your trip have been vetted to ensure they adhere to physical distancing and hygiene guidelines.Trusted Partners, Exceptional Standards
Insight Vacations is very selective in who they work with and choose to only use hotels, restaurants, ground handlers and venues that take the well-being of the guests as seriously as Insight Vacations does and agrees to meet expected guidelines and specifications. Insight Vacations only works with establishments that they are confident will consistently adhere to their high standards.Always in the Know
As part of The Travel Corporation (TTC) , Insight Vacations is kept up to date with all government advisories and travel alerts on a daily basis and is continually in touch with all of the partners on the ground in each destination. Also, rest assured that during your trip, the teams work to ensure the supplier partners (hotels, restaurants, museums and other venues) are also applying the same standard to these new hygiene and distancing protocols, to the extent possible.
Question: How many suitcases can I take with me on my trip?
Question: Is Airfare Included in the Price?
This trip was one of my best. The itinerary was just right. Everything went to perfection
This was my third trip with Insight Tours. It was a very good tour. I chose Insight because of their itinerary for this particular tour.
The best of the trip, definitely the staff! Thanks!
Best price for the tour when you book with Affordable Tours
Insight took wonderful care of us
We had a wonderful experience, as always. We are excited to plan our next trip with Rachel. We love Insight Tours. They are consistently wonderful, as is Rachel
We love Insight Vacations! This was our 12th tour!
It was a wonderful trip of a lifetime
Great trip, Affordable Tours did an outstanding in booking this trip and was one of the best we have taken. The person that we worked with (Tamara) was very courteous, professional and knowledgeable in getting us get the best price available for the tour.
Nina was very helpful and made great recommendations based on her experience as a travel agent. I will highly recommend her to my friends when they are ready to make travel plans! Excellent!!!
Our Insight tour was excellent in every way. The accommodations, meals, bus, were all very high quality. The tour director and bus driver were experienced and friendly. The tour itself was fascinating as were many of the optionals.
Everything about this Insight tour was excellent. Great hotels/locations, wonderful choices for the included dinners and the included excursions were all great. Little or no options needed for this trip. Best of all was the Tour Manager, Keith McKenzie. His time management, knowledge of the areas where the hotels were located and the sites we visited were above and beyond our expectations. He was very knowledgeable and especially entertaining and his love for his job was evident at all times.
Loved my trip with Insight Tours. Absolutely wonderful.
Excellent tour director and driver. Nice hotels that were clean and offered excellent food.
This was my first experience with a tour package. I was very pleased with my experience. I will use this company again in the future and recommend it to others.
Call Us Now 1-800-935-2620
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-935-2620. No robots here!
Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!