Dates & Prices
|Start Date||End Date||Offers||Brochure|
|Jul 06, 2021||Jul 18, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Oct 05, 2021||Oct 17, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Nov 09, 2021||Nov 21, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Feb 01, 2022||Feb 13, 2022||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Mar 01, 2022||Mar 13, 2022||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
Save 10% Off this Tour - Guaranteed!
Book With Flexibility
- Peace of Mind
Complimentary "Peace of Mind" Travel Plan. Change your travel plans until 30 days before your trip
- Change Destination / Vacation
Change to a different destination or vacation with the Travcorp Family of Brands.
- Change Dates
Choose new departure dates if your plans change.
- Great Service
Award-winning service, low prices, client satisfaction
From the Great Barrier Reef to the Red Centre of the Outback, Australia boasts a plethora of extraordinary natural wonders. This immersive journey is a showcase of vast tropical rainforests, otherworldly rock formations and ancient indigenous culture. Listen to the sounds of the didgeridoo at a hosted starlit dinner in Uluṟu and take in the iconic sights of Sydney aboard a yacht.
Welcome to Cairns.On arrival at the airport, you’ll be welcomed and transferred to your hotel. In the evening meet your Travelling Concierge and fellow travellers for a Welcome Dinner at the Reef House Restaurant, where you will enjoy a meal made from seasonal ingredients as you overlook the crystal-clear water of the Coral Sea.(Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: The Reef House Palm Cove, Cairns.
The Ancient Daintree Rainforest and Indigenous Culture.A UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Daintree National Park is the largest continuous area of tropical rainforest on the Australian continent. Join your Local Expert for a fascinating exploration into this ancient rainforest and learn about the close relationship the indigenous Kuku Yalanji people have with their land. Lunch is served in the quaint Daintree village. Return to your hotel, where you have the evening at your leisure.(Breakfast / Lunch)Accommodation: The Reef House Palm Cove, Cairns.
Meals: Breakfast Lunch
Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef.Visible from space, the Great Barrier Reef is a place of great ecological value and beauty. Experience its magic as you cruise out to the Outer Reef to enjoy the day relaxing onboard, or take to the water to discover spectacular coral formations and a world of unique marine creatures, as you snorkel around underwater gardens. Lunch is served outdoors on the pontoon.(Breakfast / Lunch)Accommodation: The Reef House Palm Cove, Cairns.
Meals: Breakfast Lunch
Into the Outback.Depart the holiday hotspot of Cairns, flying to Uluru, the heart of Australia. The domes of Kata Tjuta are your first stop. Join your Travelling Concierge for a guided walk deep through whistling Walpa Gorge, tracing the cultural significance of Kata Tjuta’s ancient rocky domes. In the late afternoon, venture into the spiritual midst of Uluru in time to enjoy sparkling wine and a spectacular sunset.(Breakfast)Accommodation: Sails in the Desert Hotel, Ayers Rock Resort, Uluru.
Uluṟu and Kata Tjuṯa.Experience the renowned Field of Light – 50,000 hand-crafted glass spheres of coloured light – a magical sight to behold. Wander through the paths and then, from the dune-top, watch as the dawn creeps across the desert plain and lights up Uluru. Later, spend time at the base of Uluru’s red slopes, embracing the timeless stories of the Anangu people, whose rock art you’ll have the opportunity to view. Visit the Mutitjulu Waterhole, home to the Anangu’s wanampi, an ancestral water snake. Then venture to the Uluru-Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre, where you’ll learn about the strong connection shared over millennia between the Anangu and this ancient land. Explore the Tjukurpa Tunnel and read about the history and flora and fauna of the park. This evening meet the magical stars of the Southern Hemisphere at the sensational Sounds of Silence Dinner.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: Sails in the Desert Hotel, Ayers Rock Resort, Uluru.
Meals: Breakfast Dinner
Spectacular Sunrise.Witness a mesmerising sunrise over Uluru before returning to your hotel for breakfast. From here you’ll travel towards Kings Canyon. Your next stop is Curtin Springs Station. Learn about the legacy of the Severin family and their wrangling heritage and then kick back in true Aussie-style at a barbecue lunch. Continue to your destination, Kings Canyon Resort.(Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: Kings Canyon Resort.
Meals: Breakfast Lunch Dinner
Desert and Canyons.Perfect for observing the changing colours of the landscape, today you're off on a sunrise 6km rim walk exploration of spectacular Kings Canyon. Highlights include the domed ‘Lost City’, and the luscious ‘Garden of Eden’. If you’d prefer a more relaxed walk, you can explore the boulder-strewn Canyon Creek Bed, getting up close to the native plants and birdlife that call this part of the world home. Afterwards you’re travelling past the vast outback landscape towards Alice Springs at the foot of the MacDonnell Ranges. Join your Alice Springs hosts this evening for a barbecue dinner around a campfire.(Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: Alice Springs Lasseters.
Meals: Breakfast Lunch Dinner
Alice Springs to Sydney.Spend some time at the School of the Air to learn about the technology used to teach children in these remote areas, and the Royal Flying Doctor Service to see how this organisation is saving lives in the outback. Later, you’ll fly to Sydney, where you have a free evening to explore this vibrant city.(Breakfast)Accommodation: The Langham, Sydney.
Blue Mountains National Park.Travel to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Blue Mountains National Park, known for its dramatic landscapes. See the Three Sisters rock formations, marvel at Bridal Veil Falls and embark on a peaceful wilderness walk. Enjoy lunch at your leisure, before arriving at your hotel. Later meet your fellow travellers for a delicious dinner made from spectacular local produce.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: Lilianfels Resort and Spa, Katoomba.
Meals: Breakfast Dinner
Hunter Valley Wine Country.Take in vistas of pristine landscapes, as you travel north towards the Hunter Valley for a day of fine cuisine and wine. On arrival, you'll enjoy a private wine tasting at one of the region’s renowned wineries, followed by an exquisite tasting lunch. Spend the rest of the afternoon at your leisure at your boutique hotel, perhaps opting for a massage at the spa? Enjoy dinner this evening at your hotel.(Breakfast / Lunch with Wine / Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: voco Kirkton Park Hunter Valley.
Meals: Breakfast Lunch Dinner
Set sail on Sydney Harbour.Prepare for a day of sailing on iconic Sydney Harbour. Join a skilled crew for a sailing experience on Sydney Harbour and take in views of Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and the secluded coves surrounded by multimillion-dollar mansions. Enjoy the evening at your leisure, perhaps dining at one of the city’s popular restaurants?(Breakfast)Accommodation: The Langham, Sydney.
Sydney Sightseeing and the Opera House.With your Travelling Conceirge, see the city’s beachside Eastern Suburbs and take a stroll along the scenic coastal path. In the afternoon, enjoy a VIP tour of the famous Sydney Opera House, before enjoying a Celebration Dinner at Peter Gilmore’s iconic Bennelong Restaurant, set in the sails of the Sydney Opera House.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: The Langham, Sydney.
Meals: Breakfast Dinner
Farewell Sydney.After breakfast, bid farewell to your fellow travellers and transfer to the airport for your onward journey.(Breakfast)
- Palm Cove: Savour a meal made from local seasonal ingredients, as you overlook the stunning crystal-clear water of the Coral Sea at Reef House Restaurant.
- Alice Springs: As the sun sets over the otherworldly landscapes of the Outback, prepare for dinner in a bush setting. Join your Alice Springs hosts for a barbecue around a campfire, as the Milky Way lights up the sky.
- Curtin Springs: Enjoy a BBQ lunch at a family-owned ranch, home to 4,000 head of cattle, and talk to the locals about what life is like in the unforgiving Outback.
- Uluṟu: As the sun sets and darkness falls, listen to the sounds of a didgeridoo and enjoy a feast of fine local cuisine during the award-winning Sounds of Silence dinner.
- Hunter Valley: Discover one of Australia’s most famous wine regions, as you enjoy a privately hosted wine tasting at a boutique winery, followed by an exquisite light lunch.
- Dining Summary: 12 Breakfasts (B), 4 Lunches (L), 1 Lunches with Wine (LW) and 7 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee.
- Daintree Rainforest: Join your Local Expert to learn about the relationship the indigenous Kuku Yalanji people have with their land in the Daintree National Park.
- Great Barrier Reef: Take to the water and discover spectacular coral formations and a world of unique marine creatures, as you snorkel around underwater gardens.
- Alice Springs: Explore Alice Springs with your Local Expert.
- Kings Canyon: Take a walk with your Local Expert to explore the red rock cliffs of Kings Canyon.
- Kings Canyon: Rise with the sun and embark on a vigorous 6 kilometre Rim Walk at Kings Canyon with awe-inspiring views from Cotterill’s Lookout.
- Uluṟu: Arrive at the Uluṟu-Kata Tjuṯa National Park and watch the sun dip beyond the horizon, as you enjoy canapes and wine.
- Kata Tjuta: Join your Travelling Concierge as you take a guided walk through the sacred Walpa Gorge.
- Uluṟu: Watch the magical sunrise over Uluru as you are enchanted by the magical 'Field of Light' art installation.
- Blue Mountains: Enjoy the natural wonder that is the Blue Mountains, known for its dramatic landscapes.
- Hunter Valley: Enjoy the natural landscapes as you head north to the wine region of the Hunter Valley.
- Sydney: Join a skilled sailing crew onboard a sailing yacht and take in views of Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and the secluded coves surrounded by multimillion-dollar mansions.
- Rural Hotels: In the remote areas of Australia, Luxury Gold stays at the best available properties. Hotels are simpler in style with clean rooms and private facilities.
- Cairns: The Reef House is a tropical hideaway set against a backdrop of coconut palms and turquoise waters.
- Uluṟu: Situated in the heart of Australia’s Red Centre, this five-star hotel is a beautiful oasis amid the raw beauty of the Outback. It comes with a wellness spa, swimming-pool, gourmet restaurants and an impressive collection of indigenous artworks.
- Sydney: Placing you in the heart of The Rocks district with its cobbled streets and historic buildings, The Langham, Sydney embodies timeless style and boasts stunning views of the iconic Sydney Harbour.
- Blue Mountains: Set amid two acres of manicured gardens, Lilianfels Resort & Spa overlooks the most spectacular scenery. Designed to celebrate its Victorian origins, the ambiance of this resort reflects the romance of a bygone era.
- Hunter Valley: Set amidst acres of rolling hills, this boutique hotel offers the ultimate country escape with a variety of walking trails leading on from its gardens. It also boasts a Grecian-style heated indoor pool, spa and sauna, fitness centre, and tennis courts.
- Sydney: Embark on a VIP tour of the famous Sydney Opera House, before enjoying a Celebration Dinner at Peter Gilmore’s Bennelong restaurant, set in the building's iconic sails.
Inclusive Luxury Gold Services
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Luxury Gold is proud to offer various modes of transportation, from luxury coach to Outback Luxury 4WD coach and more, so that you always travel in comfort and experience your journey and destination in the best possible and most appropriate way.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary, available on departures with 15 or more guests.
- At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates, on Days 4 and 8 for your required internal-holiday flights that have been booked separately and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold. Guests will be transferred with fellow Luxury Gold Travellers that arrive on the same flight.
Health and Safety Protocols for Luxury Gold Tours
Luxury Gold has introduced these enhanced hygiene protocols – for you and team members.
You can travel with Luxury Gold and be assured that their team has put numerous new measures in place to elevate their hygiene standards and protocols. The well-being of guests and team has always been, and always will be, their primary concern.
In this new, fast changing Covid-19 era, Luxury Gold is doing all they can to adapt to new requirements and expectations. Here are some important new steps and procedures that they have implemented to enhance hygiene protocols, to comply with physical distancing requirements by relevant government authorities and to give you the peace of mind when you are traveling during these new times.Expertly Trained Travel Directors
Travel Director training equips them with enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures. During your trip, they will operate with a duty of care and monitor the hygiene etiquette of the guests, reacting and advising as needed, to ensure high standards are maintained. Before you travel, Luxury Gold will also keep you well informed about new protocols required in these areas, and ask that you cooperate with and heed the advice and direction of Travel Directors while on your trip. The Travel Directors have preventative measures in place to try and ensure your well-being and in the event that any unexpected issues arise on trip, they will activate additional protocols.Stringent On-the-Road Protocols
The customized luxury coaches are sanitised before the start of your trip and have always been kept to very high standards. Following the outbreak of COVID-19, Luxury Gold have taken additional measures to elevate hygiene and sanitary practices in accordance with guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and as required, applicable government regulations. The Driver training provides them with the latest hygiene protocols. They will clean and disinfect all surfaces including handrails, door handles, tables, seats, air-conditioning filters and overhead lockers on a daily basis. All the guests are asked to follow hygiene practices recommended by the World Health Organisation including the thorough and regular washing of hands and sanitising when required. Hand sanitiser is freely available on board for your use throughout the day. Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves with you, and additional hand sanitiser to make you feel comfortable, as these will be required to be worn in public in some countries. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays and wipes will be available for guest distribution on all trips.A Full Team of Support 24/7
It’s not just your Travel Director and Driver who will be taking care of you. Behind the scenes, the operations and guest support teams are in contact with them and on call 24/7, so you can rest assured that you’re in good hands.Physical Distancing
Adapting to the right size groups, based on government distancing requirements, you can rest assured that you will travel with the comfort of your own personal space. Have peace of mind that all of the experiences, hotels and restaurants you’ll enjoy on your trip have been vetted to ensure they adhere to physical distancing and hygiene guidelines.Trusted Partners, Exceptional Standards
Luxury Gold is very selective in who they work with and choose to only use hotels, restaurants, ground handlers and venues that take the well-being of the guests as seriously as Luxury Gold does and agrees to meet expected guidelines and specifications. Luxury Gold only works with establishments that they are confident will consistently adhere to their high standards.Always in the Know
As part of The Travel Corporation (TTC) , Luxury Gold is kept up to date with all government advisories and travel alerts on a daily basis and is continually in touch with all of the partners on the ground in each destination. Also, rest assured that during your trip, the teams work to ensure the supplier partners (hotels, restaurants, museums and other venues) are also applying the same standard to these new hygiene and distancing protocols, to the extent possible.
Question: How many suitcases can I take with me on my trip?
Question: Is Airfare Included in the Price?
The guide was fabulous. The hotels wonderful.
Truly enjoyed all aspects of the Luxury Gold trip and will definitely look into more trips with them in the future.
Call Us Now 1-800-935-2620
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-935-2620. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!