Dates & Prices
|Start Date||End Date||Offers||Brochure|
|Apr 15, 2021||May 05, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|May 13, 2021||Jun 02, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Jun 03, 2021||Jun 23, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Jun 17, 2021||Jul 07, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Jul 01, 2021||Jul 21, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Jul 15, 2021||Aug 04, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Aug 05, 2021||Aug 25, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Aug 19, 2021||Sep 08, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Sep 09, 2021||Sep 29, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Sep 23, 2021||Oct 13, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
Save 10% Off this Tour - Guaranteed!
$99 Deposits on Worldwide Vacations
$99 Deposits on Worldwide Vacations
*Terms & Conditions: $99 per person deposit valid for new bookings only made between June 15, 2020 – December 17, 2020. Deposit due at time of booking. Applicable for travel September 1, 2020 – October 31, 2021. $99 Deposit is combinable with Early Payment Discount, Early Booking Discount, Last Minute Deals, year-round savings and exclusive partner offers. An additional deposit is required at 120 days for select Europe, USA/Canada, Asia and Africa trips that include internal segments. Offer is not applicable to group deposit but can be applied for travelers booking within the group block. Offer based on availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. CST No. 20687545-20. Temporary changes to standard terms and conditions apply to new bookings until further notice. This penalty waiver allows you to change the destination and/or trip you are traveling on. If you choose a trip or departure that is more expensive than the original, you are responsible for the difference in price; if the trip or departure is less expensive than the original, a future travel credit will be issued for the difference. Normal penalties apply for full cancellation without rebooking or cancellations within 30 days of departure. Please note, airlines may impose different change policies, and if you declined travel insurance, you are responsible for any airline cancellation penalties. Other conditions apply.
Young Travelers Save up to 10%
Young Travelers Save up to 10%
Must be aged 5–17 at time of travel and accompanied by at least one adult sharing a twin room. Discounts are limited to one per room. Excludes train and/or cruise portions of trips. Does not apply to Egypt, South Africa, India, Japan, Australia or New Zealand trips. Discounts and savings only apply to the land portion of your vacation and are not applicable to extra nights’ accommodations, optional extensions, airfares, taxes and fees, flight supplements, surcharges and airport transfers. Sometimes more than one discount can apply. Eastern Mediterranean trips may have additional restrictions.
Family and Group Discounts - Save up to 5%
Family and Group Discounts - Save up to 5%
Family and groups save up to 5%. Available when 9-15 guests are together on the same booking. Discounts and savings only apply to the land portion of your vacation and are not applicable to extra nights’ accommodations, optional extensions, airfares, taxes and fees, flight supplements, surcharges and airport transfers. Sometimes more than one discount can apply. Eastern Mediterranean trips may have additional restrictions. Family and group discounts do not apply to South Africa, Asia, Egypt, Australia, New Zealand or India journeys, nor to any cruise portion or the Rocky Mountaineer Train.
Book Two Trips and save up to $315
Book Two Trips and save up to $315
All trips must be on the same booking number to qualify. Excludes train and/or cruise portions of trips. Does not apply to Egypt, India, Asia, Australia or New Zealand trips. Discounts and savings only apply to the land portion of your vacation and are not applicable to extra nights’ accommodations, optional extensions, airfares, taxes and fees, flight supplements, surcharges and airport transfers. Sometimes more than one discount can apply. Eastern Mediterranean trips may have additional restrictions
Triple Room Discount
Triple Room Discount
Triple rooms are suitable for two adults and one child (three adults may find rooms too small as they often have one double and one foldaway bed and limited suitcase space). Triple rooms are limited on cruises and not available on all trips. Discounts and savings only apply to the land portion of your vacation and are not applicable to extra nights’ accommodations, optional extensions, airfares, taxes and fees, flight supplements, surcharges and airport transfers. Sometimes more than one discount can apply. Eastern Mediterranean trips may have additional restrictions
5% Club Bon Voyage Savings
5% Club Bon Voyage Savings
Discounts and savings only apply to the land portion of your vacation and are not applicable to extra nights’ accommodations, optional extensions, airfares, taxes and fees, flight supplements, surcharges and airport transfers. Sometimes more than one discount can apply. Eastern Mediterranean trips may have additional restrictions. 5% savings is not valid on all itineraries and/or departure dates. Savings may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Offer is capacity controlled and applies to new bookings only. Additional restrictions may apply.
Book With Flexibility
- Peace of Mind
Complimentary "Peace of Mind" Travel Plan. Change your travel plans until 30 days before your trip
- Change Destination / Vacation
Change to a different destination or vacation with the Travcorp Family of Brands.
- Change Dates
Choose new departure dates if your plans change.
- Great Service
Award-winning service, low prices, client satisfaction
Head to the Islands of Britain and Ireland for a stately journey across rugged, fairy-tale lands. A storyteller’s paradise, you’ll uncover the essence of Britain and the natural elements of Ireland, meeting some colourful characters along the way. From esteemed author and Dubliner Trevor White, to Killarney locals and a Royal House Guard in London, you’re in for a trip rich in history, with fascinating local insights and lots of laughter! Travel in elegant style, stay at the most sought-after addresses, dine at Michelin-starred restaurants and savour local specialities. And of course, no trip to this part of the world would be complete without trying esteemed local delicacies, including Guinness in Ireland and a delicious English scone.
Welcome to London.On arrival at London Heathrow Airport, you will begin your journey with a transfer in an executive car, along with other guests arriving at a similar time, to the luxurious Rubens at the Palace, an exquisite five-star hotel overlooking Buckingham Palace. A part of the Red Carnation Hotel Collection, the Rubens is yours to explore, as you spend the day at leisure. At 18:00 meet your Travelling Concierge and travel companions for a Welcome Dinner hosted at the English Grill Restaurant.(Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: The Rubens at the Palace, London.
Traditions and Treasures of London.A modern-day hub of culture and commerce, and once the centre of an empire, London is undoubtedly one of the world’s greatest cities, teeming with millions of stories. Your Travelling Concierge will introduce you to a Local Expert – a passionate resident who will share fascinating stories about the city, as you explore the city to see Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey. You will then continue past Downing Street, Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly Circus. Visit the Household Cavalry Museum, uncover the secret messages hidden within a cavalryman's uniform and try on the royal uniform for yourself. Spend the afternoon shopping at Harrods, listening to the soapbox orators of Speaker’s Corner or viewing the masterpieces in the National Gallery. Enjoy dinner as you please. Should you want to venture beyond your hotel, ask your knowledgeable Travelling Concierge for restaurant recommendations. In the evening, once the crowds have gone home, experience a private tour of the Tower of London. A serving Yeoman Warder will greet you on arrival, accompanying you through the grounds and regaling you with stories of the history and importance of this seat of British power. You will then learn about the Ceremony of the Keys, carried out every night by the Yeoman Warder, without fail, for the past 700 years. The Yeoman Warder provides a history of the tradition and explains the etiquette of handling the keys before you are privy to witnessing this ancient gate-closing ritual.(Breakfast)Accommodation: The Rubens at the Palace, London.
Stonehenge and Georgian Bath.Begin your journey this morning at the mysterious Stonehenge, and stand in awe of the scale of arguably Britain's most best-known UNESCO World Heritage Site. Continue your travels to the Georgian city of Bath where people have been indulging in the healing waters for millennia. Take a walk along streets lined with exquisite architecture and immerse yourself within the city's contemporary atmosphere. This evening unwind in chic cocktail bars and welcoming traditional pubs, or explore the evening scene that embraces comedy, live music and theatre. Ask your Travelling Concierge for recommendations.(Breakfast)Accommodation: Francis Hotel, Bath.
Explore Bath.Start the day with a visit to the original Roman Baths and Georgian Pump Room, one of the greatest religious spas of the ancient world and imagine how Romans once gathered to relish the good life. The rest of the day is yours to explore the many different sites that Bath has to offer and walk the streets that Jane Austin did. For many Bath is synonymous with the English writer Jane Austen. The author of Pride and Prejudice and Persuasion lived here in the early 1800s and used the city as a setting for two of her novels. This evening enjoy a spectacular Highlight Dinner at Hywel Jones by Lucknam Park, a Michelin-starred restaurant.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: Francis Hotel, Bath.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Cotswolds, Stratford-Upon-Avon and York.Journey through the Cotswolds, famous for gentle rolling hillsides known as "wolds", green river valleys and historic market towns. Arrive in Stratford-Upon-Avon, the birthplace of Shakespeare with time to explore this famous market town and have lunch. Your journey continues to the medieval city of York. York is like nowhere else in England with cobbled streets, quaint tearooms and gothic buildings.(Breakfast)Accommodation: The Grand Hotel & Spa, York.
Medieval Wonders of York.Step back in time as you explore the medieval streets of York and learn about its lively characters. Once an important centre of Roman occupation in England, this is a storybook city surrounded by a large stone wall dating back to the 13th century. Experience York Your Way with a choice of two outstanding experiences today. Either join a Local Expert for a historic walk on the famous city walls - the longest medieval walls in England - and appreciate spectacular views of the river and the Old Town. Alternatively, embark on a leisurely guided tour to the York Minster, the largest medieval cathedral in Northern Europe and one of the most outstanding Gothic buildings in the world. This afternoon, journey to Castle Howard, one of Britain's finest historic houses. On arrival you will be escorted to the Grecian Hall for a delicious, traditional English afternoon tea. Once the castle has closed its doors, receive a private, after-hours visit with a guide who will show you the intricate architecture and share with you the history of the house. You will have some time to explore the best parts of the gardens before returning to York for an evening at leisure.(Breakfast / Afternoon Tea)Accommodation: The Grand Hotel & Spa, York.
The Wild and Poetic Lake District.The rugged and dramatic beauty of the English Lake District famously inspired 19th century writers such as Beatrix Potter and William Wordsworth. Experience the charms of a bygone era, as you step onboard a historic steam train at the Lakeside & Haverthwaite Railway Station for a short ride along the southern banks of the lake. Journey through mystical forests to the lakeside town of Bowness-on-Windermere with a chance to explore, before continuing to your hotel located at Ullswater, considered by some to be the most beautiful of the English lakes. This evening, enter the dramatic ruins of Lowther Castle and take time to explore the ancient grounds. Enjoy a private dinner in the sculpture gallery which overlooks the castle gardens.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: Leeming House, Ullswater, English Lake District.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Alnwick Castle.Journey to majestic Alnwick Castle and explore its magnificent interiors. Join a Local Expert for an in-depth exploration of the 11th century castle, with its striking medieval architecture and see why it was featured in the Harry Potter films. Your travels continue to the beautiful Scottish capital of Edinburgh where you have an evening to enjoy at your leisure. Your Travelling Concierge is a treasure-trove of knowledge and will happily guide you to the best local restaurants and attractions. During August, you’re invited to witness The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo, one of the most spectacular military concerts on earth and a celebration of the history, heritage and colours of Scotland’s regiments both near and far. Hosted every August, this renowned international showcase of military pageantry boasts performers from forty-eight countries. Enjoy the sounds and sights of bagpipes rising, drums cracking through the night air and performers dressed in tunics, kilts and tartans with Edinburgh Castle, lit up in colour, providing a dramatic backdrop. [CC] If you are travelling on a Chairman's Collection departure, you will meet Her Grace, The Duchess of Northumberland as she personally welcomes you for a private tour of her beloved garden. You are also introduced to the Head Gardener, Trevor Jones, who will lead you past a labyrinth, the serpent garden and ornate fountains, as you listen to the fascinating story of how The Duchess restored this exquisite garden to its former 18th century glory over the last twenty years. Admire this masterpiece of passion and dedication, which remains a work in progress, before indulging in a seasonal lunch. This experience will be in addition to the existing itinerary. [/CC](Breakfast)Accommodation: Kimpton Charlotte Square Hotel, Edinburgh.
Highlights of Beautiful Edinburgh.Enjoy a visit to magnificent Edinburgh Castle, Scotland's most visited landmark. Skip the queue and join a Local Expert for a guided exploration of the castle grounds. Learn about the castle’s tumultuous history and appreciate panoramic views of the city below. Travel along Princes Street, past the Gothic Sir Walter Scott Monument, and continue down the Royal Mile to the gates of the Palace of Holyroodhouse, the principal residence of Scottish royalty since the 16th century. In true Gaelic style, meet a professional bagpiper, who is said to have been the Queen Mother’s favourite. Be enchanted as you listen to iconic music and fascinating tales about Scottish culture, whilst enjoying tea and scones. Raise a glass this evening to new friendships and a memorable journey, as we toast during our Celebration Dinner.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: Kimpton Charlotte Square Hotel, Edinburgh.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Edinburgh to Belfast.Enjoy a morning at leisure before being transferred to the airport for your flight to Belfast, the energetic, memorable capital of Northern Ireland. On arrival you will be welcomed by a representative before a private transfer to your luxurious home for the next three nights. Located in the heart of Belfast City Centre, you'll have time to get settled in your Executive Room before joining your Travelling Concierge and fellow travelling companions at 18:00 for a Welcome Dinner at a local restaurant.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: Grand Central Hotel, Belfast.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Highlights of Belfast.Delve into Northern Ireland's inspiring and heartbreaking history in Belfast. Begin the day by heading to the Titanic Belfast Museum - the museum and monument are located on the site where the RMS Titanic was built from 1909-1912. With your Local Expert enjoy a panoramic tour of Belfast, hear the history of the city and learn about the city's progress and current prosperity. You’ll also see the City Hall, Queen's University, Parliament Building at Stormont and murals indicating political sentiments of local residents. The rest of the day is yours at leisure. Why not ask your Travelling Concierge for tips on exploring the area or their advice on the best restaurants for trying local delicacies?(Breakfast)Accommodation: Grand Central Hotel, Belfast.
Giant's Causeway and Londonderry.See Northern Ireland's most spectacular geological wonders at the Giant's Causeway on a private tour with a local ranger who will explain its ancient history and impressive formation. Next, you'll head to Londonderry to meet Ronan, a Local Expert and one of Northern Ireland's best storytellers. The evening is yours at leisure, so why not head back to your luxury hotel and make the most of its facilities?(Breakfast)Accommodation: Grand Central Hotel, Belfast.
Vibrant Dublin.Today you'll make your way to Dublin. A haven for literary buffs and Guinness lovers, Ireland's unique capital is a hedonist's dream. Take a city tour with your Travelling Concierge to see O'Connell Street, Custom House and St. Patrick's Cathedral, before heading to the Little Museum of Dublin after hours. This experience looks to tap into Ireland's dynamic history in an animated way. You'll explore the museum with its founder, respected author Trevor White, who'll also provide you with a signed copy of his critically acclaimed book, 'Alfie.' Enjoy a glass of prosecco with him as you learn more about the lives of Dubliners.(Breakfast)Accommodation: Dylan Hotel, Dublin.
A Truly Irish Experience.Head to the iconic Guinness Storehouse, where you'll get to explore the venue before it opens to the public, with a private opportunity to learn how to pull the perfect pint. Enjoy a visit to the 9th century Book of Kells and a walk through the cobbled courtyards of Trinity College, accompanied by a local expert who will share their insights into the establishment’s impressive history. In the afternoon, enjoy some free time in Dublin. Why not head to the National Museum of Ireland or the Dublin City Gallery? This evening, delve into Dublin’s delights, dining at a pub in the centre of the city and watch it come to life. End your day by relaxing in your luxury boutique hotel.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: Dylan Hotel, Dublin.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Glendalough to Kilkenny.Enjoy a leisurely morning before heading to Glendalough, a glacial valley in County Wicklow, where you'll explore with a Local Expert. Continue to the medieval town of Kilkenny. Known as the Marble City, take a stroll on Kilkenny's medieval mile, which is a trail that links Kilkenny Castle to St. Canice's Cathedral and filled with shops, pubs, restaurants and picturesque alleyways. Your hotel for the night is Lyrath Estate, a beautiful, historic residence where you'll spend the night. End the day with a Michelin-starred dinner at Lady Helen and savour a menu prepared using locally-sourced ingredients.The dresscode at the establishment is smart (no jeans) and dress shoes are required. Gentlemen must also wear a jacket.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: Lyrath Estate, Kilkenny.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Banter in Blarney.Start your day in pretty Cashel, a small town in the south of Ireland, famous for its medieval buildings. See the spectacular Rock of Cashel, or St. Patrick's Rock, the traditional seat of the High Kings of Munster. Those looking to keep up with local Irish banter will enjoy a visit to Blarney Castle. Legend has it that kissing the Blarney Stone, a block of limestone built into the castle, gives you the gift of the gab. In the evening you'll enjoy dinner at the family-run Treyvaud's restaurant, which specialises in international cuisine. Later, try Irish dancing for yourself during a simple dance class with the Gaelic Roots, before settling in your VIP seats to watch the show.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: The Dunloe, Killarney.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Sweet Ring of Kerry.Enjoy a morning at leisure in the comfort of your luxurious, five-star hotel, before travelling through beautiful Killarney National Park, where sweeping mountains, lush lake lands and valleys await you as you drive along the iconic Ring of Kerry. Return to Killarney and take a scenic jaunting carriage ride through Killarney National Park. Enjoy a pint in one of Killarney's most popular pubs and perhaps stay to enjoy the local music later in the evening.(Breakfast)Accommodation: The Dunloe, Killarney.
Exploring Limerick.Take in the fresh, sea air, as you drive along the Dingle Peninsula. The area's craggy clifftops and rolling hills have inspired films such as 'Ryan's Daughter.' Head on to the village of Adare. Famous for its thatched-roof cottages and charm, this heritage town is a worthy detour for budding photographers looking to document their journey. Your travels continue to Limerick where your Travelling Concierge leads you on an orientation of the city. While here, you'll see St. Mary's Cathedral, the oldest and most historic building in Limerick, and the city's stone, where the Treaty of Limerick was signed in 1691.(Breakfast)Accommodation: The Savoy Hotel, Limerick.
Regal County Mayo.Travel through beautiful Country Clare to admire the breathtaking views of the 700-foot Cliffs of Moher. Continue to Galway, a harbour city that prides itself on its bustling streets and pubs, boutiques and quirky art galleries, where you'll explore with your Travelling Concierge. Journey on to the pretty village of Cong in County Mayo. Quaint in size but grand in character, this beautiful destination houses the famous Ashford Castle, where on arrival a lone piper escorts you over the drawbridge. This luxury hotel is where you'll stay the next two nights. Formerly home to the Guinness family, the hotel boasts sumptuous rooms, antique furniture and unique historic features at every turn. The castle is set upon an idyllic 350-acre estate, making it a dreamy location for a relaxing and picturesque retreat. In the evening you will dine at Cullen's at the Cottage, on the grounds of Ashford Castle this traditional thatched cottage used to be Cong Cinema.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: Ashford Castle, Cong.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Majestic Ashford Castle.Enjoy a relaxed start in your stately abode. During your leisure time why not head for a walk in its grounds and take in the plush exterior and crisp, fresh country air. Experience Ashford Castle Your Way with a choice between a unique falconry experience or a guided historical tour of the Castle. Your final day culminates with a Celebration Dinner at the esteemed George V Dining Room. Built specially for King George V in 1905, this room bestows a grand sense of occasion. Dine like royalty and share stories from the journey with your new-found friends, over dinner and wine.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: Ashford Castle, Cong.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Depart Shannon.It's time to say goodbye or 'slán' to your fellow travellers, as a transfer takes you to Shannon Airport.(Breakfast)
- London: Enjoy a grand Welcome Dinner at the luxurious Rubens at the Palace, an exquisite five-star hotel overlooking Buckingham Palace, hosted in the English Grill restaurant.
- Bath: Experience an exquisite Michelin-starred dinner at Restaurant Hywel Jones by Lucknam Park. Locally sourced, seasonal ingredients ensure the fullest flavours in a special tasting menu.
- York: Enjoy a traditional English cream tea in the Grecian Hall of Castle Howard.
- English Lake District: Enter the dramatic ruins of Lowther Castle and take time to explore through the ancient grounds. Enjoy a private dinner in the sculpture gallery which overlooks the castle gardens.
- Edinburgh: Be regaled by your own Scottish piper, tea and scones in one of Edinburgh's traditional Scottish bar and restaurants.
- Edinburgh: Be treated to a delightful meal, accompanied with drinks, as you toast to fond memories and new friends during your finale dinner.
- Belfast: Enjoy an à la carte Welcome Dinner at a local restaurant where you'll meet your Travelling Concierge and fellow travellers.
- Dublin: Enjoy Dublin like a local at a Gastropub in the centre of the city and watch it come to life.
- Kilkenny: Gourmet dining and opulent ambience, the Michelin-starred restaurant Lady Helen will capture your senses with its ambitious and visually impressive dishes using locally-sourced ingredients from the estate, the country and the coast.
- Killarney: Indulge in a two-course dinner at the family-run, Treyvaud's restaurant, which specialises in international food.
- Ashford Castle: Dine at Cullen's at the Cottage, this traditional thatched cottage used to be Cong Cinema.
- Ashford Castle: Toast to your time in Ireland during a Celebration Dinner fit for royalty at the esteemed George V dining room.
- Dining Summary: Dining Summary: 20 Breakfasts (B), 1 Afternoon Tea (AT) and 10 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee. Chairman's Collection Departures: 20 Breakfasts (B), 1 Afternoon Tea (AT), 1 Lunch with Wine (LW) and 10 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee.
- London: Visit the Horse Guards Parade and learn about the importance of a cavalryman's uniform as you wander through the Household Cavalry Museum. Try on the traditional uniform of the Royal Horse Guard.
- London: Meet a passionate resident, your Local Expert, who will share the city’s fascinating history, as you see Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey.
- London: Experience the Tower of London with a private tour led by a serving Yeoman Warder. See the quarters, chapel, place of beheading and prison towers where the Yeoman Warder explains the history and importance of each place.
- Stonehenge: Visit the mysterious circle of upright stones, which stand as strong today as they did 3,500 years ago.
- Bath: The City of Bath is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, built atop one of Britain's natural mineral springs. Visit the Roman Baths and Pump Room, built by the Romans over 2,000-years-ago as a place to wash and socialise.
- Bath: During an orientation you will see the Royal Crescent, Pulteney Bridge and Bath Abbey.
- Cotswolds: Journey through the Cotswolds which is among the most quintessential and unspoiled regions of England, famous for gentle, rolling hillsides known as ‘wolds’, green river valleys and historic market towns, where time has stood still for over 300 years.
- Windermere: Enjoy a nostalgic ride on a historic steam train through the Leven Valley to the Southern tip of Windermere.
- Bowness-on-Windermere: Led by your Travelling Concierge, enjoy the chance to explore this lakeside town.
- Alnwick: Explore majestic Alnwick Castle, steeped in history.
- Edinburgh: Visit magnificent Edinburgh Castle, Scotland’s most-visited tourist attraction. Join a Local Expert, who will share tales about the castle’s tumultuous past with panaromic views of this medieval city.
- Edinburgh: In true Gaelic style, meet a fabulously entertaining bagpiper and be enchanted as you listen to iconic music and fascinating tales about Scottish culture.
- Edinburgh: With a Local Expert, journey along Princes Street, past the Gothic Sir Walter Scott Monument, and continue down the Royal Mile to the gates of Holyrood Palace, the principal residence of Scottish royalty since the 16th century.
- Edinburgh: Board a short flight and travel from Edinburgh to Belfast.
- Belfast: Visit the Titanic Belfast with a Local Expert and hear about the ship's poignant history.
- Belfast: With your Local Expert enjoy a panoramic tour of Belfast, hear the history of the city and learn of the city's progress and current prosperity. You'll also see the City Hall, Queen's University, Parliament Building at Stormont and murals in different locations indicating political sentiments of local residents.
- Giant's Causeway: Visit this iconic site on a private tour with a wildlife ranger and learn more about this majestic phenomenon.
- Londonderry: Head to this pretty city with a Local Expert and arguably one of Northern Ireland's best storytellers.
- Dublin: Head on a city tour of Dublin with your Travelling Concierge, who will be able to share with you their expertise on the local area. You'll head to O'Connell Street, Custom House and Dublin Castle.
- Dublin: No trip to Ireland would be complete without a trip to the Guinness Storehouse. With Luxury Gold you’ll get the chance to explore the venue before it opens to public, along with getting a lesson on how to pull the perfect pint.
- Dublin: Visit the iconic 9th century Book of Kells and Trinity College with one of its own students.
- Glendalough: Enjoy visiting Glendalough (the valley of two lakes) where a Local Expert will guide you through this Monastic site so rich in history and intrigue.
- Cashel: Cashel is reputed to be the site of the conversion of the King of Munster by St. Patrick in the 5th century. See the spectacular Rock of Cashel, the traditional seat of the High Kings of Munster.
- Blarney: Take the opportunity to explore the grounds of this famous castle and it's gardens built nearly six hundred years ago with the woodwind walks, poison garden and see where so many have kissed the famous stone.
- Killarney: Take a scenic jaunting carriage ride through Killarney National Park. From its sweeping mountains to lush lake lands, you'll take in the breathtaking beauty of the Irish countryside in all its glory.
- Killarney: Visit J M Reidy's bar and enjoy a drink as you watch watch traditional live music.
- Ring of Kerry: Take in the beauty around you as you explore The Ring of Kerry on the Iveragh Peninsula - this scenic drive is one of the most famous in Ireland.
- Dingle Peninsula: Enjoy a scenic drive as you admire the area's craggy clifftops and rolling hills that have inspired films such as Ryan's Daughter.
- Adare: Admire its beauty during a village walk. Famous for thatched-roof cottages and pretty streets, this quaint haven offers idyllic photo opportunities.
- Limerick: Delve into the history of the city during an orientation with your Travelling Concierge. You'll get to see St Johns Castle, St Mary's Cathedral and the Treaty Stone.
- Cliffs of Moher: Stop by the Exhibition Centre that overlooks the Wild Atlantic Way from these majestic cliffs.
- Galway: Take in the beautiful surroundings on a guided city tour with your Travelling Concierge. You'll find bustling streets, fun boutiques and quirky art galleries in this vibrant harbour city.
- Ashford Castle: On arrival to Ashford Castle, you are escorted over the drawbridge by a lone piper for a majestic entrance fit for royalty.
- Ashford Castle: Live and dine like a royal at our stately abode and explore Ashford Castle Your Way. Once here you'll choose between a guided historical tour of the castle or a unique falconry experience.
- London: This historic hotel is located directly opposite the royal residence of Buckingham Palace. Recently fully refurbished, The 5-star Rubens At The Palace Hotel celebrates the very best of British. From the red tail-coated doormen, to themed bedrooms & suites, to the Royal Afternoon Tea, served daily in the Palace Lounge. With three restaurants and bars, there are plenty of bar and dining experiences to choose from, and a particular highlight is the English Grill Restaurant, where Executive chef Ben Kelliher leads a talented team to create the most delicious cuisine in the most elegant of settings.
- Bath: Located in the historic heart of Bath, the elegant Francis Hotel is set in an 18th century townhouse overlooking leafy Queen Square. It houses an impressive art collection and offers luxurious accommodation complete with a tea room, lounges and bars.
- York: Housed in the iconic former headquarters of the prestigious North Eastern Railway Company, the five-star Grand Hotel places you minutes away from museums, shops and the River Ouse. It boasts elegant guest bedrooms, a restaurant and bar, and a luxury spa uniquely situated in underground vaults.
- English Lake District: Set in the heart of the spectacular English Lake District, Leeming House is a short walk away from the shores of Ullswater. Its lounges and elegant guest bedrooms offer unparalleled views over some of the UK's most glorious countryside.
- Edinburgh: Considered one of the best places to stay in Edinburgh, The Glasshouse is a five-star boutique hotel situated in the historic heart of the city. With beautifully appointed guest suites and fine seasonal dining, the hotel’s expansive roof garden is what sets it apart.
- Belfast: Perfectly placed in the Linen Quarter, this luxury hotel with art deco nods and high ceilings is simply beautiful. A spectacular hub for exploring Cathedral Quarter’s charming cobbled streets, pubs and eateries.
- Dublin: Welcome to Dublin's leading five-star boutique hotel. Situated in an exclusive Victorian neighborhood, the Dylan Hotel, offers luxurious, contemporary comfort. From its extravagant entrance to its chic bedroom décor, you'll be placed just moments away from Dublin's top restaurants, shops and night life. The hotel also houses the award-winning Tavern Restaurant and Dylan Bar.
- Kilkenny: A history lover's paradise, Lyrath Estate offers guests an elegant, old-world stay with all the modern amenities that can be expected from its five-star rating. With sweeping views of the Irish countryside and esteemed spa facilities, you'll not be disappointed with this decadent venue and its fairy-tale grounds.
- Killarney: Set on a luxurious, 64-acre estate, The Dunloe is a striking hotel set among the ruins of a 12th century castle. Its facilities offer guests the opportunity to horse ride, swim, fish, play tennis or simply relax in its spa. Food lovers can indulge in its restaurant, which offers locally sourced delicacies including Wild Atlantic fresh fish and Kerry lamb.
- Limerick: In the heart of the city, The Savoy Hotel is a contemporary property boasting not only a great location but also luxurious rooms, dining experiences and spa facilities. The Cliffs of Moher, King John's Castle and Thormand Park are all close by, making it the perfect place to explore the bustling city.
- Ashford Castle: The remarkable 800-year-old Ashford Castle is Ireland’s only Forbes Five Star Hotel and was once home to the Guinness family. Meticulously restored to its former glory, guests are warmly welcomed to discover beautifully restored castle interiors, original artwork and antiques, delicious dining in the magnificent George V Restaurant and special entertaining venues including a billiards room with cigar terrace, a 24-seater cinema and under-ground wine cellars for private dining and wine tasting experiences. There are over 35 estate activities including falconry and horse-riding, lake cruising and fishing and an award-winning spa and wellness centre.
- London: You’re invited to the Tower of London to experience the exclusive Ceremony of the Keys. This ancient gate-closing ritual has been carried out every night by the Beefeaters, for the past 700 years.
- London: Visit the Horse Guards Parade and learn about the importance of a cavalryman's uniform as you wander through the Household Cavalry Museum.
- Dublin: Meet esteemed author Trevor White on a rare, personal after hours tour of The Little Museum of Dublin, which he founded. You'll learn about his work, his life as a Dublin local and what it means to be a Dubliner. You'll also receive a signed copy of his latest book 'Alfie.'
- York: Visit one of Britain's finest historic houses, Castle Howard. Enjoy a traditional English Afternoon tea in the Grecian Hall and then a private after-hours visit with a guide to share the intricate architecture and history of the house.
- Killarney: Learn how to Irish dance from the best of the best. The performers of Gaelic Roots will give you a simple dance class before you watch them take to the stage from your VIP seats.
Inclusive Luxury Gold Services
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Luxury Gold is proud to offer various modes of transportation, from luxury coach to included flight and more, so that you always travel in comfort and experience your journey and destination in the best possible and most appropriate way.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary, available on departures with 15 or more guests.
- At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold. Complimentary, private train station transfers are included when train travel is included within the itinerary. Guests will be transferred with fellow Luxury Gold Travellers that arrive on the same flight. Transfers to train stations or alternate hotels, in the same start or end city of the itinerary, may be requested but are not guaranteed.
Hygiene and Safety Protocols for Luxury Gold Tours
Luxury Gold has introduced these enhanced hygiene protocols – for you and team members.
You can travel with Luxury Gold and be assured that their team has put numerous new measures in place to elevate their hygiene standards and protocols. The well-being of guests and team has always been, and always will be, their primary concern.
In this new, fast changing Covid-19 era, Luxury Gold is doing all they can to adapt to new requirements and expectations. Here are some important new steps and procedures that they have implemented to enhance hygiene protocols, to comply with physical distancing requirements by relevant government authorities and to give you the peace of mind when you are traveling during these new times.Expertly Trained Travel Directors
Travel Director training equips them with enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures. During your trip, they will operate with a duty of care and monitor the hygiene etiquette of the guests, reacting and advising as needed, to ensure high standards are maintained. Before you travel, Luxury Gold will also keep you well informed about new protocols required in these areas, and ask that you cooperate with and heed the advice and direction of Travel Directors while on your trip. The Travel Directors have preventative measures in place to try and ensure your well-being and in the event that any unexpected issues arise on trip, they will activate additional protocols.Stringent On-the-Road Protocols
The customized luxury coaches are sanitised before the start of your trip and have always been kept to very high standards. Following the outbreak of COVID-19, Luxury Gold have taken additional measures to elevate hygiene and sanitary practices in accordance with guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and as required, applicable government regulations. The Driver training provides them with the latest hygiene protocols. They will clean and disinfect all surfaces including handrails, door handles, tables, seats, air-conditioning filters and overhead lockers on a daily basis. All the guests are asked to follow hygiene practices recommended by the World Health Organisation including the thorough and regular washing of hands and sanitising when required. Hand sanitiser is freely available on board for your use throughout the day. Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves with you, and additional hand sanitiser to make you feel comfortable, as these will be required to be worn in public in some countries. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays and wipes will be available for guest distribution on all trips.A Full Team of Support 24/7
It’s not just your Travel Director and Driver who will be taking care of you. Behind the scenes, the operations and guest support teams are in contact with them and on call 24/7, so you can rest assured that you’re in good hands.Physical Distancing
Adapting to the right size groups, based on government distancing requirements, you can rest assured that you will travel with the comfort of your own personal space. Have peace of mind that all of the experiences, hotels and restaurants you’ll enjoy on your trip have been vetted to ensure they adhere to physical distancing and hygiene guidelines.Trusted Partners, Exceptional Standards
Luxury Gold is very selective in who they work with and choose to only use hotels, restaurants, ground handlers and venues that take the well-being of the guests as seriously as Luxury Gold does and agrees to meet expected guidelines and specifications. Luxury Gold only works with establishments that they are confident will consistently adhere to their high standards.Always in the Know
As part of The Travel Corporation (TTC) , Luxury Gold is kept up to date with all government advisories and travel alerts on a daily basis and is continually in touch with all of the partners on the ground in each destination. Also, rest assured that during your trip, the teams work to ensure the supplier partners (hotels, restaurants, museums and other venues) are also applying the same standard to these new hygiene and distancing protocols, to the extent possible.
Question: How many suitcases can I take with me on my trip?
Question: Is Airfare Included in the Price?
Similar Tours Other Travelers Liked
|Grand European 2021||Trafalgar|
|Britain and Ireland Explorer 2021||Costsaver|
|Britain and Ireland Grandeur 2021||Trafalgar|
|Rhine & Rhône Revealed with 1 Night in Marseille, 2 Nights in Paris & 2 Nights in London (Northbound) 2021||Globus|
|Rhine & Rhône Revealed with 3 Nights in Paris & 3 Nights in London (Northbound) 2021||Globus|
The guide was fabulous. The hotels wonderful.
Truly enjoyed all aspects of the Luxury Gold trip and will definitely look into more trips with them in the future.
Call Us Now 1-800-935-2620
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-935-2620. No robots here!
Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!