Dates & Prices
|Start Date||End Date||Offers||Brochure|
|May 23, 2021||Jun 03, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Jun 20, 2021||Jul 01, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Jul 04, 2021||Jul 15, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Jul 18, 2021||Jul 29, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Aug 01, 2021||Aug 12, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Aug 15, 2021||Aug 26, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Aug 29, 2021||Sep 09, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Sep 12, 2021||Sep 23, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Sep 26, 2021||Oct 07, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
Save 10% Off this Tour - Guaranteed!
Book With Flexibility
- Peace of Mind
Complimentary "Peace of Mind" Travel Plan. Change your travel plans until 30 days before your trip
- Change Destination / Vacation
Change to a different destination or vacation with the Travcorp Family of Brands.
- Change Dates
Choose new departure dates if your plans change.
- Great Service
Award-winning service, low prices, client satisfaction
This enchanting journey takes you from iconic landmarks in bustling Adriatic cities to hidden gems known only to the locals. Discover rich heritage on a guided walk through majestic Dubrovnik, see how oysters are harvested on the floating oyster beds of the Adriatic, and marvel at the stunning cascades of Plitvice Lakes National Park. Along the way, you’ll stay in stately hotels, taste local wines and cuisine, and marvel at the rugged beauty of the coastline.
Welcome to Dubrovnik.Arrive at Dubrovnik Airport and be transferred to your centrally located hotel. Spend the rest of the day at your leisure, relaxing or perhaps taking a stroll along the old harbour. At 18:00 join your Travelling Concierge and fellow travellers for a Welcome Dinner hosted at an atmospheric local restaurant.(Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: Hilton Dubrovnik.
Highlights of Dubrovnik.Surrounded by the shimmering Adriatic Sea, Dubrovnik enchants with its white limestone streets, terracotta roofs and baroque buildings. Join your Local Expert for an orientation of the city’s many treasures. Be mesmerized by the 16th century bastions of the famous Old Town, walk past Onofrio's Fountain and see the old Jewish quarter. Walk towards the cathedral and the Dominican monasteries, before exploring some of the film locations of the award-winning series, 'Game of Thrones.' Meet Matija and Giorgio Vierda, master jewellery craftsmen who use ancient goldsmith techniques. Their family’s historic pieces are so famous they can be found amongst the country’s most treasured possessions at the Ethnological museum, please note that the only access to the museum is via stairs. With free time in the afternoon, explore Dubrovnik Your Way with your included pass to the Dubrovnik City Walls and Friars Minor Franciscan Monastery as well as a selection of major museums. As the sun sets, you’re invited to embark on a dazzling cruise around the fabled bay of Dubrovnik. Weather permitting, moor in the Old Town Harbour and enjoy the rest of the evening at your leisure.(Breakfast)Accommodation: Hilton Dubrovnik.
Glamorous Tivat and a Local Winery.Enjoy a relaxed start and leisurely breakfast, before travelling along the coast to the diverse and tiny nation of Montenegro. Flanked by mountains and a stunning coastline, Montenegro is a melting pot of exotic cultures, warm people and spectacular scenery. Join your Travelling Concierge for a visit to a local winery, where you’ll have the chance to meet the vintner and taste some of the region’s famed red wines. Seal your visit with a late lunch of delicious Farm-to-Table fare. Your journey continues to Tivat, a glamorous seaside village characterised by bopping super-yachts, traditional homes and a sunny disposition.(Breakfast / Lunch with Wine)Accommodation: Regent Porto Montenegro, Tivat.
Meals: Breakfast Lunch
Day Trip to Romantic Kotor.Embark on a day trip to the enchanting bayside town of Kotor, nestled alongside dramatic mountains and known for its centuries-old buildings. Join your Local Expert for a walk through its romantic Old Town, exploring ancient alleyways and passing chic boutiques. See the 12th century Cathedral of Saint Tryphon and continue on to the legendary Our Lady of the Rocks, a petite island that is home to a church and museum. Gather this evening for a delicious dinner in a local restaurant by the sea.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: Regent Porto Montenegro, Tivat.
Meals: Breakfast Dinner
Day at Leisure in Tivat.Considered the best five-star hotel in Montenegro, the Regent Porto Montenegro is the ideal base for your day at leisure. Perhaps treat yourself to a massage at the hotel’s award-winning spa, complete with a Turkish hammam and Finnish sauna, or appreciate the views of the glitzy marina from the pool. Venture out for a walk along Boka Bay, the largest natural harbour in the eastern Mediterranean and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and perhaps go shopping in the designer boutiques of Porto Montenegro Village.(Breakfast)Accommodation: Regent Porto Montenegro, Tivat.
Fresh Oysters in Ston, Mediterranean Olive Oil Tasting and on to Split.Travel along the beautiful Adriatic coastline towards Split, stopping en route for an unforgettable culinary experience in the picturesque fishing village of Ston with its indigo-coloured coves and waterways. On arrival, join your captain for a boat ride to the floating oyster beds of the Adriatic. Watch as an oyster farmer brings in the ropes and shucks oysters in front of you. Savour your first mouthful, straight from the sea, served with freshly squeezed lemon and a chilled glass of local wine. Return to the shore to Winery Frankovic. The Franković family dates back to the era of the Dubrovnik Republic, and today the Franković family continues to cultivate their olive groves the way their ancestors did. The Frankovic family still produces their olive oil in the traditional way in an oil mill dating from 1878. Learn about how olive oil is produced in this region and an opportunity to taste their home-made products before having a relaxing lunch with wine. Arrive in Split and enjoy the evening at your leisure.(Breakfast / Lunch with Wine)Accommodation: Briig Hotel, Split.
Meals: Breakfast Lunch
Seaside Split.Nestled between mountains and sea, Split beautifully blends antiquity with modernity. Its vibrant streets are filled with locals going about their daily lives. With the turquoise Adriatic as a backdrop, Split encapsulates modern Croatian life. Join your Local Expert for a visit to the vast UNESCO World Heritage site of Diocletian's Palace, built more than 1,700 years ago for the Roman Emperor. Stroll the labyrinthine streets and arcaded squares to see St. Duje's, originally Diocletian's Mausoleum; The Temple of Jupiter which, today, is a baptisery; the Golden Gate and dozens of perfectly preserved Roman era buildings.(Breakfast)Accommodation: Briig Hotel, Split.
On to Petrčane.Relax and take in the views as you travel north along the Dalmatian coast to reach the small fishing village of Petrčane. With the rest of the day at your leisure, why not stroll along the beautiful beaches and admire the crystal clear waters? In the evening enjoy a tasty meal accompanied with wine as you gaze out over the bay.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Iadera, Petrčane.
Meals: Breakfast Dinner
Petrčane and Zadar.Enjoy a leisurely breakfast and the chance to make the most of the hotel's facilities this morning. Venture to the beautiful city of Zadar with your Local Expert and learn the fascinating history and rich cultural heritage. Take a moment to experience the sounds of the surrounding ocean when you visit the Sea Organ, no song is ever the same as the water is always changing. This incredible structure is built to look like steps leading into the water, however the engineering funnels air and the gentle, lapping water into chambers beneath the steps, creating chime-like notes to be produced.(Breakfast)Accommodation: Falkensteiner Hotel and Spa Iadera, Petrčane.
Plitvice Lakes and on to Zagreb.Journey inland to visit one of Europe’s great natural wonders and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Plitvice Lakes National Park, a scenic wonderland of 16 interconnected lakes, flanked by waterfalls and primeval forest. Travel by boat and on foot as you follow your Local Expert through the blue-green beauty and across zig-zagging timber footbridges. Visit Korana Canyon to see the 70-metre-high falls and enjoy panoramic vistas of the park. Your travels continue north to Zagreb where you are at leisure for the evening.(Breakfast)Accommodation: Esplanade Zagreb Hotel.
Zagreb.Croatia’s alluring capital city, Zagreb, blends theatre, art, medieval history and trendy cafés with an abundance of outdoor splendors, including Jarun Lake and Mount Medvednica. After enjoying breakfast at your iconic Zagreb hotel, join your Local Expert for an orientation of the city’s highlights. Explore the historical Mirogoj Cemetery, one of Zagreb's most scenic landmarks. Appreciate the grandeur, green spaces and historic squares of lower town, before embarking on a dazzling funicular ride to the medieval upper town with its network of alleyways. Visit the local market, witness the stone gate which is said to possess magical powers and see the colourful Church of St. Mark and Lotrščak Tower. In the evening join your Travelling Concierge and travel companions for a Celebration Dinner at Pod Zidom Bistro, which focuses on fresh ingredients from the nearby Dolac market and supporting small local farmers and producers. Raise a glass and toast to new friends and memories.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: Esplanade Zagreb Hotel.
Meals: Breakfast Dinner
Depart Zagreb.After breakfast, bid farewell to your fellow travellers and transfer to Zagreb Airport for your onward journey.(Breakfast)
- Dubrovnik: Feel the warm hospitality of this ancient city, as you join your travel companions for a delicious Welcome Dinner hosted at an atmospheric local restaurant.
- Tivat: Relish the finest food and wine of Montenegro at a local winery, where you’ll have the chance to meet the vintner and enjoy a spectacular farm-to-table dinner. Winemaking in Croatia dates back some 2,500 years when the ancient Greeks occupied the southern Dalmatian islands. Today it is a thriving industry with some old-world grape varieties still in use.
- Ston: Join your captain for a boat ride to the floating oyster beds of the Adriatic, and watch as he brings in the ropes and shucks oysters in front of you. Savour your first mouthful, straight from the sea, served with freshly-squeezed lemon and a chilled glass of local wine.
- Buje: Discover how olive oil is produced with a visit to family run Winery Franković in the hilltop city of Buje. Enjoy an opportunity to taste home-made products before enjoying a relaxing lunch with wine.
- Zadar: As the sun sets over the bay, savour delicious regional specialties and sip on local wine.
- Zagreb: Raise a glass of wine, as you toast to new friends and memories at your finale Celebration Dinner hosted in the heart of the city.
- Dining Summary: 11 Breakfasts (B), 2 Lunches with Wine (LW) and 4 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee.
- Dubrovnik: Join your Local Expert for a cultural exploration of Dubrovnik’s many wonders. See the 16th century bastions of Old Town, Onofrio's Fountain and explore some of the film locations of the award-winning series, 'Game of Thrones.'
- Dubrovnik: Embark on a dazzling cruise around the fabled bay of Dubrovnik, gazing out at spectacular vistas of the Adriatic Sea.
- Kotor: With a Local Expert, visit the enchanting town of Kotor, nestled between dramatic mountains and a spectacular bay.
- Perast: Enjoy an orientation of this tiny town with your Travelling Concierge before a short boat ride to the legendary Our Lady of the Rocks church.
- Split: Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Diocletian's Palace where you will explore the winding streets and see the Roman era buildings with your Local Expert. This highlight tour of Split includes stops at St. Duje's, the Temple of Jupiter and the Golden Gate.
- Zadar: Explore this beautiful city with it's intriguing Sea Organ.
- Zadar: Learn the fascinating history and rich cultural heritage of Zadar with your Local Expert.
- Plitvice Lakes: Visit this UNESCO World Heritage Site and marvel at the water wonderland of Plitvice National Park as you walk along stunning cascades, guided by your Local Expert.
- Zagreb: Join your Local Expert on an orientation city tour showcasing the charming atmosphere of the lower town then travel to the medieval upper town by funicular to see the colourful Church of St. Mark and Lotrščak Tower.
- Dubrovnik: Located moments away from Dubrovnik’s Old Town, this five-star hotel dates back to 1895 and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that offers unrivalled views of the Adriatic Sea and the Old Town.
- Tivat: Elegant, aristocratic and refined, the Renaissance-inspired Regent Porto Montenegro is a slick waterside hotel that places you moments away from Tivat's glizy marina and awe-inspiring Bay of Kotor.
- Split: A contemporary oasis just steps away from the only sandy beach in Split. Head to the rooftop for a cocktail by the pool and admire the spectacular sea view.
- Petrčane: The Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Iadera is located on the private Punta Skala Peninsula, overlooking the Adriatic and boasts a private beach and spa facilities, including a Turkish hammam. Its unique architectural design enables you to enjoy your stay in style and comfort. During the evenings, perhaps enjoy a sunset drink or delight in Alpine-Adriatic cuisine at one of the many bars and restaurants within the hotel and along the beach.
- Zagreb: Dating back to 1925, The Esplanade Zagreb Hotel is one of the most famous and gracious buildings in Zagreb.
- Dubrovnik: Meet Matija and Giorgio Vierda, master jewellery craftsmen who use ancient goldsmith techniques. Their family’s historic pieces are so famous they can be found amongst the country’s most treasured possessions at the Ethnological Museum.
Inclusive Luxury Gold Services
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Enjoy the comfort of Luxury Gold's air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard restroom.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary, available on departures with 15 or more guests.
- At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- From time to time, your Travelling Concierge will enchant you with a Luxury Gold Flourish, which is a local speciality representing the destination.
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold. Guests will be transferred with fellow Luxury Gold Travellers that arrive on the same flight. Transfers to train stations or alternate hotels, in the same start or end city of the itinerary, may be requested but are not guaranteed.
Health and Safety Protocols for Luxury Gold Tours
Luxury Gold has introduced these enhanced hygiene protocols – for you and team members.
You can travel with Luxury Gold and be assured that their team has put numerous new measures in place to elevate their hygiene standards and protocols. The well-being of guests and team has always been, and always will be, their primary concern.
In this new, fast changing Covid-19 era, Luxury Gold is doing all they can to adapt to new requirements and expectations. Here are some important new steps and procedures that they have implemented to enhance hygiene protocols, to comply with physical distancing requirements by relevant government authorities and to give you the peace of mind when you are traveling during these new times.Expertly Trained Travel Directors
Travel Director training equips them with enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures. During your trip, they will operate with a duty of care and monitor the hygiene etiquette of the guests, reacting and advising as needed, to ensure high standards are maintained. Before you travel, Luxury Gold will also keep you well informed about new protocols required in these areas, and ask that you cooperate with and heed the advice and direction of Travel Directors while on your trip. The Travel Directors have preventative measures in place to try and ensure your well-being and in the event that any unexpected issues arise on trip, they will activate additional protocols.Stringent On-the-Road Protocols
The customized luxury coaches are sanitised before the start of your trip and have always been kept to very high standards. Following the outbreak of COVID-19, Luxury Gold have taken additional measures to elevate hygiene and sanitary practices in accordance with guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and as required, applicable government regulations. The Driver training provides them with the latest hygiene protocols. They will clean and disinfect all surfaces including handrails, door handles, tables, seats, air-conditioning filters and overhead lockers on a daily basis. All the guests are asked to follow hygiene practices recommended by the World Health Organisation including the thorough and regular washing of hands and sanitising when required. Hand sanitiser is freely available on board for your use throughout the day. Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves with you, and additional hand sanitiser to make you feel comfortable, as these will be required to be worn in public in some countries. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays and wipes will be available for guest distribution on all trips.A Full Team of Support 24/7
It’s not just your Travel Director and Driver who will be taking care of you. Behind the scenes, the operations and guest support teams are in contact with them and on call 24/7, so you can rest assured that you’re in good hands.Physical Distancing
Adapting to the right size groups, based on government distancing requirements, you can rest assured that you will travel with the comfort of your own personal space. Have peace of mind that all of the experiences, hotels and restaurants you’ll enjoy on your trip have been vetted to ensure they adhere to physical distancing and hygiene guidelines.Trusted Partners, Exceptional Standards
Luxury Gold is very selective in who they work with and choose to only use hotels, restaurants, ground handlers and venues that take the well-being of the guests as seriously as Luxury Gold does and agrees to meet expected guidelines and specifications. Luxury Gold only works with establishments that they are confident will consistently adhere to their high standards.Always in the Know
As part of The Travel Corporation (TTC) , Luxury Gold is kept up to date with all government advisories and travel alerts on a daily basis and is continually in touch with all of the partners on the ground in each destination. Also, rest assured that during your trip, the teams work to ensure the supplier partners (hotels, restaurants, museums and other venues) are also applying the same standard to these new hygiene and distancing protocols, to the extent possible.
Question: How many suitcases can I take with me on my trip?
Question: Is Airfare Included in the Price?
The guide was fabulous. The hotels wonderful.
Truly enjoyed all aspects of the Luxury Gold trip and will definitely look into more trips with them in the future.
Call Us Now 1-800-935-2620
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-935-2620. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!