Dates & Prices
|Start Date||End Date||Offers||Brochure|
|Apr 15, 2021||Apr 25, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|May 13, 2021||May 23, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Jun 03, 2021||Jun 13, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Jun 17, 2021||Jun 27, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Jul 01, 2021||Jul 11, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Jul 15, 2021||Jul 25, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Aug 05, 2021||Aug 15, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Aug 19, 2021||Aug 29, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Sep 09, 2021||Sep 19, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Sep 23, 2021||Oct 03, 2021||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
Save 10% Off this Tour - Guaranteed!
$99 Deposits on Worldwide Vacations
$99 Deposits on Worldwide Vacations
*Terms & Conditions: $99 per person deposit valid for new bookings only made between June 15, 2020 – December 17, 2020. Deposit due at time of booking. Applicable for travel September 1, 2020 – October 31, 2021. $99 Deposit is combinable with Early Payment Discount, Early Booking Discount, Last Minute Deals, year-round savings and exclusive partner offers. An additional deposit is required at 120 days for select Europe, USA/Canada, Asia and Africa trips that include internal segments. Offer is not applicable to group deposit but can be applied for travelers booking within the group block. Offer based on availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. CST No. 20687545-20. Temporary changes to standard terms and conditions apply to new bookings until further notice. This penalty waiver allows you to change the destination and/or trip you are traveling on. If you choose a trip or departure that is more expensive than the original, you are responsible for the difference in price; if the trip or departure is less expensive than the original, a future travel credit will be issued for the difference. Normal penalties apply for full cancellation without rebooking or cancellations within 30 days of departure. Please note, airlines may impose different change policies, and if you declined travel insurance, you are responsible for any airline cancellation penalties. Other conditions apply.
Young Travelers Save up to 10%
Young Travelers Save up to 10%
Must be aged 5–17 at time of travel and accompanied by at least one adult sharing a twin room. Discounts are limited to one per room. Excludes train and/or cruise portions of trips. Does not apply to Egypt, South Africa, India, Japan, Australia or New Zealand trips. Discounts and savings only apply to the land portion of your vacation and are not applicable to extra nights’ accommodations, optional extensions, airfares, taxes and fees, flight supplements, surcharges and airport transfers. Sometimes more than one discount can apply. Eastern Mediterranean trips may have additional restrictions.
Family and Group Discounts - Save up to 5%
Family and Group Discounts - Save up to 5%
Family and groups save up to 5%. Available when 9-15 guests are together on the same booking. Discounts and savings only apply to the land portion of your vacation and are not applicable to extra nights’ accommodations, optional extensions, airfares, taxes and fees, flight supplements, surcharges and airport transfers. Sometimes more than one discount can apply. Eastern Mediterranean trips may have additional restrictions. Family and group discounts do not apply to South Africa, Asia, Egypt, Australia, New Zealand or India journeys, nor to any cruise portion or the Rocky Mountaineer Train.
Book Two Trips and save up to $315
Book Two Trips and save up to $315
All trips must be on the same booking number to qualify. Excludes train and/or cruise portions of trips. Does not apply to Egypt, India, Asia, Australia or New Zealand trips. Discounts and savings only apply to the land portion of your vacation and are not applicable to extra nights’ accommodations, optional extensions, airfares, taxes and fees, flight supplements, surcharges and airport transfers. Sometimes more than one discount can apply. Eastern Mediterranean trips may have additional restrictions
Triple Room Discount
Triple Room Discount
Triple rooms are suitable for two adults and one child (three adults may find rooms too small as they often have one double and one foldaway bed and limited suitcase space). Triple rooms are limited on cruises and not available on all trips. Discounts and savings only apply to the land portion of your vacation and are not applicable to extra nights’ accommodations, optional extensions, airfares, taxes and fees, flight supplements, surcharges and airport transfers. Sometimes more than one discount can apply. Eastern Mediterranean trips may have additional restrictions
5% Club Bon Voyage Savings
5% Club Bon Voyage Savings
Discounts and savings only apply to the land portion of your vacation and are not applicable to extra nights’ accommodations, optional extensions, airfares, taxes and fees, flight supplements, surcharges and airport transfers. Sometimes more than one discount can apply. Eastern Mediterranean trips may have additional restrictions. 5% savings is not valid on all itineraries and/or departure dates. Savings may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Offer is capacity controlled and applies to new bookings only. Additional restrictions may apply.
Book With Flexibility
- Peace of Mind
Complimentary "Peace of Mind" Travel Plan. Change your travel plans until 30 days before your trip
- Change Destination / Vacation
Change to a different destination or vacation with the Travcorp Family of Brands.
- Change Dates
Choose new departure dates if your plans change.
- Great Service
Award-winning service, low prices, client satisfaction
Uncover the very essence of Britain and go to significant destinations that were once frequented by the likes of Shakespeare and notorious kings. As you travel in elegant style, stay at the most sought-after addresses in Britain, dine at a Michelin-starred restaurant and savour local specialities. From the beautiful Georgian city of Bath to the mesmerising Lake District, this is a journey of a lifetime.
Welcome to London.On arrival at London Heathrow Airport, you will begin your journey with a transfer in an executive car, along with other guests arriving at a similar time, to the luxurious Rubens at the Palace, an exquisite five-star hotel overlooking Buckingham Palace. A part of the Red Carnation Hotel Collection, the Rubens is yours to explore, as you spend the day at leisure. At 18:00, meet your Travelling Concierge and travel companions for a Welcome Dinner hosted at English Grill restaurant.(Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: The Rubens at the Palace, London.
Traditions and Treasures of London.A modern-day hub of culture and commerce, and once the centre of an empire, London is undoubtedly one of the world’s greatest cities, teeming with millions of stories. Your Travelling Concierge will introduce you to a Local Expert – a passionate resident who will share fascinating stories about the city, as you explore the city to see Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey. You will then continue past Downing Street, Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly Circus. Visit the Household Cavalry Museum, uncover the secret messages hidden within a cavalryman's uniform and try on the royal uniform for yourself. Spend the afternoon shopping at Harrods, listening to the soapbox orators of Speaker’s Corner or viewing the masterpieces in the National Gallery. Enjoy dinner as you please. Should you want to venture beyond your hotel, ask your knowledgeable Travelling Concierge for restaurant recommendations. In the evening, once the crowds have gone home, experience a private tour of the Tower of London. A serving Yeoman Warder will greet you on arrival, accompanying you through the grounds and regaling you with stories of the history and importance of this seat of British power. You will then learn about the Ceremony of the Keys, carried out every night by the Yeoman Warder, without fail, for the past 700 years. The Yeoman Warder provides a history of the tradition and explains the etiquette of handling the keys before you are privy to witnessing this ancient gate-closing ritual.(Breakfast)Accommodation: The Rubens at the Palace, London.
Stonehenge and Georgian Bath.Begin your journey this morning at the mysterious Stonehenge, and stand in awe of the scale of arguably Britain's most best-known UNESCO World Heritage Site. Continue your travels to the Georgian city of Bath where people have been indulging in the healing waters for millennia. Take a walk along streets lined with exquisite architecture and immerse yourself within the city's contemporary atmosphere. This evening unwind in chic cocktail bars and welcoming traditional pubs, or explore the evening scene that embraces comedy, live music and theatre. Ask your Travelling Concierge for recommendations.(Breakfast)Accommodation: Francis Hotel, Bath.
Explore Bath.Start the day with a visit to the original Roman Baths and Georgian Pump Room, one of the greatest religious spas of the ancient world and imagine how Romans once gathered to relish the good life. The rest of the day is yours to explore the many different sites that Bath has to offer and walk the streets that Jane Austin did. For many Bath is synonymous with the English writer Jane Austen. The author of Pride and Prejudice and Persuasion lived here in the early 1800s and used the city as a setting for two of her novels. This evening enjoy a spectacular Highlight Dinner at Hywel Jones by Lucknam Park, a Michelin-starred restaurant.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: Francis Hotel, Bath.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Cotswolds, Stratford-Upon-Avon and York.Journey through the Cotswolds, famous for gentle rolling hillsides known as "wolds", green river valleys and historic market towns. Arrive in Stratford-Upon-Avon, the birthplace of Shakespeare with time to explore this famous market town and have lunch. Your journey continues to the medieval city of York. York is like nowhere else in England with cobbled streets, quaint tearooms and gothic buildings.(Breakfast)Accommodation: The Grand Hotel & Spa, York.
Medieval Wonders of York.Step back in time as you explore the medieval streets of York and learn about its lively characters. Once an important centre of Roman occupation in England, this is a storybook city surrounded by a large stone wall dating back to the 13th century. Experience York Your Way with a choice of two outstanding experiences today. Either join a Local Expert for a historic walk on the famous city walls - the longest medieval walls in England - and appreciate spectacular views of the river and the Old Town. Alternatively, embark on a leisurely guided tour to the York Minster, the largest medieval cathedral in Northern Europe and one of the most outstanding Gothic buildings in the world. This afternoon, journey to Castle Howard, one of Britain's finest historic houses. On arrival you will be escorted to the Grecian Hall for a delicious, traditional English afternoon tea. Once the castle has closed its doors, receive a private, after-hours visit with a guide who will show you the intricate architecture and share with you the history of the house. You will have some time to explore the best parts of the gardens before returning to York for an evening at leisure.(Breakfast / Afternoon Tea)Accommodation: The Grand Hotel & Spa, York.
The Wild and Poetic Lake District.The rugged and dramatic beauty of the English Lake District famously inspired 19th century writers such as Beatrix Potter and William Wordsworth. Experience the charms of a bygone era, as you step onboard a historic steam train at the Lakeside & Haverthwaite Railway Station for a short ride along the southern banks of the lake. Journey through mystical forests to the lakeside town of Bowness-on-Windermere with a chance to explore, before continuing to your hotel located at Ullswater, considered by some to be the most beautiful of the English lakes. This evening, enter the dramatic ruins of Lowther Castle and take time to explore the ancient grounds. Enjoy a private dinner in the sculpture gallery which overlooks the castle gardens.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: Leeming House, Ullswater, English Lake District.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Alnwick Castle.Journey to majestic Alnwick Castle and explore its magnificent interiors. Join a Local Expert for an in-depth exploration of the 11th century castle, with its striking medieval architecture and see why it was featured in the Harry Potter films. Your travels continue to the beautiful Scottish capital of Edinburgh where you have an evening to enjoy at your leisure. Your Travelling Concierge is a treasure-trove of knowledge and will happily guide you to the best local restaurants and attractions. During August, you’re invited to witness The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo, one of the most spectacular military concerts on earth and a celebration of the history, heritage and colours of Scotland’s regiments both near and far. Hosted every August, this renowned international showcase of military pageantry boasts performers from forty-eight countries. Enjoy the sounds and sights of bagpipes rising, drums cracking through the night air and performers dressed in tunics, kilts and tartans with Edinburgh Castle, lit up in colour, providing a dramatic backdrop. [CC] If you are travelling on a Chairman's Collection departure, you will meet Her Grace, The Duchess of Northumberland as she personally welcomes you for a private tour of her beloved garden. You are also introduced to the Head Gardener, Trevor Jones, who will lead you past a labyrinth, the serpent garden and ornate fountains, as you listen to the fascinating story of how The Duchess restored this exquisite garden to its former 18th century glory over the last twenty years. Admire this masterpiece of passion and dedication, which remains a work in progress, before indulging in a seasonal lunch. This experience will be in addition to the existing itinerary. [/CC](Breakfast)Accommodation: Kimpton Charlotte Square Hotel, Edinburgh.
Highlights of Beautiful Edinburgh.Enjoy a visit to magnificent Edinburgh Castle, Scotland's most visited landmark. Skip the queue and join a Local Expert for a guided exploration of the castle grounds. Learn about the castle’s tumultuous history and appreciate panoramic views of the city below. Travel along Princes Street, past the Gothic Sir Walter Scott Monument, and continue down the Royal Mile to the gates of the Palace of Holyroodhouse, the principal residence of Scottish royalty since the 16th century. In true Gaelic style, meet a professional bagpiper, who is said to have been the Queen Mother’s favourite. Be enchanted as you listen to iconic music and fascinating tales about Scottish culture, whilst enjoying tea and scones. Raise a glass this evening to new friendships and a memorable journey, as we toast during our Celebration Dinner.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: Kimpton Charlotte Square Hotel, Edinburgh.
Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
Return to London.After breakfast you are transferred to the station to board your first-class train service. Your cross-country journey takes you south through the green English countryside as you return to London. Upon arrival you are transferred to the Rubens at the Palace to check-in before you are at leisure to relax or continue exploring this fascinating city.(Breakfast)Accommodation: Rubens at the Palace, London.
Depart London.Your Luxury Gold journey will come to an end after breakfast with an included transfer to London Heathrow Airport.(Breakfast)
- London: Enjoy a grand Welcome Dinner at the luxurious Rubens at the Palace, an exquisite five-star hotel overlooking Buckingham Palace, hosted in the English Grill restaurant.
- Bath: Experience an exquisite Michelin-starred dinner at Restaurant Hywel Jones by Lucknam Park. Locally sourced, seasonal ingredients ensure the fullest flavours in a special tasting menu.
- York: Enjoy a traditional English cream tea in the Grecian Hall of Castle Howard.
- English Lake District: Enter the dramatic ruins of Lowther Castle and take time to explore through the ancient grounds. Enjoy a private dinner in the sculpture gallery which overlooks the castle gardens.
- Edinburgh: Be regaled by your own Scottish piper, tea and scones in one of Edinburgh's traditional Scottish bar and restaurants.
- Edinburgh: Be treated to a delightful meal, accompanied with drinks, as you toast to fond memories and new friends during your finale dinner.
- Dining Summary: Dining Summary: 9 Breakfasts (B), 1 Afternoon Tea (AT) and 4 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee. Chairman's Collection Departures: 9 Breakfasts (B), 1 Afternoon Tea (AT), 1 Lunch with Wine (LW) and 4 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee.
- London: Visit the Horse Guards Parade and learn about the importance of a cavalryman's uniform as you wander through the Household Cavalry Museum. Try on the traditional uniform of the Royal Horse Guard.
- London: Meet a passionate resident, your Local Expert, who will share the city’s fascinating history, as you see Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey.
- London: Experience the Tower of London with a private tour led by a serving Yeoman Warder. See the quarters, chapel, place of beheading and prison towers where the Yeoman Warder explains the history and importance of each place.
- Stonehenge: Visit the mysterious circle of upright stones, which stand as strong today as they did 3,500 years ago.
- Bath: The City of Bath is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, built atop one of Britain's natural mineral springs. Visit the Roman Baths and Pump Room, built by the Romans over 2,000-years-ago as a place to wash and socialise.
- Bath: During an orientation you will see the Royal Crescent, Pulteney Bridge and Bath Abbey.
- Cotswolds: Journey through the Cotswolds which is among the most quintessential and unspoiled regions of England, famous for gentle, rolling hillsides known as ‘wolds’, green river valleys and historic market towns, where time has stood still for over 300 years.
- Windermere: Enjoy a nostalgic ride on a historic steam train through the Leven Valley to the Southern tip of Windermere.
- Bowness-on-Windermere: Led by your Travelling Concierge, enjoy the chance to explore this lakeside town.
- Alnwick: Explore majestic Alnwick Castle, steeped in history.
- Edinburgh: Visit magnificent Edinburgh Castle, Scotland’s most-visited tourist attraction. Join a Local Expert, who will share tales about the castle’s tumultuous past with panaromic views of this medieval city.
- Edinburgh: In true Gaelic style, meet a fabulously entertaining bagpiper and be enchanted as you listen to iconic music and fascinating tales about Scottish culture.
- Edinburgh: With a Local Expert, journey along Princes Street, past the Gothic Sir Walter Scott Monument, and continue down the Royal Mile to the gates of Holyrood Palace, the principal residence of Scottish royalty since the 16th century.
- Edinburgh: Relax and admire the scenery as you travel in first-class comfort on your train from Edinburgh to London.
- London: This historic hotel is located directly opposite the royal residence of Buckingham Palace. Recently fully refurbished, The 5-star Rubens At The Palace Hotel celebrates the very best of British. From the red tail-coated doormen, to themed bedrooms & suites, to the Royal Afternoon Tea, served daily in the Palace Lounge. With three restaurants and bars, there are plenty of bar and dining experiences to choose from, and a particular highlight is the English Grill Restaurant, where Executive chef Ben Kelliher leads a talented team to create the most delicious cuisine in the most elegant of settings.
- Bath: Located in the historic heart of Bath, the elegant Francis Hotel is set in an 18th century townhouse overlooking leafy Queen Square. It houses an impressive art collection and offers luxurious accommodation complete with a tea room, lounges and bars.
- York: Housed in the iconic former headquarters of the prestigious North Eastern Railway Company, the five-star Grand Hotel places you minutes away from museums, shops and the River Ouse. It boasts elegant guest bedrooms, a restaurant and bar, and a luxury spa uniquely situated in underground vaults.
- English Lake District: Set in the heart of the spectacular English Lake District, Leeming House is a short walk away from the shores of Ullswater. Its lounges and elegant guest bedrooms offer unparalleled views over some of the UK's most glorious countryside.
- Edinburgh: Considered one of the best places to stay in Edinburgh, The Glasshouse is a five-star boutique hotel situated in the historic heart of the city. With beautifully appointed guest suites and fine seasonal dining, the hotel’s expansive roof garden is what sets it apart.
- London: You’re invited to the Tower of London to experience the exclusive Ceremony of the Keys. This ancient gate-closing ritual has been carried out every night by the Beefeaters, for the past 700 years.
- London: Visit the Horse Guards Parade and learn about the importance of a cavalryman's uniform as you wander through the Household Cavalry Museum.
- York: Visit one of Britain's finest historic houses, Castle Howard. Enjoy a traditional English Afternoon tea in the Grecian Hall and then a private after-hours visit with a guide to share the intricate architecture and history of the house.
Inclusive Luxury Gold Services
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Luxury Gold is proud to offer various modes of transportation, from luxury coach to included flight and more, so that you always travel in comfort and experience your journey and destination in the best possible and most appropriate way.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary, available on departures with 15 or more guests.
- At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold. Complimentary, private train station transfers are included when train travel is included within the itinerary. Guests will be transferred with fellow Luxury Gold Travellers that arrive on the same flight. Transfers to train stations or alternate hotels, in the same start or end city of the itinerary, may be requested but are not guaranteed.
Hygiene and Safety Protocols for Luxury Gold Tours
Luxury Gold has introduced these enhanced hygiene protocols – for you and team members.
You can travel with Luxury Gold and be assured that their team has put numerous new measures in place to elevate their hygiene standards and protocols. The well-being of guests and team has always been, and always will be, their primary concern.
In this new, fast changing Covid-19 era, Luxury Gold is doing all they can to adapt to new requirements and expectations. Here are some important new steps and procedures that they have implemented to enhance hygiene protocols, to comply with physical distancing requirements by relevant government authorities and to give you the peace of mind when you are traveling during these new times.Expertly Trained Travel Directors
Travel Director training equips them with enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures. During your trip, they will operate with a duty of care and monitor the hygiene etiquette of the guests, reacting and advising as needed, to ensure high standards are maintained. Before you travel, Luxury Gold will also keep you well informed about new protocols required in these areas, and ask that you cooperate with and heed the advice and direction of Travel Directors while on your trip. The Travel Directors have preventative measures in place to try and ensure your well-being and in the event that any unexpected issues arise on trip, they will activate additional protocols.Stringent On-the-Road Protocols
The customized luxury coaches are sanitised before the start of your trip and have always been kept to very high standards. Following the outbreak of COVID-19, Luxury Gold have taken additional measures to elevate hygiene and sanitary practices in accordance with guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and as required, applicable government regulations. The Driver training provides them with the latest hygiene protocols. They will clean and disinfect all surfaces including handrails, door handles, tables, seats, air-conditioning filters and overhead lockers on a daily basis. All the guests are asked to follow hygiene practices recommended by the World Health Organisation including the thorough and regular washing of hands and sanitising when required. Hand sanitiser is freely available on board for your use throughout the day. Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves with you, and additional hand sanitiser to make you feel comfortable, as these will be required to be worn in public in some countries. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays and wipes will be available for guest distribution on all trips.A Full Team of Support 24/7
It’s not just your Travel Director and Driver who will be taking care of you. Behind the scenes, the operations and guest support teams are in contact with them and on call 24/7, so you can rest assured that you’re in good hands.Physical Distancing
Adapting to the right size groups, based on government distancing requirements, you can rest assured that you will travel with the comfort of your own personal space. Have peace of mind that all of the experiences, hotels and restaurants you’ll enjoy on your trip have been vetted to ensure they adhere to physical distancing and hygiene guidelines.Trusted Partners, Exceptional Standards
Luxury Gold is very selective in who they work with and choose to only use hotels, restaurants, ground handlers and venues that take the well-being of the guests as seriously as Luxury Gold does and agrees to meet expected guidelines and specifications. Luxury Gold only works with establishments that they are confident will consistently adhere to their high standards.Always in the Know
As part of The Travel Corporation (TTC) , Luxury Gold is kept up to date with all government advisories and travel alerts on a daily basis and is continually in touch with all of the partners on the ground in each destination. Also, rest assured that during your trip, the teams work to ensure the supplier partners (hotels, restaurants, museums and other venues) are also applying the same standard to these new hygiene and distancing protocols, to the extent possible.
Question: How many suitcases can I take with me on my trip?
Question: Is Airfare Included in the Price?
The guide was fabulous. The hotels wonderful.
Truly enjoyed all aspects of the Luxury Gold trip and will definitely look into more trips with them in the future.
Call Us Now 1-800-935-2620
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-935-2620. No robots here!
Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!