Dates & Prices
LOW UNPUBLISHED PRICES ON INSIGHT VACATIONS TOURSWhy pay full price? Call us or click above for a quick quote and save money on Insight Vacations Tours.
Young Travelers Save up to 10%
Young Travelers Save up to 10%
Young Travelers must be under the age of 18 years old on the tour departure date and accompanied by an adult (limit of one Young Traveler Discount per room). Children under 5 years old are not accepted on any escorted tour. This discount cannot be combined with our Milestone Celebrations offers.
Take Two or More Trips and Save up to $212
Take Two or More Trips and Save up to $212
Does not apply to additional accommodations, stopovers, airfares of flight supplements, Independent City Breaks, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Greece, trips with included cruises or cruise extensions. All trips must be booked at the same time to qualify. Additional details may apply.
Triple Room Share Reduction
Triple Room Share Reduction
Offer may not be available on all vacations. Note the third bed may be a foldaway. Cannot be combined with our Small Group Discount. Discount varies by package. Additional restrictions may apply.
5% Savings on Group Vacations
5% Savings on Group Vacations
Group vacations may not be offered on all dates and/or itineraries. Discount is combinable with Early Payment savings as well as Past Guest discount and second trip savings. Offer applies to new bookings only. Additional restrictions may apply.
Book With Flexibility
- Peace of Mind
Complimentary "Peace of Mind" Travel Plan. Change your travel plans until 30 days before your trip
- Change Destination / Vacation
Change to a different destination or vacation with the Travcorp Family of Brands.
- Change Dates
Choose new departure dates if your plans change.
- Great Service
Award-winning service, low prices, client satisfaction
The leisurely pace and beauty of the Irish countryside blends with historic English towns, Welsh hospitality and the austere Scottish Highlands, for a truly memorable exploration of the British Isles.
Welcome to London.Welcome to London. After checking into your hotel, the afternoon is free to enjoy a city that is famous for its pomp and pageantry. Perhaps relax with a walk along the Serpentine in Hyde Park or window shop in the elegant boutiques of Knightsbridge? Alternatively, you may want to stroll along the Thames to the iconic Tower Bridge and Tower of London.Accommodation: The Grosvenor Hotel/Amba Hotel Marble Arch, London.
Stratford-upon-Avon and Medieval York.At 07:30, meet your Travel Director and journey to Stratford to visit the birthplace of William Shakespeare. Continue on to York, where you walk within the old city walls to the crooked houses of the Shambles and see York Minster. Join your Travel Director for a warm and friendly Welcome Dinner with drinks and the opportunity to mingle over a pleasant evening of dinner and wine.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: Hilton York.
Meals: Breakfast Dinner
Durham, Hadrian's Wall and EdinburghStop in Durham to see the castle and Romanesque cathedral. Then view part of Hadrian's Wall, Britain's most impressive Roman monument, once spanning 80 miles from coast-to-coast, marking the northern frontier of the mighty Roman Empire. Cross the Scottish border to reach the elegant Scottish capital, Edinburgh.(Breakfast)Accommodation: Crowne Plaza Edinburgh - Royal Terrace.
Scotland’s Capital of CultureJourney down the Royal Mile to see the Palace of Holyroodhouse - ofﬁcial Scottish residence of Her Majesty, the Queen - before crossing over to New Town. Next, walk with your Local Expert inside Edinburgh Castle for spectacular views of the town and to see Scotland's Crown Jewels, the Stone of Destiny and Mons Meg. The afternoon is free to shop on Princes Street. In the evening, select departures will enjoy the spectacle of The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo – a colourful mixture of historic battles and military manoeuvres with pipes and drums.(Breakfast)Accommodation: Crowne Plaza Edinburgh - Royal Terrace.
St. Andrews and InvernessCross the Firth of Forth into Fife. Make your way to St. Andrews, home to the Old Course and birthplace of golf.Enjoy free time to explore, perhaps stroll to West Sands Beach where the famous 'Chariots of Fire' scene was filmed. Your travels continue as you cross the Tay river, passing the charming Victorian resort town of Pitlochry, famous for its salmon run. Travel via Blair Atholl and past the Grampian Mountains to the sparkling Spey Valley. Later, continue to Inverness and your hotel.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: Columba Hotel, Inverness.
Meals: Breakfast Dinner
Loch Ness and GlencoeIn the morning, travel along Loch Ness and hear tales of the famous Nessie. Continue your journey through some of the most stunning scenery in all of Scotland, found in the region of Glencoe. Reach the bonnie banks of Loch Lomond and admire the incredible scenery as you cruise what is arguably one of Scotland's most beautiful lochs, while enjoying a light lunch. Cross the English border before arriving at your lakeside hotel.(Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: Macdonald Old England Hotel & Spa, Windermere.
Meals: Breakfast Lunch Dinner
The English Lakes to ChesterIn the morning, discover the beauty of the Lake District. Continue to your hotel in Chester. In the afternoon why not join The Beatles City Tour Optional Experience in Liverpool?This evening, enjoy a delightful Farm-to-Table dinner at a local restaurant.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: Hallmark Hotel The Queen, Chester.
Meals: Breakfast Dinner
North Wales and over to DublinIn the morning, step back into Roman times in Chester, where you see the city’s ancient encircling walls and remarkable 13th century black and white Rows.Continue through Wales, passing the massive Conwy Castle before crossing over to the Isle of Anglesey. The village with the longest name in Europe will be visible - see if you are able to read it aloud! From the port of Holyhead, set sail for Dublin in Ireland.(Breakfast)Accommodation: Trinity City Hotel/Radisson Blu Royal, Dublin.
In Dublin’s Fair CityBefore it opens to the public, experience Ireland's national, world-famous drink with a guided visit to the Guinness Storehouse. Gain a fascinating insight into the history and traditions behind its production and enjoy a private masterclass and tasting, where you will learn to pour the perfect pint. Later, become acquainted with Dublin’s elegant squares during sightseeing with a Local Expert. See famous O’Connell Street, the Custom House and Dublin Castle. For the rest of the afternoon, you are free to soak up the Irish atmosphere or browse the shops along Grafton Street.(Breakfast)Accommodation: Trinity City Hotel/Radisson Blu Royal, Dublin.
From Dublin to KillarneyTravel to Ireland's premier thoroughbred horse breeding region for a fascinating, behind-the-scenes visit of the National Stud with an equine professional. You then visit the acclaimed 100-year-old Japanese Gardens, where you can 'journey through life'. Continue to view the Rock of Cashel, crowned with the noblest group of medieval monuments in Ireland. Cross the rolling pastures that encircle Tipperary before reaching Killarney. At night, your Dine-Around Evening offers authentic and intimate dining with your friends, from a hand-picked selection of fine local restaurants.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: Killarney Plaza / The Gleneagle Hotel, Killarney.
Meals: Breakfast Dinner
Ring of Kerry ExperienceIn the morning, join a delightful trip around the Ring of Kerry, a world of towering cliffs, lush lakelands and remote villages. Get a sense of the unhurried pace of Irish life as you pass through Ireland’s highest mountain range and make your way to the three peaceful Lakes of Killarney. Explore Killarney with Insight Choice. Choose between a memorable ride on a horse-drawn jaunting car with the local jarveys or alternatively, join a gentle hike with a Local Expert along the lake shore and past the grounds of Ross Castle, admiring the incredible scenery of the National Park. While there aren't any mountains to climb, walkers should be fit, have good walking shoes or boots, sunscreen and rain gear.In the afternoon, perhaps take an optional ride with the locals on one of Killarney's jaunting cars?(Breakfast)Accommodation: Killarney Plaza / The Gleneagle Hotel, Killarney.
Blarney Castle and WaterfordExplore Blarney with Insight Choice. Climb up the ramparts and see the famous Stone of Eloquence, or visit the lush gardens of the estate with a senior gardener.Travel on through the scenic port of Dungarvan to the historic walled city of Waterford, with its 11th century Reginald Tower. Enjoy a guided visit of the world-famous House of Waterford Crystal and meet a master craftsman. In the evening, after miles of fun and fascinating sights, spirits will be high during your Celebration Dinner. Toast to your newfound friends — Sláinte!(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: Dooley's Hotel Waterford.
Meals: Breakfast Dinner
Across the Irish Sea to CardiffFrom the port of Rosslare, board your ferry to cross the Irish Sea. A pleasant drive will then take you into the rural scenery of Pembrokeshire. Continue past the valleys of southern Wales to the capital, Cardiff, famous for its imposing castle and brilliant Principality Stadium.(Breakfast)Accommodation: Clayton Hotel, Cardiff.
Roman Baths and Stonehenge.Cross the Severn Bridge to reach the City of Bath, a UNESCO World Heritage Site known for its Georgian streets and crescents. Visit the Roman Baths and Pump Room built above on of Britain’s hot, mineral springs. See the incredibly well-preserved remains of one of the greatest spas of the ancient world, still ﬂowing with the natural hot water from the springs below. Your journey continues across Salisbury Plain for a visit to mysterious Stonehenge - no-one can be sure why they were built, or even how prehistoric man could move such huge blocks of stone. Your exploration of Britain and Ireland draws to a close upon your return to London, where you are at leisure for the rest of the day.(Breakfast)Accommodation: The Grosvenor Hotel, Amba Hotel Marble Arch, London.
Homeward Bound.Your journey comes to an end after breakfast.(Breakfast)
- Dublin: Before it opens to the public, visit the Guinness Storehouse to learn about Ireland's national drink. Experience a private masterclass and learn to pour the perfect pint.
- York: In the evening, enjoy a Welcome Dinner and the chance to get to know your fellow travellers.
- Loch Lomond: Enjoy a light lunch and admire the oak woodlands and incredible scenery as you cruise one of Scotland's most beautiful lochs, a favourite nature spot of the local's.
- Chester: Enjoy a delightful Farm-to-Table dinner at a local restaurant.
- Killarney: Choose from a fine selection of local restaurants on your Dine-Around Evening.
- Waterford: Celebrate the culmination of your escorted journey with wine, good cheer and palate-pleasing cuisine.
- Dining Summary: 14 Breakfasts (B), 3 Dinners (D) and 3 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee.
- Killarney: Choose between a memorable ride on a horse-drawn jaunting car with the local jarveys or alternatively, join a gentle hike with a Local Expert along the lake shore and past the grounds of Ross Castle, admiring the incredible scenery of the National Park.
- Blarney: Choose between a visit to Blarney Castle where you will see the famous Stone of Eloquence. Alternatively, visit the lush gardens of the estate with a senior gardener.
- Kildare: Join a working member of the famous Irish Stud Farm for a private, behind-the-scenes visit of the stud where many legendary racehorses were bred. After, stroll through the finest Japanese gardens in Europe, designed by master horticulturalists, Tassa and Minoru Eida.
- Waterford: Visit Waterford Crystal to learn more about the art of crystal carving that has been practised here since the late 1700s. See master craftsmen utilise traditional cutting and blowing methods at one of the few remaining artisan workshops.
Top Rated Highlights
- Scenic Drives: Admire some of the world's most spectacular scenery as you travel through the Scottish Highlands, past the Grampian Mountains, Spey Valley and Glencoe, along Loch Lomond and Loch Ness, through the English Lake District, Tipperary, Ring of Kerry, Dungarvan, Pembrokeshire, and across Severn Bridge and Salibury Plain.
- Stratford-upon-Avon: Learn about the life of William Shakespeare, arguably history's most famous writer, when you visit his birthplace. Then enjoy some time to explore this pretty town with its iconic Tudor houses.
- York: Your Travel Director will show you the York Minster, the city walls and the medieval Shambles during you orientation of the city.
- Durham: See the castle and Romanesque cathedral.
- Hadrians Wall: Stop to see part of the ancient wall that once marked the border of the Roman Empire.
- Edinburgh: Your Local Expert walks with you inside the walls of the Edinburgh Castle to view the Scottish Crown Jewels, the Stone of Destiny and Mons Meg.
- St Andrews: Visit the university town where the famous beach scene from 'Chariots of Fire' was filmed and see the golf course where the sport was created.
- Pitlochry: Visit this town, famous for its salmon leap.
- Inverness: See the River Ness, Inverness Castle and take in the scenery around you as you hear about the beauty and history behind Inverness.
- Loch Ness: Drive along the shores in search of the legendary monster.
- Grasmere: Learn about the life of the poet William Wordsworth and visit his grave.
- Chester: During you orientation with your Travel Director see the Jubilee Clock, the cathedral, city walls and famous black and white Rows.
- Conwy: See the castle upon the river.
- Holyhead: Set sail for Dublin.
- Dublin: A Local Expert will show you Dublin's elegant Georgian squares, O'Connell Street and the Custom House.
- Cashel: See the Rock of Cashel where St. Patrick preached.
- Killarney: Enjoy hearing of the history of Killarney during your city orientation.
- Ring of Kerry: Venture into a world of towering cliffs, lush lakelands and remote villages, as you journey the magical Ring of Kerry.
- Waterford: Explore the town and see Reginald's Tower and the remains of the city walls.
- Rosslare: Board your ferry to cross the Irish Sea.
- Cardiff: Learn more about Wales' capital and cultural hub, Cardiff, as you enjoy an orientation of this vibrant city with your Travel Director.
- Bath: Explore the well-preserved Roman Baths with your Travel Director. Once used for public bathing, they are now open for visitors to explore their grounds and onsite museum.
- Stonehenge: Walk around the strange and awe-inspiring monoliths that have reputedly stood for 5,000 years.
Included Insight Services
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency
- We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available)
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination
- You may purchase transfers from/to London Heathrow and Gatwick airports on arrival and departure days, or when additional night accommodation has been booked through Insight Vacations
- Alternatively, please make your own way from/to the airport
Health and Safety Protocols for Insight Vacations Tours
Insight Vacations has introduced these enhanced hygiene protocols – for you and team members.
You can travel with Insight Vacations and be assured that their team has put numerous new measures in place to elevate their hygiene standards and protocols. The well-being of guests and team has always been, and always will be, their primary concern.
In this new, fast changing Covid-19 era, Insight Vacations is doing all they can to adapt to new requirements and expectations. Here are some important new steps and procedures that they have implemented to enhance hygiene protocols, to comply with physical distancing requirements by relevant government authorities and to give you the peace of mind when you are traveling during these new times.Expertly Trained Travel Directors
Travel Director training equips them with enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures. During your trip, they will operate with a duty of care and monitor the hygiene etiquette of the guests, reacting and advising as needed, to ensure high standards are maintained. Before you travel, Insight Vacations will also keep you well informed about new protocols required in these areas, and ask that you cooperate with and heed the advice and direction of Travel Directors while on your trip. The Travel Directors have preventative measures in place to try and ensure your well-being and in the event that any unexpected issues arise on trip, they will activate additional protocols.Stringent On-the-Road Protocols
The customized luxury coaches are sanitised before the start of your trip and have always been kept to very high standards. Following the outbreak of COVID-19, Insight Vacations have taken additional measures to elevate hygiene and sanitary practices in accordance with guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and as required, applicable government regulations. The Driver training provides them with the latest hygiene protocols. They will clean and disinfect all surfaces including handrails, door handles, tables, seats, air-conditioning filters and overhead lockers on a daily basis. All the guests are asked to follow hygiene practices recommended by the World Health Organisation including the thorough and regular washing of hands and sanitising when required. Hand sanitiser is freely available on board for your use throughout the day. Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves with you, and additional hand sanitiser to make you feel comfortable, as these will be required to be worn in public in some countries. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays and wipes will be available for guest distribution on all trips.A Full Team of Support 24/7
It’s not just your Travel Director and Driver who will be taking care of you. Behind the scenes, the operations and guest support teams are in contact with them and on call 24/7, so you can rest assured that you’re in good hands.Physical Distancing
Adapting to the right size groups, based on government distancing requirements, you can rest assured that you will travel with the comfort of your own personal space. Have peace of mind that all of the experiences, hotels and restaurants you’ll enjoy on your trip have been vetted to ensure they adhere to physical distancing and hygiene guidelines.Trusted Partners, Exceptional Standards
Insight Vacations is very selective in who they work with and choose to only use hotels, restaurants, ground handlers and venues that take the well-being of the guests as seriously as Insight Vacations does and agrees to meet expected guidelines and specifications. Insight Vacations only works with establishments that they are confident will consistently adhere to their high standards.Always in the Know
As part of The Travel Corporation (TTC) , Insight Vacations is kept up to date with all government advisories and travel alerts on a daily basis and is continually in touch with all of the partners on the ground in each destination. Also, rest assured that during your trip, the teams work to ensure the supplier partners (hotels, restaurants, museums and other venues) are also applying the same standard to these new hygiene and distancing protocols, to the extent possible.
Question: How many suitcases can I take with me on my trip?
Question: Is Airfare Included in the Price?
Great trip, tremendous amount of ground covered in UK and Ireland. No way could we have done it on our own.
Steven, CTA did a fantastic job helping us set up our vacation. He replied to all our emails within a very reasonable time. We will defiantly go through him again.
Two things... let people know, a lot of hotels in the British Isle don't have AC and second confirm that airfare does not include transfers to hotel...
Cheryl our trip tour leader was excellent. Her commentarys were informative and well presented. We really enjoyed her added flourishes, music and videos that she worked into the bus ride. We would definitely book another trip with her.
The tour was wonderful but we did not pay attention to how many hotels were involved. Most nights were only 1 night in each hotel. Many of the hotels are not air conditioned because they are up north. It was quite warm several nights. The fans were little help.
the excursions were not good and the food was average with some exceptions to food and excursion.
Hotels were substandard with small rooms. Too much time on the bus without the tour director pointing out points of interest along the way.
Call Us Now 1-800-935-2620
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-935-2620. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!