Dates & Prices
LOW UNPUBLISHED PRICES ON INSIGHT VACATIONS TOURSWhy pay full price? Call us or click above for a quick quote and save money on Insight Vacations Tours.
Young Travelers Save up to 10%
Young Travelers Save up to 10%
Young Travelers must be under the age of 18 years old on the tour departure date and accompanied by an adult (limit of one Young Traveler Discount per room). Children under 5 years old are not accepted on any escorted tour. This discount cannot be combined with our Milestone Celebrations offers.
Take Two or More Trips and Save up to $212
Take Two or More Trips and Save up to $212
Does not apply to additional accommodations, stopovers, airfares of flight supplements, Independent City Breaks, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Greece, trips with included cruises or cruise extensions. All trips must be booked at the same time to qualify. Additional details may apply.
Triple Room Share Reduction
Triple Room Share Reduction
Offer may not be available on all vacations. Note the third bed may be a foldaway. Cannot be combined with our Small Group Discount. Discount varies by package. Additional restrictions may apply.
5% Savings on Group Vacations
5% Savings on Group Vacations
Group vacations may not be offered on all dates and/or itineraries. Discount is combinable with Early Payment savings as well as Past Guest discount and second trip savings. Offer applies to new bookings only. Additional restrictions may apply.
Book With Flexibility
- Peace of Mind
Complimentary "Peace of Mind" Travel Plan. Change your travel plans until 30 days before your trip
- Change Destination / Vacation
Change to a different destination or vacation with the Travcorp Family of Brands.
- Change Dates
Choose new departure dates if your plans change.
- Great Service
Award-winning service, low prices, client satisfaction
A private tour of Trinity College with fast-track entry to the Book of Kells, a Jaunting Car ride in Killarney, luscious green countryside, dramatic coastal scenery and the ‘lilt’ of Irish voices all make for an exceptional journey.
In Dublin’s Fair CityWelcome to the land of legends, misty mountains, lovely lakes and friendly greetings. At Dublin airport, transfers leave for your hotel at 08:30, 11:00 and 13:00. Meet your Travel Director at 14:30 for a Dublin orientation, taking you past the Custom House. Travel along the River Liffey to see the Guinness Storehouse, Christchurch Cathedral and St Patrick's Cathedral. Enjoy priority entry to the 9th century Book of Kells and walk through the cobbled courtyards of Trinity College accompanied by a University insider who will share insights into modern life and the establishment’s impressive history. In the evening, join your Travel Director for a warm and friendly Welcome Reception with drinks and the opportunity to mingle and get to know each other over the evening.(Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: Clayton Hotel Burlington Road, Dublin.
To Galway, City of the TribesLeave Dublin and set off through the delightful landscapes of the Emerald Isle. Pass by the former fortress town of Athlone on the River Shannon, to reach historic Galway, the City of the Tribes, at the mouth of the Corrib River. Easily one of Ireland’s most fun and lively cities, the streets are lined with buskers, the pubs feature live musicians, and the region’s famous oysters are on sale at many of the quaint restaurants along the way. Join your Travel Director to see the infamous Lynch Memorial and the Church of St. Nicholas, where Christopher Columbus reputedly prayed before setting off for his discovery of America. Also see the aged Spanish Arch and Eyre Square, dedicated to the late US President, John F. Kennedy.(Breakfast)Accommodation: Harbour Hotel Galway.
The Cliffs of Moher, Adare and KillarneyTake the scenic route through the mysterious rocky limestone landscape of the Burren, with its underground caverns, streams and rare flora.Stop at the Exhibition Centre, situated next to the 700-foot Cliffs of Moher with breathtaking views of the Clare Coast.Continue past the city of Limerick, stop in quaint Adare and take a relaxed village walk to see its thatched-roof cottages.In the evening, stay in the center of the action in lively Killarney. The gateway to the famous Ring of Kerry, Killarney has been welcoming travellers who appreciate the spectacular scenery of waterfalls, woodlands and lakes for over 250 years.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: Killarney Plaza Hotel and Spa.
Meals: Breakfast Dinner
Ring of Kerry ExperienceThis morning enjoy an Insight Choice. Choose between a memorable ride on a horse-drawn jaunting car with the local jarveys or alternatively, admire incredible scenery on a gentle hike with a Local Expert along the lake shore and past the grounds of Ross Castle, admiring the incredible scenery of the National Park. After, take a leisurely excursion around the magnificent Ring of Kerry with stunning views of mountains and sea. Pass through the small towns of Killorglin, where the famous Puck Fair takes place, and Cahersiveen, birthplace of the great patriot, Daniel O'Connell. Follow the narrow road as it winds along the cliffs to the fishing town of Waterville. Continue through delightful villages like Sneem and cross the peat bogs of the Black Mountains to Moll’s Gap to admire Queen Victoria’s Ladies View. The rest of the afternoon is at leisure. For your Farm-to-Table dining experience, enjoy some Irish home cooking at the family-run kitchen of chef John Sheehan. Join John and his wife, Freda for drinks and a personal insight into classic Irish recipes that are loved throughout the world. Then, settle down for a night of great food and drink in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: Killarney Plaza Hotel and Spa.
Meals: Breakfast Dinner
Cobh and Blarney Castle on the way to CorkDrive to the pretty riverside village of Cobh, which was the last port of call for the Titanic. Walk through the Queenstown Story exhibition at the Heritage Centre, which recounts the era of Irish emigration and the life of this once great passenger port. Continue to visit the 15th century Blarney Castle, home of the famous Stone of Eloquence - once kissed, never forgotten! Or enjoy a sensory walk in the extensive and varied estate gardens. Then Continue on to Cork along the spacious Grand Parade and South Mall and see the City Hall and fine Georgian houses en route to your hotel. In the evening, raise your glass and revel in rich flavours at a lively Celebration Dinner.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: Maldron Hotel South Mall, Cork.
Meals: Breakfast Dinner
Kilkenny and DublinDrive through prime farmland to the medieval city of Kilkenny, with its majestic castle and River walk. Browse the medieval mile showcasing the hub of Ireland’s Arts and Crafts scene along its narrow lanes. While here, why not explore Kilkenny’s medieval hidden gems and visit a 17th century townhouse and brewery? Then, return to Dublin and your hotel, located in the heart of Dublin’s leafy south side just minutes from the city centre. The rest of the evening is at your leisure to further explore if you wish.(Breakfast)Accommodation: Clayton Hotel Burlington Road, Dublin.
Depart DublinYour memorable trip comes to an end. Departure transfers arrive at Dublin airport at 07:00, 09:00 and 10:30.(Breakfast)
- Dublin: Join your Travel Director for a warm and friendly Welcome Dinner, an opportunity to get to know each other over a meal with wine.
- Killarney: Meet passionate restaurant owners John and Freda at their beautiful farmhouse in Killarney, where you'll hear more about their Farm-to-Table concept, while enjoying a delicious meal made from fresh ingredients sourced within a five mile radius.
- Cork: Celebrate Irish style! Join in the 'craic' over dinner with fabulous local flavours and wine.
- Dining Summary: 6 Breakfast (B), 4 Dinner with Wine (DW)
- Killarney: Choose between a memorable ride on a horse-drawn jaunting car with the local jarveys or alternatively, join a gentle hike with a Local Expert along the lake shore and past the grounds of Ross Castle, admiring the incredible scenery of the National Park.
- Dublin: Tour Trinity College with a university insider, before marvelling at the ancient Book of Kells, created by monks and dating from A.D. 800.
Make Travel Matter
- Killarney: Meet passionate restaurant owners John and Freda at their beautiful farmhouse in Killarney, where you'll hear more about their Farm-to-Fork concept, while enjoying a delicious meal made from fresh ingredients sourced within a five mile radius.This Make Travel Matter experiences advances SDG 12: Responsible Consumption & Production. John and Freda have a policy that all food is sourced locally from farms and the coach of the Emerald Isle. On the farm they also grow and harvest all their own fruit and veg. They educate their visitors about sustainable consumption and the benefits of eating fresh homegrown produce.
Top Rated Highlights
- Scenic Drives: Irish scenery is some of the most beautiful in the world. Relax and admire the views as your travel through Burren, Derrynasaggart Mountain and along the Ring of Kerry.
- Dublin: During your orientation with your Travel Director, see Custom House and travel along the River Liffey. See the Guinness Brewery, Christchurch Cathedral and St. Patrick's Cathedral.
- Galway: Enjoy an orientation tour of the many landmarks in Galway such as the Lynch Memorial, Church of St. Nicholas, Spanish Arch and Eyre Square.
- Cliffs of Moher: Stop by the Exhibition Centre and look out over the Wild Atlantic Way from these majestic cliffs.
- Adare: Experience a village walk through the main street lined with thatched cottages.
- Killarney: Enjoy hearing of the history of Killarney during your city orientation.
- Ring of Kerry: Venture into a world of towering cliffs, lush lakelands and remote villages, as you journey the magical Ring of Kerry.
- Blarney: It is said that those who kiss the Blarney Stone are bestowed with the power to persuade, flatter and coax. But to do so, you must dangle from the ramparts!
- Cobh: The Queenstown Story at Cobh retraces the steps of Irish emigration from the famine of 1845 to the great ocean line era of the 1950s. This is a must for those with Irish ancestors who crossed the Atlantic during this time.
- Cork: Your Travel Director will show you the Grand Parade and South Mall, along with City Hall and the Opera House.
- Kilkenny: Your Travel Director will provide you with an orientation of the medieval city of Kilkenny with its majestic castle and River walk.
Included Insight Services
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency
- We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available)
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times
- If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport
Health and Safety Protocols for Insight Vacations Tours
Insight Vacations has introduced these enhanced hygiene protocols – for you and team members.
You can travel with Insight Vacations and be assured that their team has put numerous new measures in place to elevate their hygiene standards and protocols. The well-being of guests and team has always been, and always will be, their primary concern.
In this new, fast changing Covid-19 era, Insight Vacations is doing all they can to adapt to new requirements and expectations. Here are some important new steps and procedures that they have implemented to enhance hygiene protocols, to comply with physical distancing requirements by relevant government authorities and to give you the peace of mind when you are traveling during these new times.Expertly Trained Travel Directors
Travel Director training equips them with enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures. During your trip, they will operate with a duty of care and monitor the hygiene etiquette of the guests, reacting and advising as needed, to ensure high standards are maintained. Before you travel, Insight Vacations will also keep you well informed about new protocols required in these areas, and ask that you cooperate with and heed the advice and direction of Travel Directors while on your trip. The Travel Directors have preventative measures in place to try and ensure your well-being and in the event that any unexpected issues arise on trip, they will activate additional protocols.Stringent On-the-Road Protocols
The customized luxury coaches are sanitised before the start of your trip and have always been kept to very high standards. Following the outbreak of COVID-19, Insight Vacations have taken additional measures to elevate hygiene and sanitary practices in accordance with guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and as required, applicable government regulations. The Driver training provides them with the latest hygiene protocols. They will clean and disinfect all surfaces including handrails, door handles, tables, seats, air-conditioning filters and overhead lockers on a daily basis. All the guests are asked to follow hygiene practices recommended by the World Health Organisation including the thorough and regular washing of hands and sanitising when required. Hand sanitiser is freely available on board for your use throughout the day. Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves with you, and additional hand sanitiser to make you feel comfortable, as these will be required to be worn in public in some countries. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays and wipes will be available for guest distribution on all trips.A Full Team of Support 24/7
It’s not just your Travel Director and Driver who will be taking care of you. Behind the scenes, the operations and guest support teams are in contact with them and on call 24/7, so you can rest assured that you’re in good hands.Physical Distancing
Adapting to the right size groups, based on government distancing requirements, you can rest assured that you will travel with the comfort of your own personal space. Have peace of mind that all of the experiences, hotels and restaurants you’ll enjoy on your trip have been vetted to ensure they adhere to physical distancing and hygiene guidelines.Trusted Partners, Exceptional Standards
Insight Vacations is very selective in who they work with and choose to only use hotels, restaurants, ground handlers and venues that take the well-being of the guests as seriously as Insight Vacations does and agrees to meet expected guidelines and specifications. Insight Vacations only works with establishments that they are confident will consistently adhere to their high standards.Always in the Know
As part of The Travel Corporation (TTC) , Insight Vacations is kept up to date with all government advisories and travel alerts on a daily basis and is continually in touch with all of the partners on the ground in each destination. Also, rest assured that during your trip, the teams work to ensure the supplier partners (hotels, restaurants, museums and other venues) are also applying the same standard to these new hygiene and distancing protocols, to the extent possible.
Question: Can this tour be extended to 9 days
Question: How many suitcases can I take with me on my trip?
Question: Is Airfare Included in the Price?
Insight Focus on Ireland was a great trip. The tour director, Katie, was fantastic and very knowledgeable. I would definitely book another tour with Insight.
very nice tour to get a taste of Ireland food, scenery, and culture; also the food was excellent.
We really enjoyed our tour Director and our driver. Both friendly and knowledgeable
We enjoyed our tour. The insight guide was good, but not quite to the level of the globus guides we have had.
This trip was advertised as a "relaxed start". We had a wake-up call each morning at 6:45 or earlier. To us, that is not a relaxed start. Plus, the hotel in Dublin did not have air conditioning. They brought us a fan but it was very hot and humid in the room( we were in Ireland during a 7 week drought and heat wave) so hard to get a full nights sleep
Call Us Now 1-800-935-2620
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-935-2620. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!