Dates & Prices
|Start Date||End Date||Offers||Brochure|
|May 11, 2022||May 22, 2022||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|May 25, 2022||Jun 05, 2022||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Jun 08, 2022||Jun 19, 2022||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Jun 22, 2022||Jul 03, 2022||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Jul 06, 2022||Jul 17, 2022||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Jul 13, 2022||Jul 24, 2022||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Aug 03, 2022||Aug 14, 2022||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Aug 10, 2022||Aug 21, 2022||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Aug 17, 2022||Aug 28, 2022||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
|Sep 07, 2022||Sep 18, 2022||Best||Get Lower Price||Get Quote|
LOW UNPUBLISHED PRICES ON INSIGHT VACATIONS TOURSWhy pay full price? Call us or click above for a quick quote and save money on Insight Vacations Tours.
Young Travelers Save up to 10%
Young Travelers Save up to 10%
Young Travelers must be under the age of 18 years old on the tour departure date and accompanied by an adult (limit of one Young Traveler Discount per room). Children under 5 years old are not accepted on any escorted tour. This discount cannot be combined with our Milestone Celebrations offers.
Take Two or More Trips and Save up to $212
Take Two or More Trips and Save up to $212
Does not apply to additional accommodations, stopovers, airfares of flight supplements, Independent City Breaks, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Greece, trips with included cruises or cruise extensions. All trips must be booked at the same time to qualify. Additional details may apply.
Triple Room Share Reduction
Triple Room Share Reduction
Offer may not be available on all vacations. Note the third bed may be a foldaway. Cannot be combined with our Small Group Discount. Discount varies by package. Additional restrictions may apply.
5% Savings on Group Vacations
5% Savings on Group Vacations
Group vacations may not be offered on all dates and/or itineraries. Discount is combinable with Early Payment savings as well as Past Guest discount and second trip savings. Offer applies to new bookings only. Additional restrictions may apply.
Book With Flexibility
- Peace of Mind
Complimentary "Peace of Mind" Travel Plan. Change your travel plans until 30 days before your trip
- Change Destination / Vacation
Change to a different destination or vacation with the Travcorp Family of Brands.
- Change Dates
Choose new departure dates if your plans change.
- Great Service
Award-winning service, low prices, client satisfaction
Marvel at the road less travelled with Scandinavia's breathtaking mountains, rivers and fjords. Follow the tales and trails of the Vikings, while enjoying the modern culture and liveliness of the cities.
Welcome to OsloOn arrival at Oslo airport, your transfer will leave for the hotel at 09:30, 12:00 or 14:30.Join your Travel Director and fellow guests at 17:30, to enjoy a Welcome Dinner with wine.(Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Oslo.
Cosmopolitan OsloIn the morning, sightseeing with a Local Expert will show you the spires and ramparts of medieval Akershus Castle guarding the harbour, as well as the Royal Palace and an included visit to the Viking Ship Museum. Stand beneath the scrolled prows and handcut hulls of 9th century ships that carried Viking nobles to the afterlife and learn about their traditions and culture. Wander through Frogner Park, housing the intriguing sculptures by Gustav Vigeland. The afternoon is at your leisure, perhaps join an Optional Experience to the most modern ski jump in the world? Maybe explore City Hall where the Nobel Peace Prize Ceremony is held, or walk upon the famous architecture of Oslo Opera House?(Breakfast)Accommodation: Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Oslo.
Oslo city to coastal BergenJourney across the Hardanger Plateau, Europe's greatest mountain plateau and the largest national park in the Nordic countries, before arriving at your hotel in the historic port of Bergen. Join your Travel Director for a city orientation and hear about the seafaring traditions of this beautiful harbourside town. In the evening, savour a delicious dinner at Zupperia Matbørsen, a local restaurant offering traditional Norwegian and European flavours with Asian fusion.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: Thon Hotel Rosenkrantz, Bergen.
Meals: Breakfast Dinner
Ancient Hanseatic port of BergenA Local Expert introduces you to Bergen. The ancient Hanseatic port city still largely looks to the sea for its living, as evidenced by the picturesque and lively Fish Market, set in a charming location in the heart of the city. The market also has stalls selling a colourful variety of fruits, vegetables, flowers, handicrafts and souvenirs. After seeing the 13th century Haakon’s Hall, there will be time to explore all that this exciting town has to offer. Perhaps spend a leisurely afternoon on the traditional-style train of the Flåm Railway?(Breakfast)Accommodation: Thon Hotel Rosenkrantz, Bergen.
A Coastline like no OtherEnjoy the morning at leisure to ascend Mount Fløyen by the only funicular in Scandinavia or alternatively visit the home of composer Edward Grieg, located alongside the beautiful lake Nordås. Afterwards, travel along this incredible coastline and sail across fjords passing an abundance of islands. Arrive in Stavanger, one of Norway’s oldest cities founded almost 900 years ago. The city has continued to evolve with changing times and now the headquarters of the Norwegian oil industry, Stavanger is a fusion of old world charm and cosmopolitan flair.(Breakfast)Accommodation: Radisson Blu Atlantic Hotel, Stavanger.
The Wonders of LysefjordCruise Lysefjord, one of Norway's most breathtaking fjords. See Preikestolen, the Pulpit Rock, known as one of the most iconic destinations in the world! You will also view Vagabond's Cave, old mountain farms, idyllic islands and majestic scenery. Enjoy the fjord landscape through panoramic windows or from the sundeck. The afternoon is at your leisure to relax or continue exploring Stavanger.(Breakfast)Accommodation: Radisson Blu Atlantic Hotel, Stavanger.
Onwards to KristiansandRelax and enjoy the scenic drive as you round the southern cape of Norway. Upon arrival in Kristiansand, your orientation walk of the city centre will show you the Dom Kirke and the Nupen Fountain. Savour a delicious dinner at a local restaurant.(Breakfast)Accommodation: Hotel Norge, Kristiansand.
Kristiansand to AarhusSay farewell to Norway as you sail across the Skagerrak to Hirtshals, Denmark. Your journey continues to Aarhus, Denmark's second largest city and one of Europe's cultural treasures with world-class museums and modern art. Explore Aarhus with Insight Choice. Join a Local Expert and visit Den Gamle By open air museum, offering a trip through 300 years of Danish culture. Walk among historic houses relocated from all over the country and traditional workshops. Alternatively, take a walk in the Botanical Gardens with your Local Expert. Learn about Danish nature and flora, as well as international plants in the Tropical Houses. Join your fellow travellers for a Farm-to-Table Dinner of delicious Danish dishes made from locally sourced, seasonal ingredients.(Breakfast / Dinner)Accommodation: Comwell Hotel Aarhus.
Meals: Breakfast Dinner
Historic AarhusA vibrant mix of youthful energy and a blast from the past makes Aarhus a city with an energetic beat of the pulse. Join your Local Expert for an exploration of the city centre. See the City Hall, the modern art museum ARoS Aarhus ART Museum, topped with an immense, interactive artwork and Dokk1, the largest public library in Scandinavia. Walk through the area surrounding the cathedral and visit the new township for splendid views of Aarhus Bay. The afternoon is free to explore at your own pace.(Breakfast)Accommodation: Comwell Hotel Aarhus.
Odense and the Fairytales of FynCross the Jutland Peninsula to the town of Odense, on the island of Fyn. In the restored old district, visit the Hans Christian Andersen House, a museum dedicated to his life and works. Learn all about the famous fairytale writer as you follow his career, travels and love life. In the evening, visit the glittering lights and enchanting atmosphere of the world-famous Tivoli Gardens.(Breakfast)Accommodation: Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Copenhagen.
Wonderful, Wonderful CopenhagenYour Local Expert will reveal the charm of Denmark's capital. Meet Hans Christian Andersen's Little Mermaid gazing wistfully across the harbour and see Christiansborg Palace, the seat of the Danish Government. Continue on to see Rosenborg Castle, Amalienborg Palace, the Renaissance Stock Exchange and Copenhagen Cathedral, where the Crown Prince of Denmark married Princess Mary. View the unusual Round Tower, a 17th century round tower and the oldest functioning observatory in Europe. The afternoon is at your leisure. This evening, toast to the end of your Scandinavian adventure, as you enjoy a delicious Celebration Dinner with your newfound friends.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Copenhagen.
Meals: Breakfast Dinner
Depart CopenhagenDeparture transfers arrive at Copenhagen airport at 06:30, 09:00 and 12:00.(Breakfast)
- Oslo: On arrival at Oslo airport, your transfer will leave for the hotel at 09:30, 12:00 or 14:30.Join your Travel Director and fellow guests at 17:30, to enjoy a Welcome Dinner with wine.
- Oslo: On arrival at Oslo airport, your transfer will leave for the hotel at 09:30, 12:00 or 14:30. Join your Travel Director and fellow guests at 17:30, to enjoy a Welcome Dinner with wine.
- Bergen: Enjoy an evening of dinner and wine at a local restaurant. Zupperia Matbørsen offers traditional Norwegian and European meal with an Asian twist.
- Aarhus: Savour a delightful meal prepared with fresh, locally-sourced ingredients.
- Copenhagen: At your Celebration Dinner, Scandinavian hospitality is matched with fine food and wine.
- Dining Summary: 11 Breakfasts (B), 2 Dinners (D), 3 Dinners with Wine (DW)
- Aarhus: Choose between joining a Local Expert to visit Den Gamle By open air museum, offering a trip through 300 years of Danish culture or alternatively, walk through the Botanical Gardens with your Local Expert and learn about Danish nature and flora.
- Scenic Drives: While travelling through southern Scandinavia, experience some of the most beautiful natural scenery in the world, along the Norwegian West Coast from Bergen to Stavanger and around the southern cape of Norway.
Top Rated Highlights
- Oslo: Take a moment to contemplate the interesting Vigeland sculptures when you visit Frogner Park.
- Hardanger Plateau: Pass through the National Park known for its beautiful arctic tundra.
- Bergen: With your Local Expert, see the many colourful stalls of the lively Fish Market and marvel at the 13th century Haakon's Hall.
- West Coast Norway: Fjord hop from Bergen to Stavanger.
- Lysefjord: Embrace spectacular scenery as you cruise through Lysefjord to the magnificent Pulpit Rock. See Vagabond's Cave, old mountain farms, idyllic islands and majestic scenery. Your cruiser is emission-free and uses eco-friendly technology for its navigation.
- Kristiansand: During your orientation with your Travel Director, walk the city centre and see the Dom Kirke and Nupen Fountain.
- Skagerrak: Sail across the Skagerrak as you cross from Kristiansand to Hirsthals.
- Aarhus: A vibrant mix of youthful energy and a blast from the past makes Aarhus a city with an energetic beat of the pulse. Join your Local Expert for an exploration of the city centre. See the City Hall, the modern art museum ARoS Aarhus ART Museum topped with an immense, interactive artwork and Dokk1, the largest public library in Scandinavia. Walk through the area surrounding the cathedral and visit the new township for splendid views of Aarhus Bay. The afternoon is free for you to explore at your own pace.
- Odense: Be enchanted by the tales of Hans Christian Anderson's life when you visit the museum dedicated to his life and works.
- Copenhagen: With your Local Expert, view Christiansborg Palace and the cathedral where the Crown Prince of Denmark married Princess Mary. You'll also see Rosenborg Castle, Amalienborg Palace, the Renaissance Stock Exchange and the unusual Rundertaarn, which is the oldest functioning Observatory in Europe.
Included Insight Services
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency
- We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available)
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination
- Cruise in high-class cabins with sea views
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times
- If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport
Health and Safety Protocols for Insight Vacations Tours
Insight Vacations has introduced these enhanced hygiene protocols – for you and team members.
You can travel with Insight Vacations and be assured that their team has put numerous new measures in place to elevate their hygiene standards and protocols. The well-being of guests and team has always been, and always will be, their primary concern.
In this new, fast changing Covid-19 era, Insight Vacations is doing all they can to adapt to new requirements and expectations. Here are some important new steps and procedures that they have implemented to enhance hygiene protocols, to comply with physical distancing requirements by relevant government authorities and to give you the peace of mind when you are traveling during these new times.Expertly Trained Travel Directors
Travel Director training equips them with enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures. During your trip, they will operate with a duty of care and monitor the hygiene etiquette of the guests, reacting and advising as needed, to ensure high standards are maintained. Before you travel, Insight Vacations will also keep you well informed about new protocols required in these areas, and ask that you cooperate with and heed the advice and direction of Travel Directors while on your trip. The Travel Directors have preventative measures in place to try and ensure your well-being and in the event that any unexpected issues arise on trip, they will activate additional protocols.Stringent On-the-Road Protocols
The customized luxury coaches are sanitised before the start of your trip and have always been kept to very high standards. Following the outbreak of COVID-19, Insight Vacations have taken additional measures to elevate hygiene and sanitary practices in accordance with guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and as required, applicable government regulations. The Driver training provides them with the latest hygiene protocols. They will clean and disinfect all surfaces including handrails, door handles, tables, seats, air-conditioning filters and overhead lockers on a daily basis. All the guests are asked to follow hygiene practices recommended by the World Health Organisation including the thorough and regular washing of hands and sanitising when required. Hand sanitiser is freely available on board for your use throughout the day. Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves with you, and additional hand sanitiser to make you feel comfortable, as these will be required to be worn in public in some countries. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays and wipes will be available for guest distribution on all trips.A Full Team of Support 24/7
It’s not just your Travel Director and Driver who will be taking care of you. Behind the scenes, the operations and guest support teams are in contact with them and on call 24/7, so you can rest assured that you’re in good hands.Physical Distancing
Adapting to the right size groups, based on government distancing requirements, you can rest assured that you will travel with the comfort of your own personal space. Have peace of mind that all of the experiences, hotels and restaurants you’ll enjoy on your trip have been vetted to ensure they adhere to physical distancing and hygiene guidelines.Trusted Partners, Exceptional Standards
Insight Vacations is very selective in who they work with and choose to only use hotels, restaurants, ground handlers and venues that take the well-being of the guests as seriously as Insight Vacations does and agrees to meet expected guidelines and specifications. Insight Vacations only works with establishments that they are confident will consistently adhere to their high standards.Always in the Know
As part of The Travel Corporation (TTC) , Insight Vacations is kept up to date with all government advisories and travel alerts on a daily basis and is continually in touch with all of the partners on the ground in each destination. Also, rest assured that during your trip, the teams work to ensure the supplier partners (hotels, restaurants, museums and other venues) are also applying the same standard to these new hygiene and distancing protocols, to the extent possible.
Question: How many suitcases can I take with me on my trip?
Question: Is Airfare Included in the Price?
This trip is good if this is your first time to go to Scandinavian countries, we love the sceneries and the riding of the cruise across the sea from Norway to Denmark. Besides, the dining experiences that we had to pay extras are also the good ones to experience to taste the local traditional food made from freshest ingeredients that are organics.Overall experiences with the tour is very satisfying.
Call Us Now 1-800-935-2620
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-935-2620. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!