Dates & Prices
LOW UNPUBLISHED PRICES ON BRENDAN TOURSWhy pay full price? Call us or click above for a quick quote and save money on Brendan Tours.
Young Travelers Save up to 10%
Young Travelers Save up to 10%
Young travelers must be under the age of 18 years on the date of departure, and must be accompanied by an adult (limit of one Young Traveler Discount per room). Offer does not apply to Group Discounts, and does not apply to optional extensions or excursions, Independent or Customized Vacations, extra nights, airfares, taxes and fees, flight supplements, or airport transfers. Offer applies to new bookings only, additional restrictions may apply.
Earn 5% With Family and Group Discount
Earn 5% With Family and Group Discount
Discount does not apply to Hidden Journeys, Independent Vacations or extra nights' accommodations and is not combinable with the Single Traveler Discount. Discount is combinable with Triple Room. Call us for more details. Offer valid on new bookings only, additional restrictions may apply.
Book With Flexibility
- Peace of Mind
Complimentary "Peace of Mind" Travel Plan. Change your travel plans until 30 days before your trip
- Change Destination / Vacation
Change to a different destination or vacation with the Travcorp Family of Brands.
- Change Dates
Choose new departure dates if your plans change.
- Great Service
Award-winning service, low prices, client satisfaction
Blaze a trail and tick off the Treasures of Ireland on this quick jaunt around the Emerald Isle, including stops in Dublin, Cork and Cobh, Titanic’s final fateful stop. Learn all about Viking history, kiss the Blarney Stone and watch in wonder as the idyllic Ring of Kerry unfolds.
Welcome to DublinPut a little Irish spring in your step and stroll through the lyrical capital of Dublin – your springboard to an unforgettable jaunt through the treasures of Ireland. Join a Local Specialist this afternoon to explore the city's iconic sights. Walk the cobbled courtyard of Trinity College and enjoy priority access to see the Book of Kells. Then, enjoy a Welcome Reception to get to know your fellow travellers.Accommodation: Maldron Parnell Square
Journey to Waterford and CorkDeparting Dublin this morning, we journey to the peaceful monastic ruins at Glendalough which survived repeated Viking attacks over the centuries. We'll Dive Into Culture, watching the master craftsmen of the House of Waterford Crystal as they create delicate works of art. Our final stop today is the 'rebel' city of Cork, where we'll have a free evening to enjoy a little Irish craic and soak up the lively atmosphere of this university city. Our Stays With Stories accommodation is the historic Maldron Shandon Hotel. Originally Cork's first general hospital opened in 1720, the building has a colourful history that has seen it survive wars, political upheaval, fire and demolition threats before it opened its doors as a grand hotel.Accommodation: Maldron Shandon
See the Sights of Blarney and KillarneyStop in Cobh, the charming seaside town that was the final port of call for the tragic Titanic on its fateful voyage. Join your Local Specialist for a walking tour to re-live the timeline of the Titanic, then embark on a scenic drive to Blarney Castle, kissing its famous stone to acquire the 'gift of the gab'. Continue to Killarney where you'll spend the next two nights.Accommodation: Killarney Avenue
A day on the Ring of KerryStop and admire Torc Waterfall during your leisurely guided walk with a 'Local Specialist' over wooden paths and lakeshore trails. The rest of our day is spent admiring the enduring beauty along Ireland's most scenic coastal drive around the Ring of Kerry. Later, join your companions for a 'Be My Guest' dinner at Muckross Farms, where you'll 'Connect With Locals', stepping back in time to learn about traditional Irish farm life against the scenic backdrop of the lakes of Killarney.
Admire the Cliffs of Moher and on to LimerickDelve into the era of the first transatlantic flights during a visit to the Flying Boat Museum in Foynes. At one time, it was the refuelling point for Pan Am's Flying Boat, the Yankee Clipper. Dive Into Culture as you board a replica Boeing 314 to experience life as a passenger. Learn how Irish Coffee was invented to treat weary passengers whose New York flights were delayed due to bad weather before enjoying your very own cup of 'Foynes Original'. This afternoon, we travel to the spectacular Cliffs of Moher which rise over 200 metres above the pounding Atlantic waves, before continuing to our hotel in Limerick.Accommodation: Greenhills
End DublinOur epic journey through the highlights of Ireland has come to an end. For now it's time to wish your fellow travellers slán abhaile as our memorable holiday comes to an end. Drop-off in Dublin will be at the airport and Trafalgar Dublin Hotel between 1pm and 2pm, depending on traffic.
- Explore Dublin, Titanic Story in Cobh and Killarney National Park with a Local Specialist
- Discover Waterford, Cork and Killarney
- Visit Trinity College, Glendalough, Waterford Crystal, Blarney Castle, Torc Waterfall, Foynes Flying Boat Museum and the Cliffs of Moher
- View St. Kevin's Cross in Glendalough and St. John's Castle in Limerick
- See Dublin's Georgian Squares
- Scenic Drive of the Ring of Kerry
- Connect with Locals It's 1930s Ireland revisited. Visit the working farms of Muckross taking you back to a time of traditional farming. Learn how to churn butter and dine in the Quilles Farmhouse against the scenic backdrop of the lakes of Killarney. (Day 4)
- Dive into Culture Learn how delicate Irish crystal is crafted at the House of Waterford Crystal during a workshop tour. (Day 2) Visit Foynes Flying Boat Museum, the only dedicated flying boat museum in the world, to gain insight into the rich history of aviation. (Day 5)
- Stays with Stories Discover centuries of tumultuous history staying at the Maldron Shandon hotel, a building that has survived wars, fires and threats of demolition to become the grand hotel it is today. (Day 2)
- Local Specialist For included sightseeing in Dublin, Cobh and Killarney
- 5 breakfasts
- 2 dinners (including Be My Guest)
First class travel Highlights
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
Question: How many suitcases can I take with me on my trip?
Question: Is Airfare Included in the Price?
Call Us Now 1-800-935-2620
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-935-2620. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!