LOW UNPUBLISHED PRICES ON INSIGHT VACATIONS TOURSWhy pay full price? Call us or click above for a quick quote and save money on Insight Vacations Tours.
Young Travelers Save up to 10%
Young Travelers Save up to 10%
Young Travelers must be under the age of 18 years old on the tour departure date and accompanied by an adult (limit of one Young Traveler Discount per room). Children under 5 years old are not accepted on any escorted tour. This discount cannot be combined with our Milestone Celebrations offers.
Take Two or More Trips and Save up to $212
Take Two or More Trips and Save up to $212
Does not apply to additional accommodations, stopovers, airfares of flight supplements, Independent City Breaks, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Greece, trips with included cruises or cruise extensions. All trips must be booked at the same time to qualify. Additional details may apply.
Triple Room Share Reduction
Triple Room Share Reduction
Offer may not be available on all vacations. Note the third bed may be a foldaway. Cannot be combined with our Small Group Discount. Discount varies by package. Additional restrictions may apply.
5% Savings on Group Vacations
5% Savings on Group Vacations
Group vacations may not be offered on all dates and/or itineraries. Discount is combinable with Early Payment savings as well as Past Guest discount and second trip savings. Offer applies to new bookings only. Additional restrictions may apply.
Book With Flexibility
- Peace of Mind
Complimentary "Peace of Mind" Travel Plan. Change your travel plans until 30 days before your trip
- Change Destination / Vacation
Change to a different destination or vacation with the Travcorp Family of Brands.
- Change Dates
Choose new departure dates if your plans change.
- Great Service
Award-winning service, low prices, client satisfaction
The American Southwest is a panoramic stage for Mother Nature's most majestic performance. From experiencing the vastness of the Grand Canyon, exploring the crimson landscapes and diverse scenery of Monument Valley to the otherworldly Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks, this all-American journey introduces you to America's West in complete style.
Arrive in Phoenix and Travel to Scottsdale.Welcome to Arizona, famous for its scenic road trips, towering Monument Valley, and of course the awe-inspiring Grand Canyon. Your airport transfer will whisk you to your hotel in Scottsdale where you can enjoy the facilities and grounds of this striking desert oasis. Why not head out and explore Old Scottsdale, a vibrant and unique urban downtown area that introduces you the best of the state? Here, you’ll be surrounded by retro wooden buildings, rodeo inspired artwork and a selection of local stores, all radiating a classic Southwestern flair. At 18:00, join your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Dinner at Zuzu, where you will have the opportunity to mingle and get to know one another.(Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: Hotel Valley Ho, Scottsdale.
Sedona and the Wonders of the Mighty Grand Canyon.Travel through world-renowned Red Country along the Red Rock Scenic Byway, one of only 20 designated All-American Roads nationwide. Explore bohemian Sedona with its shops and galleries, or simply take in the exceptional beauty of Red Rock Country before you make your way to the Grand Canyon. Follow Oak Creek Canyon Scenic Byway through Coconino National Forest, a breathtaking stretch of road recognized by Rand McNally as one of the Top Five Most Scenic Drives in America. On arrival, you can take an optional flightseeing tour over the Grand Canyon. Whether you prefer a helicopter or a fixed-wing plane, you'll enjoy magnificent scenery with aerial views from above. Meet your Local Expert Canyon Tim at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon to discover its wonders. You'll learn all about the origins of the five-million-year-old canyon, its rock formations and the human impact on this natural masterpiece. He'll also talk to you about the local flora and fauna, and where you might be able to spot them. This evening, dinner with wine will be served in the Thunderbird Private Room. With a perfect location overlooking the Grand Canyon's South Rim, settle down with a glass of wine on the private terrace while taking in flawless sunset views.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: National Park Lodges, Grand Canyon National Park.
Meals: Breakfast Dinner
Monument Valley and Lake Powell.Early risers will take advantage of the lodge location to witness one of Mother Nature's grandest shows on earth: a sunrise over the Grand Canyon. Travel along the South Rim Desert View Drive, skirting the South Rim of the canyon until you exit the park. Head to the Cameron Trading Post, on of the oldest and most historic general stores in Arizona. Enter Monument Valley Tribal Park, where you'll MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® as you meet your Navajo Local Experts and board all-terrain vehicles with open sides for a private, off-the-beaten path exploration of this magical valley. Learn about Navajo history, culture and heritage from your expert as you travel deeper into the natural wonders of this unique landscape. Spend the rest of the day relaxing at your lakefront resort.(Breakfast)Accommodation: Lake Powell Resorts and Marinas. (Lake View or Marina View Rooms)
Leisurely Lake Powell.Today is entirely yours to do as you please. Partake in one of our popular optional experiences, explore on your own, or simply relax by the resort swimming pool with views of Lake Powell. As an optional activity this morning, let yourself be tempted by a gentle float trip down the Colorado River. Calmly float down the Colorado, past some of the most awe-inspiring sites, like the iconic Horseshoe Bend and Petroglyph Beach. Alternatively, indulge in a once-in-a-lifetime exclusive experience offering 360-degree views from the top of the world. Fly eastward aboard a state-of-the-art EcoStar helicopter, over the land of the Navajo Nation and Lake Powell just as Tower Butte begins to come into sight. Another unique optional adventure is a visit by plane to Lake Powell's iconic Glen Canyon Dam from above, allowing you to take in the views in all their glory from your sightseeing airplane.(Breakfast)Accommodation: Lake Powell Resorts and Marinas. (Lake View or Marina View Rooms)
Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks.Take a cruise through the Antelope Canyon, giving you an up-close opportunity to view Lake Powell. This high-walled Navajo Sandstone side-arm of Lake Powell is famous not only for its coloration, but also for its famous slot canyons. Journey across a wide-open landscape punctuated by colorful sandstone cliffs, sagebrush-covered flats, and high ridges dotted with piñon pine and juniper. Travel through Bryce Canyon Country on a portion of the Scenic Highway 89, recognized by National Geographic as the No. 1 Driver's Drive in the world. You will be struck by the beauty of Bryce Canyon National Park, an otherworldly landscape of red rock pillars known as hoodoos, pink cliffs, and endless vistas.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: Zion National Park Lodge.
Meals: Breakfast Dinner
Zion National Park.Enjoy a Relaxed Start this morning, as you have a full day to explore the park. After a leisurely breakfast, you will tour the canyon aboard a privately chartered open-air vehicle, with live commentary from a Local Expert to show you the many scenic highlights of the canyon. This afternoon, enjoy an Insight Choice. Choose to join your Travel Director for a guided hike to the Emerald Pools. Alternatively, visit the Zion Human History Museum. Wrap up your adventure at a Celebration Dinner hosted at the lodge, and a last chance to share travel memories with your new friends.(Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)Accommodation: Zion National Park Lodge.
Meals: Breakfast Dinner
Depart Salt Lake City.This morning you’ll bid farewell to the beautiful national parks and your fellow travellers. You will be taken to Salt Lake City International Airport, where you will arrive at approximately 15:00. Please be aware when arranging your flights. Alternatively, a transfer to the Hilton Salt Lake City Center hotel is also provided should you wish to extend your stay.(Breakfast)
- Scottsdale: Mingle over a delightful Welcome Dinner at your resort's renowned Zuzu Restaurant, named for the beloved matriarch of the family that owns the property.
- Grand Canyon National Park: Enjoy dinner with an incredible view at the Thunderbird Room, overlooking the South Rim.
- Zion National Park: Join your Travel Director and new friends for an evening of festivities during your Celebration Dinner and reminisce about the highlights of your journey.
- Dining Summary: 6 Breakfasts (B), 1 Lunch (L) and 3 Dinners with wine (DW).
- Grand Canyon National Park: Join your Local Expert, Canyon Tim, for an informative talk about the wonders of the Grand Canyon. With over seven years of experience in geology, you’ll be taught all about the origins of the five-million-year-old canyon, its rock formation and impact now. He’ll also talk to you about the local flora and fauna, and where you might be able to spot elk, mule deer, coyotes, grey foxes, bobcats and mountain lions.
- Monument Valley: Journey on through the barren beauty of the desert to Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, where you will board all-terrain vehicles(8) with open sides to explore the valley with your Navajo guide. Hear about Navajo heritage from your guide and more about life on their beautiful land.
- Antelope Canyon: This morning, board the MV Lady Emma for a private, exclusive cruise to the world-famous Antelope Canyon. Enjoy an onboard breakfast cruising Lake Powell towards Antelope Canyon.
Top Rated Highlights
- Sedona: Journey on to the bohemian colony of Sedona to explore its shops and galleries, or simply take in its natural rugged beauty.
- Red Rock Scenic Byway: Travel through world-renowned Red Country along the Red Rock Scenic Byway and one of only 20 designated All-American Roads nationwide.
- Creek Canyon Scenic Byway: Follow Oak Creek Canyon Scenic Byway through Coconino National Forest, a breathtaking stretch of road recognized by Rand McNally as one of the Top 5 Most Scenic Drives in America.
- Cameron: Stop at the historic Trading Post, established in the early 1900s as a place where Native American's traded wool and livestock.
- Desert View Drive: Enjoy more grand vistas of the Grand Canyon as you travel along the South Rim Desert View Drive, skirting the south rim of the canyon until you exist the park at the east entrance.
- Bryce Canyon National Parkl: Head to the sandstone cliffs of Bryce Canyon National Park in Southern Utah. Here you will be met by pine trees and red rock pillars. You’ll take a leisurely walk along Sunset Point to view the great amphitheatres of the odd-shaped monoliths, known as hoodoos.
- Highway 89: Travel through Bryce Canyon Country on a portion of the Scenic Highway 89, recognized by National Geographic as the number 1 Driver's Drive in the world.
- Zion National Park: Travel through more amazing scenery on your way to Zion National Park. Cut through the Checkerboard Mesa and meander down to Zion Canyon, past many famous Zion landmarks.
- Zion National Park: The most relaxing and informative way to see the grandeur and natural features of the canyon is by a private shuttle that includes live commentary.
Included Insight Services
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times. If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport.
Health and Safety Protocols for Insight Vacations Tours
Insight Vacations has introduced these enhanced hygiene protocols – for you and team members.
You can travel with Insight Vacations and be assured that their team has put numerous new measures in place to elevate their hygiene standards and protocols. The well-being of guests and team has always been, and always will be, their primary concern.
In this new, fast changing Covid-19 era, Insight Vacations is doing all they can to adapt to new requirements and expectations. Here are some important new steps and procedures that they have implemented to enhance hygiene protocols, to comply with physical distancing requirements by relevant government authorities and to give you the peace of mind when you are traveling during these new times.Expertly Trained Travel Directors
Travel Director training equips them with enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures. During your trip, they will operate with a duty of care and monitor the hygiene etiquette of the guests, reacting and advising as needed, to ensure high standards are maintained. Before you travel, Insight Vacations will also keep you well informed about new protocols required in these areas, and ask that you cooperate with and heed the advice and direction of Travel Directors while on your trip. The Travel Directors have preventative measures in place to try and ensure your well-being and in the event that any unexpected issues arise on trip, they will activate additional protocols.Stringent On-the-Road Protocols
The customized luxury coaches are sanitised before the start of your trip and have always been kept to very high standards. Following the outbreak of COVID-19, Insight Vacations have taken additional measures to elevate hygiene and sanitary practices in accordance with guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and as required, applicable government regulations. The Driver training provides them with the latest hygiene protocols. They will clean and disinfect all surfaces including handrails, door handles, tables, seats, air-conditioning filters and overhead lockers on a daily basis. All the guests are asked to follow hygiene practices recommended by the World Health Organisation including the thorough and regular washing of hands and sanitising when required. Hand sanitiser is freely available on board for your use throughout the day. Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves with you, and additional hand sanitiser to make you feel comfortable, as these will be required to be worn in public in some countries. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays and wipes will be available for guest distribution on all trips.A Full Team of Support 24/7
It’s not just your Travel Director and Driver who will be taking care of you. Behind the scenes, the operations and guest support teams are in contact with them and on call 24/7, so you can rest assured that you’re in good hands.Physical Distancing
Adapting to the right size groups, based on government distancing requirements, you can rest assured that you will travel with the comfort of your own personal space. Have peace of mind that all of the experiences, hotels and restaurants you’ll enjoy on your trip have been vetted to ensure they adhere to physical distancing and hygiene guidelines.Trusted Partners, Exceptional Standards
Insight Vacations is very selective in who they work with and choose to only use hotels, restaurants, ground handlers and venues that take the well-being of the guests as seriously as Insight Vacations does and agrees to meet expected guidelines and specifications. Insight Vacations only works with establishments that they are confident will consistently adhere to their high standards.Always in the Know
As part of The Travel Corporation (TTC) , Insight Vacations is kept up to date with all government advisories and travel alerts on a daily basis and is continually in touch with all of the partners on the ground in each destination. Also, rest assured that during your trip, the teams work to ensure the supplier partners (hotels, restaurants, museums and other venues) are also applying the same standard to these new hygiene and distancing protocols, to the extent possible.
Question: How many suitcases can I take with me on my trip?
Question: Is Airfare Included in the Price?
This trip was one of my best. The itinerary was just right. Everything went to perfection
This was my third trip with Insight Tours. It was a very good tour. I chose Insight because of their itinerary for this particular tour.
The best of the trip, definitely the staff! Thanks!
Best price for the tour when you book with Affordable Tours
Insight took wonderful care of us
We had a wonderful experience, as always. We are excited to plan our next trip with Rachel. We love Insight Tours. They are consistently wonderful, as is Rachel
We love Insight Vacations! This was our 12th tour!
It was a wonderful trip of a lifetime
Great trip, Affordable Tours did an outstanding in booking this trip and was one of the best we have taken. The person that we worked with (Tamara) was very courteous, professional and knowledgeable in getting us get the best price available for the tour.
Nina was very helpful and made great recommendations based on her experience as a travel agent. I will highly recommend her to my friends when they are ready to make travel plans! Excellent!!!
Our Insight tour was excellent in every way. The accommodations, meals, bus, were all very high quality. The tour director and bus driver were experienced and friendly. The tour itself was fascinating as were many of the optionals.
Everything about this Insight tour was excellent. Great hotels/locations, wonderful choices for the included dinners and the included excursions were all great. Little or no options needed for this trip. Best of all was the Tour Manager, Keith McKenzie. His time management, knowledge of the areas where the hotels were located and the sites we visited were above and beyond our expectations. He was very knowledgeable and especially entertaining and his love for his job was evident at all times.
Loved my trip with Insight Tours. Absolutely wonderful.
Excellent tour director and driver. Nice hotels that were clean and offered excellent food.
This was my first experience with a tour package. I was very pleased with my experience. I will use this company again in the future and recommend it to others.
Call Us Now 1-800-935-2620
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-935-2620. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!