LOW UNPUBLISHED PRICES ON TRAFALGAR TOURSWhy pay full price? Call us or click above for a quick quote and save money on Trafalgar Tours.
5% Savings on Group Vacations
5% Savings on Group Vacations
Group benefits and applicable discounts apply to Scheduled Departure and Exclusive Departure groups only, booked on the same booking number. Group benefits and discounts do not apply to Custom Groups, flight segments, train vacations, cruises, extensions or any pre/post-trip additions. Group Benefits are not available on all trips and/or departure dates and are not combinable with Limited Time Offers. Please refer to your group’s contract for further details. Other conditions may apply.
Perfect for history lovers, you’ll connect with the heritage of two nations, exploring Washington D.C.’s White House and Lincoln Memorial, a simpler Amish way of life, strolling Canada's Ottawa, Toronto, and French inspired Montreal, and the thunderous Niagara Falls on this East Coast USA and Canada tour.
Greetings From New York CityTake a bite of the Big Apple and you’ll wish you’d had more, as the vision and passion of this vibrant city inspires you to believe your dreams really will come true. Check in to your New York hotel and spend the afternoon exploring its soaring skyline on your terms. This evening, you’ll meet your Travel Director and fellow travelers for a Welcome Reception at 6 p.m.Accommodation: New York Hilton Midtown
Explore the Highlights of NYC and PhiladelphiaFrom the iconic to the unexpected, we embark on an orientation tour of the City that Never Sleeps. View the towering Art Deco façades of the Empire State Building, pulsating Times Square and the tranquil mid-city oasis of Central Park. We’ll journey through the Land of the Free to Philadelphia and visit the Liberty Bell Center to gaze upon the famous cracked bell whose inscription has inspired so many to “proclaim liberty. View Independence Hall, site of the signing of the Declaration of Independence, before traveling to Washington, D.C.Accommodation: Capital Hilton
Meals: Breakfast Dinner
Immerse Yourself into Historical Washington, D.C.Celebrate the proud heritage of a nation as you view the memorials and monuments that have made Washington famous. Pass the White House, the U.S. Capitol Building, the Lincoln Memorial, and the World War II and Vietnam War memorials. Visit the National Museum of African American History and Culture on a MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Experience. This is the only national museum devoted exclusively to the documentation of African American life, history, and culture and houses over 36, 000 fascinating artifacts.Accommodation: Capital Hilton
Engage in the Stories of Amish Country Dive Into CultureJourney into the rural back roads of Pennsylvania's Lancaster County with a Local Specialist today, immersing yourself in the traditional agricultural lifestyle of the Amish and the Mennonites, who live much the same they did when they first settled here over 200 years ago. This evening enjoy a hearty Regional Dinner, and try your hand at making your own whoopie pies for dessert.Accommodation: The Inn at Leola Village
Meals: Breakfast Dinner
Discover the Artistry of GlassblowingWe’ll travel north across Pennsylvania’s rural landscapes to the New York State, stopping en route at the Corning Museum of Glass. Witness first-hand the delicate craft of glassblowing and admire the glass artistry on display in its galleries. Later, we’ll cross the Canadian border bound for Niagara Falls.Accommodation: Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suites
Take in the Sights and Flavours of Niagara Falls Connect with LocalsExperience the rush of cascading waters as you embark on an exhilarating boat ride to the base of Horseshoe Falls, which plunges dramatically into Lake Ontario. Enjoy some free time to explore on your own, contemplating this tremendous force of nature. This afternoon we'll Connect With Locals at Ravine Winery and sample some of Niagara's regional cuisine paired with their delicious vintages at a Be My Guest Lunch. Upon returning to Niagara Falls enjoy the remainder of the day as you please.Accommodation: Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suites
Meals: Breakfast Lunch
Get Expert Hockey Tips and Tricks Dive Into CultureSkirt the shores of Lake Ontario and stop in Oakville where you will learn the art of playing hockey like a real Canadian hockey player. Dive Into Culture and embrace Canada's national sport, learning the secrets and superstitions of hockey players as a team staff member walks you through a day in the life of a player. Go inside the players' dressing room and put on the full hockey gear. Grab your stick and it's off onto the ice where you'll soon find out whether you are a lefty or righty, and learn how to score the big goal. Head to Toronto for an introductory tour, the rest of your day is at leisure to explore the city.Accommodation: Chelsea Hotel
Explore OttawaToday we stop off in Kingston where you can enjoy lunch on your own before heading to Ottawa for an orientation tour of Canada's capital city. The rest of the day is at your leisure.Accommodation: Sheraton Ottawa Hotel
Unlock the Traditions of Quebec City Make Travel Matter Dive Into CultureTravel to Madohoki Farm for breakfast followed by a presentation of the Algonquin People including the Friendship dance. Enjoy a MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Experience and support the Manitobah Mukluks Storyboot School, a Treadright supported project. Our love affair with French-speaking Canada continues today as we go on our voyage to Québec City and the UNESCO-listed Old Québec. Immerse yourself in the city’s joie de vivre and romantic 17th-century façades, but not before we Dive Into Culture with lunch at an authentic Cabane a Sucre (Sugar Shack), a tradition dear to Quebecois.Accommodation: Delta Hotels Quebec
Meals: Breakfast Lunch
Wander the Historic Streets of Quebec CityExplore Quebec City's winding streets and historic sites, joining your Local Specialist for an in-depth discovery of a city that exudes all the charm of old Europe. Delve into Quebec City’s French and English military past at the fortified Citadel and the Plains of Abraham, the site of a major colonial battle. The afternoon and evening are yours to explore La Vieille Capitale on your terms.Accommodation: Delta Hotels Quebec
Sample the Flavours of Montréal Dive Into CultureVisit a local farmers market outside of Montréal to Dive Into Culture and experience the flavours of the region during a lunch tasting including wine and cider. Savour the good life as you arrive in Montréal. Meet your Local Specialist and visit Notre-Dame Basilica, the Old Port of Montréal, and Place Jacques Cartier. The rest of the day is at leisure.Accommodation: Le Centre Sheraton Montréal Hotel
Meals: Breakfast Lunch
Journey to Rustic Franconia NotchReturn to the United States this morning and traverse New Hampshire bound for Franconia Notch, in the heart of the White Mountains. As you journey past sugar maple and white birch in their thousands, keep a keen eye out for the black bear, moose and deer that find sanctuary in these scenic forest landscapes.Accommodation: Boston Park Plaza
Engross in the History of BostonConnect with the living history of Boston this morning, touring the city’s red brick Freedom Trail with stops at the Old North Church and Boston Harbor, the site of the famous Tea Party protest. Spend the rest of the day on your terms. Consider a visit to the bar that inspired the TV show Cheers or stroll through the centuries-old Boston Common. This evening, toast your memorable East Coast experiences at a Farewell Dinner.Accommodation: Boston Park Plaza
Meals: Breakfast Dinner
Farewell New YorkReturn to New York and head to JFK International Airport, arriving at approximately 15:00, or consider extending your stay longer in New York.
- 1 Welcome Reception (WR)
- 13 Breakfast (B)
- 3 Dinner (D)
- 3 Lunch (L)
Be My Guest
- Niagara-on-the-Lake: Visit Ravine Winery, a humble and inviting family farm of rustic charm that's more than just a winery. You’ll learn about wine production and sustainable growing practices of their small batch wines. Sit down to a carefully crafted, rotating menu from ingredients onsite or locally sourced for a true farm-to-table dining experience.
Dive Into Culture
- Leola: Inside the Homestead at Plain & Fancy Farm, you learn of Amish traditions and practices, plain clothing and life without electricity from the grid. Homestead truly provides insights into the complex riddles of a culture so very different from your own.
- Lancaster County: Visit the Corning Museum of Glass and learn about the art, history, culture, technology, science, and craft that tells the riveting story of the museum's single material, glass. It was founded in 1951 by Corning Glass Works and currently has a collection of more than 45,000 glass objects, some over 3,500 years old.
- Niagara Falls: Dive into Culture and embrace Canada's national sport, learning the secrets and superstitions of hockey players as you walk through a day in the life of a player. Go inside the players' dressing room and put on the full hockey gear with the help of a coach -grab your stick and it's off onto the ice.
- Quebec City: Dive into Culture with lunch at an authentic Cabane a Sucre (Sugar Shack), a tradition dear to Quebecois.
- Montreal: Visit a local farmers market outside of Montreal to Dive into Culture and experience the flavors of the region during a lunch tasting including wine and cider.
- New York City: Join a Local Specialist on a guided journey through New York City's iconic sights including the Empire State Building, SoHo, Greenwich Village, Wall Street and Central Park.
- Philadelphia: Explore the UNESCO-listed Independence National Historic Park and see its famous cracked bell whose inscription has inspired so many to "proclaim liberty". Also see Independence Hall where The Declaration of Independence and U.S. Constitution were both debated and signed.
- Washington, D.C.: Explore the nation's proud heritage today as you view the White House, striking Washington Monument and National Mall, stretching from the Lincoln Memorial to the Capitol building. Reflect on the country's darkest days at the Lincoln Memorial and sombre memorials to World War II and the Vietnam War.
- Niagara Falls: Embark on an exhilarating boat ride to the base of Horseshoe Falls, which plunges dramatically into Lake Ontario as you contemplate this tremendous force of nature.
- Toronto: Take an orientation tour past Toronto's sprawling Queens Park, entertainment district of Dundas Square, stately University Avenue and the Provincial Parliament Buildings.
- Ottawa: Delve into Canada's capital city as you enjoy views of the elegant Gothic buildings of Parliament Hill, Rideau Hall, the residence of the Governor General of Canada and the beautiful downtown galleries, museums and parks.
- Quebec City: Join a Local Specialist and explore Quebec City's winding streets and historic sites for an in-depth discovery of a city that exudes all the charm of old Europe. Walk the narrow streets of UNESCO listed Old Quebec and delve into Quebec City's French and English military past as you pass the Plains of Abraham and fortified Citadel.
- Montreal: Join a Local Specialist who will introduce you to Montreal, Canada's cultural capital where festivals, art, cuisine and a certain joie de vivre are all part of the daily make up. Admire how old European style architecture can sit so naturally beside beautiful contemporary masterpieces.
- Montreal: Discover the history of the first neo-gothic church in Canada as you visit the Notre Dame Basilica. Marvel at its breathtaking architecture and striking interior filled with exceptional stained glass windows.
- Franconia Notch State Park: Enjoy a scenic drive through Franconia Notch, in the heart of the White Mountains. Journey past sugar maple and white birch. Make sure to keep an eye out for the black bear, moose and deer that find sanctuary in this scenic forest landscape.
- Boston: Discover some of Boston’s most famous sights as you delve into the city’s transformative past. Follow part of the red-brick Freedom Trail that brings the story of the American Revolution to life. Sights include Beacon Hill, Newbury Street, Faneuil Hall Marketplace and the Meeting House.
MAKE TRAVEL MATTER®
- : This striking museum has collected more than 36,000 artifacts that reflect history, politics, sports, arts and entertainment. Explore the richness and diversity of the African American experience, what it means to their lives, and how it helped shape this nation.
- Ottawa: Join your Indigenous Cultural Ambassadors at M?dahòkì Farm for a guided visit that outlines the diversity of First Nations cultures across Canada.
- : Explore Washington D.C., Quebec City, Montreal, and Boston with a Local Specialist
- : Discover New York City, Toronto, Ottawa, Niagara-on-the-Lake
- : Visit Liberty Bell Center, Corning Museum of Glass, Niagara Falls, Amish Country in Lancaster County
- : View the Empire State Building, White House, Lincoln Memorial, Independence Hall
- : Scenic Cruise at Niagara Falls
- : An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- : Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- : All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- : All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- : Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- : Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- : Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- : All transport and transfers shown
- : Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- : Optional Experiences and free time
- : On occasion, hotels of similar standard and location may be utilised.
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- All transport and transfers shown
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Optional Experiences and free time
- On occasion, hotels of similar standard and location may be utilised.
Health and Safety Protocols for Trafalgar Tours
Trafalgar has introduced these enhanced hygiene protocols – for you and team members.
You can travel with Trafalgar and be assured that their team has put numerous new measures in place to elevate their hygiene standards and protocols. The well-being of guests and team has always been, and always will be, their primary concern.
In this new, fast changing Covid-19 era, Trafalgar is doing all they can to adapt to new requirements and expectations. Here are some important new steps and procedures that they have implemented to enhance hygiene protocols, to comply with physical distancing requirements by relevant government authorities and to give you the peace of mind when you are traveling during these new times.Expertly Trained Travel Directors
Travel Director training equips them with enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures. During your trip, they will operate with a duty of care and monitor the hygiene etiquette of the guests, reacting and advising as needed, to ensure high standards are maintained. Before you travel, Trafalgar will also keep you well informed about new protocols required in these areas, and ask that you cooperate with and heed the advice and direction of Travel Directors while on your trip. The Travel Directors have preventative measures in place to try and ensure your well-being and in the event that any unexpected issues arise on trip, they will activate additional protocols.Stringent On-the-Road Protocols
The customized luxury coaches are sanitised before the start of your trip and have always been kept to very high standards. Following the outbreak of COVID-19, Trafalgar have taken additional measures to elevate hygiene and sanitary practices in accordance with guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and as required, applicable government regulations. The Driver training provides them with the latest hygiene protocols. They will clean and disinfect all surfaces including handrails, door handles, tables, seats, air-conditioning filters and overhead lockers on a daily basis. All the guests are asked to follow hygiene practices recommended by the World Health Organisation including the thorough and regular washing of hands and sanitising when required. Hand sanitiser is freely available on board for your use throughout the day. Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves with you, and additional hand sanitiser to make you feel comfortable, as these will be required to be worn in public in some countries. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays and wipes will be available for guest distribution on all trips.A Full Team of Support 24/7
It’s not just your Travel Director and Driver who will be taking care of you. Behind the scenes, the operations and guest support teams are in contact with them and on call 24/7, so you can rest assured that you’re in good hands.Physical Distancing
Adapting to the right size groups, based on government distancing requirements, you can rest assured that you will travel with the comfort of your own personal space. Have peace of mind that all of the experiences, hotels and restaurants you’ll enjoy on your trip have been vetted to ensure they adhere to physical distancing and hygiene guidelines.Trusted Partners, Exceptional Standards
Trafalgar is very selective in who they work with and choose to only use hotels, restaurants, ground handlers and venues that take the well-being of the guests as seriously as Trafalgar does and agrees to meet expected guidelines and specifications. Trafalgar only works with establishments that they are confident will consistently adhere to their high standards.Always in the Know
As part of The Travel Corporation (TTC) , Trafalgar is kept up to date with all government advisories and travel alerts on a daily basis and is continually in touch with all of the partners on the ground in each destination. Also, rest assured that during your trip, the teams work to ensure the supplier partners (hotels, restaurants, museums and other venues) are also applying the same standard to these new hygiene and distancing protocols, to the extent possible.
Question: How many suitcases can I take with me on my trip?
Question: Is Airfare Included in the Price?
Wonderful trip and tour. Trafalgar is top notch. Will book again next time with Affordable Tours and Trafalgar!
This package was really what I expected. Trafalgar gives the best experience for customers
I have done several tours with Trafalgar and I have been please with them all. That is why I continue to choose them.
We had a great experience traveling with Trafalgar. Beginning with the booking agent to the tour director, everyone was excellent. Thank you everyone!
We had a great trip with Trafalgar. Everything was top notch, the tours, the accomodations, the local guides, the bus driver, and the head guide were superior. I will use Trafalgar again.
Services provided by the company and guide are truly exemplary. A very professional staff and excellent accommodation. Highly recommended for future travelers and friends.
Our Travel Director was very nice, learned a lot from her about Japan culture and the places we visited. Will definitely travel again with Trafalgar.
Our tour director was totally amazing!!! She was highly knowledgable about all the cities, sights and history of the UK. Her personality was delightful, with a wonderful sense of humor!! She made the trip amazing!!! Our driver was exceptional as well!!! He was great and went above and beyond helping everyone in and out of the coach along with all the luggage. He was always the perfect gentleman and his personality matched that of our director making the tour more fun than I could have ever imagined!!!
Trafalgar is a terrific company, with great guides and bus drivers.
Dana was great, very responsive to our questions and very helpful. Thanks Dana!
My 5th trip with Trafalgar tours . A good tour company. Affordable Tours does a great job . Im very pleased with Lihn she's on top of everything. Answers all why promptly. My 2nd booking with her
Spring is the best time to go! Breathtakingly beautiful!
Trafalgar makes the parks come to life. Be my guest dinner is always a truly memorable experience.
Fine job by all, enjoyed the trip
Excellent experience all the way around!
Call Us Now 1-800-935-2620
How It Works
Vacationing has never been easier or cheaper with the help of a dedicated travel consultant from AffordableTours.com
1. Free Quote
Find your perfect trip on our website and simply request a free quote. Need to speak to a live person? Call us 7 days a week at 1-800-935-2620. No robots here!
2. Dedicated Travel Consultant
Your personal travel consultant will reach out and be your point of contact for your entire travel experience from start to finish. Did we mention you'll be working with an award winning team? Sweet!
3. Lowest Price Guaranteed
Because we're one of the largest sellers of travel, we're able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices!
4. Stress Free Travel
Knowing you got the best deal, all that's left is for you to pack your bags and enjoy your vacation!